test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    dstahl wrote: »
    The issue is that we need separate times for space and ground Fleet Actions (right now we only have 1 time limit).

The longer the timeout to allow people to join, the more the mission will be complete when you arrive, leading to players potentially joining after the entire thing is complete, leading to a poor experience.

I've been told (but haven't confirmed) that Private Fleet Action queues will always allow you to continue to invite players in after the timeout.
    dstahl wrote: »
    ST.15.20110626a.15 Release Notes

Queue Update
    • Players will now have greater success when joining Queues in progress, where previously it was failing to allow users to join at all. Joining public queues isn't 100% yet, but getting better. Private queue joining appears ok.
    • Players will now be allowed to join in progress PVE maps up to 15 minutes after they have started.
    • Public PVE queues now have a minimum number of 8 players to start, however if after 5 minutes no map has started this number will be reduced to 5. This is to test some new options on whether we can have a "fallback" lower number if the preferred number of players in the public queue is not met.

Queue Known Issues
    • If you select to join a queue, the timer to maptransfer will click down to 0 but still wait 60 more seconds to move you. So if you are waiting to transfer and your UI says transfer in 0, wait a minute and see if it still moves you.
    • Some queues are still failing to launch.

Foundry Update
    The Foundry is still off as we work to correct the issues that caused corruption in your Foundry projects when they updated to the Season 4 codebase. This build includes some fixes for dialog trees that had gone missing, the ability to view reviews, and the ability to set an NPC on a visibility trigger. The Foundry will remain off to create until we have a chance to test these fixes and then republish your missions and ensure they are correct. Once we have done that we will begin to open up Foundry functionality again. ETA to have the Foundry fully back up and restored is early next week.

Other Issues
    There are other issues that we continue to work on and will make additional patches as soon as we can.

Keep an eye on the first post in this thread where I will be posting updates:
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=222693

ST.15.20110626a.16 Release Notes

UPDATE
    We have identify an issue with rewards that was causing drop items to receive the wrong statistics. This .16 build fixes the issue so that rewards and dropped items you receive have the proper defined values for that item.

Known Issue with items:
    Some items receive between Season 4 launch yesterday and now may have statistics that were not intended our below the level they should be. Those items will remain altered until another update early next week fixes them to their intented statistics. Items with improper stats that you attempt to equip may give error messages that you are not the proper rank or level to equip the item. This should also be fixed one the fixup script is run on an upcoming patch.

here's the latest word from the developers in regards to a few of the bugs we all found yesterday. ;p

it seems to indicate that the level of the items that were dropping when we were doing our dailies will be autofixed to the correct level in an upcoming patch early next week. fingers crossed that its fixed asap.

i'll post up a little later after this patch if its back working as intended, til then i'm using this downtime to go mow my lawn ;p.
    edited July 2011
    lol, we saw some of that last night.. poor JJ was too scared to turn his missions in. :p
    edited July 2011
    A shy hello from Switzerland, the founding country of the "new airborne" Pinafore. ^^
    edited July 2011
    Greetings Eris, I hope things are going well for Pinafore, all the little details, difficulties and joys of setting up a new fleet are still very fresh in our minds here in the Ausmonauts. So like JJ said, if you ever need a helping hand with anything, just let us know meow. =^_^=
    edited July 2011
    A shy hello from Switzerland, the founding country of the "new airborne" Pinafore. ^^

A warm hello from Australia Eris. Wishing Pinafore fleet all the best in Star Trek Online ;).

Cheers

Doull Teg
    edited July 2011

hello, nice to meet you and like doull and everyone else here at @ Ausmonauts we wish you all the best. :)
    edited July 2011
    Thankies so muchies for all your cute wishes. :) We're still just Laura and me basically, butt I hope we'll get around 12 to 15 players. I don't seek to get a huge fleet, just a fun place for a few fellow trekkers and trekkies to play with. :)

Ausmeownauts, you're a good group, that's for sure. ^^ *gives you all a vorta hug* :)
    edited July 2011
    I just went through our list of in jokes, epic moments of fail and memorable lols. 28 entries not including the latest ones. Reading through it's like reviving old times so I cant wait to get it edited and back up to a place of glory. :)

@ Eris: Meow, Meow! =^_^=

(And I try to act serious for the recruitment thread) :p
    edited July 2011
    Shinji_Yonazaki is the only person i know that can construct entire sentances in the feline vocabulary, and make sense!!

Join up today for meow meow good times :)
    edited July 2011
    Unfortunantly I can't understand him.

Woof Woof!!
    edited July 2011
    What if I add a translation?
    Meow Meow meow, Mea-meow!
    Translation: Baka inu wa Urusai! Neko no subarashi desu!

Better? :p
    (also did I get that right...)
    edited July 2011

i'm sure we have no idea :p

maybe eris will know :D
    edited July 2011

I thought it meant Pat me, Feed me, Pat me and do it yesterday :P
    edited July 2011
    lol @ doull

just wait til shinji sees that :p
    edited July 2011
    That's not what I said. :(

Though looking at it in the light of day, I did mess the Japaneses up. :p
    edited July 2011
    Dog is an idiot, cat is supreme?

Japanese classes were a long time ago....
    edited July 2011
    Tuppers wrote: »
    Dog is an idiot, cat is supreme?

Tweet Tweet

The bird flies above them all :)
    edited July 2011
    Tweeet Leeeaks! :p

Good morning, my Australian friends. :)
    edited July 2011
    And a very early morning to you to. ^^

@ Tuppers: well close enough, at least it partially understandable. :p

Well the with server coming down for a new patch tonight, a discussion of music and fleet videos came up.. where could this lead...
    edited July 2011
    Well the with server coming down for a new patch tonight, a discussion of music and fleet videos came up.. where could this lead...

Bloopers reel, set to the music of Benny Hill ? :p
    edited July 2011
    MDK-187 wrote:
    Bloopers reel, set to the music of Benny Hill ? :p

We did something similar in our old WoW guild. Had serious music then broke to the benny hill theme showing all our druids in bear form dancing over the corpse of Nafarion. Starts at 3.30min
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AHg0Mo2wM
    edited July 2011
    You're giving me ideas. :p

And remember how we where all literally running through the groups at the Big Dig first day of season 4. We need to Demorecord that next time. :p
    edited July 2011
    I am sure whatever we come up with will be slick :D

Nice Klingon STF run last night guys. Cure and Khitomer Accord VA. Khitomer for the first time ever on our Klingon's. Finally have my Borg shield. Nice work. Still many more runs to go.
    edited July 2011
    Another successful KA run. I too have my borgie sheild
    edited July 2011
    36... I just noticed there has been a total of 36 song recommendations for the fleet vid 'so far'.. Many of them could work quite well we just need to pick which fit's the fleet best. :)
    edited July 2011
    36... I just noticed there has been a total of 36 song recommendations for the fleet vid 'so far'.. Many of them could work quite well we just need to pick which fit's the fleet best. :)

i've already stated benny hill, though in concession to other members, could we perhaps just have benny hill music when we have cut scenes of doull?

normal music for everyone else.........oh then there's doull........... benny hill music in the background.........rofl

go right!!!!

:p
    edited July 2011
    So my girlfriend still doesn't like our logo. It's really her loss
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    MDK-187 wrote:
    i've already stated benny hill, though in concession to other members, could we perhaps just have benny hill music when we have cut scenes of doull?

normal music for everyone else.........oh then there's doull........... benny hill music in the background.........rofl

go right!!!!

:p

You did not supply the music last night on our Fed KA run MDK. Makes me a sad panda.
    How did your 2 man KA run go last night?

Right > Left. Left > Right

I'll let you be the judge
    edited July 2011
    Doull wrote:
    How did your 2 man KA run go last night?

there we where just the two of us one Tac one Medic. Three had fallen to bugs and disconnects.. we where alone with long corridors ahead, six power nodes to destroy and two bosses to defeat..

we owned it up!! good fun and a decent challenge. :D