Install Arc
Options

AFCTF Fleet transfer?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Someone send me an invite before I drown in a puddle of my own melancholy over here.

Azrael@ZonaSamurai

Is anything being planned to celebrate the death of the old fleet? A glorious battle perhaps? Risa party? Anything?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Someone send me an invite before I drown in a puddle of my own melancholy over here.

Azrael@ZonaSamurai

Is anything being planned to celebrate the death of the old fleet? A glorious battle perhaps? Risa party? Anything?

We fry up Hort for sandwiches. Imagine Spam but more tasty and yummy screams. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Piwright has invited Will to fleet and he is currently at rank 5.

Whenever your ready fellow admins....:D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I've got a ton of MK V and VI greens and blues on my alt Sci. I'll try to get them over next time I'm on.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    There was an exploding deep fried Turkey video to simulate the Great Basin Rift Hort Wars.. outcome..
    but it was too horrific..

I completed my Delta Flyer Odyssey and have 1650 for crafting skills; but really don't craft much as Aquila
    a Vulcan Engineer. Do you want basic scematics i n the Fleet Bank?

I have a few tempted ALTS.. a LCDR Tac un joined Trill ,a Caitain Engineer CDR.. and maybe even my
    Andorian TAC Commodore ..

I have a supply of BLue and Green un bound Bridge Officers if You want to start a Toon with those let me know. I forget if you can bank un-used crew. It depends on the DEV and how these BOffs fit into the new Roster System of ships and Fleet SB's
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    MGDawson wrote: »
    Piwright has invited Will to fleet and he is currently at rank 5.

Whenever your ready fellow admins....:D

I'll log on tonight and promote you to leader level if someone doesn' beat me to it.
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    There was an exploding deep fried Turkey video to simulate the Great Basin Rift Hort Wars.. outcome..
    but it was too horrific..

I completed my Delta Flyer Odyssey and have 1650 for crafting skills; but really don't craft much as Aquila
    a Vulcan Engineer. Do you want basic scematics i n the Fleet Bank?

I have a few tempted ALTS.. a LCDR Tac un joined Trill ,a Caitain Engineer CDR.. and maybe even my
    Andorian TAC Commodore ..

I have a supply of BLue and Green un bound Bridge Officers if You want to start a Toon with those let me know. I forget if you can bank un-used crew. It depends on the DEV and how these BOffs fit into the new Roster System of ships and Fleet SB's

Schematics? I'd need to hear from Xiaza but perhaps we can create a crafters tab? People who don't want to bother crafting items can put their data into it.

Which makes me think, if we have master crafters would they be willing to make gear for fleet members who provide all the materials? Then if we have a crafters tab, the crafters can go there for materials they might be lacking. Provided it gets more deposits then withdrawls.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I've taken care of promoting Dawson.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Which makes me think, if we have master crafters would they be willing to make gear for fleet members who provide all the materials? Then if we have a crafters tab, the crafters can go there for materials they might be lacking. Provided it gets more deposits then withdrawls.

I'm maxed on crafting on my Fed main. I am willing to make whatever people want if they provide the mats (mostly it's the rare particle traces that are needed, especially if you want multiples of something). I am 2/3 to maxed on crafting on my KDF. I'm willing to make gear for people in either Fed or KDF AFCTF once I have my KDF maxed (lol, I should have a Ferengi toon just for this!).

EDIT: I can also breed whatever non-C-Store tribbles people want (if it requires a rare (+72%) food (Heart of Targ, Quadrotriticale, Tulaberry Wine, etc), you'll need to provide that as they are ludicrously expensive on the Exchange).
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'm maxed on crafting on my Fed main. I am willing to make whatever people want if they provide the mats (mostly it's the rare particle traces that are needed, especially if you want multiples of something). I am 2/3 to maxed on crafting on my KDF. I'm willing to make gear for people in either Fed or KDF AFCTF once I have my KDF maxed (lol, I should have a Ferengi toon just for this!).

EDIT: I can also breed whatever non-C-Store tribbles people want (if it requires a rare (+72%) food (Heart of Targ, Quadrotriticale, Tulaberry Wine, etc), you'll need to provide that as they are ludicrously expensive on the Exchange).

Great! Thanks Prophet. Perhaps I'll make a list of availble crafters in the main fleet post in Starbase One forum.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'll log on tonight and promote you to leader level if someone doesn' beat me to it.

Schematics? I'd need to hear from Xiaza but perhaps we can create a crafters tab? People who don't want to bother crafting items can put their data into it.

We have a crafters tab in the bank and it's pretty well stocked with data samples right now, though mainly it's tier I to tier VI data samples. We are a little lighter on the upper tier samples and only a few traces. Krent and I basically dropped all we had in the bank, plus Archie had put some in the old fleet bank before we moved. There are also a few schematics in the tab. The tab is pretty full though.

I actually wish we could get a few more tabs, but eight is the limit.

Xiaza is maxed on crafting as well so she'll be able to make items for the fleet if needed.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Apologies for the posting, but here's a quote from Senshi...
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    YES!! Why Yes i do.. i could see it as a sigEpic pic almost

TEN Forward wants YOU!

Preserve the Federation... oh by jingo my marketing's rusty.
    This.
  • Options
    edited April 2011

This.

Nice. I'm going to link that in the main AFCTF fleet thread.
  • Options
    edited April 2011

This.

You should put a Geordi-style visor and a combadge on the guy to "Trek" it up, lol!
  • Options
    edited April 2011

I'm max crafter KDF side as wekk as Fed side if anyone wants disruptors
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    So there is no shortage of Master Crafters in the fleet. Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    My KDF is maxed in crafting now (my Fed has been maxed for awhile). Anyone needs something, they can PM me ingame (if it's a purple item, you may need to provide the rare particle trace(s)).
  • Options
    edited April 2011

This.

Oooo nice! Care to make one for the KDF side as well? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    Oooo nice! Care to make one for the KDF side as well? :D
    Can do. Where's that thread anyway?

*goes delving behind the sofa to search*
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Alright fellow fleet Admins we need to make a solid decision on when the Uniform contest will be started because some of the fleet members have been asking about it in game.

I think it should be started tomorrow and perhaps end on the following Saturday or maybe the Saturday after that if we want to give it more time.

I also think it would actually be a better idea to start a new thread for it, that way uniform entries have much less chance of getting lost in the other things that get posted in this thread.

What do my fellow Admins think?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Xiaza wrote: »
    Alright fellow fleet Admins we need to make a solid decision on when the Uniform contest will be started because some of the fleet members have been asking about it in game.

I think it should be started tomorrow and perhaps end on the following Saturday or maybe the Saturday after that if we want to give it more time.

I also think it would actually be a better idea to start a new thread for it, that way uniform entries have much less chance of getting lost in the other things that get posted in this thread.

I'm fine with it! Won't be home until the middle of the week sometime so me being around will be somewhat random until then.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Sounds good to me Xiaza.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Do you want to do the fleet logo contest at the same time? Could easily roll that into the same thread.
  • Options
    edited April 2011

I'm game for the uniform contest tomorrow or next saturday

also support Krent's idea
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Alright so Dawson is the only one to be heard from on the contest yet and he probably won't be around for at least another three to four hours.

If I'm still up and around by then and he has no objections I'll probably start the thread for the Uniform/Logo contest before I go to bed or maybe when I get on the forums tomorrow for the first time. Unless someone else wants to set that up.

So I figure One week to get the entries in and then perhaps have Corban put polls up for the uni and logo on the yahoo groups page to take the votes. It would be easier than trying to count the votes up in the thread.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Alright so Dawson is the only one to be heard from on the contest yet and he probably won't be around for at least another three to four hours.

If I'm still up and around by then and he has no objections I'll probably start the thread for the Uniform/Logo contest before I go to bed or maybe when I get on the forums tomorrow for the first time. Unless someone else wants to set that up.

So I figure One week to get the entries in and then perhaps have Corban put polls up for the uni and logo on the yahoo groups page to take the votes. It would be easier than trying to count the votes up in the thread.

Things have been busier RL wise for me so if someone else could manage a thread I'd appreciate it. I will set up the poll when the time is right. Also I think we should be able to do this one with only 1 poll. I'll set up a new test poll for fun.

See first post of this thread for joining the elections office if you haven't yet. Its a bit of an annoyance but you'll only need to do it once.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Suprisingly enough, give it about another 5 minutes.....:D

*scurries off*