PW HAS GIVEN UP ON GETTING MY GEAR BACK I LOST ON JAN8th AND I HAVE PROOF

Options

Comments

• freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    I would recommend bank statement, paypal or credit card statement. I never trust their account of what i have spent and in theory they should have access to that information regardless.
    I see, I have one receipt in my paypal account, but ARC doesn't. No wonder at the event First time buyer or something I didn't get any reward. It could be because I didn't use ARC back then, or ARC wasn't around at that time.
    29pzujm.jpg

To OP , you could do what's suggested by eirghan earlier, with paypal or cc receipt like my ss above.

-
    (Also just want to clarify my post earlier, The gold I left is still intact.)
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    On January 8th there was a server crash in Dreamweaver my character ForestsWater after the crash had everything she was equipped with switched with another cleric named Sinalicious who is now equipped with blademaster's gear that is all red including the flyer. I sent in a ticket that day thinking at first my account got **** then i realized it happened across the server to some people who were online when the server crashed. My cleric was wearing R9 third cast armor that is refined to +7 except the ring as well as a G16 glaive that was +8. I have proof of at least the glaive in an accidental screenshot. Also I was wearing a Dark Lord elves wings cube neck vain+5 and different war avatar cards as well as porceloin dress shinobi headgear and eternal bliss heals which is also in a screenshot. i have a semi proof that i at least had first cast of r9 because i was from 10k hp when i was wearing G16 armor to 8k hp when i had switched to r9 which is also shown in a screenshot. but since none of this is shown on their log.. like the log is perfect. they dont believe it and if i try anymore with tickets they will ban my account. So i am letting all of you know how PW has screwed me over due to all of this is real life money i even offered for witnesses because i have plenty since i got excited with getting my r9. And they dont care at all. I even asked them to at least give back the gear my cleric is wearing to Sinalicious so she can play the game. nothing.

Perfect World Treats their costumers horribly. If you are planning on downloading it. Don't.

This is kind of a depressing thread. What is going on with PWE lately?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • selphiro
    selphiro Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Simple digging could sort this out, have a admin search through the characters completed quests.

By doing that it would show if the ring quest was completed.

Simple record checking could be done and seeing what values were edited from a previous save point for rollback sake.
    Hopefully they have a good bit saved up.

Honestly though, it sounds like they had a Jr. Analyst completely **** something up and don't know how to fix it assuming it is still happening to many players around.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    selphiro wrote: »
    Simple digging could sort this out, have a admin search through the characters completed quests.

By doing that it would show if the ring quest was completed.

Simple record checking could be done and seeing what values were edited from a previous save point for rollback sake.
    Hopefully they have a good bit saved up.

Honestly though, it sounds like they had a Jr. Analyst completely **** something up and don't know how to fix it assuming it is still happening to many players around.

Simple digging could show, that all this thread can't prove anything.

I am not from support staff, but even I had made conclusion, that OP can't prove anything (see my previous post in this thread).

More, I am sure, that he has not screenshots, which can be used as prove of any of his post (R9 is paid by him, by his boyfriend or something like it).

Every player to buy items from Cash shop must buy gold and has proper log in his Auction house "buy" history.

Where is proper screenshot of OP ?

If these items had been bought by his friend, then where are proper screenshots for his friend ?

Do you know, that all financial transactions ($$/zen/gold) have proper log too ?
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    There are other people that made posts showing they had other players bound gear on their characters.....this proves that his problem is a real one....while I can not say for sure that he had r9rr i can say the problem is a legit issue. I would argue for OPs sake that why would he waste time posting a thread on forums...and submitting tickets on an issue that wasnt real? Most of you seem hell bent on trying to make it sound like OP is lying....rather then trying to hold PWE accountable. Something they are not at all anymore. But we all wonder why this game is going to hell? lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2015
    Options
    There are other people that made posts showing they had other players bound gear on their characters.....this proves that his problem is a real one....while I can not say for sure that he had r9rr i can say the problem is a legit issue. I would argue for OPs sake that why would he waste time posting a thread on forums...and submitting tickets on an issue that wasnt real? Most of you seem hell bent on trying to make it sound like OP is lying....rather then trying to hold PWE accountable. Something they are not at all anymore. But we all wonder why this game is going to hell? lol

But I can't say same for OP.

I recommend look at
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/history

for anyone, that had paid, but can't prove it.

And then and only then send ticket (one) to support staff.

If OP had not paid for his items, then those, who paid must submit proper ticket.
  • zoner112012
    edited February 2015
    Options
    But I can't say same for OP.

I recommend look at
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/history

for anyone, that had paid, but can't prove it.

And then and only then send ticket (one) to support staff.

Your link redirects. I can't even find all my old billing because since they moved to arc it is hidden on their old website.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    On January 8th there was a server crash in Dreamweaver my character ForestsWater after the crash had everything she was equipped with switched with another cleric named Sinalicious who is now equipped with blademaster's gear that is all red including the flyer. I sent in a ticket that day thinking at first my account got **** then i realized it happened across the server to some people who were online when the server crashed. My cleric was wearing R9 third cast armor that is refined to +7 except the ring as well as a G16 glaive that was +8. I have proof of at least the glaive in an accidental screenshot. Also I was wearing a Dark Lord elves wings cube neck vain+5 and different war avatar cards as well as porceloin dress shinobi headgear and eternal bliss heals which is also in a screenshot. i have a semi proof that i at least had first cast of r9 because i was from 10k hp when i was wearing G16 armor to 8k hp when i had switched to r9 which is also shown in a screenshot. but since none of this is shown on their log.. like the log is perfect. they dont believe it and if i try anymore with tickets they will ban my account. So i am letting all of you know how PW has screwed me over due to all of this is real life money i even offered for witnesses because i have plenty since i got excited with getting my r9. And they dont care at all. I even asked them to at least give back the gear my cleric is wearing to Sinalicious so she can play the game. nothing.

Perfect World Treats their costumers horribly. If you are planning on downloading it. Don't.
    I find it a bit odd they would actually say they would go as far as a ban, as i myself have used the ticketing system since like what 2008? a bazillion times. They usually dont resort to such things unless youve pissed them off by being rude prudish. Quite a few pple with gear problems had theirs fixed after several attempts at ticketing to land on a more reasonable GM >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I find it a bit odd they would actually say they would go as far as a ban, as i myself have used the ticketing system since like what 2008? a bazillion times. They usually dont resort to such things unless youve pissed them off by being rude prudish. Quite a few pple with gear problems had theirs fixed after several attempts at ticketing to land on a more reasonable GM >.>

I do too. Ive bever been told to eff off by pwi no matter how ridiculous my tickets. Makes me wonder if maybe the op only has 10k rep or something LOL
  • waterforest
    waterforest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    There is another proof. All i can make at the Commander-in-Chief is the r9 glaive all the rest of the set isnt there. So since they said i dont have it... well then they have to answer to why i dont have the quests anymore
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Also, I believed it was ban because they said take action on your account do to harrassment.
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »

I do too. Ive bever been told to eff off by pwi no matter how ridiculous my tickets. Makes me wonder if maybe the op only has 10k rep or something LOL

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't happened to the OP. There was another poster who made a thread about getting the wrong rank ring (just last month) and getting the finger from support. She apparently persisted and got threatened with a ban for harassment just like the OP. I think she eventualy got it resolved by emailing instead of using the ticket system and got her ring replaced, but depending on who you get as customer rep, your experience can be very different.

Same problem, but one guy tells her tough luck with the ring and threatens her with a ban while another replaces her ring and everything's good.

There's more than one customer rep in the company and not all respond the same way. You get a nice one and everything is ok. You get a bad one and you get the finger and a ban threat.

Just look at the forums and you will see how different people are in response to others. Some will attack and redicule others (like you) and some will try to help.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't happened to the OP. There was another poster who made a thread about getting the wrong rank ring (just last month) and getting the finger from support. She apparently persisted and got threatened with a ban for harassment just like the OP. I think she eventualy got it resolved by emailing instead of using the ticket system and got her ring replaced, but depending on who you get as customer rep, your experience can be very different.

Same problem, but one guy tells her tough luck with the ring and threatens her with a ban while another replaces her ring and everything's good.

There's more than one customer rep in the company and not all respond the same way. You get a nice one and everything is ok. You get a bad one and you get the finger and a ban threat.

As OP said above it was ban:
    Also, I believed it was ban because they said take action on your account do to harrassment.

Is it same as you (mightymoose) say in your post ?

Also we could not know any proof of OP words, because we have not access to OP account even now. Good, that problem is solved already.
  • mightymoose
    edited February 2015
    Options
    As OP said above it was ban.

Is it same as you (mightymoose) say in your post ?

Also we could not know any proof of OP words, because we have not access to OP account even now. Good, that problem is solved already.

What are you talking about? I said another poster from a month back, not this one. LOL. She got the wrong rank ring and the thread lasted around a month or so (I think she made 2 threads).
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2015
    Options
    What are you talking about? I said another poster from a month back, not this one. LOL. She got the wrong rank ring and the thread lasted around a month or so (I think she made 2 threads).

"Also, I believed it was ban ...",- said OP.

As I understand, he/she know cause of ban and consequences (his/her character is without R9) now.

If he disbelieve, then he have prove already of existence for lost R9 (can't get quest) and can send ticket.
  • mightymoose
    edited February 2015
    Options
    "Also, I believed it was ban ...",- said OP.

As I understand, he/she know cause of ban and consequences (his/her character is without R9) now.

I think what he meant was that he got a warning from the the customer rep that he will have action taken on his account if he persisted to create tickets on the matter. And he interpreted this "action" to be a ban threat. That's how I interpreted what he said. I think the other poster also described the same thing.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I think what he meant was that he got a warning from the the customer rep that he will have action taken on his account if he persisted to create tickets on the matter. And he interpreted this "action" to be a ban threat. That's how I interpreted what he said. I think the other poster also described the same thing.

He has proof of existence for R9:
    There is another proof. All i can make at the Commander-in-Chief is the r9 glaive all the rest of the set isnt there. So since they said i dont have it... well then they have to answer to why i dont have the quests anymore
    He can try to talk to Community manager in PM.

We can't help him anyway.
  • mightymoose
    edited February 2015
    Options
    He has proof of existence for R9:

I know we can't help him. That's why I didn't reply to him. I was responding to someone else who said that he never experienced any ban threat and try to imply it has any relevance in the matter.
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

We may not be able to help her with the issue of missing gear, but we can support her. Show pwe that, we as a community, their bread and butter, would like to see improvements in customer support and gm availability.

But, it's probably all for naught, because I don't believe they care about their customers at all... that means the paying ones right along with the non-paying ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

One major difference. The one who had made the wrong R9 ring, HAD the R9 ring in her inventory which is about as much proof as one would need that she was R9 but inadvertently made the wrong ring which is useless for her class.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mightymoose
    edited February 2015
    Options
    One major difference. The one who had made the wrong R9 ring, HAD the R9 ring in her inventory which is about as much proof as one would need that she was R9 but inadvertently made the wrong ring which is useless for her class.

He also posted :
    Besides that, its not for us to judge whether he has sufficient proof since we can't look into his account anyways.

That aside, my point still stands. Just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't happened to others. Getting really tired of the "how come this never happens to me?" garbage.

BTW, I tried to find the link of that thread for the OP but failed badly in my search-foo. If anyone has it, please link it here for the OP. Maybe it contains something useful for the OP or perhaps he could contact the other poster to find out who helped her resolve the issue.
  • zoner112012
    edited February 2015
    Options
    We may not be able to help her with the issue of missing gear, but we can support her. Show pwe that, we as a community, their bread and butter, would like to see improvements in customer support and gm availability.

But, it's probably all for naught, because I don't believe they care about their customers at all... that means the paying ones right along with the non-paying ones.

Well said.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    Options
    They shouldve just done a rollback in the first place b:cry when all this started. I sent in another ticket about getting the quests for r9 at commander in chief back. they said they cant do anything

Exact wording: Thank you for your report. We understand that you would like to create R9 gears again. Unfortunately, we are unable to directly make changes to quests or quest chains on your character. You would have to continue with the current state of the character and should you need further items, these would have to be acquired through normal in-game methods.

I dont understand how doing the quest isnt a "normal in-game method" but i thought at least sending in that screenshot showing ive done them would change their minds about me getting my equipment back. but obviously with any proof they dont care. I think when they were trying to fix it last week that they couldnt find any way except a rollback and just told me that its not "logged" of me having any of it.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    They shouldve just done a rollback in the first place b:cry when all this started. I sent in another ticket about getting the quests for r9 at commander in chief back. they said they cant do anything

Exact wording: Thank you for your report. We understand that you would like to create R9 gears again. Unfortunately, we are unable to directly make changes to quests or quest chains on your character. You would have to continue with the current state of the character and should you need further items, these would have to be acquired through normal in-game methods.

I dont understand how doing the quest isnt a "normal in-game method" but i thought at least sending in that screenshot showing ive done them would change their minds about me getting my equipment back. but obviously with any proof they dont care. I think when they were trying to fix it last week that they couldnt find any way except a rollback and just told me that its not "logged" of me having any of it.
    I had you on blacklist on my BM anyway. If you quit because of this, i would really enjoy it. You annoy me. Or did, somehow your name got on there.
  • mightymoose
    edited February 2015
    Options

Not sure if this would help you, but I found the link where another poster had trouble getting something fixed and was told nothing could be done about it. If you look towards the end of the thread, she did get it resolved. I don't know the details of how that came about, but you could try contacting her to find out.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1739031
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Not sure if this would help you, but I found the link where another poster had trouble getting something fixed and was told nothing could be done about it. If you look towards the end of the thread, she did get it resolved. I don't know the details of how that came about, but you could try contacting her to find out.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1739031

Thank you mightymoose i will try and hope it helps :)
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i havent read through the whole post but wouldn't it be easier to just make r9 quest just like r8 quest where u can buy em once a day for a certain amount of coin if u already had the items in the first place but can still only wear one ring. just until they can sort it out.
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am prepared to be banned because i am not giving up on this issue. I had peices of endgame gear that i can never get back. I have played this game since September 2009. My cleric was my main and favorite toon. I have made many friends and have enjoyed this game until now. When it is their fault. I didnt even do a mistake like YeIIow did with her r9 ring. The game simply crashed and some of us who were online had our gear switched with eachother. But nothing i say or do will get the GMs to keep trying. On this account i have two toons with very similar names one is just missing an e and i simply said maybe Navi made a mistake and searched the log of the wrong toon. Still "this issue was solved in (insert number of ticket here). Why do I have to be punished for them being lazy about solving their own issue?
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Discussing tickets is an easy way to get the thread locked. Try not to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The only thing you can do is keep trying to land a decent staff member. Raging, name calling, being *** towards the staff will only work against you no matter how upset you might be.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
This discussion has been closed.