test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ice: well from what we have seen it looks pretty deserted here save the locals. Tomorrow once it's light again we will send a team to try to speak with them.

Foehammer: until we can either nullify or turn off the field here we are stuck. She will fly again but not till that fields down.

Ice: that is what the other team will look into. We will split up in the morning. Till then get some rest. I'll stay on watch.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    *HK follows Karen*

*Susan looks up anything about the oldest of civilizations and is trying to find the first recorded civilization.*

OoC: This isn't meant to get results as with all the stuff we have here I don't know if there is a true first civilization.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Ooc: dont think we really do have one. We have a few close ones but no first ones interesting thought though on who or what would be first.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    OoC: I have a few ideas for a couple first civilizations. Some of it has to do with Mephiles too.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    HK: Statement: I am here to protect you. After earlier failures I cannot risk your safety.
    westx211 wrote: »
    HK: Statement: I am here to protect you. After earlier failures I cannot risk your safety.

Karen: HK, I don't need a bodyguard.
    HK: Interjection: Nonsense everyone needs a body guard. Although not everyone needs a personal one.
    HK: Interjection: Nonsense everyone needs a body guard. Although not everyone needs a personal one.

Karen: HK, I'm more than capable of taking care of myself.
    HK: Counter Argument: There are many threats you can't prepare for that I can defend against.
    HK: Counter Argument: There are many threats you can't prepare for that I can defend against.

Karen: Calculate the probability of any of those threats being present on Pegasus Prime right now. I'll wait.
    edited November 2016
    Stealthed carrier

Coulson: well things have gotten quite. Almost to quite if you ask me.

Fury: something is going on. It's simply a matter of what.

Coulson: If you dont mind im going to take a ship and look into a number of reports Ive received.

Fury: dont get lost Coulson. And if I call you come back.

Coulson: Roger that boss.

Veil.

Damien is standing on a balcony looking over a large garden like area with a large pond.

Frigga: Enjoying the view I hope.

Damien: Oh yes. I just wish I was here under better circumstances.

Frigga: please come with me there is something I need to give you.
    HK: Calculating... Answer: Depending on your tasks at least 2 of the threats have too high of a possibility to ignore. At least an 8.3% chance of one of them happening given the current political climate.
    After a short walk they are in an old looking area. The place looks like it has been unused for some time.

Frigga: a secret has been kept here since the dawn of the Dova. What you fight against now. They use to rule the cosmos for eons. Eventually races rose up against their rule. The greatest two being the Forerunner and Preserver. While the Dova lost they where not defeated. But only two remained. One you already know as Parathax. The other Alduin. While Parathax is wise and gentle Alduin has never forgiven any of those that opposed them. These two being posses enough power to destroy all reality at a whim. That is why neither fights the other directly. It would mean the end of everything.

She finds an old chest and starts opening it

Frigga: During the war that formed many of the galaxies we have now a weapon was created. One that could only be used by someone with the highest levels of balance and the ability to control the mystic arts. Something that if unlocked could allow the wielder to banish the Alduin for eternity.

Damien: what is it?

She hand him a gold and silver looking small piece that has ancient and unreadable inscriptions on it.

Frigga: This is the Dova'thra.
    HK: Calculating... Answer: Depending on your tasks at least 2 of the threats have too high of a possibility to ignore. At least an 8.3% chance of one of them happening given the current political climate.

Karen *sighs*: Alright, you can come with me.
    HK: Excited Response: Why thank you master. I assure you no harm will come to you on my watch.
    HK: Excited Response: Why thank you master. I assure you no harm will come to you on my watch.

*Karen giggles a little as she leaves the space port and starts exploring Hood's Landing.*
    *HK follows Karen diligently and staying silent most of the time constantly watching.*
    *HK follows Karen diligently and staying silent most of the time constantly watching.*

*They walk into a large and bustling marketplace. Karen browses the stalls as they walk around.*
    Ooc: oh what to do what to do
    *HK stays alert for any threats mainly looking for terrorists or black ops forces that might try to take Karen*
    Unsc colony Zain
    Virgo

Fighting with rebel groups had been going on for months. The unsc would make a gain then suffer a set back again and again. As things where looking grim the unsc fleet arrived.

Surface
    Officer: this is the 9th battalion to any forces that can hear us we are surrounded and taking causalitys

The officer braces himself as an explosion goes off near him

Sergeant: sir what's the word

Officer: i can't reach hq we fight till

He stops as he looks up and they see a number of drop pods land in the area as odst come out and begin pushing back the rebels.
    OoC: Logan I'm still waiting on you for the Rakata stuff.
    *HK stays alert for any threats mainly looking for terrorists or black ops forces that might try to take Karen*

*HK detects someone watching Karen from a nearby alleyway.*
    Ooc: sorry thought I had posted again on that. Will try to post sometime today. Going to be at work for 20 some hours today so not sure when I will.
    *HK watches him carefully waiting to avoid making a scene but standing in just the right spot to be able to block a shot before it is fired.*
    *HK watches him carefully waiting to avoid making a scene but standing in just the right spot to be able to block a shot before it is fired.*

*He hears a startled cry as Karen is gagged and pulled into a skimmer. The figure from the alley disappears.*
    *HK Fires into various parts of the skimmer with his rifle and fires a missile at it*
    *HK Fires into various parts of the skimmer with his rifle and fires a missile at it*

*The skimmer just evades the missile as the crowds start panicking and screaming from the weapons fire. The skimmer speeds off into the distance.*
    *HK Begins tracking the skimmer and "Commandeers" a vehicle for himself*