Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: What's the planet like?

*Susan does the same refusing to make the first move*

OOC: Not very developed. It's mainly market towns. Its space port is basically a clearing with fuel tanks and landing pads.

*Sara locks up and tries to take her down.*

OoC: Seems like a good spot for someone to take someone and disappear with them as there probably isn't good surveillance.

*Susan does the same stalemating*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

OOC: Not very developed. It's mainly market towns. Its space port is basically a clearing with fuel tanks and landing pads.

OoC: Seems like a good spot for someone to take someone and disappear with them as there probably isn't good surveillance.

OoC: Put it this way; the Sela'ni cartel managed to sneak into a house, shoot one of the inhabitants after beating him to within an inch of his life, get in a brawl with Tara (who managed to injure one) and get out without it being blatantly obvious what had happened (P-Sec at one point tried to arrest Tara for Ken's murder).

*Cargo Bay. Sara breaks off and starts circling.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Coulson walks into a training room where a group of agents is leaving after getting done training with Damien on countering mystic arts attacks.

Coulson: I hope you didn't beat them up to badly.

Damien: no never. Today I went very simple. We will get more advanced as they learn.

Coulson: good. I'm glad to have you on board.

Ooc: someone can make or bring in a twilight teacher for them if they want.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

OoC: Put it this way; the Sela'ni cartel managed to sneak into a house, shoot one of the inhabitants after beating him to within an inch of his life, get in a brawl with Tara (who managed to injure one) and get out without it being blatantly obvious what had happened (P-Sec at one point tried to arrest Tara for Ken's murder).

*Susan does the same*

Tara B: this is going to be bad if someone took her from there.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Coulson walks into a training room where a group of agents is leaving after getting done training with Damien on countering mystic arts attacks.

Coulson: I hope you didn't beat them up to badly.

Damien: no never. Today I went very simple. We will get more advanced as they learn.

Coulson: good. I'm glad to have you on board.

Ooc: someone can make or bring in a twilight teacher for them if they want.

OoC: One of the Coalitions candidates could do it.

*Susan does the same*

*Sara spears Susan down and tries to pin her.

Tara A.*

Tara A: I know. Let's think positively, okay?
    Ooc: that works for me.

Coulson: well we should be getting some new people shortly. I better get to the hangar to great them since fury isn't here.

Damien: don't scare anyone away now.

Coulson: with a smile like mine never.

Coulson leaves as he arrives in the hangar.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*Susan does the same*

Tara A.*

Tara B: I could use a good example?

*Susan tries to roll them over and get on top*

*Susan does the same*

Tara A.*

Tara A: How about 'maybe she just got lost and is waiting for us at the space port'?

*Cargo Bay. She succeeds, the two rolling back and forth as Sara fights to get ground control. Christie walks over to Serah.*

Christie: So, you any good? *She smiles at her tauntingly.*

*OOC: Basically, Christie and Serah have probably never fought before, and have probably only met each other a few times. This is Christie being a bit arrogant, like she gets with Susan. Christie isn't particularly strong, or skilled, so even with Serah's inexperience compared to Karen and Susan, she should be able to beat Christie.*
    Ooc: that works for me.

Coulson: well we should be getting some new people shortly. I better get to the hangar to great them since fury isn't here.

Damien: don't scare anyone away now.

Coulson: with a smile like mine never.

Coulson leaves as he arrives in the hangar.

*A very large man in woman in armor come out of a shuttle. They're just barely small enough to fit in the hallways and doorways of the ship*

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Skirn.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57845/1840391-juggs001.jpg

Kuurth: Kuurth and Skirn reporting for duty.

*Susan does the same*

Tara A.*

Tara A: How about 'maybe she just got lost and is waiting for us at the space port'?

*Cargo Bay. She succeeds, the two rolling back and forth as Sara fights to get ground control. Christie walks over to Serah.*

*OOC: Basically, Christie and Serah have probably never fought before, and have probably only met each other a few times. This is Christie being a bit arrogant, like she gets with Susan. Christie isn't particularly strong, or skilled, so even with Serah's inexperience compared to Karen and Susan, she should be able to beat Christie.*

Serah: Yeah. Been getting a lot better.

*Susan does the same*

Tara A.*

Christie: Yeah? How about you take me on when Sara's through kicking my sister's butt?

*Susan does the same*

Tara A.*

Christie: Yeah? How about you take me on when Sara's through kicking my sister's butt?

Serah: Sure.

Susan: I heard that! *Susan pins Sara*

*Susan does the same*

Tara A.*

Serah: Sure.

Susan: I heard that! *Susan pins Sara*

Christie: You were supposed to!

*Sara kicks Susan off, before getting back to her feet, panting lightly.*

Sara: This all you got?
    Susan: Nah. *She rushes and picks her up and tries to force her down*
    Coulson: welcome both of you. Glad to have you join us. If you follow me I'll show you around.
    Skirn: Very well. *Skirn and Kuurth wield hammers on a belt. Kuurth speaks slowly as if he must be careful about what he says and Skirn speaks with an Italian accent.*
    Coulson starts walking as he shows them the facility. The facility is extremely large made up of multiple levels and areas. It has large training and combat areas hangars and a large R&D section.

Coulson: so you will have to forgive me but I don't have any files on your specialties. Where do you both work the best.
    edited August 2017
    Coulson starts walking as he shows them the facility. The facility is extremely large made up of multiple levels and areas. It has large training and combat areas hangars and a large R&D section.

Coulson: so you will have to forgive me but I don't have any files on your specialties. Where do you both work the best.

Kuurth: I am strongman. Lift many things and can smash through most any wall even starship blast door.

Skirn: Kuurth I don't think he means that. He is likely Not going to be as much use to you outside of fighting and heavy lifting but in both of those I doubt you'll find a match. I am very knowledgeable in sever scientific schools and am capable of using what you call twilight. I could likely serve to train anyone or you could have me in a lab so long as you can accommodate for my unusual height. Kuurth here is also quite an adept engineer but doesn't work so well with others partially due to his size and partially due to his speech. He's smart he just has some err problems with the speech center in his brain that we haven't quite figured out yet.

Kuurth: That part of charm. *smiles bigly trying to be joking but with his massive helmet and the rest of his face blocked off it comes off more as creepy*
    Susan: Nah. *She rushes and picks her up and tries to force her down*

*Sara counter-charges, stalemating as they lock foreheads, Sara trying to push Susan back.*
    *R.S.S. Enterprise. The Battleship Squadron is lined up in two columns (each 2 divisions (8 ships) large). As Matt reads a status report with Athena and Benson in the CIC, Athena's holographic avatar flickers and the computer systems freeze.*

Tech: What the--? All systems are down!

Matt: Athena?

*Athena's avatar is frozen in place, tinted red.*

Tech: Systems are slowly coming back. Our shields are up!

Matt: What?

*There's a sudden lurch as the lead ship of the second column, R.S.S. Hegemony, explodes. Following her are the R.S.S. Commonwealth, Federation, Kingdom, Imperium, Union, Alliance, and Parliament. Two of the ships explode from caught in the blast of the ships alongside them or being struck by debris. 3 other ships get their shields up and are safe, but the R.S.S. Mathew Neilson, R.S.S. Allington and R.S.S. Kiala are struck by debris and heavily damaged. All the surviving ships lose power once the danger passes. In less than one minute, the fighting power of the battle squadron has been cut to 5 capital ships.

In the Enterprise CIC, Athena's hologram flickers and returns to her fulling animated blue state.*

What just happened?

Athena: Something just tried to break through my firewall. I went through and realised it was trying to overload the Warp Reactor, so I shut everything down and purged the system. I sent a warning to the other ships, but it looks like it didn't get there in time to save all of them.

Benson: How did you manage that? That firewall is supposed to keep you in.

*Athena gives him a "really?" look.*

Athena: Aw, that's cute, you think the personal AI of a DIS scientist doesn't know how to beat a firewall placed by amateurs.

Matt: Athena.

What exactly happened?

Athena: This virus attacked all 16 ships at roughly the same time. That suggests it entered the system through a transmission. The only transmission we were recieving which everyone else was as well was the long-range recon telemetry from the R.S.S. Discovery.

Matt: That's fleet-wide. Why is no one else affected?

Athena: Picture it like a web. The transmission reaches every ship in the battle squadron for redundancy. From there, the Enterprise sends it on to the various squadron leaders. They in turn send it on to their division leaders who transmit it to the individual ships as needed. When I cut our transmission point, I severed the threat to the rest of the fleet.

Matt: Captain Garrick, report to CIC.

Have all ships cut communication with Discovery until further notice.

Benson: I'll relieve the Captain on the Bridge.

*Benson leaves to swap places with Garrick. When Garrick arrives, Athena and Matt bring him up to speed.*
    *Susan let's herself get pushed down but rolls on top when they hit the ground.*
    *Susan let's herself get pushed down but rolls on top when they hit the ground.*

*Sara locks Susan in a body scissors and tries to roll them over, struggling fiercely.*

Sara: Come on!

*OOC: Nothing on the Enterprise post?*
    Coulson: good to know. I already have a few ideas of where we can use both of you. Once fury returns from his little trip we can finalize that.

They finish up in a large command center where a number of screens are showing events happening all over the galaxy as people are watching and listening. Echo is in the middle of the room running the operation.

Echo: something interesting just took place.

Coulson: what?

Echo: someone just tried to take out the republic fleet that Enterprise is commanding.

Coulson: how bad?

Echo: it's not pretty but it could have been worse. Athena saved them from blowing up.

Coulson: monitor the situation. I'm sure fury will hear about it seeing as he and Osman are meeting now and are talking till osman speaks to republic command about officially joining.
    edited August 2017
    Garrick: Is this something like the iconians computer virus?

*Susan keeps them on their side*
    Garrick: Is this something like the iconians computer virus?

*Susan keeps them on their side*

Athena: No. The Iconian virus tries to rewrite a computer system into a mirror image of itself. This is best described as a 'worm'. A virus which is designed to invade all networked computer systems and carry out a specific command.

Matt: One thing's for sure, we definitely need that Battlecruiser now...

*Tora Ziyal. Sara grunts as she starts focusing on the body scissors.*

Sara *straining*: Damn, I nearly forgot how tough you are...
    Skirn: The free delta fight without honor.
    *Susan tries to reverse it*

Garrick: Are our remaining ships still susceptible to it?
    *Susan tries to reverse it*

Garrick: Are our remaining ships still susceptible to it?

Athena: They've purged their computers. As long as we don't accept that Intel report from the Discovery, we should be safe.

Matt: In the meantime, we just lost our main advantage. This fleet's now too weak for a single line offensive against the rebels and too concentrated to fight a wide-theatre war...

Athena: The same applies to them, Admiral.

*Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Sara backing off and getting to her feet.*
    *Susan bounces up to her feet*

Susan: not bad...

Garrick: But if they were capable of developing such a virus then we're at a serious disadvantage. All it would take is a couple of the saboteur agents to turn the tide or who knows maybe they've got some other secret weapon we don't know of.