ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: I'm sorry for bringing it up... *she looks embarrassed* Well I've got an idea for a topic change. *nervous laugh* I technically don't belong here... like this universe I mean. I'm not sure how it happened but originally I was transported into a sickbay here and when I went up to my friends and family no one knew who I was... apparently here my parents never got together... and so I was never born. It pains me to look at them sometimes... I know they love me but... I'm not right. I'm a reminder of a past that could never be. *she sighs*

*Susan tries to roll them over and reverse the pin as she grunts*

Jen: And...that would be why you became a Spartan...

*Holandra III. She succeeds, the Trill struggling.*

Daya: You've got her!

Laura: Yeah... *she nods slowly* I felt so weak and I didn't know what to do. I looked for a place to belong and went to UNSC space to be away from everyone. Wound up joining the spartan program. There's a lot more comraderie there and I made plenty of friends. Got into some trouble and when my service was over I bought a ship and came back home. Nobody seemed to be that surprised by the changes I went through and things seem the same... But hey now I can punch through a metal wall if I try hard enough. I still keep in contact with some spartan friends but I'm mostly just wandering around now looking for things to do. And the funny thing is even though my Mom was like the original archangel or whatever and my dad is one of the most powerful new types there is... I didn't inherit anything. My twilight powers are horrible and I have no telepathy at all. Makes me feel out of place with my sisters.

*She does her best to keep the trill pinned and smiles surprised she managed this*

Jen: Trust me, I know how it feels to feel like a stranger among sisters.

*Holandra III. The Trill grunts before tapping.*

Trill: Okay, you're good.

Susan: thank you very much. You were too.

Laura: What do you mean? Where you an outcast amongst the archangels?

Jen: Not exactly. None of us are exactly close. Hell, we have more than our fair share of rivalries.

*Holandra III.*

Trill: If I weren't going easy on you, you'd have been toast.

Laura: Spartans tended to be pretty close to each other but I guess there are fewer spartans trained at a time and they don't encourage rivalries beyond the basic I want to surpass you part. *Their food arrives*

Susan: Why'd you go easy on me?

Jen: We're different. They need us to have a certain... Malice. Makes us more effective as assassins.

*Holandra III. *

Trill: You said to keep things light?

Daya: Sue, any chance of you getting off her? I'm starting to feel threatened. *Smiles jovially. Karen suppresses a laugh. *

Susan: Sure Daya you take a shot at her.

Laura: I suppose we were meant to be soldiers. Though I'm sure the black ops spartans might've experienced something more designed to make assassins. And spartans are meant to be somewhat heroic. After all... Spartans never die. They only go missing in action. *She looks thoughtful* They repeated that quote to us a few times in training. Its to keep morale up and keep spartans as a pillar to the public.

Daya: Not exactly what I meant, but...

*She takes her jacket off and steps onto the mat.*

If you're gonna dare me.

*Dalos. *

Jen: Well, we're not exactly supposed to be public knowledge.

OoC: I actually misread what Daya said woops

Susan: I dare you to prove your dominance. *she teases*

Laura: That's true. so you ever meet a spartan other than me?

Jen: Nope.

*Holandra III. Daya smirks and faces off with the Trill.*

Daya: Okay, let's go.

*The two back up into stances and start fighting. *

Laura: *she looks thoughtful* So what do you think of me as the first one you've met?

*Susan watches from the sidelines looking excited to see the fight now*

*Jen smirks. *

Jen *teasing*: You're wimps.

*Holandra III. Daya hits the Trill with a middle kick, the Trill retaliating with a push kick before throwing an elbow strike which Daya ducks back from followed by a jab which makes contact with Daya's cheek. Daya ducks under a hook, slipping under the Trill's arm, the Trill turning to follow her as the two bounce on their heels. The crowd is getting excited. Karen whispers in Susan's ear. *

Karen: Bet ya Daya gets her TRIBBLE kicked.

Laura: Oh please I beat your a*s. *She laughs*

Susan: I think she can take her. *she smirks confidently*

Jen: Luck. *Smiles. *

*Holandra III.*

Karen: Yeah? Think you can take me, cuz?

*Daya goes on the attack, the two clashing with punches in the middle of the mat before grappling, straining as they try to take each other down. The Trill gives Daya a knee to the gut and slams her down, getting in a top mount and punching her repeatedly. *

ooC: Sorry didn't get a notification

Susan: I have before. *she laughs while watching the fight closely*

Laura: Maybe. *she smiles back and pays for their food* So how did you enjoy your first outing?

Jen: It was okay. Nice to just relax.

*Holandra III. Daya catches a punch and rolls them over, the Trill pulling her into a close guard, Daya straining as she tightens a body scissors.*

Trill *straining*: Tap out...

Daya *straining*: After you...

*Daya throws a few punches into the Trill's side, before pushing the Trill's arms out of the close guard and pressing her hands into the Trill's diaphragm to weaken the body scissors.*

Karen: Now there's an old school move...

You wanna wait 'til she' s done or take one of the other mats now?

Laura: Well I was hoping I was better company than just okay. *she smiles* I'm glad you could relax a bit though.

Susan: you can do it Daya! And I'd rather wait.

Karen: Fine.

*After a moment the Trill grunts, pulls her legs in, and kicks Daya off, the two getting to their feet and circling, panting as they watch each other.*

Trill *panting*: Now this is a fight...

Daya *panting*: Impressed?

Trill *panting*: Don't push it.

*After another moment, they clash again, this time with middle kicks before locking up. This time Daya gets the advantage, breaking the lockup and spearing her opponent to the ground, mounting but leaving herself open. When the Trill tries to punch her, Daya acts on the feint and catches the blow, rolling them onto her back, twisting her opponent in the roll and locking a body scissors before completing the roll onto the Trill's front so she can lock a rear naked choke.

After a moment, the Trill manages to roll onto their side and start bucking, thrashing her abdomen out to loosen the body scissors both girls grunting as they struggle.*

Daya *struggling*: Okay, I get it, you're tough! You've put up a good fight - don't make me hurt you!

*After another moment, the Trill stops struggling and taps out. Daya releases her and carefully rolls her onto her back, checking on her before helping her up.*

Trill *panting*: Damn, girl, you're good...
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ch'rell: very good. Corvus will provide a ship capable of getting to the target. Then you can have your revenge and the shadows will be at your disposal to assist as well.

Corvus: I'll have a ship ready that can make the trip and get past any resistance by the end of tomorrow.

M Dani: I'd prefer myself and my daughter to do this ourselves, but the ship would be appreciated.

*The figure next to her puts a hand on her hip.*

Gazia: I'd recommend being careful my dear. I've dealt with some of the denizens of that ship you wish to target and they are quite surprising. They destroyed one of my more advanced weapons platforms when until that point it had proved unstoppable.

OOC: Was this that Fazon creature that attacked Dalos?

OoC: No Lore did that. Gazia was briefly there when they dealt with Mirror Tara A and he created the tech they were using her for and the terran running the planet used a spider tank Gazia had made. He only showed up for a brief moment when they were fighting the governor.

OOC: Okay, didn't that happen in the Mirror Universe? Columbia wasn't even designed when that happened, unless I'm missing something?

OoC: Sorry I got the people who actually went to the mirror universe confused. I messed up.

OOC: Don't worry about it. If it helps, Dani is close to Tara A, so he could make the relationship between the Allens as a danger.

Edit: Believe me, with how many plot lines I've had over time, I've gotten muddled more than once. I had a plot line with Samana's long lost sister that I completely forgot about until I read the setup a few weeks ago!

OoC: I'd prefer Mila if only because I've dealt with cassie super little so I don't know much about her.

OoC: Also didn't Samana's sister die?

OOC: That's what the plot line was going to be about, but Allen and I took so long with a connected plot line that by the time we finished that I'd forgotten about it.

OoC: Its hard to have stuff going on with Allen with him disappearing. I understand about his last disappearance that lasted like 2 years because of what he told me but still the recent one is a bit annoying.

OOC: TBH, I'm just gonna retcon Samana's sister still being alive. It wouldn't work at this point anyway.

Anyway, I'm inclined to have it be a Mila clone too. The advantage of it being Cassi would be it would really mess with Mila to have to fight her sister again. While she did hate Cassi by the end, she still thought of her as her sister and losing her hit Mila hard.

OoC: That could work too.

Gazia: If your counterpart is anything like her siblings I'd recommend being careful. They managed to destroy a weapons platform of my design that previously required significantly more effort to destroy.

OoC: Here's a better thing for him to say.

M Dani: I've fought her before.

Gazia: I presume since you're still after her then she won that fight?

M Dani: She had help.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Susan: You were amazing Daya!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Gazia: Isn't she likely to have help again?
    Susan: You were amazing Daya!

Daya: Thanks. *She kisses her.*
    Gazia: Isn't she likely to have help again?

M Dani: Yes, but this time so do I.
    *Susan blushes and leans into Daya as they kiss*

Serah: Awww how sweet.
    Gazia: But will it be enough? It's better to make sure.

*Karen fake gags, smiling as she joins Susan on the mat. *

Karen: Ready?

M Dani: You have a suggestion?

Susan: Any rules? *she gets into a stance*

Gazia: Bring a little help.

Wesker: I could possibly spare on of my T-103s to aid you. It would help keep anyone from interfering if you simply wish to fight your counterpart.

Susan: Any rules? *she gets into a stance*

Gazia: Bring a little help.

Wesker: I could possibly spare on of my T-103s to aid you. It would help keep anyone from interfering if you simply wish to fight your counterpart.

Karen: Up to you. *Does the same.*

*The Light.*

M Dani: Alright, fine.
    Susan: Let's just go till tapping. *she starts circling*

Wesker: I'll have one delivered to your ship. Just make sure it wears the limiter coat at all times. It has a high ability to mutate without it and usually becomes harder to control.

Wesker: I'll have one delivered to your ship. Just make sure it wears the limiter coat at all times. It has a high ability to mutate without it and usually becomes harder to control.

Karen: Okay.

*She throws a haymaker.

The Light.*

M Dani: What is it exactly?

*She throws a haymaker.

The Light.*

Wesker: My T-103's or Tyrants as they're nicknamed are genetically engineered humans mutated with some special techniques to make them extremely powerful and durable. The issue is they tend to mutate on their own if they sustain too much damage in order to survive. However we created a device that we combined with an armored coat that attaches to their spine and keeps their bodies regulated. A single one is immune to normal phaser fire and is capable of breaking though the hull of a ship given enough time. They are a tad slow on the speed side however.

*Susan sidesteps it going for a gut punch*

*She throws a haymaker.

The Light.*

Wesker: My T-103's or Tyrants as they're nicknamed are genetically engineered humans mutated with some special techniques to make them extremely powerful and durable. The issue is they tend to mutate on their own if they sustain too much damage in order to survive. However we created a device that we combined with an armored coat that attaches to their spine and keeps their bodies regulated. A single one is immune to normal phaser fire and is capable of breaking though the hull of a ship given enough time. They are a tad slow on the speed side however.

*Susan sidesteps it going for a gut punch*

M Dani: Any chance it could hold off on breaking the ship's hull until we're off it?

*Hollandra III. Karen takes it and snaps a straight kick to Susan's gut.*
    Wesker: It wouldn't break the hull unless you ordered it to. *he seems confused by her question* Its not brain dead it wouldn't endanger whoever controls it. That was just an example of its strength.

*Susan groans and tries to get off an uppercut*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ch'rell let's them talk as Shiva walks up behind him

Shiva: well it looks like things are going calmly enough.

Ch'rell: yes it is. Did you have any doubt.

Shiva: don't act like you didn't why else ask for me and Orion.

Ch'rell: I trust you spoke to xanatos?

Shiva: of course. He has a few labs ready for them to use whenever they would like to see what he has available.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Wesker: It wouldn't break the hull unless you ordered it to. *he seems confused by her question* Its not brain dead it wouldn't endanger whoever controls it. That was just an example of its strength.

M Dani: It was a joke.

*Hollandra III. Karen takes it, before trying to spear Susan down.*

Wesker: Forgive me, my sense of humor is very poor. *he seems mildly embarrassed*

*She manages to but Susan keeps kneeing her repeatedly*

Wesker: Forgive me, my sense of humor is very poor. *he seems mildly embarrassed*

*Karen grunts as Susan's able to take advantage.*

*Susan rolls them over and tries to get her in an armbar*

*R'met the iconian from before is wandering around the ship looking for someone to talk to. She floats around looking thoughtful*

OoC: I don't remember what her name was but I think it was close to this.

*R'met the iconian from before is wandering around the ship looking for someone to talk to. She floats around looking thoughtful*

*Karen struggles, trying to break free.

Tora Ziyal. Mortana is studying some artefacts in his quarters.*

OOC: Miss this West?

OoC: Sorry I wasn't doing so well yesterday.

*R'met rings the doorbell to his quarters*

*Susan puts a bit more pressure on her trying to get her to tap out*

*Mortana answers. *

Mortana: Ah, R'met. What can I do for you?

*Club. Karen let's out a sharp yelp of pain as Susan puts the pressure on, grunting more before tapping out.*

*Mortana answers. *

*Club. Karen let's out a sharp yelp of pain as Susan puts the pressure on, grunting more before tapping out.*

R'met: I was hoping you could tell more more of what's happened to our people since... the year 2409? That's around the time I was drawn from.

*Susan pants heavily and lets go rolling off of her*

*Mortana answers. *

R'met: I was hoping you could tell more more of what's happened to our people since... the year 2409? That's around the time I was drawn from.

Mortana: Well... That's complicated. As best as we can tell, your past is an alternate time line to ours. In this time line, there was no Iconian invasion in 2409. It wasn't until 2520 when we arrived.

*Club. Karen pants for a moment before grunting in frustration and getting up, clearly angry with herself for losing so quickly. Daya looks at Karen carefully, who's rubbing her arm painfully, before she helps Susan up.*

Daya: You were great.

*Karen sulks over to a wall away from the mats, trying to avoid everyone.*

*Mortana answers. *

Mortana: Well... That's complicated. As best as we can tell, your past is an alternate time line to ours. In this time line, there was no Iconian invasion in 2409. It wasn't until 2520 when we arrived.

*Club. Karen pants for a moment before grunting in frustration and getting up, clearly angry with herself for losing so quickly. Daya looks at Karen carefully, who's rubbing her arm painfully, before she helps Susan up.*

Daya: You were great.

*Karen sulks over to a wall away from the mats, trying to avoid everyone.*

R'met: But we hadn't invaded yet we were merely planning on it and manipulating the undine and some of our servitor races that fled with us. *she looks confused*

Susan: thank you daya. *she looks a bit surprised she won so fast but she looks happier and more confident than she has in a while and hugs Daya*

Serah: you okay Karen.? *she hugs her tightly*