PW HAS GIVEN UP ON GETTING MY GEAR BACK I LOST ON JAN8th AND I HAVE PROOF

124»

Comments

• waterforest
    waterforest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    To all that were wondering. The Maintainance last night may have helped others but it did not help me. My quests for getting the gear back isnt there and i am still wearing all of Sinalicious's equipment. Also I got another ticket this morning saying that i will not get anything back for my loss and they will not give the equipment im wearing now back to Sinalicious and also to go to boutique AH etc to get gear for my toon... I can no longer go end game with my cleric ever. Thank you all for your support. But even though Ive been a good member of PWI for 6 years they will still treat me like ****. Who even chooses who is the GMs anyways? obviously none of them care. And i did have screenshots of a few items. Ticket was solved. This is bull.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That's just the point. The situation is highly unlikely - that a piece of gear, without user (or account hijacker) intervention would magically transport itself from one character to another. For the database to be corrupt enough to move an item from one person to another - not end up with a fault due to one person not having anything linked or another person having 2 items linked... borders on the realm of the impossible in technical terms. It's far more likely someone used a glitch or account hijack to move stuff over... which brings you in the account sharing/hijack cesspool...

Database corruption moving items around rather then wiping items or corrupting characters entirely... no. As an IT tech with some understanding about databases, I don't buy that.

I'm sorry you're so doubtful but, it did happen.
    How it happened, no idea personally, but in previous forum threads almost immediately after it happened, which was a good while ago, I saw a post of an SS with a char wearing bound gear, I think it was r9, from an entirely different character, and many comments from people on that server saying they saw completely unusable r9 sets on chars who would have no miens or rational reason for why they would make an expensive set of armor they could never hope to use. I wish I could reference it directly but alas, I have not the will nor the desire to look it up, as I know it's true and in the end that's all that matters to me.
    Water here has given no suggestion that player hacking/stealing has anything to do with the matter, or if that IS the case, offered any response as to why a completely unrelated character has their r9 gear on her character if player hacking/account sharing was involved, as it is physically impossible to trade r9 or any bound gear for that matter.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I did not have an issue with those other posts you made, hence I did not reply to them.

My issue was with this post specifically :

I was saying that just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't happened to the OP. Also, the OP lost his R9 gear and saying "Makes me wonder maybe the op only has 10k rep or something LOL" is like rubbing salt into his wound. Nothing you said justifies this.

Okay. Hi. Never said that it never happened to the OP. <<said this 20000 times. End of convo.
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eirghan wrote: »

Okay. Hi. Never said that it never happened to the OP. <<said this 20000 times. End of convo.

Not explicitly, but implicitly you did in your mocking tone :

Ive bever been told to eff off by pwi no matter how ridiculous my tickets. Makes me wonder maybe the op only has 10k rep or something LOL
    I only need to quote your own words to show the type of person you are.
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    To all that were wondering. The Maintainance last night may have helped others but it did not help me. My quests for getting the gear back isnt there and i am still wearing all of Sinalicious's equipment. Also I got another ticket this morning saying that i will not get anything back for my loss and they will not give the equipment im wearing now back to Sinalicious and also to go to boutique AH etc to get gear for my toon... I can no longer go end game with my cleric ever. Thank you all for your support. But even though Ive been a good member of PWI for 6 years they will still treat me like ****. Who even chooses who is the GMs anyways? obviously none of them care. And i did have screenshots of a few items. Ticket was solved. This is bull.

Personally.... If it were me...

Id start flooding them with tickets lol. Like honestly wtf. They want to ban me go right ahead you already took everything i paid for away. What else is there left to lose b:angry
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Not explicitly, but implicitly you did in your mocking tone :

I only need to quote your own words to show the type of person you are.

Lol okay keep going. Bye troll. You are ignored.
  • mightymoose
    edited February 2015
    Lol okay keep going. Bye troll. You are ignored.

Thank you. Saves me the time to reply to you.
  • mightymoose
    edited February 2015

Sorry to hear this. You might want to contact YeIIowFox via PM instead of the forums to find out which GM helped her out in the end. She may be reluctant to post on the forums. I don't think you should give up, but try to stay civil. It took her over a month to finally get her item replaced, so you just have to be persistent. Its worth a try anyways.
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    Sorry to hear this. You might want to contact YeIIowFox via PM instead of the forums to find out which GM helped her out in the end. She may be reluctant to post on the forums. I don't think you should give up, but try to stay civil. It took her over a month to finally get her item replaced, so you just have to be persistent. Its worth a try anyways.

Yeah I have messaged her already. And also I have toons Ive worked hard on on this account as well. For intance my BM lvl 100 100 101 she has full G16. My cleric that is mentioned in this has all her demon skills and still has the almost full set of G16 in her bank as well as the capability to make any peice of gear which is the only toon that can. Then another cleric and a veno that i have been working hard on. 3 of my toons on this account are married also. So if there is a way to not get banned itd be nice. but after all of this i rather dont care
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That's just the point. The situation is highly unlikely - that a piece of gear, without user (or account hijacker) intervention would magically transport itself from one character to another. For the database to be corrupt enough to move an item from one person to another - not end up with a fault due to one person not having anything linked or another person having 2 items linked... borders on the realm of the impossible in technical terms. It's far more likely someone used a glitch or account hijack to move stuff over... which brings you in the account sharing/hijack cesspool...

Database corruption moving items around rather then wiping items or corrupting characters entirely... no. As an IT tech with some understanding about databases, I don't buy that.

as a person who regularly deals with patches, and bug fixes, this is completely possible. just think of how often the servers crash! entire maps have gone down due to corruption for hrs, leaving people unable to log on until they were restored. this has happened at least twice on raging tides. Also the servers "auto save" data online periodically. it doesn't seem like its synched with any particular schedual, so it would explain why it would affect some players and not others. even at maintnance several players experiance minor roll backs and others don't due to inconsistant savestates. i think its highly likely, especially since it happened and this was reported after a crash, validating a curruption even further. there are also players that have had gear just go missing altogether, also linking database corruption.
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I feel very very bad for the OP, I recently had a issue with my r9 ring but it was luckily nowhere on this scale, if it had been I have no doubts that I would have left the game.

All I can say to the OP is to stick with it and do not allow the GMs to forget about your issue, the Live Support Chat is now up and running and I suggest you speak to a GM there if you are unable to submit a new ticket, a link for live chat is https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center the button to enter live chat that is on the bottom. Live Chat is available Monday through Friday from 10:30AM to 6:30PM (PST).

All I can do is wish the best luck to the OP, it took me just over one month to get my issue fixed and that was only for one item.

Best of luck,

YeIIowFox
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    I feel very very bad for the OP, I recently had a issue with my r9 ring but it was luckily nowhere on this scale, if it had been I have no doubts that I would have left the game.

All I can say to the OP is to stick with it and do not allow the GMs to forget about your issue, the Live Support Chat is now up and running and I suggest you speak to a GM there if you are unable to submit a new ticket, a link for live chat is https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center the button to enter live chat that is on the bottom. Live Chat is available Monday through Friday from 10:30AM to 6:30PM (PST).

All I can do is wish the best luck to the OP, it took me just over one month to get my issue fixed and that was only for one item.

Best of luck,

YeIIowFox

I tried to enter live chat but it sent me to where I have to enter a ticket. b:surrender sent in one hoping I will get into the actual live chat now.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Best of luck,

YeIIowFox

I didn't know of this so I went and gave it a look....apparently it is a beta stage of live chat. I myself find this highly amusing. Are they going to outsource and train people out of country for this like microsoft does? It is the only way I can see this being remotely good.....they do not have enough people working to remotely handle the unflux of people that will harass them for help.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I didn't know of this so I went and gave it a look....apparently it is a beta stage of live chat. I myself find this highly amusing. Are they going to outsource and train people out of country for this like microsoft does? It is the only way I can see this being remotely good.....they do not have enough people working to remotely handle the unflux of people that will harass them for help.

Actually I used it the other day and it was pretty proficient for the topics that are posted that they are able to troubleshoot. I was pretty impressed.

Also, Perfectworld International used to have a live chat many years ago. Which over time disappeared and never came back - UNTIL NOW. With that in mind you should also know that china's live chat has never went down since it was introduced almost 8 years ago. It sucks that we were without it for so long but view it as incremental progress.

And to the OP - DO NOT GIVE UP b:angry
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • waterforest
    edited February 2015
    Didnt work with the live chat o.o no one messaged me back except to say this ticket was already solved
  • waterforest
    Alright, so its been almost a year. The issue is still not fixed. And I would love to get back into the game but I just start crying when I go into it because of this issue. I turned my messages to Public message so if anyone has any numbers I can call. Emails i can email. ANYTHING to help solve my issue I would love it! spent over a thousand U.S. dollars in this game sadly. Was a big mistake if I'm being treated like this. And nearly 7 years as well. So any suggestions or anything that will help I would be so happy if anything works. Sent in another ticket tonight.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Necroed your own thread. Gratz bud.

The information you seek is in the forums. I've posted it myself. It's also very readily available publicly if you bother to take the time to look.

Good luck on your quest, but don't hold your breath.

/CLOSED​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.