Dreamweaver login server down

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• mymahem
    mymahem Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OPKossy I know you've had a lot today already but...I'd really appreciate knowing if I'm gonna get my toon back.. in tact... I dont think there are a lot of ppl with this issue but its pretty bad if the only toon I can't log on is the main I'v worked years to get end game.. if its one of those freak mis-logs and someone else was on it and now it cant be "retrieved"... im sorry but WTF?? Can you tell us anything about that problem?
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
    seeker blah blah blah blah... b:bye
  • kuroihachi
    kuroihachi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So far all ok the only toon affected is my BM who lost some game-play with a small roll/data info from server lost and replaced.

Why i say that? I did a sign in the first thing when I logged in and took my reward, after i wc-ed to see who was on ( it wast when sparky just posted ' dw is back on" ) I wasted about 3 teles out of 4.... then after a few minutes of being on DW died again so i got dc-ed. Today i logged in and yesterday's sign is is missing, no reward from it in inv AND I have 4 teles in inv.... so yeah either roll back or dw is missing info.

b:cry is bad enough PW doesn't have annual attendance reward... now they are **** around with normal one and our game-play.... like i even have so much time to play the game ><"
  • Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So.. any idea if DW is still being fixed? Since people are still missing stuff. the missing game time is a small price to pay compared to missing toons/misplaced toons and missing gear or items / misplaced gear/items.

To me it seems DW is missing information ( no it was no roll back since not everyone has missing game time and all items/gear is still there )

b:thanks Still hopeing for updates from sparky "the mystical dragon" or any GM.

I promise I won't wine, binsh and moan, hell even ask for compensation for this mess. AS LONG as I get CLEAR INFORMATION/UPDATES on the situation. b:thanks
  • vivo3
    vivo3 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Seems like all servers are down? Is this true??
  • mymahem
    mymahem Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Still missing a toon. b:cry Well, I did hear something tho. (this information may not be accurate or correct) Apparently an issue such as this, missing a toon, gear, mixed up gear, etc., is a problem that has to go thru China to be fixed for some reason. It would seem finding the individual, affected toons and rolling them back a couple of days would solve the problem but ofc, even that would take time. Either way, it looks like it will be a while before we can hope to see this resolved . Thats ok with me really, so long as when its all done I have my seeker back in game, in tact with all the gear and lvling and items I'v invested years of time and real money into building that toon. I just want it back, as she was before this bizaar server/database malfunction. OPKOSSY, Sparkie, anyone.... can someone please confirm or repudiate this? Any response is better than none.

*feels forgotten and abandoned*

BellAhhh MIA DW b:sad
    BellAhhh Dreamweaver
    seeker blah blah blah blah... b:bye
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So, aren't we supposed to get some compensation?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I do really dislike to say so, but since 3-4 days playing is close to impossible for me.
    Weird monster lags that I haven't had ever before since I play pwi, are comming up now daily. (╯︵╰,)

My server ms been normal 150ms-250ms (I am from germany) that I had before,
    but now it is 550ms+ and end up after a short time into a complete screen freeze 23898ms+ .
    After 5-10 minutes of the freeze (I can move but not use any skills and other players are frozen),
    it drops for some seconds down, everything ports around also my character.
    Til the next monster lag.

When I do reboot all and log back in, it's often showing me "0 ms (smooth)" while all is frozen.
    It even got again massive lags at the charcter log in, take around 1-2 minutes to load/show
    my characters. Just like the day that the characterlist-error happend. (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

The Lag is constant, I rebooted my pc countless times and resetted my router.
    Other games, tools and programs that require internet are not lagging at all.
    I flushed my DNS, checked my network interface card, too.
    Also I exclude that I am lagging (50Mbit) just as somebody may **** me,
    I don't use W-Lan. (⊙.⊙)

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4051812975

I would be happy if ther is a chance that this issues it getting fixed in the near future. ≧(✯◡✯)≦
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]