Dreamweaver login server down

Comments

• sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited January 2015
    We're aware and I got the word out. We'll be looking for a fix shortly, and I'll keep you updated if I hear anything more.
  • Bloodstains - Dreamweaver
    Bloodstains - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Why not A?

Why not S ?
  • Bloodstains - Dreamweaver
    Bloodstains - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    We're aware and I got the word out. We'll be looking for a fix shortly, and I'll keep you updated if I hear anything more.

ty sparkie, most of us mostly just wanted to know if you guys knew :)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Updated first post with sparkiequote!

... Yes I'm calling it that. Don't sue me. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    S sounds too good to be true D:

Ah sparkie ty ;)
  • HellSlayer - Lost City
    HellSlayer - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    other than dreamweaver server always going down ,,all dq gone ,,mob drops worthless
    CAN anyone tell me why we all still try to play this game . yes OPKossy ,China gets blamed for alot ,,but put shoe on where it belongs ,,as for us players we here nothing from you or other staff members to reflect other wise .
    I once asked what is PWI doing ,in forum and only real reply was 2 links on how ppl in china was abusing the dq system , so we all have to pay for their problem
    PPL put good money it this game now adays ,cause not many other ways to do so ,,jolly rogers and tt about it ....i think PWI should at least keep an hourly update as to the progress of fixing their junk ( i do say junk ,as it always breaking down like my old car )
  • ScobaTank - Dreamweaver
    ScobaTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ty sparkie, most of us mostly just wanted to know if you guys knew :)
    pretty bad when people wonder if the PWE team even knows that there's an issue with the gameb:chuckle
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    other than dreamweaver server always going down ,,all dq gone ,,mob drops worthless
    CAN anyone tell me why we all still try to play this game . yes OPKossy ,China gets blamed for alot ,,but put shoe on where it belongs ,,as for us players we here nothing from you or other staff members to reflect other wise .
    I once asked what is PWI doing ,in forum and only real reply was 2 links on how ppl in china was abusing the dq system , so we all have to pay for their problem
    PPL put good money it this game now adays ,cause not many other ways to do so ,,jolly rogers and tt about it ....i think PWI should at least keep an hourly update as to the progress of fixing their junk ( i do say junk ,as it always breaking down like my old car )

DQ being 1 coin is actually good
    So less bots, Less coins in server gold price going down and there is actually gold being sold in AH
    everything slowly gets cheaper /o/
    But i do miss DQ rewards x.x
    edited January 2015

well said HellSlayer b:victory
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    yes OPKossy ,China gets blamed for alot ,,but put shoe on where it belongs)
    I do that all the time. Most recent example being:
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Nah. This one's all on PWE's shoulders. b:chuckle

A lot is on China's head, though. That's the nature of things here. But you can be certain that when PWE screws up I'm more than willing to point it out.
    edited January 2015

So less bots, Less coins in server gold price going down and there is actually gold being sold in AH

it costs me 250k+ for repairs after 1 pv run, yeah DQ at 1 coin is awesomeb:sad
  • velgam
    velgam Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015

But i do miss DQ rewards x.x
    LMAO yet gold on Dreamweaver is at 4mil?
    b:laugh
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    it costs me 250k+ for repairs after 1 pv run, yeah DQ at 1 coin is awesomeb:sad

8 PV runs per 1 token nets me almost 700k in repairs. b:shocked
    edited January 2015
    Hi Aubree b:cuteb:chuckle
    edited January 2015
    plus you have to pay what 400k for an opener? b:surrender
  • Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
    Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    There's so much hate in forums... goodness...

PWI is a HUGE game... there's bound to be problems from time to time...

I don't have a clue how to fix this... and unless you are a computer wiz, I doubt you do either!

I say thank you to the GM who accually is trying to keep us informed...

how many problems have people QQ'd over not knowing anything?

now we at least know something... stop crying
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015
    velgam wrote: »
    LMAO yet gold on Dreamweaver is at 4mil?
    b:laugh

i bought 89 gold yesterday for 3,2mil o.o in 20min
    and Gold is being sold for 3.4-3,5mil

Its getting cheaper slowly . Right after all DQ got 1 coin worth xD
    edited January 2015
    a lot of people in the game depended on them DQ items to help cover the cost of repairs teleporting etc..Why is there even any botting system available?? for the massive amounts of gold coins the mobs drop ? ROFLb:laugh
  • velgam
    edited January 2015
    i bought 89 gold yesterday for 3,2mil o.o in 20min
    and Gold is being sold for 3.4-3,5mil

Its getting cheaper slowly . Right after all DQ got 1 coin worth xD

DQ was never the reason for the raise of gold, it was Anniversary packs that started it, DQ was around since the beginning of PWI and gold was 100k back then.
    edited January 2015
    There's so much hate in forums... goodness...

PWI is a HUGE game... there's bound to be problems from time to time...

I don't have a clue how to fix this... and unless you are a computer wiz, I doubt you do either!

I say thank you to the GM who accually is trying to keep us informed...

how many problems have people QQ'd over not knowing anything?

now we at least know something... stop crying
    it's a not a matter of crying I think most people are frustrated that's all.
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Always thought gold price is soo high because there's people greedy enough to put that price tag and people stupid enough to buy at that price tag
  • zietto
    zietto Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sparkiebot, is there any progress? :3
  • HellSlayer - Lost City
    HellSlayer - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    DQ was never the reason for the raise of gold, it was Anniversary packs that started it, DQ was around since the beginning of PWI and gold was 100k back then.

YES i agree,,been playing since PWI stared but not just anniversary packs ,BUT ALL PACKS has driven gold out of sight and pwi keeps catering to ppl with open credit cards to buy gear mats ,instead of earning them by farming and all ............
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2015

ya but back then ppl didn't had 10+ alts botting (collecting and selling DQ) and earning 700mil or more a week. or did they? Dx

I do wish they remove the botting instead of lower DQ price as 1 coin.
    But since it happened ,all items r slowly getting cheaper
  • Hick_chick - Dreamweaver
    Hick_chick - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    whats cheap about 500mil gears tell me that?
  • aquale
    aquale Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    CAN anyone tell me why we all still try to play this game .

Good question. Too bad I don't know answer.

So far I've learned to avoid any other game made by chinese people.
    Also I don't have any idea what would I play instead of this.
  • velgam
    edited January 2015

ya but back then ppl didn't had 10+ alts botting (collecting and selling DQ) and earning 700mil or more a week. or did they? Dx

I do wish they remove the botting instead of lower DQ price as 1 coin.
    But since it happened ,all items r slowly getting cheaper

you for real? botting was around since then, just not as big. and i used to be a cleric, I made that much in DQ from zhening and TT.
  • zietto
    zietto Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Btw.. if any of you drop Netherworld guidance mold ( on dreamweaver server xD) just pm me im sick of doing 20ws per day to drop only r9 r9 r9 r9 that i can't afford
  • Fyara - Dreamweaver
    Fyara - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    stop asking about dq drop and bot, its all about their cash income.. think about it
  • opkossy
    edited January 2015
    Oh please. Anniversary packs didn't start it at all. The first concrete floor for gold prices was Chests of Coin. Before that it was slowly rising from 50k to around 165k but chest of coin gave it a minimum value of 200k. Packs didn't come about until about 7 months or so later.
    a lot of people in the game depended on them DQ items to help cover the cost of repairs teleporting etc..Why is there even any botting system available?? for the massive amounts of gold coins the mobs drop ? ROFLb:laugh
    The botting system (and also nerfs to relevant things) are to compete with the fact that China has to put up with.. well... click the red text in my quote.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    PWI didn't choose any of these nerfs. PWCN did them due to their own issues.

"What issues," you ask?

Click this red text and see a small example for yourself.