PW HAS GIVEN UP ON GETTING MY GEAR BACK I LOST ON JAN8th AND I HAVE PROOF

waterforest
waterforest Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
On January 8th there was a server crash in Dreamweaver my character ForestsWater after the crash had everything she was equipped with switched with another cleric named Sinalicious who is now equipped with blademaster's gear that is all red including the flyer. I sent in a ticket that day thinking at first my account got **** then i realized it happened across the server to some people who were online when the server crashed. My cleric was wearing R9 third cast armor that is refined to +7 except the ring as well as a G16 glaive that was +8. I have proof of at least the glaive in an accidental screenshot. Also I was wearing a Dark Lord elves wings cube neck vain+5 and different war avatar cards as well as porceloin dress shinobi headgear and eternal bliss heals which is also in a screenshot. i have a semi proof that i at least had first cast of r9 because i was from 10k hp when i was wearing G16 armor to 8k hp when i had switched to r9 which is also shown in a screenshot. but since none of this is shown on their log.. like the log is perfect. they dont believe it and if i try anymore with tickets they will ban my account. So i am letting all of you know how PW has screwed me over due to all of this is real life money i even offered for witnesses because i have plenty since i got excited with getting my r9. And they dont care at all. I even asked them to at least give back the gear my cleric is wearing to Sinalicious so she can play the game. nothing.

Perfect World Treats their costumers horribly. If you are planning on downloading it. Don't.
Post edited by waterforest on

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    On January 8th there was a server crash in Dreamweaver my character ForestsWater after the crash had everything she was equipped with switched with another cleric named Sinalicious who is now equipped with blademaster's gear that is all red including the flyer. I sent in a ticket that day thinking at first my account got **** then i realized it happened across the server to some people who were online when the server crashed. My cleric was wearing R9 third cast armor that is refined to +7 except the ring as well as a G16 glaive that was +8. I have proof of at least the glaive in an accidental screenshot. Also I was wearing a Dark Lord elves wings cube neck vain+5 and different war avatar cards as well as porceloin dress shinobi headgear and eternal bliss heals which is also in a screenshot. i have a semi proof that i at least had first cast of r9 because i was from 10k hp when i was wearing G16 armor to 8k hp when i had switched to r9 which is also shown in a screenshot. but since none of this is shown on their log.. like the log is perfect. they dont believe it and if i try anymore with tickets they will ban my account. So i am letting all of you know how PW has screwed me over due to all of this is real life money i even offered for witnesses because i have plenty since i got excited with getting my r9. And they dont care at all. I even asked them to at least give back the gear my cleric is wearing to Sinalicious so she can play the game. nothing.

Perfect World Treats their costumers horribly. If you are planning on downloading it. Don't.

Well I imagine this will only be up in it's entirety for limited time but the only thing I can suggest is if you cash shopped any of your r9 to find your receipts and submit them to PWI as proof.

Other than that I'm at a loss as well. I have asked in a forum thread for advice on how those of us as yet unaffected by a phenomenon such as this can document our gear without question to protect our investments but have yet to get an answer.

I personally will be submitting a ticket to PWI with the same question in an attempt to get an answer, however as tickets cannot be shared in the forum I would recommend anyone else do the same.

I find it shocking that they would threaten to ban your account if you did legitimately have r93 gear. If another character on your server has your gear, in theory it would have your name on it as well and it would be easily proven, once the character was allowed to log in (if it is blocked like many others)

Have you suggested to PW to check the gear that is currently on this other character for your character's name in the manufactured ink?b:sad
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    I have tried to find who is wearing my gear but i cant find it i have World Chatted many times asked people to help me look. I dont know who is wearing it.
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    everything she was equipped with switched with another cleric named Sinalicious

How are you certain of the above? If you are and have proof, submit that and challenge them to locate it.

I hate to say it but receipts receipts receipts. I cant count how many of my faction mates were banned recently and were magically released once receipts were provided. For whatever reason this seems to be a concrete evidence to PW.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2015

That's really a shame. I am sorry to hear that happened to you. I know that doesn't fix the issue, but you have my sympathies. That is a ridiculous move by PWI. Smh.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have tried to find who is wearing my gear but i cant find it i have World Chatted many times asked people to help me look. I don't know who is wearing it.

At least 99.99% of all accounts are inactive. Most people in last 5.5 years just downloaded the game and quitted it after a few minutes/hours/days (unfortunately inactive accounts do never expire). They just made random account names + passwords and forgot those a week later.
    I suppose it's much more likely that an inactive toon/account got your stuff than an active one.

Some of those inactive ppl might be rich in-game now but they even don't know it...
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2015

This only reenforces (for me) my decision to not spend any more money on this game. Granted, I never cash-shopped anything major... unless you count a flyer, invo and bank stones and pet bag as major.

But I've become content to just play casually and enjoy the scenery and exploration. No end-game here and not in any hurry to get culti's done, even though I am at least one culti behind what I should be for my level. Doing any of the more "serious" content just isn't worth it for me, since the game has become incredibly cash-shop oriented. I know people who've spent hundreds on the game within one month. Someone recently said they had spent $400 in one week. If I spend money on any game, it's not going to be more than $15 in a single month... and that won't work in PWI if you really want to get anywhere without it taking... well... forever!

BTW, if one gold = one US dollar, who in their right mind is going to spend 500 gold on a golden steed? It's just a horse, colored gold.

Other than the greed by the company, PWI remains a fairly decent game to play... if you don't take it too seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't get it. You say everything your cleric was wearing was switched with Sinalicious. Your cleric lost ALL gear to Sinalicious in the server issue. Sinalicious you say is another cleric wearing your gear, but it was all red including the flyer, and yet you say it was your blademaster gear? Your cleric shouldn't be wearing blademaster gear. If Sinalicious being another cleric had your gear it should all be normal (not red) (barring Sinalicious wasn't level 101, but the flyer shouldn't be no-equip red in color since flyers arent really level restricted, except for being vastly low level)
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2015
    I don't get it. You say everything your cleric was wearing was switched with Sinalicious. Your cleric lost ALL gear to Sinalicious in the server issue. Sinalicious you say is another cleric wearing your gear, but it was all red including the flyer, and yet you say it was your blademaster gear? Your cleric shouldn't be wearing blademaster gear. If Sinalicious being another cleric had your gear it should all be normal (not red) (barring Sinalicious wasn't level 101, but the flyer shouldn't be no-equip red in color since flyers arent really level restricted, except for being vastly low level)
    It's related to the server issues they've had on DW recently, and this is far from the first thread about it.

Sutr mentioned in the last maintenance that they are still working to correct the issue. Up until the last maint, I couldn't even log into my characters because they were no longer on my account. that's fixed now though.

And yes, there are toons out there wearing another toon/class R9 gear and flyers. they really screwed up the database indexes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No surprise here, i guess they not only are getting rid of people they are also not doing backups anymore.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Clearly they don't care.....if they did a GM would have responded on this by now. They care about as much about us as they do about the craps they take every day.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2015

PWI is about to close anyway. b:bye
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I hate hearing how poor this game has become. GMs get your fingers out of your ***** and ****ing help this person, and everyone else who lost gear get it back.

This is disgusting and the worst case of customer support in a MMO that I have ever heard of. If this happened in another MMO the GMs would actually help the player. Here? Cash cow milk milk milk until it's dead.
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I hate hearing how poor this game has become. GMs get your fingers out of your ***** and ****ing help this person, and everyone else who lost gear get it back.

This is disgusting and the worst case of customer support in a MMO that I have ever heard of. If this happened in another MMO the GMs would actually help the player. Here? Cash cow milk milk milk until it's dead.

All the GMs charged to PWI are now managing the profitable games with a lots of players (like Neverwinter). Why ? Because PWI is about to die/close soon™ (reason why there is no GMs, no mods, and a lot of sale b:laugh) Their final objective is to take a max of $$$. b:shocked
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Do GM's have anything in the works to maybe rollback their server to fix the widescale account item database issue that their server is experiencing? Will any of these people be helped to get their gear back?

These are the questions on the mind of our community. This is a terrible situation, I just think this contributes to continuing decline of our community.

Have we been abandoned? Be truthful... Is there only 1 GM who knows how to issue repairs and fixes to such issues?

When for the love of Pan Gu will our website be updated to the current expansion? It still says NEW HOROIZONS wtf is up with that?
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    To clearify a few things. I dont know who is wearing my clerics gear. but my cleric is wearing another clerics gear by the name of Sinalicious. Sinalicious is wearing some blademasters gear and it is all red. Also on the receipts aspect: my boyfriend was the one who bought me my gear mostly and he has spent money frequently in game. it doesnt show that he spent it on me. also i am not able to send in anymore tickets otherwise they are going to take action against my account for "harrassment".
  • zoner112012
    edited February 2015
    All the GMs charged to PWI are now managing the profitable games with a lots of players (like Neverwinter). Why ? Because PWI is about to die/close soon™ (reason why there is no GMs, no mods, and a lot of sale b:laugh) Their final objective is to take a max of $$$. b:shocked

Very interesting accusation/conspiracy theory. I am not one to believe everything read on the internet but it is sad to say I can honestly believe this to one extent or another. I would not be shocked if they did close the game down. I wonder if the op has lawsuit possibility with this issue....they put money into the game for services that were glitched due to their errors and they haven't fixed it yet....i dont know but maybe sylen does.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    also i am not able to send in anymore tickets otherwise they are going to take action against my account for "harrassment".

This probably explains why they don't care to get your stuff back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    haha u lost ur gear
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We must all also take into account, there are always two sides to every story
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think the support staff probably flagged this as a "here's another player trying to scam full R9 out of us" ticket. And given your attitude, I'm not sure they're wrong, OP. A tradeable glaive and no record whatsoever on that R9 ever having been on you? Were I in support, I'd dismiss that ticket too.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ...Also on the receipts aspect: my boyfriend was the one who bought me my gear mostly and he has spent money frequently in game. it doesnt show that he spent it on me...

But you had said in first post, that :
    ... PW has screwed me over due to all of this is real life money i even offered ...

Your boyfriend even don't know, that he bought you your gear. You had not spent money on your gear or had you ?

You have not any prove even in your words.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    Well I imagine this will only be up in it's entirety for limited time but the only thing I can suggest is if you cash shopped any of your r9 to find your receipts and submit them to PWI as proof.

Is there any history / receipt of whatever we ever bought from the boutique ?

I only ever topped up once for $50 and spent it only like half and haven't logged in the game for a loooong time and the last time I logged in, the leftover of my gold was gone. The top up history on arc also shows nothing.

Most PW publishers are iceholes, ever been playing on 3 server regions so far and none of them really cares for their players.

But you had said in first post, that :

Your boyfriend even don't know, that he bought you your gear. You had not spent money on your gear or had you ?

You have not any prove even in your words.
    Lol you sound like Phoenix Wright b:laugh
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Perfect world is a global Juggernaut with a dedicated support staff, and professional GMs who do their best to try and help the players. Millions upon millions of players have immersed themselves in perfect world and the other great titles they offer. I've always had what ever problem i faced dealt with in a reasonably time frame.I continue to be impressed knowing this game has survived for over 7 years, and i look for more years to come.

As for your gear, you probably just misplaced it or NPC'd it in a dazed state of mind.If there was a problem that was on their end, trust me, they would have it resolved in a professional manor. But in the meantime, This opens up new opportunities for you. In fact, you should be thanking them
  • zoner112012
    edited February 2015
    Perfect world is a global Juggernaut with a dedicated support staff, and professional GMs who do their best to try and help the players. Millions upon millions of players have immersed themselves in perfect world and the other great titles they offer. I've always had what ever problem i faced dealt with in a reasonably time frame.I continue to be impressed knowing this game has survived for over 7 years, and i look for more years to come.

As for your gear, you probably just misplaced it or NPC'd it in a dazed state of mind.If there was a problem that was on their end, trust me, they would have it resolved in a professional manor. But in the meantime, This opens up new opportunities for you. In fact, you should be thanking them

Wow....just wow, and here i thought you couldnt sound any dumber then you already do. So OP should be thanking PWE for misplacing her gear? If you have followed forums at all lately people have posted picture proof of their characters with other players bound gear on it from the Dreamweaver server...thus proving that this person didnt "misplace" their gear. You should be thanking the mods that they dont ban you for clearly just being a kiss *** troll to PWE and insighting flaming with ur constant posts of stupidity and praise for this fail *** company.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wow....just wow, and here i thought you couldnt sound any dumber then you already do. So OP should be thanking PWE for misplacing her gear? If you have followed forums at all lately people have posted picture proof of their characters with other players bound gear on it from the Dreamweaver server...thus proving that this person didnt "misplace" their gear. You should be thanking the mods that they dont ban you for clearly just being a kiss *** troll to PWE and insighting flaming with ur constant posts of stupidity and praise for this fail *** company.

Careful or Venus may delate your post.
    She did that with some posts of mine were I ''insulted'' this guy.
    But I didnt see her erasing posts of this guy .Posts were he trolls people and insults ppl.
    And he is alowed to have a signature that insults mods too.
    giphy.gif

• SpellDancer - Dreamweaver
    SpellDancer - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Im sure someone has already said this, but since I'm still sipping coffee im too tired to scroll alll the way through.

PWI hasnt given up, every time the servers go down the characters that get the error message "cannot retrieve character list" or something along the lines are logged on. I know this because there are a few on my friends list that get logged whever theres maint.

The fix however is taking a long time which I understand your frustration and hate and somehow they need to do a character rollback or some such, just gotta be patient as much as that sucks. the forum post "A new take on the cannot retireve character" is pretty helpful to follow
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2015

You never fail to kiss that big ol' pwe posterior with your praises and unfounded replies, even when most of the time you make no sense. You have no clue about what you're talking about, this issue has been documented, it was a database error, no one deleted anything.

To the op, I regret hearing this happened to you, it's quite a shame. I think I'll have to make a gallery with all the stuff I have on my characters, just in case. It may not be r9, but I've worked to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2015

b:scornb:scornb:scorn << My response...Click the bear.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    freygin wrote: »
    Is there any history / receipt of whatever we ever bought from the boutique ?

I only ever topped up once for $50 and spent it only like half and haven't logged in the game for a loooong time and the last time I logged in, the leftover of my gold was gone. The top up history on arc also shows nothing.

I would recommend bank statement, paypal or credit card statement. I never trust their account of what i have spent and in theory they should have access to that information regardless.
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015

Does no one else read the original post saying op should thank pw for lost gear as a satire lol
This discussion has been closed.