New DQ System Suggestion Thread

Comments

• teheetehee
    teheetehee Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    it would be nice to see do-all cards part of the rewards from dq was nice having them there help to cut down cost
  • nekros749
    nekros749 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I wasnt aware we could use any current points? where do i go for that so i can use what i have?
  • Mystyrie - Dreamweaver
    Mystyrie - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Personally, I'm just gonna sit back and laugh when all the cash players can't sell a darned thing because of this ridiculous money system. DQ was the way players were able to charge so much for the stuff they got no use for. PWE is gonna lose money cause the cash players won't buy anymore of their "wonderful packs" when they can't sell **** for 200+million coins.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Personally, I'm just gonna sit back and laugh when all the cash players can't sell a darned thing because of this ridiculous money system. DQ was the way players were able to charge so much for the stuff they got no use for. PWE is gonna lose money cause the cash players won't buy anymore of their "wonderful packs" when they can't sell **** for 200+million coins.

Well, gold price are down to 3m- 2.5m in HT, and people are still selling/buying gold in bulk. Some cash shop item have gone down as well in a steady deflation.

Also I've seen many old players coming back with many new guild being made.
    b:surrender now only greedy player sell things over 200m b:chuckle

There are already alternative in making coins beside relying on dropped items from mobs (still kinda eliminate the fun in mob grinding).
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Mystyrie - Dreamweaver
    Mystyrie - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    DW hasn't changed much, barely any gold being sold in auction and prices are still the same from other players. I've spent 5 years building up my toons, don't feel like spending another 5 TRYING to do it on another server when they keep making getting gear harder and harder.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    DW hasn't changed much, barely any gold being sold in auction and prices are still the same from other players. I've spent 5 years building up my toons, don't feel like spending another 5 TRYING to do it on another server when they keep making getting gear harder and harder.

the gear getting harder and harder to obtain ... is not that true ^^

we got g16, we got easy canny/raps at nw. we even got full equip sets for low lvl characters.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    mulier wrote: »
    the gear getting harder and harder to obtain ... is not that true ^^

we got g16, we got easy canny/raps at nw. we even got full equip sets for low lvl characters.

R999 is harder to get. Since it's value is tied directly to gold, the difficulty obtaining it will continue to increase. On the other end, gear that you use for PVE is relatively easy to get.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xabaxtian1
    xabaxtian1 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    where is new DQ system?.....

coming?
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    They should really patent the adhesive they used to sticky this thread. Its held up all these years despite constant flaming and neglect.

Maybe if we all apply enough pressure for them to DO SOMETHING this thread will eventually turn into a precious lil diamond worth one coin.

Or we could just spam it with enough garbage that mods close the thread due to it being a constant headache to deal with.

No?

Well those are still 2 more ideas presented more than will ever come from them regarding this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • g3runner
    g3runner Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015

How is it that we know that, and pwe doesn't? Because the game is made/changed/run by people who don't play the game. You can't tell them anything because they can't relate - their answer is to make more junk fashion to sell in the boutique. They're out of touch. Period.

If they would play for a month without R9 S3 +12 GM overpowered gear, they'd be screaming as much as we are.

QQ - do something with DQ!!!!

(something practical, please, not a bunch of convoluted prizes that mostly aren't useful)
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Bump for all reasons logical.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Niobus - Archosaur
    Niobus - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This thread can be removed. Honestly, why do you sticky a thread for over a YEAR and do nothing with it? If you don't wana do sth about the DQ Items, it's fine. Remove them and say it was intended. Thats ok, but don't pretend that you wana do a change and are interested in players opinion. Because you clearly aren't, when I look how long that thread is opne.

In the time it is open DQ Items went to be absolutly useless because :
    - there is a DQ Quest chain but the start Quest for that was deactivated
    - Items are to 1 coin
    - no DQ Points any more.
    - only a few quests use the Items and could be changed to drops or removed

Really deisappointed for that!!!b:angry
  • veganblood
    veganblood Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nekros749 wrote: »
    I wasnt aware we could use any current points? where do i go for that so i can use what i have?
    You can't redeem "current" DQ Points any more. That time has came and gone.
    The initial post never got updated. There are no DQ Points at this time. :(

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

WHAT'S UP WITH THE "New" DQ POINTS SYSTEM PWI???

Is it still in the works???

"BE the change you wish to see in the world." ~ Gandhi ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    MKVP7fB.png
    "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animals are treated."
    ~ Gandhi ~
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wish I could tell you when anything, ranging from DQ points to this patch, will actually go live, but I can't. Not because I don't want to, and not because I don't care, but because I don't really know. The demon/sage skills were supposed to be in one of these patches, but the way things are going, I can't even say that will happen.

As for DQ points, as sad as this is to say, I really doubt that will ever come to fruition. The idea was to have this implemented in Arc, but with how that was taken over and is currently being run, I really doubt they care enough to implement it.

Here you guys go....un sticky this thread cuz we were basically lead on and are not getting any DQ system implemented. NB4 PWI shuts down..i loved this game while it lasted but with business practices like this I dont see PWI staying around much longer.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • nanu9954
    nanu9954 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Someone should remove and delete this lying thread!

- PWE/Arc lied (not their 1st time) we will never get a new DQ system on this dead game.
  • jrmlove4ever
    jrmlove4ever Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, so when are DQ item prices going go back u?
  • borschtel
    borschtel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I started three days ago again with that game and now Im so disappointed. DQ Items now complete worthless. Played it before so many years but its have lost the old style. Sorry Arc you had enough time to change your way.
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Think about it, PWI are now using 'Charge rewards' as their new DQ system. Thats the only way you now accumulate points to then exchange for rewards..

Shame you on you PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • kacprowiczkacper
    kacprowiczkacper Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sparkiesoft told us recently that he doubt DQ will never be implemented for arc.
    So why could they not do as the wallet: letting the old one activated until the new one will be out and desactivate the old one when we re sure the new system does not have any bug.

I m sure it wont be hard to reactivate the old DQ system and put an exception in their redirect.js about the DQ old page.

I mean i know Developpers have a lot to do but this will take 20 min max to do.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And then we'll have bots coming out of the wazoo again. Do. Not. Want.

Leave the DQ system dead. We've got the almost weekly codes instead to redeem, those give the odd bit of eventgold.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • kacprowiczkacper
    kacprowiczkacper Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And then we'll have bots coming out of the wazoo again. Do. Not. Want.

Leave the DQ system dead. We've got the almost weekly codes instead to redeem, those give the odd bit of eventgold.

I agree on the bot part but we have event gold code/charm code every 2-3 weeks which is too few for TW/NW people which need gold charms at 30 event golds in boutique and have 30k hp. We finished to use real gold in charm instead of packs.

And if we think better, opening packs will be good to get lower prices in catshops.

But it is just my opinion.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Guys. I dont know if you've noticed but ..
    the irony in this thread is too damn high
    please rename this to Wanmei's trashcan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Amusing that this is still stickied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    DQ System Suggestion Thread

My Suggestion, Delete the thread or stop asking us to suggest anything as this threads been here for 2 years now and we still haven't seen any Announcements or GM / Mods giving us a date of when we'll see this brought back or if any of the idea's we've given you for almost 2 years now - 10-23-2013, 06:05 PM hell, cause this is a suggestion thread, why not mail all the players an Emperor tome or infinite event gold, with ! all the stuff in the regular bouquet has to offer, cause honestly, as much as I try to enjoy playing pwi, I'd honestly would rather go to a private server and you know, have fun again.. and not worry about a suggestion thread asking the players what we'd like to see for the DQ system and still be waiting 2 f****** years later wondering if we'd have some kinda new system for the players to farm, grind, quest for to get free stuff that would be as good as the stuff in the bouquet or better, like how the DQ system gave us free event gold, which is EPIC as F*** but what would be more EPIC AS F*** would be that the event bouquet would get new stuff that the regular one has, like its been years later and fashion wise would be nice to buy some new stuff that the regular one has had now for years later, i know pwi gave the event bouquet 1 new fash that the regular one didn't have but than they took that away and charged the players a butt load of event gold for, in which random cash shoppers would say, just go charge you can earn event gold and not blink an eye but for the players that don't want to charge are like.. well its not Monday or Tuesday guess i cant try / earn any free event gold.

Anyway I've ranted long enough, I'll highlight "My Suggestion" in this "Suggestion thread" that hasn't been close or shown the players what we would be looking forward to see in upcoming updates with any of our "Suggestions" that are 2 years old.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    DQ System Suggestion Thread

My Suggestion, Delete the thread or stop asking us to suggest anything as this threads been here for 2 years now and we still haven't seen any Announcements or GM / Mods giving us a date of when we'll see this brought back or if any of the idea's we've given you for almost 2 years now - 10-23-2013, 06:05 PM hell, cause this is a suggestion thread, why not mail all the players an Emperor tome or infinite event gold, with ! all the stuff in the regular bouquet has to offer, cause honestly, as much as I try to enjoy playing pwi, I'd honestly would rather go to a private server and you know, have fun again.. and not worry about a suggestion thread asking the players what we'd like to see for the DQ system and still be waiting 2 f****** years later wondering if we'd have some kinda new system for the players to farm, grind, quest for to get free stuff that would be as good as the stuff in the bouquet or better, like how the DQ system gave us free event gold, which is EPIC as F*** but what would be more EPIC AS F*** would be that the event bouquet would get new stuff that the regular one has, like its been years later and fashion wise would be nice to buy some new stuff that the regular one has had now for years later, i know pwi gave the event bouquet 1 new fash that the regular one didn't have but than they took that away and charged the players a butt load of event gold for, in which random cash shoppers would say, just go charge you can earn event gold and not blink an eye but for the players that don't want to charge are like.. well its not Monday or Tuesday guess i cant try / earn any free event gold.

Anyway I've ranted long enough, I'll highlight "My Suggestion" in this "Suggestion thread" that hasn't been close or shown the players what we would be looking forward to see in upcoming updates with any of our "Suggestions" that are 2 years old.

Here is Announcement, which you "haven't seen":
    Wish I could tell you when anything, ranging from DQ points to this patch, will actually go live, but I can't. Not because I don't want to, and not because I don't care, but because I don't really know...
    I guess I should clarify a bit ... Our QA team has busted their tails off to make sure everything is working on the test environment, but we haven't gotten any updates from China ...
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    I suggest reinstating the old DQ rewards system, using ARC as the new platform.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    I suggest to exclude DQ point system from autobot farming.

All DQ points must be obtained by players only, not by bots.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    I suggest to exclude DQ point system from autobot farming.

All DQ points must be obtained by players only, not by bots.

How do you propose this is implemented?
    The DQ points are gained when the items are sold to an NPC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015

How do you propose this is implemented?
    The DQ points are gained when the items are sold to an NPC

Exclude them from drop of bots. I mean DQ items, of course.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Exclude them from drop of bots. I mean DQ items, of course.

wow.
    1. im sure thas so simple
    2. can already think of 3 ways to get around it
    3. would put a lot of extra load on servers
    4.likely to cause more exploitable bugs than you can think of