test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well you can rinse the starch out of potatoes slicing and soaking in a brine healthy palm of salt

rinse dry Roughage can cause more hunger its good mineral and lots of water is why you can eat oriental
    nbde hungry later.. cause its low cat ur Fat and lots of mixed stir fry and filler rice.. .

Fills a body on temp basis and then leaves a crave.

Rice Starch same more lots of Water in pot to get it happy strain drain rinse...

WOKs great for fast small meat portions and mixed peppers have attractive colours and some flavour
    Mushroom low sodium Olive... salt retains water weight and bodies need fat or your system eats fat away from around your organs.. causes more troubles later.. every motabilizum dif so its trial and error.

Popcorn and pretzels are salty make you drink sometimes beer... and its a habit like a cigarette its easy and there.. Tuna sandwich on un bleach italian French Bread unsliced sticks good.. .need calciuam to stave off ostio-P bones need milk cheese butter is good in moderation... Garlic cuts ft colesteroil nd wine keeps french low heart troubles w richest basic diet on palnet.

Freash Herb Box trimmed for flavour w small kitchenshears low sat fat oil.. Peppercorn more bang ground freash and Zest of lemon lime orange have good healthy oils in skin

Asidicis harsh on ulcears so tomtoes croteen bad for many upsets..
    edited January 2012
    A lot of stress once made me thinner once than I liked to be. Considering I've always been stalky (I guess that's how you put it), I am more than content like that. Sometimes I have a bit more pudge than others but hey. I like what I like. Looking like a stick boy at 5'8" with broad shoulders doesn't look right to me. Then again, you guys have seen pics of me so I think they speak for themself. Everyone should just be themself and not what others expect them to be. If everyone looked and did like most actors and actresses did, the world would be even more of a sad and pathetic place.
    edited January 2012
    JCSWW wrote: »
    If everyone looked and did like most actors and actresses did, the world would be even more of a sad and pathetic place.

The price of cake would go down from the low demand, though. ;)
    edited January 2012
    Cake is way too good to let hit a low. I'll take a point of real butter on my popcorn anyway over that fake oil TRIBBLE they use at the cinimas. There may be the odd good thing that works with healthier ingredients but in most cases, you can't replace the richness of things like whole cream.
    edited January 2012
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    Asidicis harsh on ulcears so tomtoes croteen bad for many upsets..

Yep, I've avoided tomatoes for years. Some of them aren't as bad, though. If you go for yellowish colored instead of red, they tend to sit better. I grew "rainbow tomatoes" last year, they are nice.
    edited January 2012
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Yep, I've avoided tomatoes for years. Some of them aren't as bad, though. If you go for yellowish colored instead of red, they tend to sit better. I grew "rainbow tomatoes" last year, they are nice.

GREEN!!! Nothing like fried green tomatoes. [= SO YUMMY!!!
    edited January 2012
    hort_wort wrote: »

Yellow and green tomatoes tend to be less acidic than red ones. Also, growing your own tends to reduce the acidity overall. I think the mass amounts of fertilizer used in commercial farms have something to do with the acidity (and taste) in store bought tomatoes.
    edited January 2012
    Poor quality but I have yet to see this video in good quality. Anyway, it's a classic. :D

Green Jello - Anarky In Bedrock
    edited January 2012
    Nobody likes Green Jello? )= If the Beast Wars video I pieced together works, I'll post it on our boards. I'd post it here but Crytpic doesn't seem to have a sense of humor. :p
    edited January 2012
    Move it quick.... mr slate may see it..

Yes those old style tomates or artisinal heirlooms are nice... some barly beef use them veggies and

Green jellos great with a pare slice and dream whip.. Nooo look out bam..bam
    edited January 2012
    I've got a craving for stuffed peppers! I can't even remember the last time I had them, it's been that long.
    edited January 2012
    I've got a craving for stuffed peppers! I can't even remember the last time I had them, it's been that long.

Ohhh me too! I've actually seen microwavable meals with one now. I might just get one of those, I'm too lazy to cook one myself. :rolleyes:
    edited January 2012
    Sucks being single, eh Hort! No point in really putting in such an effort to cook for just one person. I still need to get the stuff to make up a batch of Shephard's Pies. It's a lot of work though but I usually make 6 and toss 5 in the freezer. Each pan halved makes a nice brick sized portion.
    edited January 2012
    RIce in a nice Stock broth laded in like making Polenta ..
    slow reduction add Rice a-roni Spanish spice packet
    peppers blistered on a grill...

Add cheese sheets craved off block

cube ham or lank steak bits

add rice 3/4
    then meats i wish

top with crumled cheese ...
    if you tent it w foil it wil l steam and i you want colour to it put near brioler wo foil toast
    edited January 2012
    That sounds good Senshi! I love having days with nothing to do. I may look like a boiled lobster right now but man... that was one long hot shower. [=
    edited January 2012
    yesyes if you use the cheese like a pie shell to protect pepper it dsent sog up so quick in jucies..

Losters a ncie thing... make a roll Did you ever see lettermans larry the lobster he should have used a sauna shower.

try peppers in a tin packet in adobo sauce.. nice smokey not mean spicey taste
    edited January 2012
    Why is the conversation is here about food all the time? In other news Tacoboy and Chat wage war over food supremacy. Mexican versus baked, who will be the winner? oh the humanity.
    edited January 2012
    We all need food! It's an everyday part of life and one that should be enjoyed by all. *throws weiner at Cappy*
    edited January 2012
    I prefer my Andouille and Shrimp Jambalaya.

1 lb of Andouille sausage, cut into coins

1/4 - 1/2lb of de-veined pre-cooked jumbo shrimp, or, if you prefer, buy a bag of cocktail shrimp. They're tiny, already de-veined and pre-cooked, so you can just drop em in.

1 Green pepper - diced
    1 Red pepper - diced
    1 Yellow pepper - diced - honestly, you can use just green pepper, which is more traditional, but I like my food to have some color

chopped celery of the same amount as the peppers

diced onions of the same amount as the peppers

1/2 lb of rice - DO NOT COOK BEFOREHAND

Start cooking up your andouille and shrimp in a pan. Use Cumin and cayenne pepper for seasoning of the meat. No salt is necessary due to the sausage and the salt-water nature of shrimp.

Once cooked, drop into a large pot and leave it.

Back in the pan, start cooking up your trinity (the peppers, celery and onion). We're not looking to steam them. They need to be cooked. Once done, drop in the pot where the meat is.

Here you have two choices. Creole style will have you dump one can of diced tomatoes over the mix. Regular style will not. Once you make this choice pour the uncooked rice oner that whole mess already in the pot and then fill it with either water (traditional style) or use beef broth in a box and pour until the rice is all submerged.

Bring up the temps under your pot, which is now covered, until you get to a boil. Once you have a rolling boil, back the temps down to a medium and let cook for at least 30 minutes, checking it every 5 minutes or so. You can cook it longer to "dry" the dish a bit (meaning cook off more water).

and the best part is, this tastes even better the second and third day.
    edited January 2012
    Sounds nicer than the BLT I had for lunch! I iz allergic to shrimp though but I can make a mean caijun shrimp that never lasts long enough around those that can eat it.
    edited January 2012
    Bacon gumbo? bacon and shrimp with the spicy sausage. >.> ok. seeking new subjects. :(
    edited January 2012
    Capulet wrote: »
    Bacon gumbo? bacon and shrimp with the spicy sausage. >.> ok. seeking new subjects. :(

I think our Momma needs to sit down and have one of those all meat meals! Steak, bacon wrapped steak, rack after rack of ribs, pork chops with Smith apple sauce, roast beef, roast pork tenderloin, chicken and veal parmasean, wings, etc! Mmmm! I just made myself hungry.
    edited January 2012
    Too much protein. Veggies. Vitamins and minerals, carbs are the enemy. Low calories high roughage and no artificial stuff. At this rate I will have a little cotton tail in no time.
    edited January 2012
    Capulet wrote: »
    Too much protein. Veggies. Vitamins and minerals, carbs are the enemy. Low calories high roughage and no artificial stuff. At this rate I will have a little cotton tail in no time.

Sea food proteins are great but not for ody mass of muscles.. which out weight fats...
    and MArine Corps wife i knew said you cant run your front of to get less behind :o
    edited January 2012
    You can save the veggies for another day. You're eating like a rabbit! How about 5 pounts of lightly saut
    edited January 2012
    One Ring or the celeryking
    one ring or the dwarven mushroom
    and it the pot
    one stick of utter to bind them

i paula dean wrote Lord of the Kitchen Ring

Rubs Ore Tribble gets 5 Dilth
    Noms Hi Yo Gaping Gourmet Away.. .
    little an Iron Chef
    cant do
    with a can openner and
    stew
    edited January 2012
    You can save the veggies for another day. You're eating like a rabbit! How about 5 pounts of lightly saut
    edited January 2012
    I don't mind green beans done in olive oil but steamed just isn't as good. No need for carrots and onions in mine. Green beans are one of those veggies I can eat a pile of.
    edited January 2012
    ADD Slivers of Almounds they have natural oils to help u out in aGB dish
    edited January 2012
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    ADD Slivers of Almounds they have natural oils to help u out in aGB dish

I love almonds in a lot of things! The pea pods I order from the Chinese resturant here, I bet with almonds added. I put them in stuffing along with walnuts also. Give me a box or 3 of chocolate covered and watch them disappear. :D