What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Tara M: Yes. *nods*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: Yes. *nods*

*Emma gets in a stance and leaves the corner.*
  • Options
    *Tara M remains in her stance and leaves her corner*
  • Options
    *Tara M remains in her stance and leaves her corner*

*They meet in the middle of the ring, where Emma pushes lightly against Tara M, smiling playfully.*

Emma: Think you can push me back, pretty girl?
  • Options
    Tara M: Maybe. *pushes Emma back a little not pushing too hard with her semi limp arm*
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *OOC: I am going to assume its been a couple weeks at most right?*

*Cade is in Sickbay, her condition through the treatment is not improving but getting worse steadily..*

*A tray is tossed into corner as Cade is in some measure of agony...*

Cade: Get the TRIBBLE away from me!!! Its not working..!!

Bruce: Cade.. we can't give you anything for the pain.. it won't stop the brain from causing your pain inhibitors from flaring..

Cade: Just do something damn it!!!

*She grimaces.. in the bio bed.. as another instrument is flung across the room..as Tara comes in haggard looking and pained.. *

*In the Milky Way *

*The Enterprise is at port of one of the Colony Clusters as the first family is going through the streets meeting and greeting as they go.. crowds around them as well as the Secret Service.. The family dog doing its job grumbles as the trod along..*

Terry: Are you feeling okay Dani?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    *A few days prior on the Enterprise J...*

Danny: Are you sure Jack? I mean it only has been a year since the war was over.. Is this about Fox?
  • Options

*Cade is in Sickbay, her condition through the treatment is not improving but getting worse steadily..*

Bruce: Cade.. we can't give you anything for the pain.. it won't stop the brain from causing your pain inhibitors from flaring..

*She grimaces.. in the bio bed.. as another instrument is flung across the room..as Tara comes in haggard looking and pained.. *

*In the Milky Way *

*The Enterprise is at port of one of the Colony Clusters as the first family is going through the streets meeting and greeting as they go.. crowds around them as well as the Secret Service.. The family dog doing its job grumbles as the trod along..*

OoC: Tara is in a match with Tara M and Emma at the moment. Although I guess we could have it end early seeing as how Tara M isn't going to be doing much fighting.

• Options

*In the Milky Way *

OoC: Tara is in a match with Tara M and Emma at the moment. Although I guess we could have it end early seeing as how Tara M isn't going to be doing much fighting.

*OOC: Okay.. As for the family emergency its pretty settled for the moment.. So I am okay.. *
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*OOC: Okay.. As for the family emergency its pretty settled for the moment.. So I am okay.. *

OoC: Well I hope it wasn't too bad. I just had to go to a funeral a few days ago because my cousin's dad commited suicide so I've been a little busy myself.
  • Options
    Tara M: Maybe. *pushes Emma back a little not pushing too hard with her semi limp arm*

*Emma pushes off as the two begin exchanging strikes. After a few moments, Emma goes down, signalling a KO.*

Emma: Wow... you're good.

Tara: Way to go, sis!

*In the Milky Way *

Tara: Hold on, Cade...

*Colony.*

Dani: Yeah... just a little morning sickness...
  • Options
    *A few days prior on the Enterprise J...*

Danny: Are you sure Jack? I mean it only has been a year since the war was over.. Is this about Fox?

Jack: It's not. I owe Drake a lot, Danny. Besides, finding out who I am... is going to start in Pegasus...
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Emma pushes off as the two begin exchanging strikes. After a few moments, Emma goes down, signalling a KO.*

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

Tara M: Thanks. *smiles a little embarrassedly at the praise. On some level she realizes they were letting her win but on another more important level she enjoys the praise.*
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

Tara M: Thanks. *smiles a little embarrassedly at the praise. On some level she realizes they were letting her win but on another more important level she enjoys the praise.*

*After Tara leaves for sickbay, Emma helps Tara M train, with a pad on her hands.*

Emma: Does the arm feel better?

*Drops the pad down for Tara M to strike near the midsection.*
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*After Tara leaves for sickbay, Emma helps Tara M train, with a pad on her hands.*

*Tara M hits the pad with her weak arm*

Tara M: Yeah. *Its still not fully healed but its no longer semi limp*

*Ethan and Zoe are awakened by the ship rumbling violently and the red alert going off*
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Ethan and Zoe are awakened by the ship rumbling violently and the red alert going off*

Emma: What do you want to do?

*Shade.*

Zoe: What the Hell?!
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Shade.*

Tara M: Well I wouldn't mind getting a bite to eat.

Ethan: Argh I was hoping to sleep for a bit longer. *sits up as the ship rumbles again* Let's get dressed and see what's happening.

*Alex starts heading to the bridge*
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Shade.*

Ethan: Argh I was hoping to sleep for a bit longer. *sits up as the ship rumbles again* Let's get dressed and see what's happening.

Emma: Alright then. Mess Hall it is.

*She takes the pads off and heads to get changed and have a shower.

Shade. Zoe quickly gets changed into a pair of lounge shorts and a vest before heading for the Bridge. Kira is already there.*

Kira: What the Hell is going on?
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Shade.*

Shade. Zoe quickly gets changed into a pair of lounge shorts and a vest before heading for the Bridge. Kira is already there.*

*Tara M waits for her as she didn't really work up a sweat and wasn't in gear during their fight.*

*Pisces flies over to them*

Pisces: Several ships are firing on us. Some of them appear to be Republic in design while a few others are unknown. I am returning fire and performing evasive maneuvers.
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Shade.*

*Tara M waits for her as she didn't really work up a sweat and wasn't in gear during their fight.*

Pisces: Several ships are firing on us. Some of them appear to be Republic in design while a few others are unknown. I am returning fire and performing evasive maneuvers.

*Emma comes back and the two get something to eat.

Shade.*

Kira: Why would Republic ships be firing at us?
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Shade.*

Shade.*

Tara M: So how are things going with you and Samana?

Pisces: I do not know. But they refuse to answer hails. They have also made a few attempts to board us but I have kept them out. *ship rumbles again* The engine room has taken some damage.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: he returns :)

Pegasus

Kal walks down the street to a small restaurant where he sits down and orders a drink and some food. He knows things aren't as good as they seem and the activity these last few days has proved that.

Waiter: here you go sir.

Kal: thank you.

He starts eating while he works on his padd looking into recent activity and looking for gaps or errors.

Kal: now what is really going on here.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Reach
    Lux is standing in his office as waller walks in.

Waller: you asked to see Mr president.

Lux: yes director I did. The threat from nightfall is growing. I need to know where ONI is on finding them and putting an end to them.

Waller: close Mr president.

Lux: then I'm giving you emergency power to use whatever means necessary to find them. I want them dealt with and eliminated.

Waller: I understand. I will see to it personally sir.

Lux: very good. Thank you

Waller nods as she walks out and Lux sits down and begin typing at his terminal.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Shade.*

Shade.*

Tara M: So how are things going with you and Samana?

Pisces: I do not know. But they refuse to answer hails. They have also made a few attempts to board us but I have kept them out. *ship rumbles again* The engine room has taken some damage.

Emma: Alright. What about you?

*Shade.*

Kira: Can we warp out?
  • Options
    Tara M: I'm okay. But... *sighs* wish I had someone.

Pisces: We could but we wouldn't be able to reach a high enough speed to escape them. Normally we could but it appears something got knocked out in engineering.
  • Options
    Tara M: I'm okay. But... *sighs* wish I had someone.

Pisces: We could but we wouldn't be able to reach a high enough speed to escape them. Normally we could but it appears something got knocked out in engineering.

Emma: You'll find someone. It's just finding the right person...

*Emma puts a hand on her shoulder.

Shade.*

Kira: What about cloaking?
  • Options
    Tara M: Thanks. I can't help but be a bit impatient though.

Pisces: Its disabled too. Whatever was knocked loose is draining our power. I could make a short warp jump even with our hindered speed to give us a chance to fix it.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Tara M: Thanks. I can't help but be a bit impatient though.

Pisces: Its disabled too. Whatever was knocked loose is draining our power. I could make a short warp jump even with our hindered speed to give us a chance to fix it.

*Emma gets her a bowl of ice cream.*

Emma: I know. Just give it time, okay?

*Shade.*

Kira: Alright, go for it.

*Kira heads for the turbolift.*
  • Options
    edited September 2015

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Cade isn't looking great as Bruce tranquilizes her so she can be calm and rest.*

Bruce: If its this far along, I am not sure there is anything we can do.. just make her comfortable.

*He walks away filing a report on Cade's condition.. leaving Tara a moment.. *

Mira *in her head*: See... Not a thing you can do. What are you going to do now? I suggest trying to find a new equilibrium to your life.

*Colony*

*The first family does get a break from the constant public and press on the way back to the ship.. the colony builder's Mansion is not far off but Rusty tugs on his leash as if he hears something.. He woofs as his hair isn't fully on end.. darker than his rust color would indicate.. *

Terry: Hmm. What is it boy?
  • Options

*In the Milky Way *

*Colony.*

*Cade isn't looking great as Bruce tranquilizes her so she can be calm and rest.*

Bruce: If its this far along, I am not sure there is anything we can do.. just make her comfortable.

*He walks away filing a report on Cade's condition.. leaving Tara a moment.. *

Mira *in her head*: See... Not a thing you can do. What are you going to do now? I suggest trying to find a new equilibrium to your life.

*Tara walks out, leaning against the wall as Luke walks over, his arm in a sling as he hugs her.*

Luke: It's going to be okay, Tara...