danielskinner12 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sweetiebot, what is perfect world?
    b:pleased im better
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sweetiebot, what is perfect world?
    Input interpretation: Perfect World Co Ltd (PWRD)
    Latest trade: $19.01 (PWRD | ADR | NASDAQ | January 7, 2015)
    Recent returns: day | month | YTD | year | 5 year
    ----+2.04% | +10.92% | +29.7% | +119.2% |
    Price history:
    ----minimum | average | maximum
    ----$18.16 | $20.81 | $25.66
    ----(Wednesday, Feb 5, 2014) | | (Thursday, Mar 6, 2014)
    Analyst ratings: moderate buy (mean score: 1.80) (Wednesday, January 7, 2015)
    ----(5 analysts)
    Daily return analysis: return histograms
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• __GIRL__LT__ - Dreamweaver
    __GIRL__LT__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sweetiebot what gift codes not expired yet?
  • nothingtosaynow
    nothingtosaynow Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same Problem here... and dang ya mostly east servers and from all east servers mostly dreamweaver and so it is again... dreamweaver only... i could log in on morai server, every west server and on raging tides and harshlands on east servers... problem is is just for east server dreamweaver... btw the servers are all online... included dreamweaver but well... i dont know if it counts for everyone but so far i see here it seems for some ppl ... so not just me... most of us were in, then dc'd and we all get the same error mssg...

hell again, whats going on with dreamweaver?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    Sweetiebot what gift codes not expired yet?
    The gift of adulation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    #AlwaysTheEastCoast

#FixDreamweaver

#GiveUsFree+10s

#LikeYouGaveToWestCoastPeopleLastYear

b:pleased b:victory
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • danielskinner12
    edited January 2015
    Sweetiebot, can you make me a sandwich?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited January 2015
    Sweetiebot, can you make me a sandwich?
    Maybe but I can't promise anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dirtyzilox
    dirtyzilox Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I got the same problem here , i was laggy as hell and tryed to reconect ( bad ideea) , and now it show me "Couldnt retrieve charcater list "
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    getting ready for a rollback
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    We're all know that earlier this morning...one by one...each of us got knocked off. This isn't a QQ thread. This is a thread for amusement as we wait for this issue to be resolved...

All may feel free to answer....be it your 90.000th post, or your very first.

My question to you is this...when the zombie apocalypse came....

Where were you, what were you doing, and how did take you?

For myself, Serenity was in Primal world at the time, when news of the zombie apocalypse spread. Her keen elf ears, listening to the channels of the wind, picked up word that the zombies had appeared, and spreading at an alarming rate. Even in the cities, their walls were breeched and more and more and panic spread. Serenity had recently traveled the space time continuum to the primal world. Yet, even there, zombies had begun to appear. Her duties as Grand Cleric and Judge Magister demanded her attention still. She had completed all, but one of her tasks, and was coming back to it...speaking with the Raccoon Village Elder about the pact. As Judge Magister, she would see this done....She scanned the ground to ensure the coast was clear...even in this primal area, one can never be too sure. All seemed clear. No zombies were present on the ground at all. Safety seemed to be in reach, and the completion of her task at hand...

Yet it was not to be...her massive wings betrayed her just as she was preparing to land.

Something menacing would take place that would stop even the Judge Magister in her place....and make her unable to land, or use a single skill. Immune to even her strongest magics, and capable of ignoring her level 10 absolute domain, Serenity would learn what mankind, elfkind, plantlife, wildlife, fishkind, and even the reapers had forgotten....

ZOMBIES CAN FLY!! b:shocked
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well at least it's not just me
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    stfu0025 wrote: »
    getting ready for a rollback

My EXP! Nuuuuu! b:sad
  • danielskinner12
    edited January 2015
    add me on xbox 360, mw2 1v1s CornualAardvark
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well I'm done waiting going to go watch Nexflix. Would be nice if PWI would fix their **** but I don't see that ever happening so got to fine other things to do. lol
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Only 1 ab; rofl.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    East Coast Always have problems at least once in 1-2 weeks.
    Why we never get compensation xD
  • nothingtosaynow
    nothingtosaynow Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    thats a rlly good question saku... asked me the same already as we had the last problems... i remember on a old time as we got a compensation... but thats already years ago... it was a archosaur event... as it was worth to do such events for coins from dragon quest items and ya for dq points... ah ya thats rlly old ... cause we got promised we get a new dq point system but instead of that no dq is worth to farm anymore not for points and at least not for coins... even not the high ones anymore...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy how funny especially for the dreamweaver players now cause we cant play anyways... rlly funny...

*sarcasmmodeoffagain*
  • Bloodstains - Dreamweaver
    Bloodstains - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    all i wanna know is, do the gm's even know the servers down? (atleast dreamweaver)

an official response once in awhile would be nice. b:sad

edit: well not down, but ... can't do full login.
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    East Coast Always have problems at least once in 1-2 weeks.
    Why we never get compensation xD

Expect kissed maiden chest as compensation
  • Fyara - Dreamweaver
    Fyara - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    its 2015 and lag / servers down still here b:sad
    I think it was smoother to play back in 2009 than it is now.. for example, at around this hour I start laggin with 3k-30k ms red lag... for 2+ hours!!
    Don`t remember having this issue when I started playing ..

FIX THIS ALRDY !!!!

Edit : Also, it`s been 1hour since this happened , and we have no clue about what is going on.. probably who is in charge with this kind of problem has no idea about this either -_-
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Everything clear to FB 79 boss, ready to kill... My FB 79, ready to learn Reflection of the Moon, good party...

When suddenly 1 by 1 got raptured.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sometimes things break, dont make it all "end of the world" situation for a few hours of not playing, and for the ones asking for compensations, remember last time they "compensate" tons of drama were created about that too, so just take a break, go out, walk for a while and get back and keep playing, dont stress over a game b:bye
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    Sometimes things break, dont make it all "end of the world" situation for a few hours of not playing, and for the ones asking for compensations, remember last time they "compensate" tons of drama were created about that too, so just take a break, go out, walk for a while and get back and keep playing, dont stress over a game b:bye
    I've been out of the sunlight playing so long the sun may blind me and/or kill me b:laugh

• dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I was one of the last tideborn standing. I saw the West arch city fall as hundreds or thousands of them joined the undead and never to be seen again. The city was like a ghost town. I saw a few of the survivors but I doubt they'd make it as well. I was in the watcher of the Earth trying to fix my genie skills when I heard cries and pleas for help. A massive horde just attacked Arch and just like that, no one was left. I tried to tele out of Arch in hopes of seeking refuge to another city but ALAS they got me too. The only consolation I got was that, I was one of the last few survivors standing til the end LOLb:laugh
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    Sleeping while reflecting over night. Or course my Barb got DCed at 100.0% b:laugh

• maaadman92
    maaadman92 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sweetiebot is there any way to contact a gm? :3 <-- It's a mask. i wanna kill you :3
  • white2rose
    white2rose Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i need my pwi...i'm currently at work...if i can't play...whatever should i do? ...wait i guess i can start putting in some work then.b:cry
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    Permanent raccoon. I find this to be way too cool to be annoyed over not being able to use skill (although im sure that would wear off fast

• sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Dear PWE,
    I live on the East Coast in the US. Pop your East coast servers in a city near me and I can take care of your crappy servers. I will vow to be on-call 24/7 in the event of your very frequent emergency situations and will offer a voice to the player base to keep them informed of the progress in real-time. I mean, either start>restart or sudo reboot now, and VOILA! Magic happens and your forums are no longer piling up with QQs! Win-Win, damnit! All you gotta do is give me a gaming rig, in an adjoining office with a studio apartment upstairs and I will live in a perfect world. I will ensure the happiness of the East Coast PWI inhabitants. References and work history available upon request. b:bye