Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Reach

Lasky is on the infinity which is in orbit as it was just overhauled with new weapons engines and improved shields.

Lasky: alright let's get underway helm prep the slipspace engines to make a jump to alpha station.

Helm: aye sir. Coordinates laid in and ready.

Lasky: alright let's get under way. Commander delson meet me in my ready room.

Soon

Delson: what can I do for you sir.

Lasky: do you know what are mission is.

Delson: no sir I don't. But I am curious.

Lasky: the situation in Virgo is deteriating quickly. The cis is requesting unsc forces here separate and leave the unsc.

Delson: makes since what is your opinion on it sir.

Lasky: I'm meeting with admiral Desoto the head of oni here in the milky way and seeing if he agrees and if we would have oni support.

Delson: make sure we wouldn't start a war here first.

Lasky: exactly.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    logang19 wrote: »
    Fury: this proves what I suspected when Clark became president. I'm glad you have been able to find this info. We still haven't been able to find stane. Jacob is working on finding as is jetran. But so far no luck. Every time they get close he seems to be a step ahead.

He takes a padd from an agent.

Fury: I guess the question is what is your next step.

Terry: This evidence should be enough to link Stane to Clark in the present... We need to open the box... I assume Wax is on his way to the home world...

Bright: On the first.. yes it is.. but what we find troubling is what you came across... as for our involvement in bringing this to a swift conclusion will have to fall to you.. hopefully you can reach Wax at the rendezvous point..

*On the Federation lines Case is freshly smuggled onto the Ra Cailum *
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: This evidence should be enough to link Stane to Clark in the present... We need to open the box... I assume Wax is on his way to the home world...

Bright: On the first.. yes it is.. but what we find troubling is what you came across... as for our involvement in bringing this to a swift conclusion will have to fall to you.. hopefully you can reach Wax at the rendezvous point..

Fury: let's hope you can get it and soon. My agents will continue looking for him.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Fury: in any case captain if you need help I have shield vessels spread through out the quadrant.
    We will find him we just have to play our cards right. But for now let's do what we can.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lexi: The attacker went down and I went to check on Dani.. and I saw the attacker getting ready to get up and I hit her again..

Colas: Alright. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Colas: Alright. Thank you.

*Several Hours before on the Bridge*

Terry: Wade has that Republic ship done anything of note aside from beam one person over?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Several Hours before on the Bridge*

Terry: Wade has that Republic ship done anything of note aside from beam one person over?

O'Connor: Negative. If our prisoner hadn't attacked Danielle, I couldn't have even told you that they beamed anyone over.

It seems too convenient, sir. They would have only had a few moments to beam her over after we lost power.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    O'Connor: Negative. If our prisoner hadn't attacked Danielle, I couldn't have even told you that they beamed anyone over.

It seems too convenient, sir. They would have only had a few moments to beam her over after we lost power.

Terry: Seems we have a saboteur..Have Colas and yourself set up extra security around important system hubs.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: Seems we have a saboteur..Have Colas and yourself set up extra security around important system hubs.

O'Connor: Aye, sir.

Recommend we have Dani help. The Republic Navy have security plans in place for their ships which are much more comprehensive than ours.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    O'Connor: Aye, sir.

Recommend we have Dani help. The Republic Navy have security plans in place for their ships which are much more comprehensive than ours.

Terry: Do it.. Lets get under way...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: Do it.. Lets get under way...

*Meanwhile, Sickbay. Dani is sitting upon the bio-bed, cradling her ribcage.*

EMH: Sickbay to Bridge. Sorry to interrupt, Captain, but Mrs Allen is asking for you.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Meanwhile, Sickbay. Dani is sitting upon the bio-bed, cradling her ribcage.*

EMH: Sickbay to Bridge. Sorry to interrupt, Captain, but Mrs Allen is asking for you.

Terry: On my way...

*Before long he is there...softer...*

What is it Dani...?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Fury sits in his ready room. Watching reports.

Fury: hill let's get reports from our agents in the field. Let's see if anyone has got anything on stane.

Hill: you think they will.

Fury: no but maybe we can get lucky
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: On my way...

*Before long he is there...softer...*

What is it Dani...?

Dani: Where is she...?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Dani: Where is she...?

Terry: If your wondering about Chloe.. she is in the brig.. Sia's shift down there anyway..

I am wondering if you are okay...

*He is sitting down next to her.. *
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Jacob soon leaves a base as it explodes behind him.

Jacob: this is Jacob to fury no go here going to continue my search.

Jacob soon takes off deciding where to go next.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: If your wondering about Chloe.. she is in the brig.. Sia's shift down there anyway..

I am wondering if you are okay...

*He is sitting down next to her.. *

*Dani drops her head.*

Dani: Ribs still hurt... Harder to breath...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Dani drops her head.*

Dani: Ribs still hurt... Harder to breath...

Terry: I can see that.. Rest okay.. Don't get yourself worked up.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Fury: alright hill make sure all the ships are ready and see if we have any new reports come in.

Hill: yes director.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: I can see that.. Rest okay.. Don't get yourself worked up.

Dani: Did they tell you about... us?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Dani: Did they tell you about... us?

*Terry is curious.. and looks up to the spectators.. *

Terry: Do you mind?

*The rest of them leave the room and the Doctor gets into his office..*

Terry: What is it Dani? What did you find out?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Terry is curious.. and looks up to the spectators.. *

Terry: Do you mind?

*The rest of them leave the room and the Doctor gets into his office..*

Terry: What is it Dani? What did you find out?

Dani: We can't have kids, Terry...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Dani: We can't have kids, Terry...

Terry: *He looks down... like there is a lot he has given..* There is a lot I need to tell you especially about this form I am in.

But this path I am on is not going to last forever..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Bright: So let me get this straight... Petrarch your commanding officer.. defected and requires Federation entry..

Case: That is the simple version.. We have proof that can corroborate what you have recently discovered.

*He notices Case is tense..*

Bright: Relax young man.. Things are vastly different than what they were. We do need to put things straight.. The Federation government is mostly gone..

Case: Your referring to the split?

Bright: Yes.

Case: Look jump in don't hesitate..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: *He looks down... like there is a lot he has given..* There is a lot I need to tell you especially about this form I am in.

But this path I am on is not going to last forever..

Dani: What do you mean...?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Dani: What do you mean...?

Terry: The mutations growing at are activating the junk DNA and right now I am carrying a majority of the known advanced species. I am like a tube carrying a sort of second chance for this galaxy. If things go right and I am not dunked in a large pool of water.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: The mutations growing at are activating the junk DNA and right now I am carrying a majority of the known advanced species. I am like a tube carrying a sort of second chance for this galaxy. If things go right and I am not dunked in a large pool of water.

Dani: Terry, be honest with me... what's happening to you?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Dani: Terry, be honest with me... what's happening to you?

Terry: I am becoming more than human, the flimsy term of god in some respects fits.. but I'm not immortal... I am not Q however.

*He wants to show her the future he has been trying to give them all.. but he isn't sure if he is in it.. A lot is still covered.. *

Your probably wondering if what I should you years ago is still possible...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: I am becoming more than human, the flimsy term of god in some respects fits.. but I'm not immortal... I am not Q however.

*He wants to show her the future he has been trying to give them all.. but he isn't sure if he is in it.. A lot is still covered.. *

Your probably wondering if what I should you years ago is still possible...

Dani: Is it?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Dani: Is it?

*OOC: Man I don't wanna be a **** but I gotta..*

Terry: I don't know.. I can't see past the end of this conflict very much but I do want to show you something...