test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Ashley rushes her striking her several times with the baton before wacking Tara B and going for Tara M.*

Tara M: Eeep!

Ethan: Yeah. Hey Zoe can I ask you something?

*Kira quickly hits her with a swift right hook, knocking her into the wall before getting between her and Tara M.*

Kira: Listen, sister, I don't know who you think you are, but this girl does so not deserve this!

*Tara slowly starts to clear her head from the stun strikes, trying to push herself up, groaning in pain.

Promenade.*

Zoe: Shoot.
    edited February 2015
    OOC: Oh, Logan, regarding your idea about invading the Federation...

I'm not sure the Federation would surrender that quickly given everything that's happened. Besides, a war with the Federation would mean a war with the Republic and Klingon Empire. Possibly even the Romulans and the Dominion.

Just something to keep in mind.

West, you can advance the Pegasus angle if you want. Matt's Fleet isn't going to be able to pursue the aliens if he doesn't know where they went, and the other Pegasus colonies are pretty much defenceless (the Romulans defended the hell out of Mareeana becasue it was their first colony and becasue the military dictatorship had mass-produced surface-to-space artillery).
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,278 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Kira quickly hits her with a swift right hook, knocking her into the wall before getting between her and Tara M.*

Kira: Listen, sister, I don't know who you think you are, but this girl does so not deserve this!

*Tara slowly starts to clear her head from the stun strikes, trying to push herself up, groaning in pain.

Promenade.*

Zoe: Shoot.

*Ashley says nothing messes with her baton an its now obviously had the voltage amped up to more dangerous levels. She makes a jab at Kira.*

Ethan: Do you think you could see us eventually get married? Have kids?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited February 2015

I'm not sure the Federation would surrender that quickly given everything that's happened. Besides, a war with the Federation would mean a war with the Republic and Klingon Empire. Possibly even the Romulans and the Dominion.

West, you can advance the Pegasus angle if you want. Matt's Fleet isn't going to be able to pursue the aliens if he doesn't know where they went, and the other Pegasus colonies are pretty much defenceless (the Romulans defended the hell out of Mareeana becasue it was their first colony and becasue the military dictatorship had mass-produced surface-to-space artillery).

OoC: Alright. Also the Klingon empire should actually be part of the federation by now I think. If we are getting close to the time of the sphrebuilders I'm pretty sure the Klingon empire was no more and it was just the federation. Course its been a while since I saw enterprise.

*The aliens attack two more colonies and there's another terrorist attack somewhere in the republic.*
    edited February 2015
    *Ashley says nothing messes with her baton an its now obviously had the voltage amped up to more dangerous levels. She makes a jab at Kira.*

Ethan: Do you think you could see us eventually get married? Have kids?

*Kira quickly deflects it away with her arm, using her free hand to grab the wrist, turning the shoulder and slamming Ashley against the wall with her enhanced strength.*

Kira: Here's a simple equation. Attacking an Augment = A very special kind of idiotic!

*She pulls the baton free, shutting it off and throwing it away, getting back and entering a very loose fighting stance (clearly not expecting much of a fight).

Promenade.*

Zoe: Well...

Anything's possible.
    edited February 2015
    *Kira quickly deflects it away with her arm, using her free hand to grab the wrist, turning the shoulder and slamming Ashley against the wall with her enhanced strength.*

Kira: Here's a simple equation. Attacking an Augment = A very special kind of idiotic!

*She pulls the baton free, shutting it off and throwing it away, getting back and entering a very loose fighting stance (clearly not expecting much of a fight).

Promenade.*

Zoe: Well...

Anything's possible.

*Ashley still says nothing. She takes a deep breath then cracks her knuckles. She rushes Kira faster than a normal human could and tries to punch her in the gut with obviously enhanced strength.*

Ethan: Well that gives me hope.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Well I need to attack someone lol. Besides right now the unsc other then maybe the dominion seems to have the biggest availability of military. Seeing as they can call on their fleets in Virgo. Not to mention their undine allies. The unsc was least hurt from the elbisi conflict and spent much of that time upgrading shielding and weapon technology. So I might I might not but I need to do something to keep me occupied lol.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited February 2015
    OoC: Alright. Also the Klingon empire should actually be part of the federation by now I think. If we are getting close to the time of the sphrebuilders I'm pretty sure the Klingon empire was no more and it was just the federation. Course its been a while since I saw enterprise.

*The aliens attack two more colonies and there's another terrorist attack somewhere in the republic.*

OOC: We saw Klingon ships participate in the battle, and it wouldn't be the first time someone claimed that the Klingons 'joined' the Federation (*cough* TNG *cough*). Besides, they have actually been incorporated as a Federation Protectorate before, but regained independence around the same time as the Romulan Star Empire.

It's complicated.

I'll respond to the invasion and terrorist attack in a bit.
    edited February 2015
    Slade is in an alley way in run down back water world with his side arm pointed at a nightfall agents head.

Slade: now one more time. Where is your main base.

Soldier: I'll never tell you anything.

Slade with his free hand drives his knife into the man's hand pinning it to the wall. As the man let's out a scream.

Slade: I'll do your other hand next if you don't answer me.

Soldier: it's in sector j901 on a asteroid base. Please don't kill me

Slade: now see was it that hard.

He pulls his knife out of his hand as he starts to walk away he fires his pistol at the man's chest as it kills him.

Slade: now let's go have some fun.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited February 2015
    *Ashley still says nothing. She takes a deep breath then cracks her knuckles. She rushes Kira faster than a normal human could and tries to punch her in the gut with obviously enhanced strength.*

Ethan: Well that gives me hope.

*Kira grunts as she stumbles back onto her knees, looking up as she starts to stand back up.*

Kira: What are you?

*Promenade.*

Zoe: It's just too early to think about that...

*OOC: I've sent Allen a PM, but if he doesn't respond... well that locks me out of Dani since she's married to his character. I can pull Emma back though, with a bit of explaining.

I was wanting to use Sanders again, anyway. Just watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier, so I'm pretty much set for it.*
    edited February 2015
    *Kira grunts as she stumbles back onto her knees, looking up as she starts to stand back up.*

*Promenade.*

*OOC: I've sent Allen a PM, but if he doesn't respond... well that locks me out of Dani since she's married to his character. I can pull Emma back though, with a bit of explaining.

I was wanting to use Sanders again, anyway. Just watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier, so I'm pretty much set for it.*

*Ashley looks at her with an emotionless face then kicks her.*

Ethan: You're right. But after all I've been through and all I may go through yet I like hoping that someday that will all change.

OoC: I don't think he's coming back it might be time to sever a few characters from him.
    edited February 2015

*Promenade.*

Winter soldier was amazing lol. Need to get back to shield myself to when I think of something for theM.
    edited February 2015
    *Ashley looks at her with an emotionless face then kicks her.*

Ethan: You're right. But after all I've been through and all I may go through yet I like hoping that someday that will all change.

OoC: I don't think he's coming back it might be time to sever a few characters from him.

*Kira blocks the kick and throws a heavy haymaker before tackling her into the wall, pinning her there.*

Kira: Give it up!

*Promenade.*

Zoe: There's nothing wrong with hope.

*OOC: Do you guys know when exams usually finish in the States? The academic year works very different here in the UK.*
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *Kira blocks the kick and throws a heavy haymaker before tackling her into the wall, pinning her there.*

*Promenade.*

*OOC: Do you guys know when exams usually finish in the States? The academic year works very different here in the UK.*

OOC: Typically around May for high school, and I would assume it would be similar for college and universities.
    edited February 2015

*Promenade.*

*Ashley bashes her head into Kira's with enough force to hurt both of them. She is about to follow up when Tara M jabs the stun baton into her and Ashley passes out*

Ethan: Yeah. I love you.

OoC: Are exams what's been keeping him from the thread?
    edited February 2015

*Promenade.*

Ooc: as far as I know exams should be for amother month or so. I know a few people that finished them awhile ago Guess it all depends on he school.
    edited February 2015
    kuntel wrote: »
    OOC: Typically around May for high school, and I would assume it would be similar for college and universities.

OOC: Okay. If it's just study for Uni exams, we can probably expect him back around then. Suits me fine - exams here in Britain commence at around the same time.
    edited February 2015
    *Ashley bashes her head into Kira's with enough force to hurt both of them. She is about to follow up when Tara M jabs the stun baton into her and Ashley passes out*

Ethan: Yeah. I love you.

OoC: Are exams what's been keeping him from the thread?

*Kira shakes her head, trying to regain her focus.*

Kira: Nice work. Who is she?

*Tara slowly manages to get to her feet.*

Tara *groaning*: I feel like I just got run over by a skimmer...

*Promenade.*

Zoe: The feeling's mutual...

*OOC: I know he was having trouble keeping up with the thread while he was getting ready for exams, so it would stand to reason...

It's not the first time he's had to take a hiatus from the thread.*
    edited February 2015
    *Kira shakes her head, trying to regain her focus.*

Kira: Nice work. Who is she?

*Tara slowly manages to get to her feet.*

Tara *groaning*: I feel like I just got run over by a skimmer...

*Promenade.*

Zoe: The feeling's mutual...

Tara M: I dunno.

Tara B: That hurt. *She's bleeding from a gash in her head where Ashley hit her.*

Ethan: I'd hope so. *He smiles*

OoC: Yeah but he's been gone for like three months is it college exams because hiugh school ones aren't hard to prepare for.
    edited February 2015
    Tara M: I dunno.

Tara B: That hurt. *She's bleeding from a gash in her head where Ashley hit her.*

Ethan: I'd hope so. *He smiles*

OoC: Yeah but he's been gone for like three months is it college exams because hiugh school ones aren't hard to prepare for.

Tara: Tara, is this the same girl who attacked you?

*OOC: Well, I think he's in Uni, so...*
    edited February 2015
    Tara: Tara, is this the same girl who attacked you?

*OOC: Well, I think he's in Uni, so...*

Tara M: I don't know.

Tara B: Could be. I think I've seen her before but I can't seem to remember anything.

OoC: I guess I could see that taking up a bit of time but still? He's got to have more going on than just school because he should still be able to get on occasionally.
    edited February 2015
    Tara M: I don't know.

Tara B: Could be. I think I've seen her before but I can't seem to remember anything.

OoC: I guess I could see that taking up a bit of time but still? He's got to have more going on than just school because he should still be able to get on occasionally.

Tara: Okay, let's move her inside.

*Tara carries her into her Quarters, laying her down on the sofa before Tara A ports them all to her secret spot. They then take Ashley and tie her to a chair in the main storage area as she starts to wake up.*

Who are you?
    edited February 2015
    Tara: Okay, let's move her inside.

*Tara carries her into her Quarters, laying her down on the sofa before Tara A ports them all to her secret spot. They then take Ashley and tie her to a chair in the main storage area as she starts to wake up.*

Who are you?

*Ashley struggles against what restraining her and says nothing*

Tara M: Wow. Can I teleport too? *Is now walking around more interested in the area than their prisoner*
    edited February 2015
    *Ashley struggles against what restraining her and says nothing*

Tara M: Wow. Can I teleport too? *Is now walking around more interested in the area than their prisoner*

Tara A: You should be able to. I can teach you if you want.

*Tara walks around, checking the restraints before looking at Ashley, kneeling so she's at the same level.*

Tara: Not feeling chatty? That stun baton hurt b****. You're only supposed to hit someone with it once!
    edited February 2015
    Tara A: You should be able to. I can teach you if you want.

*Tara walks around, checking the restraints before looking at Ashley, kneeling so she's at the same level.*

Tara: Not feeling chatty? That stun baton hurt b****. You're only supposed to hit someone with it once!

Tara M: Really?

*Ashley says nothing still but glares at Tara and an obviously violent thought comes to her but he decides against it as it wouldn't go well. She struggles more.*
    edited February 2015
    Tara M: Really?

*Ashley says nothing still but glares at Tara and an obviously violent thought comes to her but he decides against it as it wouldn't go well. She struggles more.*

OOC: She seemed more talkative when she attacked Tara B...

*Tara grunts in frustration.*

Tara: Who are you?! Why did you attack my sister?!
    edited February 2015
    OOC: She seemed more talkative when she attacked Tara B...

*Tara grunts in frustration.*

Tara: Who are you?! Why did you attack my sister?!

OoC: There's a reason for that. She can't talk now. As in is physically unable to.

*Ashley tries to say something to her but only a weird noise comes out*
    edited February 2015
    OoC: There's a reason for that. She can't talk now. As in is physically unable to.

*Ashley tries to say something to her but only a weird noise comes out*

Tara: Hey, Tara, come over here.

Tara A: Which one?

Tara: the one who I beat the TRIBBLE out of as a hobby?

Tara A: So... not me?

Tara: Just get over here...

*Tara A walks over.*

Do you have any kind of scanner?

Tara A: I'll go get it.

*She comes back with a medical tricorder, scanning Ashley.*
    edited February 2015
    Tara: Hey, Tara, come over here.

Tara A: Which one?

Tara: the one who I beat the TRIBBLE out of as a hobby?

Tara A: So... not me?

Tara: Just get over here...

*Tara A walks over.*

Do you have any kind of scanner?

Tara A: I'll go get it.

*She comes back with a medical tricorder, scanning Ashley.*

*The scanner reveals Ashley's vocal cords have been cut, severed, or removed take your pick.*
    edited February 2015
    *The scanner reveals Ashley's vocal cords have been cut, severed, or removed take your pick.*

Tara A: Oh my God...

Tara: What is it?

*OOC: His brain is gone! :P*

Tara A: Someone's... removed her vocal cords.

Tara: What?

Can you telepathically communicate with her?

Tara A: Sure.

*Telepathically*

Who are you?