test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    logang19 wrote: »
    Fury opens the door standing in the hall as hill stands next to him weapon drawn.

Reina: And who are you two?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Reina: And who are you two?

Fury gives her a look

Fury: your saying you have no idea who I am.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2015
    Fury gives her a look

Fury: your saying you have no idea who I am.

Reina: Am I supposed to? *Thinking to herself: I really wish Sang was here right now*
    edited March 2015
    Reina: Am I supposed to? *Thinking to herself: I really wish Sang was here right now*

Fury: director fury of shield this is agent hill
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited March 2015
    Fury: director fury of shield this is agent hill

Reina: She's very pretty. *winks at Hill* So why was I locked in here?
    edited March 2015
    Reina: She's very pretty. *winks at Hill* So why was I locked in here?

Fury: well I'm hoping you can tell me who brought you here. I received a message stating someone would be here.

Hill ignores her mostly
    edited March 2015
    Fury: well I'm hoping you can tell me who brought you here. I received a message stating someone would be here.

Hill ignores her mostly

Reina: He said his name was Antony and that he needed to ask me some questions. Then he locked me in here. *Looks at Hill curiously* Well someone is a little cold.
    edited March 2015
    Reina: He said his name was Antony and that he needed to ask me some questions. Then he locked me in here. *Looks at Hill curiously* Well someone is a little cold.

Fury: hill see if you can find out anything about the man who dropped her off here. so now I suppose the question is what do we do with you?
    edited March 2015
    Fury: hill see if you can find out anything about the man who dropped her off here. so now I suppose the question is what do we do with you?

Reina: Umm let me go? He was wanting to ask me about something I dug up that generated a similar energy signature that was found near some bombing sites or something.
    edited March 2015
    Reina: Umm let me go? He was wanting to ask me about something I dug up that generated a similar energy signature that was found near some bombing sites or something.

Fury: oh really. And what was it you where digging up?
    edited March 2015
    Fury: oh really. And what was it you where digging up?

Reina: *Yawns showing her fangs unintentionally* It was just a regular archaeological dig and we found some weird thing. It generated a weird energy signature and looked like it was a piece to something. We didn't find anything else like it but around that time our dig got shut down.
    edited March 2015
    Reina: *Yawns showing her fangs unintentionally* It was just a regular archaeological dig and we found some weird thing. It generated a weird energy signature and looked like it was a piece to something. We didn't find anything else like it but around that time our dig got shut down.

Fury: and who ordered the dig shut down? And where was the dig site exactly.

He takes notice as he leans against the door frame while hill is talking to some other people trying to see if anyone saw the man that brought her here.
    edited March 2015
    Fury: and who ordered the dig shut down? And where was the dig site exactly.

He takes notice as he leans against the door frame while hill is talking to some other people trying to see if anyone saw the man that brought her here.

Reina: Well our boss got a little handsy and I got a little rough. He was too embarrassed to press charges so he just shut us down. And the dig site was at (insert Pegasus planet here.). *checks out Hill some more*

OoC: I'm not knowledgeable on Pegasus so just pick something.
    edited March 2015
    Reina: Well our boss got a little handsy and I got a little rough. He was too embarrassed to press charges so he just shut us down. And the dig site was at (insert Pegasus planet here.). *checks out Hill some more*

OoC: I'm not knowledgeable on Pegasus so just pick something.

Fury: who exactly where you working for? And did you happen to take any images of the objects you where digging.

Hill: sir no one seems to have seen who brought her here or where he went after. I can try to look at security footage if this place has any but my guess is we won't find him.

Fury: alright. You know what how about we finish this conversaton on our ship?
    edited March 2015
    Fury: who exactly where you working for? And did you happen to take any images of the objects you where digging.

Hill: sir no one seems to have seen who brought her here or where he went after. I can try to look at security footage if this place has any but my guess is we won't find him.

Fury: alright. You know what how about we finish this conversaton on our ship?

Reina: Do we have to? I'm not sure I'm comfortable being abducted. Even if someone as pretty as her is involved. *winks at Hill*
    edited March 2015
    Reina: Do we have to? I'm not sure I'm comfortable being abducted. Even if someone as pretty as her is involved. *winks at Hill*

Fury: most likely you will be coming with us any way till we sort this out. I don't like the way this all happened.
    edited March 2015
    Fury: most likely you will be coming with us any way till we sort this out. I don't like the way this all happened.

Reina: Well I need to send a message to someone letting them know I'm going to be late.
    edited March 2015
    Reina: Well I need to send a message to someone letting them know I'm going to be late.

Fury: by all means go ahead. Once your done we will transport to our ship that's awaiting our arrival.

Fury steps back into the hall giving her some privacy to send the message and speak to hill Himself.

Fury: put the carrier on high alert. And have agents sweep this building once we are gone.

Hill: what do you think is going on.

Fury: I don't know but I don't like it
    edited March 2015
    Fury: by all means go ahead. Once your done we will transport to our ship that's awaiting our arrival.

Fury steps back into the hall giving her some privacy to send the message and speak to hill Himself.

Fury: put the carrier on high alert. And have agents sweep this building once we are gone.

Hill: what do you think is going on.

Fury: I don't know but I don't like it

*If Kuntel wants Sanguine in on this then Reina sends a message to him. If not then it goes to a different person.*

Reina: I'm done.
    edited March 2015
    *If Kuntel wants Sanguine in on this then Reina sends a message to him. If not then it goes to a different person.*

Reina: I'm done.

Fury: alright then let's get going. Fury to carrier three to beam up.

Ooc: going to bed will post again when I get up.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Lodbrok shivers, and doesn't wake.*

Hyporus

Jean: So you want me to call him now, is that what you're saying?

*He smiles at her.*

New Shao

Abbot Xi: Well... Are you all set, Lokisson?

Ahellah: We are indeed, Zhuge. I would like to thank you for your hospitality.

Abbot Xi: No need. It is important to set the precedent for travelers this early in an order's life. We shall always be hospitable to those that are in need.

Ahellah: I thank you anyway.

*Ahellah bows, in a traditional Chinese way.*

Ahellah, without looking up: Yu
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Kodiak: Come on, Lodbrok...

*Hyporus.*

Clara: When did I say that?

*Lodbrok stil doesn't wake up, put there is a pulse.*

Hyporus

Jean: When you mentioned the priest!

*He smiles and chuckles at her.*

DS 61

*Original Tara gets a message.*
    edited March 2015
    *Tara B stretches and yawns as she wakesup*

Tara B: Sis?
    edited March 2015
    *Lodbrok stil doesn't wake up, put there is a pulse.*

Hyporus

Jean: When you mentioned the priest!

*He smiles and chuckles at her.*

DS 61

*Original Tara gets a message.*

*Kodiak calls for a medic from Sickbay.

Hyporus.*

Clara: Oh, sorry...

I just mean we do have the time, when we want to go ahead with the wedding.

*DS61. Tara is now dressed and answers the message.*

Tara: Yes?
    edited March 2015

Hyporus.*

Tara M: *dressed too and looking over Tara's shoulder* Who is it from?

*Ruben is now serving breakfast and waiting for Sam to get up*
    edited March 2015
    *Tara B stretches and yawns as she wakesup*

Tara B: Sis?

Tara A: Yeah?
    edited March 2015
    Tara A: Yeah?

Tara B: Oh I was just wondering if you were still here. How long was I out?
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Hyporus.*

Jean:... I think I might do it...

DS61

Message: We of Moari Draomn invite you to the planet of New Shao. Our group is comprised of new, young twilight users that gained their powers through extraordinary and unknown means. Through rumours and other sources of information we have learned that you may have such abilities like teleportation, telepathy, telekinetics, energy manipulation, invisibility, dimension hopping, clairvoyance, or divination. If you do indeed have these abilities, or if you have information in controlling these abilities, or simply wish to help us, please find your way to New Shao and talk to Abbot Zhuge Xi-Qun. He will provide further instruction.

Sincerely,
    Ahellah Lokisson
    edited March 2015

OoC: Don't forget to put in the message.
    edited March 2015

DS61

Message: We of Moari Draomn invite you to the planet of New Shao. Our group is comprised of new, young twilight users that gained their powers through extraordinary and unknown means. Through rumours and other sources of information we have learned that you may have such abilities like teleportation, telepathy, telekinetics, energy manipulation, invisibility, dimension hopping, clairvoyance, or divination. If you do indeed have these abilities, or if you have information in controlling these abilities, or simply wish to help us, please find your way to New Shao and talk to Abbot Zhuge Xi-Qun. He will provide further instruction.

Sincerely,
    Ahellah Lokisson

Clara: Do you really want to get married now?

*DS61.*

Tara: Loki...?

*OOC: Minor point; Tara A can dimension-hop through the power of plot (basically, it's as a result of James Allen's and Sam's relationship in her reality) - regular twilight users can't do it. Likewise, telepathy is a result of being a New-Type, not a twilight-user. Tara A just happens to be both.*