Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Ashley: Because I was ordered to.

Tara A: You were ordered to beat her to death over just outright killing her?

Then what happened with the first one? You left her alive.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara A: You were ordered to beat her to death over just outright killing her?

Then what happened with the first one? You left her alive.

Ashley: It proved more difficult to outright kill her than anticipated. And again the first one was mistake.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ashley: It proved more difficult to outright kill her than anticipated. And again the first one was mistake.

Tara A: Which, from what she says about the attack, you didn't realise until after you beat her to within an inch of her life.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara A: Which, from what she says about the attack, you didn't realise until after you beat her to within an inch of her life.

Ashley: *Apologetically* You all literally look exactly the same. I was only able to tell in the end as her fighting abilities appeared lacking and something had seemed different. And because of mistake I lost my speaking skills.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ashley: *Apologetically* You all literally look exactly the same. I was only able to tell in the end as her fighting abilities appeared lacking and something had seemed different. And because of mistake I lost my speaking skills.

Tara A: So riddle me this; you were supposed to kill your Tara for failing a mission. Now that you've failed that, what happens to you?

*She stands up and walks away, coldly.*

OOC: Yeah, Tara A can be pretty damn ruthless herself when you p*** her off.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara A: So riddle me this; you were supposed to kill your Tara for failing a mission. Now that you've failed that, what happens to you?

*She stands up and walks away, coldly.*

OOC: Yeah, Tara A can be pretty damn ruthless herself when you p*** her off.

Ashley: *Looks down sadly* I will die.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ashley: *Looks down sadly* I will die.

*Kira watches her reactions from the corner.*

Kira: So now what do we do with her?

Tara A: Cut her loose.

*Tara looks at her.*

She's got no where to go. They'll find her here sooner or later. Better for us if she's not here.

Tara: I knew you were cold, targ, but this--

Tara A: She'd kill us if our positions were reversed! This gives her a shot.

Tara: Or I could call O.S.S. and--

Tara A: Oh, I'd love to see you explain that one! 'Hey, we got attacked by this assassin, but instead of handing her in to the cops, we decided to kidnap her and interrogate her ourselves. Hope you don't mind!'

*Tara growls at her as they start closing on each other, before Kira separates them.*

Kira: Cool it! Both of you!

All of you, out! I'll handle this.

*Tara and Tara A glare at each other before the group walk back towards Tara A's den in the adjacent room. Kira then walks over to Ashley and gives her a device that allows her to translate thought into text in the same way as when you talk.*

I'm going to take off these restraints...

*She takes out her knife and cuts the restraints before putting it back.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *Kira watches her reactions from the corner.*

Kira: So now what do we do with her?

Tara A: Cut her loose.

*Tara looks at her.*

She's got no where to go. They'll find her here sooner or later. Better for us if she's not here.

Tara: I knew you were cold, targ, but this--

Tara A: She'd kill us if our positions were reversed! This gives her a shot.

Tara: Or I could call O.S.S. and--

Tara A: Oh, I'd love to see you explain that one! 'Hey, we got attacked by this assassin, but instead of handing her in to the cops, we decided to kidnap her and interrogate her ourselves. Hope you don't mind!'

*Tara growls at her as they start closing on each other, before Kira separates them.*

Kira: Cool it! Both of you!

All of you, out! I'll handle this.

*Tara and Tara A glare at each other before the group walk back towards Tara A's den in the adjacent room. Kira then walks over to Ashley and gives her a device that allows her to translate thought into text in the same way as when you talk.*

I'm going to take off these restraints...

*She takes out her knife and cuts the restraints before putting it back.*

Ashley: *Text speaks* Thanks you. *she shows little reaction to her restraints being cut.*

Tara B: Remember what I told you two? *Looks at Tara and Tara A.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ashley: *Text speaks* Thanks you. *she shows little reaction to her restraints being cut.*

Tara B: Remember what I told you two? *Looks at Tara and Tara A.*

Tara: One of us has a strict 'no being a targ' policy. The other has a strict 'do whatever the hell I like' policy! How exactly, are we supposed to not fight?

*Tara A just glares at her.*

Tara A: Oh, trust me, sister, I'm ready to go!

*Outside.*

Kira: You have two choices.

I can walk you out that door and you can try and survive on your own...

Or you can resist.

*She looks at her, slightly compassionately.*

I won't kill in cold blood. And if we have anything in common, I'll bet you'd rather die fighting than being hunted for the rest of your life.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara: One of us has a strict 'no being a targ' policy. The other has a strict 'do whatever the hell I like' policy! How exactly, are we supposed to not fight?

*Tara A just glares at her.*

Tara A: Oh, trust me, sister, I'm ready to go!

*Outside.*

Kira: You have two choices.

I can walk you out that door and you can try and survive on your own...

Or you can resist.

*She looks at her, slightly compassionately.*

I won't kill in cold blood. And if we have anything in common, I'll bet you'd rather die fighting than being hunted for the rest of your life.

*Tara B punches them both*

Ashley: My whole life I have been a tool. Why should I die any other way than a tool would? a meaningless death. *She curls up*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Slade looks through the bounty list that's out again as he decides his next move. Most are simple bounties that wouldn't be a challenge he continues scrolling.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *Tara B punches them both*

Ashley: My whole life I have been a tool. Why should I die any other way than a tool would? a meaningless death. *She curls up*

OOC: I must admit, I'm tempted to turn this into a three-way brawl between these three, but...

Well, firstly it's your choice - secondly it's not strictly necessary.

*Tara and Tara A both hit the floor, looking up at her.*

Tara and Tara A: What the hell?!

*Outside. Kira sits beside her.*

Kira: I was a tool once as well. I was like you - an assassin. Luckily, I've never had to assassinate anyone - I was barely out of training and my superiors were very conservative about using us. But I knew that as far as they were concerned, I was expendable.

You don't have to stay a pawn. You can be something more. Your voice? I know a few doctors who can use legal Genetic Engineering to grow you a new set of vocal chords. You can still start a new life.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *Tara and Tara A both hit the floor, looking up at her.*

Tara and Tara A: What the hell?!

*Outside. Kira sits beside her.*

Kira: I was a tool once as well. I was like you - an assassin. Luckily, I've never had to assassinate anyone - I was barely out of training and my superiors were very conservative about using us. But I knew that as far as they were concerned, I was expendable.

You don't have to stay a pawn. You can be something more. Your voice? I know a few doctors who can use legal Genetic Engineering to grow you a new set of vocal chords. You can still start a new life.

OoC: She was just doing it to get their attention. I mean I guess it might turn into a brawl but Tara B isn't trying to do that.

Tara B: I'm getting sick and tired of you two acting like I'm not even here as if you don't care about me. If you two get too close to fighting each other I will hit you.

Tara M: I'm not so sure that's a good idea.

Ashley: Do you really mean it? *She looks at her with hopeful eyes*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara B: I'm getting sick and tired of you two acting like I'm not even here as if you don't care about me. If you two get too close to fighting each other I will hit you.

Tara M: I'm not so sure that's a good idea.

Ashley: Do you really mean it? *She looks at her with hopeful eyes*

Tara: You do realise that me and her are fighters, right? If we get pushed, we push back. If we get hit, we hit back.

*She stands up, and Tara A does the same.

Outside.*

Kira: Sure. If one thing does exist in the universe, it's redemption. And everyone deserves a second chance at life.

Plus, if you want, the doctors I hook you up with could probably give you a new identity so you can't be tracked.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara: You do realise that me and her are fighters, right? If we get pushed, we push back. If we get hit, we hit back.

*She stands up, and Tara A does the same.

Outside.*

Kira: Sure. If one thing does exist in the universe, it's redemption. And everyone deserves a second chance at life.

Plus, if you want, the doctors I hook you up with could probably give you a new identity so you can't be tracked.

Tara B: but you're also family. *She crosses her arms*

Ashley: I would like that.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara B: but you're also family. *She crosses her arms*

Ashley: I would like that.

Tara A: No, we're not! Our fathers are different! We don't even have the same mother when you consider that we're from different realities! We have nothing in common! She is an untrustworthy, selfish, vindictive, ungrateful c**!

Tara: Oh yeah?! If anyone here's untrustworthy and selfish, then it's you, targ!

*Tara shoves Tara A back, both of them clasping their fists.

Outside.*

Kira: Then when we're done here, I'll set you up.

Before that... you got the drop on me on the station. You realise that I'm no where near that weak in a real fight, right?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara A: No, we're not! Our fathers are different! We don't even have the same mother when you consider that we're from different realities! We have nothing in common! She is an untrustworthy, selfish, vindictive, ungrateful c**!

Tara: Oh yeah?! If anyone here's untrustworthy and selfish, then it's you, targ!

*Tara shoves Tara A back, both of them clasping their fists.

Outside.*

Kira: Then when we're done here, I'll set you up.

Before that... you got the drop on me on the station. You realise that I'm no where near that weak in a real fight, right?

Tara B: Then what about me? I have the same father as you and yet I still can see her as family. and what about Mom? Would she want us to be fighting like this? *She gets in between them*

Ashley: Its hard to deal with a surprise attack.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara B: Then what about me? I have the same father as you and yet I still can see her as family. and what about Mom? Would she want us to be fighting like this? *She gets in between them*

Ashley: Its hard to deal with a surprise attack.

Tara A: No, but by her own admission, she can't exactly stop us either.

Tara: Mum would prefer we get it out than hate each other for ages.

*Tara tries to push past.

Outside.*

Kira: Exactly. From what I can tell, you probably couldn't handle a fair fight.

*She smirks.*

Wanna try and prove me wrong?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara A: No, but by her own admission, she can't exactly stop us either.

Tara: Mum would prefer we get it out than hate each other for ages.

*Tara tries to push past.

Outside.*

Kira: Exactly. From what I can tell, you probably couldn't handle a fair fight.

*She smirks.*

Wanna try and prove me wrong?

Tara B: there are other ways to let your anger out than punching each other! *Tara B refuses to let Tara push past*

Ashley: Well that sounds like a challenge. But won't they get madder if they come out and we are fighting?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara B: there are other ways to let your anger out than punching each other! *Tara B refuses to let Tara push past*

Ashley: Well that sounds like a challenge. But won't they get madder if they come out and we are fighting?

*Tara grunts as she shoves Tara B back.*

Tara: Get out of my face...

*OOC: Yeah, Tara's basically on her last thread.*

*Outside. Kira smirks at her, standing up.*

Kira: I told them I'd take care of it. They won't come out unless I tell them to.

Besides, we can always take this out there if you prefer.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *Tara grunts as she shoves Tara B back.*

Tara: Get out of my face...

*OOC: Yeah, Tara's basically on her last thread.*

*Outside. Kira smirks at her, standing up.*

Kira: I told them I'd take care of it. They won't come out unless I tell them to.

Besides, we can always take this out there if you prefer.

Tara B: No. *She shows no additional anger about being pushed only her anger about Tara and Tara A fighting*

Tara M: Come on there's no need to get angry. *Walks over to Tara B and Tara*

Ashley: I think I'd rather do it in here.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara B: No. *She shows no additional anger about being pushed only her anger about Tara and Tara A fighting*

Tara M: Come on there's no need to get angry. *Walks over to Tara B and Tara*

Ashley: I think I'd rather do it in here.

Tara A: T, stay out of this...

Tara: Tara, if you think getting in my way is going to stop me...

*She gets in a fighting stance.*

Then you might want to at least get a guard up.

*Outside.*

Kira: Alright.

*She helps her up. Then, she thinks of something, taking out an armstrap, taking the device and using the strap to fit it to Ashley's bicep.*

There. Just turn on the speech option...

Sorry, I like banter in my trouncing matches.

*She smiles mockingly as she backs up and into a stance.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara A: T, stay out of this...

Tara: Tara, if you think getting in my way is going to stop me...

*She gets in a fighting stance.*

Then you might want to at least get a guard up.

*Outside.*

Kira: Alright.

*She helps her up. Then, she thinks of something, taking out an armstrap, taking the device and using the strap to fit it to Ashley's bicep.*

There. Just turn on the speech option...

Sorry, I like banter in my trouncing matches.

*She smiles mockingly as she backs up and into a stance.*

*Tara B gets into a fighting stance but now Tara M tries to stop them*

Tara M: Come on guys stop this.

Ashley: Testing one two three testing. I don't like sounding like a robot. *Gets into a fighting stance*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *Tara B gets into a fighting stance but now Tara M tries to stop them*

Tara M: Come on guys stop this.

Ashley: Testing one two three testing. I don't like sounding like a robot. *Gets into a fighting stance*

Tara A: Back off, sis. Let them do this...

*Tara throws a punch at Tara B.

Outside.*

Kira: I agree. Just one reason why I'm glad I have never had a cold. It does emulate emotion fairly well though, so...

*She starts circling her.*

If you're Romanoff, what does that make me?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara A: Back off, sis. Let them do this...

*Tara throws a punch at Tara B.

Outside.*

Kira: I agree. Just one reason why I'm glad I have never had a cold. It does emulate emotion fairly well though, so...

*She starts circling her.*

If you're Romanoff, what does that make me?

Tara M: But why are they fighting I thought she was mad at you?

*Tara B deflects the punch and fires off one of her own.*

Ashley: I don't know. *Starts circling as well*

OoC: If I remember the comics Black widow actually had a rival who was basically another black widow but I can't remember her name.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara M: But why are they fighting I thought she was mad at you?

*Tara B deflects the punch and fires off one of her own.*

Ashley: I don't know. *Starts circling as well*

OoC: If I remember the comics Black widow actually had a rival who was basically another black widow but I can't remember her name.

Tara A: She was, but then Tara basically took her attention off of me.

*Tara takes the punch, grunting as she locks up with Tara B.

Outside.*

Kira: I am not being Bobby Moore. Firstly, I'm not blonde.

*OOC: After doing a quick bit of googling, I think you might be referring to Yelena Belovna.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara A: She was, but then Tara basically took her attention off of me.

*Tara takes the punch, grunting as she locks up with Tara B.

Outside.*

Kira: I am not being Bobby Moore. Firstly, I'm not blonde.

*OOC: After doing a quick bit of googling, I think you might be referring to Yelena Belovna.*

*Tara B struggles*

Ashley: Maybe you can be Beloyna.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *Tara B struggles*

Ashley: Maybe you can be Beloyna.

*Tara tries to wrestle her to the floor, before breaking off, stepping back and getting back in a stance.*

Tara *angry*: That all you got, sis? I'm not impressed.

*Outside.*

Kira: Nah! She was more of a poser.

*She launches a straight kick.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *Tara tries to wrestle her to the floor, before breaking off, stepping back and getting back in a stance.*

Tara *angry*: That all you got, sis? I'm not impressed.

*Outside.*

Kira: Nah! She was more of a poser.

*She launches a straight kick.*

Tara B: Well I'm still not too into the idea of beating up my sister. *Rushes forward for her flip kick*

Ashley: *Dodges and kicks at Kira's other leg* Really? I don't see what the problem is then it sounds like a perfect fit.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tara B: Well I'm still not too into the idea of beating up my sister. *Rushes forward for her flip kick*

Ashley: *Dodges and kicks at Kira's other leg* Really? I don't see what the problem is then it sounds like a perfect fit.

*Tara quickly rolls to the side.*

Tara: Oh, you really think I'm the one who's gonna get beat up?!

*She tackles her onto Tara A's bed, pinning her in a top mount and getting ready to start laying on punches.*

Bring it!

*Outside. Kira manages to block it with her arm.*

Kira: Cute.

*She tackles into her, trying to force her down.*