test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: Can't really think of anything, so I'll leave it to you, man.

*OOC: Going to my beat.. great..*

Researcher: Leave it alone..

Terry: What? Leave what alone...

Researcher: Leave it to the darkness...

*The orb brightly glows strongly and soon stops as the researcher collapses to the ground with a massive nosebleed... The orb shatters into pieces.. *

Terry: What in the..

Captain Allen to the bridge we need a medical team and a science team to come in.. there is no armed presence here anymore..

Wade: *Over comm barely..* Acknowledged.

Rissa: What was that spike in those mimetic patterns.. the readings were going off the scales..

Terry: Just get down here the research is here with some links to the Republic government and known parts of Stane's operations.
    edited June 2014
    Dani: Okay...

*Now back to the fight Dani is fighting like mad..*
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: What do you need?

OOC: Miss this?
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Miss this?

Tylus: Just.. try and practice some of those things called social skills I believe..
    edited June 2014
    *On the planet secured inside Republic space a vessel arrives ... Stane is outside waiting for his new head researcher.. *

Stane: I trust your journey was well?
    edited June 2014
    *Now back to the fight Dani is fighting like mad..*

*Chloe hits Dani with a painful knee to the gut before Dani ducks below a right hook and slams Chloe against the wall, Chloe blocking her from getting an arm across her neck before locking up and wrestling her against the wall, as both of them start kneeing each other and using every element of their training to take the other down.

Dani could last for half an hour like this if she needed to - she once fought for an hour in training. One problem; guess who the other cadet was.

They soon take each other back down to the floor, and Dani quickly finds herself on her back, with Chloe's legs wrapped tightly around her abdomen as Dani has her arm in a deadly hold.

Dani knows that once Chloe gets going, she's almost impossible to stop - and once she gets a hold of you, she does not let go. She can already feel her ribs cracking and her stomach screaming under the pressure as her diaphragm is clamped down, making it impossible to take meaningful breaths. She violently twists Chloe's arm, eliciting a sick crack as Chloe screams, before Chloe puts her right fist into Dani's chest - right near the heart - causing Dani to let out a cry of pain before screaming out as one of her ribs finally snaps. Chloe hears several more go in quick succession as Dani blacks out from oxygen deprivation, loosening her grip.*

Chloe *hatred*: I'm not done with you yet, b****...

*OOC: Thoughts?*
    edited June 2014
    Tylus: Just.. try and practice some of those things called social skills I believe..

Tara A: You came here to chat?
    edited June 2014
    *On the planet secured inside Republic space a vessel arrives ... Stane is outside waiting for his new head researcher.. *

Stane: I trust your journey was well?

*The ageing man, easily in his 90s, nods to Stane. He's wearing a black suit with white shirt and black tie.*

Dimitry: Yes. Thank you for arranging transport for me, Mr Stane.
    edited June 2014
    *Chloe hits Dani with a painful knee to the gut before Dani ducks below a right hook and slams Chloe against the wall, Chloe blocking her from getting an arm across her neck before locking up and wrestling her against the wall, as both of them start kneeing each other and using every element of their training to take the other down.

Dani could last for half an hour like this if she needed to - she once fought for an hour in training. One problem; guess who the other cadet was.

They soon take each other back down to the floor, and Dani quickly finds herself on her back, with Chloe's legs wrapped tightly around her abdomen as Dani has her arm in a deadly hold.

Dani knows that once Chloe gets going, she's almost impossible to stop - and once she gets a hold of you, she does not let go. She can already feel her ribs cracking and her stomach screaming under the pressure as her diaphragm is clamped down, making it impossible to take meaningful breaths. She violently twists Chloe's arm, eliciting a sick crack as Chloe screams, before Chloe puts her right fist into Dani's chest - right near the heart - causing Dani to let out a cry of pain before screaming out as one of her ribs finally snaps. Chloe hears several more go in quick succession as Dani blacks out from oxygen deprivation, loosening her grip.*

Chloe *hatred*: I'm not done with you yet, b****...

*Lexi taps her shoulder and when she turns around a strong phaser blast set to stun.. *

Lexi: I knew there was someone on the ship that did not belong here..

*tapping her badge..*

Medical emergency and security teams to the Jefferies tube

*Chloe squirms and Lexi knocks her out with a strong punch to the face which knocks her head on the metal ground knocking her out..*

*OOC: had to give Lexi one BA scene..*
    edited June 2014
    *Lexi taps her shoulder and when she turns around a strong phaser blast set to stun.. *

Lexi: I knew there was someone on the ship that did not belong here..

*tapping her badge..*

Medical emergency and security teams to the Jefferies tube

*Chloe squirms and Lexi knocks her out with a strong punch to the face which knocks her head on the metal ground knocking her out..*

*OOC: had to give Lexi one BA scene..*

OOC: Of course.

*Colas quickly arrives as a medical team burns their way through the door to get to them.*

Colas: What happened?

*OOC: What did you think of the fight?*
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Of course.

*Colas quickly arrives as a medical team burns their way through the door to get to them.*

Colas: What happened?

*OOC: What did you think of the fight?*

Lexi: Looks like our tail finally tried to bite.. I would put her in the brig if I were you..

*She looks to her hand reddened by the punch..*

*OOC: Good very good.. Brutal and well done.. *
    edited June 2014
    *The ageing man, easily in his 90s, nods to Stane. He's wearing a black suit with white shirt and black tie.*

Dimitry: Yes. Thank you for arranging transport for me, Mr Stane.

Stane: I trust your research into the orb went well? As payment I will set up your labs and have my assistant make sure you have a legacy...
    edited June 2014
    *As the teams are on the ship Terry fills in Bright and Fury.. *

Terry: Found some more connections between Clark and Stane.. but the research as of yet is indeterminable as of right now..

*Several Hours before.. *

*He is in sickbay panicked as hell as he paces around as they help Dani... Sia and Lexi are there and see his amount of concern.. *
    edited June 2014
    Lexi: Looks like our tail finally tried to bite.. I would put her in the brig if I were you..

*She looks to her hand reddened by the punch..*

*OOC: Good very good.. Brutal and well done.. *

OOC: Really wanted to capture the feel that these two were extremely powerful fighters who wanted to tear each other apart - they're both extremely well-trained in hand-to-hand combat, afterall.

*The medics beam Dani to sickbay while Colas has a couple of guards drag Chloe to the nearby brig. Colas then looks at Lexi's hand.*

Colas: First time you've thrown a punch?
    edited June 2014
    Stane: I trust your research into the orb went well? As payment I will set up your labs and have my assistant make sure you have a legacy...

Dimitry: Thank you, Mr Stane. Everything I gathered is on this data rod.

*He hands Stane a data rod with all his research.*
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Really wanted to capture the feel that these two were extremely powerful fighters who wanted to tear each other apart - they're both extremely well-trained in hand-to-hand combat, afterall.

*The medics beam Dani to sickbay while Colas has a couple of guards drag Chloe to the nearby brig. Colas then looks at Lexi's hand.*

Colas: First time you've thrown a punch?

Lexi: First time in a while.. a very long while..
    edited June 2014
    Dimitry: Thank you, Mr Stane. Everything I gathered is on this data rod.

*He hands Stane a data rod with all his research.*

Stane: Ah.. interesting.. best we do the scientific thing and replicate these tests at this facility...
    edited June 2014
    Lexi: First time in a while.. a very long while..

Colas: I'll need a report.

What the hell was this about, anyway?
    edited June 2014
    Stane: Ah.. interesting.. best we do the scientific thing and replicate these tests at this facility...

Dimitry: I will be set up by the end of the week.

*OOC: Trust me to pick a name with 50 different spellings :rolleyes::P*
    edited June 2014
    Colas: I'll need a report.

What the hell was this about, anyway?

Lexi: I don't know but I think it has something to do with something..
    edited June 2014
    Lexi: I don't know but I think it has something to do with something..

Colas: Something to do with something? You mean the something which happened after the something at sometime which involved someone, somewhere?

*Colas smirks.*

Now try saying that 10x fast.
    edited June 2014
    Colas: Something to do with something? You mean the something which happened after the something at sometime which involved someone, somewhere?

*Colas smirks.*

Now try saying that 10x fast.

Lexi: It has to do with the civil war going on that is why she is here..
    edited June 2014
    Lexi: It has to do with the civil war going on that is why she is here..

Colas: Okay, tell me exactly what happened.
    edited June 2014
    Colas: Okay, tell me exactly what happened.

Lexi: I sensed that there was another person on the ship and went to find it.. I found these two brawling and when I saw Dani go down I fired a full stun blast ...
    edited June 2014
    Lexi: I sensed that there was another person on the ship and went to find it.. I found these two brawling and when I saw Dani go down I fired a full stun blast ...

Colas: And after that?

Sorry, I've got to take a record of this. Regulations.
    edited June 2014
    Colas: And after that?

Sorry, I've got to take a record of this. Regulations.

Lexi: The attacker went down and I went to check on Dani.. and I saw the attacker getting ready to get up and I hit her again..
    edited June 2014
    *Dani is out of surgery and is in the bio-bed and Terry is sitting next to her... just drained.. *

Terry: Are you sure..

Fali: Captain relax.. she is fine.. we can handle it from here.. The bridge will need you.. I will inform you of anything ok..

*Terry leaves begrudgingly for the bridge...*

Terry: Anything on that Republic ship?
    edited June 2014
    *OOC: pretty quiet now*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ooc: sorry was out of town.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *As the teams are on the ship Terry fills in Bright and Fury.. *

Terry: Found some more connections between Clark and Stane.. but the research as of yet is indeterminable as of right now..

*Several Hours before.. *

*He is in sickbay panicked as hell as he paces around as they help Dani... Sia and Lexi are there and see his amount of concern.. *

Fury: this proves what I suspected when Clark became president. I'm glad you have been able to find this info. We still haven't been able to find stane. Jacob is working on finding as is jetran. But so far no luck. Every time they get close he seems to be a step ahead.

He takes a padd from an agent.

Fury: I guess the question is what is your next step.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."