rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Gary mitchell was able to alter reality but sealing an entire galaxy seems extreme even for him. I also feel like with how powerful the STO Iconians are themselves they could have figured out a way to break through the seal. That's like Q levels of power otherwise if they would never be able to get out

OOC: Bare in mind this was before the Iconian War arc released. Aside from a few cryptic appearances and the Undine arc, we didn't know how powerful the Iconians were or their origins (in fact, this thread's Iconians have a slightly different origin in terms of the exodus.) And I agree, but I let it go at the time because Allen and I had already had several arguments and I wasn't in the mood for another one.

OoC: Well maybe we should... release them. Might be interesting to see how the iconians react when they decide they should resume their invasion and realize that there are other survivors of their species and those survivors signed a peace treaty with the people the STO Iconians want to exterminate.

OOC: Maybe, but without their heralds that might be difficult. Also, we haven't actually done anything with the Dyson Spheres in this thread. Presumably, they have been discovered (and explored). The Jenolan Sphere would be in Federation or Romulan Space, and the Delta Quadrant Sphere in Republic Space. At any rate, I'd rather wait until things are a little more stable in the Milky Way Galaxy.

*Holandra III. Karen eventually returns to the club with Serah and goes over to the bar with her. She seems to have calmed down and regained a little confidence.*

OoC: To be fair it can't really stabilize till after the Sphere builder war but its so hard to begin that since Allen seemed to be the one with all the plans for that war.

Serah: Feeling better Karen? *She smiles a little and orders them some drinks*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    OoC: Gary mitchell was able to alter reality but sealing an entire galaxy seems extreme even for him. I also feel like with how powerful the STO Iconians are themselves they could have figured out a way to break through the seal. That's like Q levels of power otherwise if they would never be able to get out

OOC: Bare in mind this was before the Iconian War arc released. Aside from a few cryptic appearances and the Undine arc, we didn't know how powerful the Iconians were or their origins (in fact, this thread's Iconians have a slightly different origin in terms of the exodus.) And I agree, but I let it go at the time because Allen and I had already had several arguments and I wasn't in the mood for another one.

OoC: Well maybe we should... release them. Might be interesting to see how the iconians react when they decide they should resume their invasion and realize that there are other survivors of their species and those survivors signed a peace treaty with the people the STO Iconians want to exterminate.

OOC: Maybe, but without their heralds that might be difficult. Also, we haven't actually done anything with the Dyson Spheres in this thread. Presumably, they have been discovered (and explored). The Jenolan Sphere would be in Federation or Romulan Space, and the Delta Quadrant Sphere in Republic Space. At any rate, I'd rather wait until things are a little more stable in the Milky Way Galaxy.

*Holandra III. Karen eventually returns to the club with Serah and goes over to the bar with her. She seems to have calmed down and regained a little confidence.*

OoC: To be fair it can't really stabilize till after the Sphere builder war but its so hard to begin that since Allen seemed to be the one with all the plans for that war.

Karen: A little. *Smiles and takes her drink.*

What is it?
  • Options

What is it?

OoC: Was getting Dinner

Serah: Just admiring your beauty. *she laughs and kisses her cheek*
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Karen: I meant my drink.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Serah: I know. *She smiles teasingly* Its like the orion version of fruit punch. Minus the alcohol orions normally put in.
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Serah: I know. *She smiles teasingly* Its like the orion version of fruit punch. Minus the alcohol orions normally put in.

Karen: Okay. *She smiles and takes a sip.* It's pretty good.

*She quickly orders Serah something, a glass being delivered with a clear fizzing liquid inside.*

Try this.
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

*She quickly orders Serah something, a glass being delivered with a clear fizzing liquid inside.*

Try this.

Serah: *Sips the drink* What is it?
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Try this.

*There's a very strong burning sensation in her mouth and throat.*

Karen *innocently*: Vodka.
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Try this.

Serah: *coughs and blushes* V-vodka? I thought you wouldn't want to drink.
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Try this.

Karen: I didn't, I just wanted to see your reaction. *Smiles innocently.*
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Try this.

Serah: S-so wait is it actually Vodka?
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Try this.

Karen: Yeah. I bought you vodka.
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Try this.

Serah: Want to try it? *She blushes and drinks some more*
  • Options

What is it?

*Karen laughs back.*

Try this.

Serah: Want to try it? *She blushes and drinks some more*

Karen: Not really. *Smiles teasingly. Serah gets the feeling she did this just to see Serah choke on the lighter fluid--I mean vodka.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Osman arrives back home a few hours later as Derek is up and waiting still.

Osman: sorry about that. He wanted me to go with him on a mission that I politely refused.

Derek: I got some not so good news for you to. You received a message while you where gone from ONI about the attack on the Spartan we heard about. It would appear Virsio wants to speak with you soon on the matter.

Osman: I figured he would want to chat soon on that.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    OOC: Okay, I think I'm gonna start moving on the Dani/M Dani confrontation. Logan, you got any thoughts on if M Dani's daughter should be M Mila or M Cassi?
  • Options
    Ooc: for me it doesn't make to much of a difference .don't know enough for which one to say.

Corvus walks up to M.Dani

Corvus: I have a few ships that will work for you to use. Are there any specifics on a vessel you would like to have .
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: for me it doesn't make to much of a difference .don't know enough for which one to say.

Corvus walks up to M.Dani

Corvus: I have a few ships that will work for you to use. Are there any specifics on a vessel you would like to have .

M Dani: Just one that can get us to Columbia without being spotted.
  • Options
    Corvus: easy enough. The Satine will probably be your best fit. She isn't as heavily armed as some of my ships but she is fast and has some of the most advanced stealth technology. Just be sure you bring it back in one piece and no scratch's.
  • Options
    Osman walks into her office as she gets down her coffee.

Osman: atlas secure room please and establish secure link with ONI .

Atlas: yes ma'am .

A few moments later

Osman: so you want some answers I assume .

Virsio: you might say that. I want to know why a Spartan was attacked in republic space.

Osman: well first may I ask why you are so interested .she isn't active from what I know .

Virsio: ONI watched out for all the Spartan active or not.

Osman: of course. I'll send you what little we have on the attack. It's not much but maybe you will find something useful that we didn't .
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    *Serah coughs again and just sets it down*

Serah: I know orions are supposed to be able to hold their drink better but... I don't think I'm ready for that.
  • Options

Serah: I know orions are supposed to be able to hold their drink better but... I don't think I'm ready for that.

*Karen smiles as she drinks her punch.*
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Corvus: easy enough. The Satine will probably be your best fit. She isn't as heavily armed as some of my ships but she is fast and has some of the most advanced stealth technology. Just be sure you bring it back in one piece and no scratch's.

M Dani: I'll try. *Smirks.*
  • Options

*Serah blushes and smiles as she drink her own punch clearly trying to cool off her throat*

Serah: It stings.
  • Options

*Serah blushes and smiles as she drink her own punch clearly trying to cool off her throat*

Serah: It stings.

Karen : Yep, I know.
  • Options
    Serah: If you want me drunk how about something lighter?
  • Options

Karen: I didn't want you drunk! *She laughs.* I just wanted to see you react to that stuff!
  • Options

Karen: I didn't want you drunk! *She laughs.* I just wanted to see you react to that stuff!

Serah: Ohhh. *she blushes* Hmmm better watch out I might try and get you back. *She giggles*
  • Options

Serah: Ohhh. *she blushes* Hmmm better watch out I might try and get you back. *She giggles*

Karen: Well, that rules out you trying to take me on the mats, doesn't it? *Smiles teasingly*
  • Options

Karen: Well, that rules out you trying to take me on the mats, doesn't it? *Smiles teasingly*

Serah: I was thinking maybe spiking your drink with something a little stronger than vodka. *She smirks and kisses Karen*