PWI Eclipse Expansion Preview, launching 12/16

Options

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Looks like 1-5 star Dragon orbs are going to be in the nw forges. Great news for the refining challenged such as myself. b:laugh

I wonder if those can be combined at the jewelcraftsman. If so I can see the orb market diving diving like the rap and canny market did.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Looks like 1-5 star Dragon orbs are going to be in the nw forges. Great news for the refining challenged such as myself. b:laugh

Those have always been in the CN version and I'm pretty sure you can't combine them. We're probably never getting them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I wonder if those can be combined at the jewelcraftsman. If so I can see the orb market diving diving like the rap and canny market did.
    Those have always been in PWCN NW forges but our NW forges are very different. They can't be combined.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Which is what we need, paying 35 m for a damn 5* is stupid, rather buy ref aides and you can make +5 much cheaper (free with e gold), even +6 if you plan to use it to combine for a higher orb, orb prices have become outrageous.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah, remember that we don't get everything that China has so always take things with a grain of salt.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm actually pleased that this expansion has a lot to offer new and lower players. So many of the recent updates and expansions favored players that were either near or at end game. It gives the less experienced players something to help keep their interest in this game so they don't get disheartened while making the long journey to endgame.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • _Thoren_ - Harshlands
    _Thoren_ - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Those have always been in PWCN NW forges but our NW forges are very different. They can't be combined.

Dang. Shattered my hopes already. b:cry
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I am planing to switch to sage and with this expansion i do not lose my demon skills b:pleased I am so pleased.
    Also is great the 1 coin DQ!
    Now maybe with this expansion the economy may go back to what it was last year!
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Also Mel has a full Moon Fairy squad run of the new instance
    Moon Fairies look like they are playing a different game...
    WTF -.- pretty much every attack they land on the mob is giving a debuff. ** dat in TW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mars - Morai
    Mars - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Also Mel has a full Moon Fairy squad run of the new instance
    Moon Fairies look like they are playing a different game...
    [/color]

Me on video b:cute and now im 62 and have all 1-59 moon fairy skills, will translate them from chinese into russian soon. 61lvl skill awesome in PV b:victory
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Here's a gallery of some of the r8rr sets
    Again the gist is:
    -same set bonus
    -no new weapon effects
    -higher base stats
    -higher refine bonus
    -random stats are the same but higher values

Just wondering about r8 2nd casting. Does it use the current chienkun system to retain gems/refine or is it free and do the weapon bonuses randomise in the process?

Also when rerolling- any choice on whether u want to keep new bonuses or retain old ones.

And im just curious about a card feature that I saw a while ago for a cn update where you could trade cards once a day (i think- maybe im not remembering it properly). What ever happened to that?
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Just wondering about r8 2nd casting. Does it use the current chienkun system to retain gems/refine or is it free and do the weapon bonuses randomise in the process?

Also when rerolling- any choice on whether u want to keep new bonuses or retain old ones.

And im just curious about a card feature that I saw a while ago for a cn update where you could trade cards once a day (i think- maybe im not remembering it properly). What ever happened to that?

About r8rr, the upgrade seems completly **** to peole having your kind of r8r gear, but would be nice to know if you can keep something... because rolling endgamed r8r weps would suck big time... for those +12 r8r sharded OP weapons running around

About the cards feature, we should have got that one already, but never seen a clue of it coming to pwi nor any official words on it anyway. And tbh, besides initial info I don't have a clue how did it finally work... Would be nice to have some legit answer :P

B/S Charms b:thanks
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    About the cards feature, we should have got that one already, but never seen a clue of it coming to pwi nor any official words on it anyway. And tbh, besides initial info I don't have a clue how did it finally work... Would be nice to have some legit answer :P

B/S Charms b:thanks

The Card feature is some kind of Daily spinningwheel: 1 free spin p/day. You can buy the card that came up for X gold (4 or 9 if I remember correctly) or not ofc. That way you could spin and spin and spin untill an A or S-card showed up and buy it directly instead of buying 500 War Avatar boxes for 492 B's.
    The math is kinda clear as to why PWI hasn't introduced this system yet, people still buy those boxes and they generate a whole lot more income than some 100% card-system for 9g.

PS: the spinningwheel is already in our version, just the button has been moved outside the window (lazy pwib:surrender) so we don't see it and they disabled the "Randomize" button so you can't spin.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The Card feature is some kind of Daily spinningwheel: 1 free spin p/day. You can buy the card that came up for X gold (4 or 9 if I remember correctly) or not ofc. That way you could spin and spin and spin untill an A or S-card showed up and buy it directly instead of buying 500 War Avatar boxes for 492 B's.
    The math is kinda clear as to why PWI hasn't introduced this system yet, people still buy those boxes and they generate a whole lot more income than some 100% card-system for 9g.

PS: the spinningwheel is already in our version, just the button has been moved outside the window (lazy pwib:surrender) so we don't see it and they disabled the "Randomize" button so you can't spin.

Still one spin a day... is 1 S card for 9 gold every 100 days if odds are similar to CS packs.

THey expect us to get less than 3 S cards a year? O.o Hoooly cow

Some managed to reveal the button long time ago iirc, but was not able to be used anyway (Server side) so no point on trying.

Would be nice to have though, Just always carry 9 gold with you just in case!!
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Still one spin a day... is 1 S card for 9 gold every 100 days if odds are similar to CS packs.

THey expect us to get less than 3 S cards a year? O.o Hoooly cow

Some managed to reveal the button long time ago iirc, but was not able to be used anyway (Server side) so no point on trying.

Would be nice to have though, Just always carry 9 gold with you just in case!!

actually the Card reel had been available for a pretty long while before getting fixd, you just needed to edit some configs to have it available on your client :)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

The latest updates, which have mostly caused some irritation on the playerbase, have made our version of PWI more similar to the version of China. So this should be added to our version too to make it even more similar.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Options
    actually the Card reel had been available for a pretty long while before getting fixd, you just needed to edit some configs to have it available on your client :)

Buuuuut patched now xD
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Buuuuut patched now xD

Has been for months now.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Me on video b:cute and now im 62 and have all 1-59 moon fairy skills, will translate them from chinese into russian soon. 61lvl skill awesome in PV b:victory
    What's that big skill at 4:15? It looks like a zhen (continuous AOE) but there's no one in the center.
    The Card feature is some kind of Daily spinningwheel: 1 free spin p/day. You can buy the card that came up for X gold (4 or 9 if I remember correctly) or not ofc.
    I don't think the card spinner thing ever had a daily refresh. You got one free spin and after that you have to pay like 10G a card. I never saw any point to it.
    The pros just typed 'd_showdialog Win_GeneralCardBuy' in the command console without editing anything.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

What's that big skill at 4:15? It looks like a zhen (continuous AOE) but there's no one in the center.

Nope. It's not a zhen. I saw the same skill in an another video. They also have an another aoe like that but it looks like a purple tornado with blades around its top (and I assume it deals metal damage while the one you mentioned deals water damage).

I guess they can "throw" aoes around mobs for a while.

Here's the video, the skill I mentioned above starts at 1:07 and you can see the skill that you mentioned at 2:25.

My question is, what is that skill/debuff icon at 4:37? The only time that I saw a big debuff icon like that is when a Cleric casts Aurora Ray. (I'm talking about Mel's video where they run the new dungeon)
  • shtefi
    shtefi Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I think i need to log in the see the content and i dont have an acc.. could someone please post the pictures here.. especially the weapon ones.. thanks b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • shtefi
    shtefi Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Thank youb:pleasedb:pleased

They all look awesome exept for the seeker...

And the Fairy weaps are so cool xD
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

'kay. r8rring cleric glaive just because of that ****ing wep skin. Seriously best glaive skin in the game. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

The wizard one looks cool, but... Purple? b:faint This is why we should have color options for gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The wizard one looks cool, but... Purple? b:faint This is why we should have color options for gear.

In my opinion they should offer weapon skins as weapon fashion. Sometimes, I still want to hold a pair of axes. Just not the axes I have.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Any idea of which TT mats you need for the new classes weapons?

Would be nice to see how forges are now organized.
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    question about the new daily check=in rewards are they random or do you choose what you want?
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    question about the new daily check=in rewards are they random or do you choose what you want?

Random
This discussion has been closed.