test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Onyx

Halsey sits in her office putting down the padd she had been working on and takes a drink of coffee. She turns as her door chimes.

Halsey: enter

Harrison walks in

Halsey: ah colonel what can I do for you.

Harrison: oh nothing doctor. I had just finished reading your last report and wanted to come tell you the get some rest.

Halsey: hm rest avoided me right now I have think projects I need to complete.

Harrison: doctor you won't do anyone any good if you collapse.

Halsey: dont worry I'm quite capable for knowing what my limits are.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Susan tries to dodge it and punch her back*

Ruben: Well something odd's been happening lately. On my planet I've been noticing a large increase in murders the vast majority of the victims are twilight users. When I had the bodies of one of the normal humans who I thought got caught in the crossfire investigated we found something odd. They weren't a twilight user but they were capable of refining some sort of energy in a similar fashion. The only thing is we weren't even aware of this possibility so whoever did this has knowledge we don't. I checked in with some friends and a few other planets are experiencing similar situations.

*Christie catches it and whips Susan into the ropes, putting up a guard.*

Christie: Come on, targ-face!

*Terra Nova.*

Sam: Can you send me a list of planets where these murders are taking place? I'll see what O.S.S. can dig up.

*OOC: What did you think of the Sara-Zoe fight and the aftermath?*

*Susan tries to tackle her down*

Ruben: alright. *he sends the list right away* It will be difficult to keep track of the non twilight users that are at risk but maybe we could try to stop them from getting more twilight users. *There's a banging noise off camera Ruben turns towards the door* What are you doing here? Oh no you don't! *There's a loud noise as Ruben gets thrown back by something and the call disconnects*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    *Susan tries to dodge it and punch her back*

Ruben: Well something odd's been happening lately. On my planet I've been noticing a large increase in murders the vast majority of the victims are twilight users. When I had the bodies of one of the normal humans who I thought got caught in the crossfire investigated we found something odd. They weren't a twilight user but they were capable of refining some sort of energy in a similar fashion. The only thing is we weren't even aware of this possibility so whoever did this has knowledge we don't. I checked in with some friends and a few other planets are experiencing similar situations.

*Christie catches it and whips Susan into the ropes, putting up a guard.*

Christie: Come on, targ-face!

*Terra Nova.*

Sam: Can you send me a list of planets where these murders are taking place? I'll see what O.S.S. can dig up.

*OOC: What did you think of the Sara-Zoe fight and the aftermath?*

*Susan tries to tackle her down*

Ruben: alright. *he sends the list right away* It will be difficult to keep track of the non twilight users that are at risk but maybe we could try to stop them from getting more twilight users. *There's a banging noise off camera Ruben turns towards the door* What are you doing here? Oh no you don't! *There's a loud noise as Ruben gets thrown back by something and the call disconnects*

*Christie wrestles her into a stalemate, foreheads pressed together.*

Christie *growling*: Good thing your moves are as lame as your looks...

*Terra Nova.*

Sam: Ruben? Ruben!

*OOC: Nothing on the OOC part?*
    OoC: TRIBBLE thought I put it in. I thought it was cool. It inspired me to actually start something too.

Susan: I'm pretty sure I still look better than you! *tries to force her down*

*There's no response and she is unable to call him back. The list of planets still went through though*
    *Sara spends the evening trying to meditate in her room, her body glowing a faint blue as her scar glows red. Every few moments, she has to focus to purge the rage from her mind caused by Zoe's energy trace. After a while, she hears her PADD chime with an incoming call, picking it up and connecting the call.*

Sara *angry*: You.

Zoe *angry*: So, you're having about as much fun as I am...

Sara *angry*: 'Fun'?! If we weren't sisters, I would be hunting you down right now!

Zoe *angry*: Aww, got a bee in your bonnet, sis?

Sara *angry*: Why don't you come here and fight me? Hand-to-hand, last one standing?

Zoe *angry*: Don't hold your breath...
    OoC: **** thought I put it in. I thought it was cool. It inspired me to actually start something too.

Susan: I'm pretty sure I still look better than you! *tries to force her down*

*There's no response and she is unable to call him back. The list of planets still went through though*

*Christie grunts as she struggles to hold her ground.*

Christie *angry*: Then how come I've had a better dating record than you, b****?

*Terra Nova. Sam sighs in concern before forwarding the list of planets and a briefing request to the Office for State Security.*
    Susan: Because I don't date every guy who thinks I'm hot! *headbutts her*

*A few hours later authorities investigate Ruben's office and find it wrecked. Ruben is found dead at his desk and his computers have been destroyed. The news is sent to Sam and her children*
    Susan: Because I don't date every guy who thinks I'm hot! *headbutts her*

*A few hours later authorities investigate Ruben's office and find it wrecked. Ruben is found dead at his desk and his computers have been destroyed. The news is sent to Sam and her children*

*Christie gets knocked into the ropes, growling at Susan.*

Christie: Not difficult. Those guys don't exist.

*Terra Nova. Sam leans against her hotel window, closing her eyes and sobbing silently.*
    *Susan tries to roundhous kick her*

*Laura is in her training room beating a punching bag so hard that its falling apart while sobbing*

*Tara B tries to get ahold of Tara A and Tara M starts calling Tara*
    *Susan tries to roundhous kick her*

*Laura is in her training room beating a punching bag so hard that its falling apart while sobbing*

*Tara B tries to get ahold of Tara A and Tara M starts calling Tara*

*Christie dodges, delivering an uppercut before backing off and circling.

Laura's ship. Jess looks in on her, looking worried.

Terra Nova. Tara A answers.

Tora Ziyal. Tara answers.*
    *Susan backs off and watches her*

*Laura eventually stops after she's just punching nothing and curls up*

Tara B: Look sis i know you're off on your top secret mission to find something or other but we could use you back here. Something's happened. Ruben's been killed and Laura's taking it hard.

Tara M: Hey how long till you guys are heading back here?
    RNI HQ

Osman and c.Rommel walk into a holo deck where Burns is training a class of cadets.

Burns: run the course again then take a break.

He turns to face Osman giving a look at seeing who I with her.

Burns: well this can't be good can it.

Osman: a bit of both.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited December 2016
    The three step out of the holo suit.

Burns: so what's going on?

Osman: we have numerous situations that we need dealt with. Our friend here is willing to help us with some of them.

Burns: oh really.

C.Rommel: i can give you locations on malicks facilities and bases.

Burns: why?

C.Rommel: he used me. Made me to be a slave. I want to get revenge.

Osman: both of you put a team together. I'm going to bring this before the government.

Burns: yes ma'am.

Osman nods leaving the two as she returns to her office. She straightens her jacket as she calls up Sam.

Downstairs Burns and C.Rommel are going over a list of possible people for the opp.
    Post edited by logang19 on
    *Susan backs off and watches her*

*Laura eventually stops after she's just punching nothing and curls up*

Tara B: Look sis i know you're off on your top secret mission to find something or other but we could use you back here. Something's happened. Ruben's been killed and Laura's taking it hard.

Tara M: Hey how long till you guys are heading back here?

*Christie starts stretching, but does so in a suggestive manner, taunting Susan.

Dawn.*

Jess: Laura? *She sits down next to her.

Terra Nova.*

Tara A: I'll see what I can do.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tara: We're already on our way. We should be back by tomorrow evening.
    *Susan gets into a stance and starts circling her*

Laura: *sobbing* He's gone Jess. My dad's dead... I only talked to him like a week ago and now he's just gone.

Tara B: Alright. Let me know when you can get here if you can.

Tara M: Alright. We need you back here to help. Ruben's dead and I think it would help Laura if we were there for her.
    *Susan gets into a stance and starts circling her*

Laura: *sobbing* He's gone Jess. My dad's dead... I only talked to him like a week ago and now he's just gone.

Tara B: Alright. Let me know when you can get here if you can.

Tara M: Alright. We need you back here to help. Ruben's dead and I think it would help Laura if we were there for her.

*Christie rushes her, spearing her down and unleashing a ground and pound.

Dawn. Jess pulls Laura into a hug.

Tora Ziyal.*

Tara: Do you know which planet Ruben was on? Was he here in Pegasus?
    *Susan tries to reverse it by rolling them over*

*Tara B and M come in to check on Laura and Laura eventually cries herself to sleep*

OoC: He actually got moved by Allen so I'm not sure what planet he was on anymore. I'll just think something up.

Tara M: He was on Yalance.

OoC: He was working on a popular trade world or something. It had some pretty impressive cites was all I got out of it.

*Tara B and M come in to check on Laura and Laura eventually cries herself to sleep*

OoC: He actually got moved by Allen so I'm not sure what planet he was on anymore. I'll just think something up.

OoC: He was working on a popular trade world or something. It had some pretty impressive cites was all I got out of it.

*She succeeds with only a few hits, Christie pulling her into a close guard.*

OoC: Also I think the planet was in pegasus because Tara M was forced to visit it once while she was still on the Zhiyal.

*Susan tries to back off*

OoC: Also I think the planet was in pegasus because Tara M was forced to visit it once while she was still on the Zhiyal.

*Christie tries to keep her locked in, attempting to roll on top.*

Susan: Just give up already! *Keeps trying*

Tara M: So I'm pretty sure that's in pegasus. Why do you ask?

Susan: Just give up already! *Keeps trying*

Tara M: So I'm pretty sure that's in pegasus. Why do you ask?

*Christie throws her off, climbing to her feet.*

Christie: What's the matter, sis? Can't handle a 'little kid'?

*Ziyal.*

Tara: No reason. We'll be there soon.
    Susan: I could ask you the same thing.

Tara M: Alright see you then. *ends the call*
    Susan: I could ask you the same thing.

Tara M: Alright see you then. *ends the call*

Christie: I'm younger than you, and I'm holding my own!
    Susan: I wouldn't really call you a kid though.
    Christie: You know, that's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me...

*She tenses her arms and circles shoulder-on to Susan.*
    *Susan puts a guard up and circles her*

*Tara B helps get Laura into bed*

Tara B: Hey Jess do you think Laura might try and do something like go after her father's killer?
    *Susan puts a guard up and circles her*

*Tara B helps get Laura into bed*

Tara B: Hey Jess do you think Laura might try and do something like go after her father's killer?

*Christie quickly darts forward, dropping into a headstand and performing a hurricanrana, pinning Susan face-down in a headscissor choke.*

Christie: Tap!

*Dawn.*

Jess: She's definitely capable of it.
    Susan: Not yet! *she struggles valiantly*

Tara B: Well I'm sure she is but I'm worried about a few things here. There's some strange stuff going on and I'd rather she stay here in case we need her to protect us. We still don't really have great defenses and although I haven't seen my sister worrying about it that much I do worry greatly. If she does want to go I won't stop her though.
    Susan: Not yet! *she struggles valiantly*

Tara B: Well I'm sure she is but I'm worried about a few things here. There's some strange stuff going on and I'd rather she stay here in case we need her to protect us. We still don't really have great defenses and although I haven't seen my sister worrying about it that much I do worry greatly. If she does want to go I won't stop her though.

*She manages to break free, Christie locking up as they reach their knees, trying to wrestle her back down.*

Christie: Someone hasn't been practicing her Cor'i...

*Dawn.*

Jess: We'll see what happens.