test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Meanwhile, Terra Nova. Sara is exploring one of the stadiums when she hears a whisper behind her.*

Whisper: Sara...

*Sara turns her head to see an open door leading into an empty skimmer bay. She follows the whisper inside and the door closes behind her. Her skin begins to glow blue with twilight energy.*

Sara: We're sisters, Zoe. I can feel you.

*There's silence. After a moment, Sara takes out her comm link, before Zoe sneaks up from behind a pillar and puts her in a violent chokehold, Sara grunting as she tries to get free.*

Zoe *resentful*: Oh, you think you're so smart because you know how to sense me? Then how come you didn't see this coming, targ?

*Sara bites Zoe's arm, breaking free as Zoe grunts in pain, backing away and facing her in a defensive posture.

Zoe's arm isn't bleeding, but she lets out a snarl as her own twilight powers charge up in red.*

Sara: Zoe, calm down! Let me help you!

Zoe *hate*: Help?! B****, I'm going to tear you apart!

*Zoe lunges at Sara, nailing her with a twilight-charged right hook, knocking Sara to her knees. Sara intercepts the next strike with her right elbow before blasting Zoe back with a twilight burst near the abdomen. As Zoe skids to a halt on all fours, she glares at Sara before firing her own twilight blast, with Sara blocks with a shield before sending her own off with a spin kick, which Zoe blocks before forming a twilight blade around her wrist. Sara defensively forms her own.*

Sara: Zoe... Don't...

*Completely a slave to her rage, Zoe charges her, Sara ducking beneath a swipe of her blade before grabbing the belt of Zoe's trousers and collar of her shirt from behind and throwing her into a wall, throwing a straight kick before dodging a jab from Zoe's blade, blocking a follow-up swipe with her forearm and pushing her back against the wall, both of them growling as they push against each other.*

Zoe, I'm not playing anymore! KNOCK IT OFF!

*Zoe roars out, wrestling away from the wall and shoving Sara against it, their blade arms still locked against one another. As Zoe starts to push her blade closing to Sara's face, singing her hair, Sara starts angling the lock to balance the scales, both of them grunting with all the strength they have. Finally, Sara forces Zoe to break the stalemate, with both of them pushing each other's arms away, their blades glancing each other's cheeks, eliciting a cry of pain from both of them as they leave an angled, fine burn on each of their right cheeks, glowing red for Sara and Blue for Zoe. As the two slowly recover from the sharp burst of pain, they lock eyes, stunned, before Zoe turns and runs. Sara darts after her, lunging as Zoe ports out.*

ZOE!

*Zoe finishes porting out before Sara can catch her, hitting the floor with a thud, rolling over hard before finishing on her back, whimpering in pain.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Susan goes looking for Christie*

*She finds her in the gym, performing some gymnastics.*

Susan: hey sis.

*Christie stops training and walks over.*

Christie: You looking for me?

Susan: yes.

Christie: Why?

Susan: didn't you want to fight?

Christie: Wait, you're actually up for that?!

Susan: I didn't want to yesterday because I was sore.

*Tara B arrives soon after Zoe leaves and Helps Sara*

Tara B: Damn it I should have gotten here sooner.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ice: move watch your corners and your six.

*The retreating Rakata keep firing on them. THey eventually back up to a large coliseum like area probably used for making the creatures and prisoners fight.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ice: hold up.

The team stops looking good ahead.

Ice: make sure your weapons are full and back uos ready.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Osman and rotek walk into her office. Rotek already had his weapon raised as they walk in. C.Rommel is sitting at her desk and turns to face them.

C.Rommel: ah director I think we can both be of a help to each other.

Osman: how did you get in here.

C.Rommel: i am a man of many talents. Don't worry if I wanted to kill you I would have already done that.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Christie: *Smirks* Alright, sister. If you think you can take me....

*OOC: Shouldn't Tara B still be on Dawn?*
    Osman: and what do you want.

C.Rommel: that's easy. I want revenge.

Osman: how do I know I can trust you.

C.Rommel: your just going to have to. I have names locations everything. And I'll tell you on one condition.

Osman looks at rotek raising an eyebrow.

Osman: whats that.

C.Rommel: i get to take out the head of all of it.

Osman: very well. I'll get it cleared and call back a few agents to make up a team. But I also have a condition. You follow our lead and this it's off the books.

C.Rommel: you got a deal.

Christie: *Smirks* Alright, sister. If you think you can take me....

*OOC: Shouldn't Tara B still be on Dawn?*

OoC: Woops forgot about that for a moment. Sorry.

Susan: I'm pretty sure I can.
    edited December 2016
    Ice: hold up.

The team stops looking good ahead.

Ice: make sure your weapons are full and back uos ready.

*The Leader of the barbarians is up in the stands area of the Coliseum*

Leader: *Same alien language* What business do you outsiders have here? I presume there's a reason as to why you're killing my tribe.
    edited December 2016
    Christie: You're on sister!

*20 minutes later, Christie is in the ring in her kit - a black tank top with gold highlights and black trunks with gold stripes, as well as black fingerless gloves.*

Ready to get your *** handed to you on a plate, targ?
    Post edited by ryan218 on
    *Meanwhile, Terra Nova. Sara is exploring one of the stadiums when she hears a whisper behind her.*

Whisper: Sara...

*Sara turns her head to see an open door leading into an empty skimmer bay. She follows the whisper inside and the door closes behind her. Her skin begins to glow blue with twilight energy.*

Sara: We're sisters, Zoe. I can feel you.

*There's silence. After a moment, Sara takes out her comm link, before Zoe sneaks up from behind a pillar and puts her in a violent chokehold, Sara grunting as she tries to get free.*

Zoe *resentful*: Oh, you think you're so smart because you know how to sense me? Then how come you didn't see this coming, targ?

*Sara bites Zoe's arm, breaking free as Zoe grunts in pain, backing away and facing her in a defensive posture.

Zoe's arm isn't bleeding, but she lets out a snarl as her own twilight powers charge up in red.*

Sara: Zoe, calm down! Let me help you!

Zoe *hate*: Help?! B****, I'm going to tear you apart!

*Zoe lunges at Sara, nailing her with a twilight-charged right hook, knocking Sara to her knees. Sara intercepts the next strike with her right elbow before blasting Zoe back with a twilight burst near the abdomen. As Zoe skids to a halt on all fours, she glares at Sara before firing her own twilight blast, with Sara blocks with a shield before sending her own off with a spin kick, which Zoe blocks before forming a twilight blade around her wrist. Sara defensively forms her own.*

Sara: Zoe... Don't...

*Completely a slave to her rage, Zoe charges her, Sara ducking beneath a swipe of her blade before grabbing the belt of Zoe's trousers and collar of her shirt from behind and throwing her into a wall, throwing a straight kick before dodging a jab from Zoe's blade, blocking a follow-up swipe with her forearm and pushing her back against the wall, both of them growling as they push against each other.*

Zoe, I'm not playing anymore! KNOCK IT OFF!

*Zoe roars out, wrestling away from the wall and shoving Sara against it, their blade arms still locked against one another. As Zoe starts to push her blade closing to Sara's face, singing her hair, Sara starts angling the lock to balance the scales, both of them grunting with all the strength they have. Finally, Sara forces Zoe to break the stalemate, with both of them pushing each other's arms away, their blades glancing each other's cheeks, eliciting a cry of pain from both of them as they leave an angled, fine burn on each of their right cheeks, glowing red for Sara and Blue for Zoe. As the two slowly recover from the sharp burst of pain, they lock eyes, stunned, before Zoe turns and runs. Sara darts after her, lunging as Zoe ports out.*

ZOE!

*Zoe finishes porting out before Sara can catch her, hitting the floor with a thud, rolling over hard before finishing on her back, whimpering in pain.*

2 hours later, Tara A is looking Sara over in a hotel room, scanning the scar left behind on Sara's cheek.*

Tara A: The blade left behind a trace of twilight energy. It's not dissipating and it's blocking the dermal regenerator.

Sara: Can't you purge it?

Tara A: If it were anyone else's twilight energy, yes. You and Zoe are twins. Your body is treating her energy as if it were your own. It's why you can sense each other.

Sara: So why can't I purge it?

Tara A: Because it's not your energy. It's similar enough that your body will sustain it, but different enough that it can't control it. If your energy was identical, you'd be able to manipulate each other's powers.

Sara: Twilight dampener?

Tara A: It suppresses your ability to manipulate and coalesce background twilight energy and draw on your own, it doesn't disperse or remove your innate twilight energy.

There's only one person who's getting rid of that scar...

*Sara frowns, her powers starting to charge inadvertently as she thinks about Zoe, the scar letting off a red glow before Tara A snaps her out of it.*

Okay, that's new.

Sara: What?

Tara A: Firstly, Veil Energy just doesn't activate based on rage - not how I've trained you. Secondly, the scar should have glowed based on where you were drawing the energy from. It should have been white or blue - it was red.

Sara: So?

Tara A: So, either your scar was reacting to your anger and drawing Zoe's energy from the Forge, activating your powers as a result, or the cut has imparted some of her energy into you.

Sara: But I don't know how to draw on the Forge.

Tara A: Yeah, that's why I don't teach you about the Forge. It's not like the Veil or the ambient twilight force where you access it on need; you only access the Forge once. It's inherently unstable - once you're linked to it, you always feel it. Just a stray feeling of anger can trigger it. From what I've read, the Forge even encourages feelings of rage.

Sara: Can you sever that link?

Tara A: Normally, but it's not your link to sever. It's Zoe's energy creating the link between you and the Forge.

Hence why you just got enraged at the thought of Zoe. It was the link she's created between you and the Forge. She has to sever it by draining her energy from you.

Sara: But she'll have the same reaction from my energy in her scar?

Tara A: Probably, but the Veil doesn't have such a pronounced emotional effect and the Veil isn't a constant link unless you're a Guardian. Worst case scenario, she constantly senses you like you're constantly sensing her. This is very much a one-sided transplant.

The good news is that your link to the Forge is second-hand. It's based on Zoe's link. You only activate it when Zoe draws on that energy or when you think of Zoe, and you can't draw your own Forge energy based on it.

Other than that, I have no idea what this means for you.
    Ooc: i suppose I should continue on with sinclaire and group while awaiting Allen's return.
    Ooc: and really liking the posts Ryan
    Ooc: and really liking the posts Ryan

OOC: What do you think of Sara and Zoe's 'rivalry' (for lack of a better word)?
    Ooc: i like it. Really looking forward to how this continues.
    Ice: we have been asked to deal with you for needed information. Nothing personal.

*20 minutes later, Christie is in the ring in her kit - a black tank top with gold highlights and black trunks with gold stripes, as well as black fingerless gloves.*

Susan: I could ask you the same thing.
    Ice: we have been asked to deal with you for needed information. Nothing personal.

Leader: What information do you require?
    Ice throws out a small disk where the image appears.

Ice: how to defeat him.

Christie: Then let's rumble, sister!

*She charges Susan, locking up with her.*

*Susan tries to knock her down*

*Across the galaxy twilight users are being found murdered. There are also a few murders that follow the same fashion so it doesn't seem obvious as to who's being targeted. Though the outlier murders are strange too*

*Susan tries to knock her down*

*Across the galaxy twilight users are being found murdered. There are also a few murders that follow the same fashion so it doesn't seem obvious as to who's being targeted. Though the outlier murders are strange too*

*Christie ducks, taking Susan down and pinning her.*

Christie: Had enough?
    Susan: Never! *she kicks her off and gets back up*

*Reuben attempts to call Sam*
    Susan: Never! *she kicks her off and gets back up*

*Reuben attempts to call Sam*

*Christie puts up a guard, bouncing on her heels.*

Christie: So, still haven't learned how to fight?

*Terra Nova.*

Sam: Ruben? It's been a while...
    Leader: So you're after Soa? Even we remember the conqueror of old. But the only place to get that information is in the tempe and that's shielded. I suspect one of the other tribes offered to help you in exchange for removing us? We have many enemies so I couldn't be sure which one it could be. I will make you a deal. If you destroy the ones who offered to help you then I will help you get into the temple. You'll find that other tribes would be far easier to eliminate than us.

(Compared to the tribe on the beach these barbarians are far more vicious and warlike. Other than the ancient turrets the beach tribe likely would be simple to eliminate.)
    *Susan rushes forward for a punch but fakes out and goes for a kick*

Ruben: It has. I haven't realm kept in contact as much as maybe I should. Laura keeps on bothering me to call you every once in a while but that's not what this is about. *he looks serious. Since she's last talked to him his head is shaved and his eyes are still two different colors remnants of his injuries during the sacking of the republic capital*
    *Susan rushes forward for a punch but fakes out and goes for a kick*

Ruben: It has. I haven't realm kept in contact as much as maybe I should. Laura keeps on bothering me to call you every once in a while but that's not what this is about. *he looks serious. Since she's last talked to him his head is shaved and his eyes are still two different colors remnants of his injuries during the sacking of the republic capital*

*Christie grunts as the kick connects, before throwing a haymaker.

Terra Nova.*

Sam: What is it?
    *Susan tries to dodge it and punch her back*

Ruben: Well something odd's been happening lately. On my planet I've been noticing a large increase in murders the vast majority of the victims are twilight users. When I had the bodies of one of the normal humans who I thought got caught in the crossfire investigated we found something odd. They weren't a twilight user but they were capable of refining some sort of energy in a similar fashion. The only thing is we weren't even aware of this possibility so whoever did this has knowledge we don't. I checked in with some friends and a few other planets are experiencing similar situations.
    edited December 2016
    *Susan tries to dodge it and punch her back*

Ruben: Well something odd's been happening lately. On my planet I've been noticing a large increase in murders the vast majority of the victims are twilight users. When I had the bodies of one of the normal humans who I thought got caught in the crossfire investigated we found something odd. They weren't a twilight user but they were capable of refining some sort of energy in a similar fashion. The only thing is we weren't even aware of this possibility so whoever did this has knowledge we don't. I checked in with some friends and a few other planets are experiencing similar situations.

*Christie catches it and whips Susan into the ropes, putting up a guard.*

Christie: Come on, targ-face!

*Terra Nova.*

Sam: Can you send me a list of planets where these murders are taking place? I'll see what O.S.S. can dig up.

*OOC: What did you think of the Sara-Zoe fight and the aftermath?*
    Secret facility

Malick: how long till this one is ready.

Tech: sir unit Rc 002 should be ready in a few days. And we fixed the mental conditioning issue the original clone had.

Malick: good. My sources tell me a string of murders is going on involving people we had on our watch list. That will be his first task. Second will be to deal with the rogue Rommel.

Tech: yes sir.

Malick walks out of the lab heading to the control center.