Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara: It did...
    Loki, from a corner: Though we didn't recover the body...
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sinclaire walks along the frozen surface of a back water world. Alone and at peace. He has almost entirely kept to himself expect his most recent helping Jacob. He walks to his home as he closes the door and sits down
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    *In the Desert a larger raiding party from the city lands by the patch of green colored spice.. *

*The people inside indoctrinated and altered, their eyes are pure yellow...jaundices looking... armed to the teeth come out and look around as they attempt to harvest what is there. *

Guard: Take off get the Harvester.

Pilot: Yes sir.

*The ship starts to lift off from the patch revealing something telling to a Guard*

Guard 2: This patch is shallow.. Why..

Guard: Its a false..

*The ship above them is struck from the cliffs by heavier weapons sending it into the ground as snipers start picking off the men on the ground.. and people down below pop from the sand and start shooting and stabbing.. Above Silger watches.. An Indoctrinated guard tries to attack but is scrambling to get to his weapon. But Terry steps on it with a boot. His eyes just as other worldly, the guard attempt to stab him in the leg but Terry snaps his neck *

Valti: *as he wipes his knife off* Fantastic.. Salam..

Terry: *shouting to them men with him...* Take the weapons off the ship and the ones from the fallen... We Will need them...

Calji help them with the launchers..

Faus: The ship is still usable..

Terry: Take it too.. Repair it..

*Persi comes a bit shaken from the fight..*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *In the Desert a larger raiding party from the city lands by the patch of green colored spice.. *

*The people inside indoctrinated and altered, their eyes are pure yellow...jaundices looking... armed to the teeth come out and look around as they attempt to harvest what is there. *

Guard: Take off get the Harvester.

Pilot: Yes sir.

*The ship starts to lift off from the patch revealing something telling to a Guard*

Guard 2: This patch is shallow.. Why..

Guard: Its a false..

*The ship above them is struck from the cliffs by heavier weapons sending it into the ground as snipers start picking off the men on the ground.. and people down below pop from the sand and start shooting and stabbing.. Above Silger watches.. An Indoctrinated guard tries to attack but is scrambling to get to his weapon. But Terry steps on it with a boot. His eyes just as other worldly, the guard attempt to stab him in the leg but Terry snaps his neck *

Valti: *as he wipes his knife off* Fantastic.. Salam..

Terry: *shouting to them men with him...* Take the weapons off the ship and the ones from the fallen... We Will need them...

Calji help them with the launchers..

Faus: The ship is still usable..

Terry: Take it too.. Repair it..

*Persi comes a bit shaken from the fight..*
    OOC: Wait, I was there? Had I known I would have done something!

Persi, muttering: How did I lose my knife? Oh, there it is...

*He pulls it from a guard, wiping it on his clothes. He does it in a distant way, his body functioning, but his mind elsewhere.*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    OOC: Wait, I was there? Had I known I would have done something!

Persi, muttering: How did I lose my knife? Oh, there it is...

*He pulls it from a guard, wiping it on his clothes. He does it in a distant way, his body functioning, but his mind elsewhere.*

Terry: Elibisi have done this kind of thing all over the galaxy turning brother against brother. All for their need of Harvesting.. this cycle. I am sick of it... My foster father probably sees worse everyday on Earth..
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Terry: Elibisi have done this kind of thing all over the galaxy turning brother against brother. All for their need of Harvesting.. this cycle. I am sick of it... My foster father probably sees worse everyday on Earth..
    *Persi raises an eyebrow*
    Persi: Foster father?
    *He sheathes his knife and takes another weapon from a dead guard*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sinclaire is alone in the cabin. As he sits crossed legged as a fire burns on the other side of the room.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *Persi raises an eyebrow*
    Persi: Foster father?
    *He sheathes his knife and takes another weapon from a dead guard*

Terry: I would have figured someone would have told you.. I don't know if my father is dead or else where...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Terry: I would have figured someone would have told you.. I don't know if my father is dead or else where...
    Persi: Eh. No one tells me anything. Probably because I don't listen, but...
    *He fazes out, looking away with a blank look*
    Persi: Anyway, I'll see you later Salam...
    *He walks off in the direction he was looking at. There is a faint glow in the distance*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Terry: Don't stick around too long we are going to send the worms in.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Terry: Don't stick around too long we are going to send the worms in.
    *He waves dismissively and jogs over to light*
    Persi: What do we have here?
    *He moves some sand around, and uncovers the item*
    Persi: *Whistles* This is a beauty...
    *He's looking at a sword, one edged, extremely sharp. It looked like something from Japan during the Edo period, but brighter and seemed to have a blue glow. He moved his finger to touch the flat side blade, but it bounces off with a spark and bright pain*
    Persi, muttering: *Hiss* That smarts...
    *He moves to the hilt, which seems to be the same style, only without the wrap and pure black metal. There is a slight raises area on the hilt, which Persi presses and the blue glow fades.*
    Persi: Well, you are a lucky find. I wonder where your sheath is?
    *He looks around for what seems like forever, and finally finds it. It is a simple black sheath, with silver writing on it. But not Japanese or English. It seems to be some old ;anguage that makes no sense ot him. He realizes he has spent to much time ove here and hurries back to the group, finding some cloth to hide it in*
    Persi: Sorry. Saw something interesting...

OOC; To be truthful, this is a last minute thought. I am planning on putting this to the tech that they have hidden, and some guard or treasure hunter found it in a cave where a previous owner had lost it. Or died with it... The Japanese thing was to help describe it, Persi has no idea what a katana is.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *He waves dismissively and jogs over to light*
    Persi: What do we have here?
    *He moves some sand around, and uncovers the item*
    Persi: *Whistles* This is a beauty...
    *He's looking at a sword, one edged, extremely sharp. It looked like something from Japan during the Edo period, but brighter and seemed to have a blue glow. He moved his finger to touch the flat side blade, but it bounces off with a spark and bright pain*
    Persi, muttering: *Hiss* That smarts...
    *He moves to the hilt, which seems to be the same style, only without the wrap and pure black metal. There is a slight raises area on the hilt, which Persi presses and the blue glow fades.*
    Persi: Well, you are a lucky find. I wonder where your sheath is?
    *He looks around for what seems like forever, and finally finds it. It is a simple black sheath, with silver writing on it. But not Japanese or English. It seems to be some old ;anguage that makes no sense ot him. He realizes he has spent to much time ove here and hurries back to the group, finding some cloth to hide it in*
    Persi: Sorry. Saw something interesting...

OOC; To be truthful, this is a last minute thought. I am planning on putting this to the tech that they have hidden, and some guard or treasure hunter found it in a cave where a previous owner had lost it. Or died with it... The Japanese thing was to help describe it, Persi has no idea what a katana is.

*OOC: That is fine. I haven't exactly said what they have hidden away.. The only ones that would know would be the Naibs... *

Silger: Let us return to the rocks and return home..

*Terry turns to the men arming the thumpers on a timer*

Terry: Come along.. we need to hurry I can't imagine the worms would be able to resist much of that.

*They soon depart as the area quickly as they came.. not long later the worms come and devour the area and return to the sand desert creatures at heart...*

*Enterprise J Sick Bay...*

*Ebren wakes from his haze with the Doctor, Fali, and the ship counselor present..*

Ebren: What... What happened? Is everyone?

Fali: Everyone is fine...
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Tara: It did...

OOC: Miss this, Allen?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *OOC: That is fine. I haven't exactly said what they have hidden away.. The only ones that would know would be the Naibs... *

Silger: Let us return to the rocks and return home..

*Terry turns to the men arming the thumpers on a timer*

Terry: Come along.. we need to hurry I can't imagine the worms would be able to resist much of that.

*They soon depart as the area quickly as they came.. not long later the worms come and devour the area and return to the sand desert creatures at heart...*

*Enterprise J Sick Bay...*

*Ebren wakes from his haze with the Doctor, Fali, and the ship counselor present..*

Ebren: What... What happened? Is everyone?

Fali: Everyone is fine...

Tara A: Are you okay?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *Gillian is sitting in her quarters overseeing her repairs to the ship which is going slowly.. at least their power problems are solved for the interm. Lexi is not far off as she is sleeping... she did hear that Dani was moved to her former quarters... on deck one. Rissa had to stick around longer to help her out and be something that she did not really get. *

Lexi: *walks over to her* Still working huh...*yawns* Come on to bed.. They are not all not inept.

Gillian: You should see half of them.. What if I may ask something..

Lexi: What is that?

Gillian: What would you do after all of this?

Lexi: Now there is a thought..

Gillian: Seriously? What would you do?

Lexi: I do like children around makes me forget about the ugliness of all of this... Plus there will be a lot of angry orphans after all of this is done..

Gillian: You want to save them from what the world was... ?

Lexi: No.. To see that their paths are away from violence and fully vested in what is before them...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    OOC: Miss this, Allen?

*OOC: Hmm was thinking about how to go forward with that. *

Cade: Months as a floating head is not good.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Tara A: Are you okay?

Ebren: I don't know whats going on.. ?

Shrink: I need you to relax something happened down there and we think it might have something to do with your memory..

Ebren: What the.. what do you mean?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *OOC: Hmm was thinking about how to go forward with that. *

Cade: Months as a floating head is not good.

Tara: That's what friends are for.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    * Pegasus Prime Neon District *

*A tall man walks along the sidewalk a smart device in his hand, as he watches a Tolian in an alley way watching a Betazoid.. as he approaches he stays out of sight like a ghost.. Just when the Tolian has his weapon drawn to his target's head there is a night stick in his face and a large force smashing his face. He walks away before P-Sec gets there. *

*As he walks away he jams their tracer...*

Vigilante: All to easy but there is an increase in activity... *He looks at his device to see someone trying to access the footage of the area.. a user of the webslinger..*

So it looks like I am not the only one... but that webslinger is not someone I can take on at this point..

*He walks away and into the crowd his mask down revealing a human with a cap on his head.. he blocks the access.. and cleans the footage.*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ebren: I don't know whats going on.. ?

Shrink: I need you to relax something happened down there and we think it might have something to do with your memory..

Ebren: What the.. what do you mean?

Doctor: We found several repressed memories in your brainwaves.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Tara: That's what friends are for.

Cade: Ugh.. I dread lunch time.. its like I am going to hear Mara saying I need my hand held..

*She looks away trying to avoid Tara's face and avoid tears..*

I never got to apologize.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ebren: Why can't I remember..

*He remembers falling into the things stomach the pain in the arm... then a haze *
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    * Pegasus Prime Neon District *

*A tall man walks along the sidewalk a smart device in his hand, as he watches a Tolian in an alley way watching a Betazoid.. as he approaches he stays out of sight like a ghost.. Just when the Tolian has his weapon drawn to his target's head there is a night stick in his face and a large force smashing his face. He walks away before P-Sec gets there. *

*As he walks away he jams their tracer...*

Vigilante: All to easy but there is an increase in activity... *He looks at his device to see someone trying to access the footage of the area.. a user of the webslinger..*

So it looks like I am not the only one... but that webslinger is not someone I can take on at this point..

*He walks away and into the crowd his mask down revealing a human with a cap on his head.. he blocks the access.. and cleans the footage.*

*Hood's Landing, Midtown. The Vigilante lands on the balcony of an apartment, jumping inside and taking off his mask, running a hand through his brown hair.*

Mark: Charlie?

*He looks at the redhead sitting at her computer console, turning to look at him.*

Charlie: Hey.

Mark: Hey.

*He walks over to her, looking over her shoulder.|*

What did you need?

Charlie: I've been getting locked out of P-Sec surveillance selectively whenever I try to check surveillance on an incident.

Mark: Our friend the hacker?

Charlie: Unless P-Sec decided they didn't like 'Oracle' in their systems anymore.

Mark: How can I help?

Charlie: Get a spider tracer on him?

Mark: That won't be easy...

Charlie: No, but it'd mean I could track him.

Mark: I'll give it a try.

*He hears sirens in the distance.*

In the meantime...

Charlie: Go.

*Mark pulls his mask on.*

Mark: The Spider's got work to do!

*He leaps off the balcony and breaks into swing with the P-Sec hovercars, yelling in exhilaration.*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Cade: Ugh.. I dread lunch time.. its like I am going to hear Mara saying I need my hand held..

*She looks away trying to avoid Tara's face and avoid tears..*

I never got to apologize.

Tara: It's okay...

*Tara feels something in the back of her mind.

Meanwhile, the Keep. Warren is standing in front of a cloning tank, as the figure of a young women floats inside, nutritional fluids and protein being pumped in through tubes.*

Warren: She's almost ready...

Fifteen, you here? I can never tell with you going stealth all the time.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ebren: Why can't I remember..

*He remembers falling into the things stomach the pain in the arm... then a haze *

Doctor: Relax, we can help...

*Tara A puts a hand out for him to take.*

Tara A: Trust me.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *Hood's Landing, Midtown. The Vigilante lands on the balcony of an apartment, jumping inside and taking off his mask, running a hand through his brown hair.*

Mark: Charlie?

*He looks at the redhead sitting at her computer console, turning to look at him.*

Charlie: Hey.

Mark: Hey.

*He walks over to her, looking over her shoulder.|*

What did you need?

Charlie: I've been getting locked out of P-Sec surveillance selectively whenever I try to check surveillance on an incident.

Mark: Our friend the hacker?

Charlie: Unless P-Sec decided they didn't like 'Oracle' in their systems anymore.

Mark: How can I help?

Charlie: Get a spider tracer on him?

Mark: That won't be easy...

Charlie: No, but it'd mean I could track him.

Mark: I'll give it a try.

*He hears sirens in the distance.*

In the meantime...

Charlie: Go.

*Mark pulls his mask on.*

Mark: The Spider's got work to do!

*He leaps off the balcony and breaks into swing with the P-Sec hovercars, yelling in exhilaration.*

*The Vigilante sits down at a diner outside as he checks the profiles P-Sec has on everyone including accounts of credits and preferences. *

Vigilante: It seems that the webslinger is going to find me eventually.. best not encourage that. But the Vos Pirate that arrived seems to be gathering all kinds of arms and mechanical suits.. Seems his attention is focused on the ship that was attacked earlier..

This is going to get ugly and fast.. but if it helps me get close to the Vos then that is fine with me.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Tara: It's okay...

*Tara feels something in the back of her mind.

Meanwhile, the Keep. Warren is standing in front of a cloning tank, as the figure of a young women floats inside, nutritional fluids and protein being pumped in through tubes.*

Warren: She's almost ready...

Fifteen, you here? I can never tell with you going stealth all the time.

15: These things disgust me..
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *The Vigilante sits down at a diner outside as he checks the profiles P-Sec has on everyone including accounts of credits and preferences. *

Vigilante: It seems that the webslinger is going to find me eventually.. best not encourage that. But the Vos Pirate that arrived seems to be gathering all kinds of arms and mechanical suits.. Seems his attention is focused on the ship that was attacked earlier..

This is going to get ugly and fast.. but if it helps me get close to the Vos then that is fine with me.

*The Spider arrives at a burning high rise, quickly shifting his weight to swing in through the window, landing in a crouch.

A few minutes later, he leaps out of the window again, carrying a little girl and laying her down on a gurney.*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    15: These things disgust me..

Warren: Why?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Doctor: Relax, we can help...

*Tara A puts a hand out for him to take.*

Tara A: Trust me.

*The memory comes to her as she watches as little boys struggles against his father... *

Father: *Saddened and grieved at what he has done...*

My son.. *weeps a little*

Ebren: Why are you doing this to me papa..

Father: Because... things are coming... and I am afraid that some have to be sacrificed to save everyone else...

*He takes a hypo of some kind of chemical.. *

*Weeping*

God please forgive me for what I must do.. To save my son.. and those from the coming enemy..

*He looks down at his son... still weeping*

This will help you forget what you can do.. your not just an augment.. but one of the monsters I helped breed... I am sorry.. so.. so. sorry..

*He injects it..*

When the time is right I will tell you everything.. but don't forget this key... *there comes a key around his neck.. an old one.. an ancient one.. *

The basement of Vexus in the Delta Quadrant..

*The memory blurrs.. and ends..