PWI Eclipse Expansion Preview, launching 12/16

Options

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    This expansion is coming around Dec/Jan. sparkie already said so.

As for the servers becoming pvp, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it happened just because devs too lazy to change **** for you guys. I'd assume there would be a server merge or something in that case then. But I wouldn't count on it at all and it is literally just an unsubstantiated rumor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    This expansion is coming around Dec/Jan. sparkie already said so.

As for the servers becoming pvp, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it happened just because devs too lazy to change **** for you guys. I'd assume there would be a server merge or something in that case then. But I wouldn't count on it at all and it is literally just an unsubstantiated rumor.

Aye ^^ I am treating it as such until further notice/I actually see it come to fruition.

All too true about them not changing certain things that should be changed for this version of perfect world.

@Fail_Bm

Yea that's probably all it was... rocking the boat.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    PvP server is actually fun, ppl can take role as bad guys or good guys, killing lowbies, camp quest sites waiting for enemies to annoy them questing, or be a hero and defend those lowbies b:chuckle. Also you can see ppl's true colors, betrayal, switching sides, backstabbing, trashtalking, those things are everywhere.

PvP server usually divided to two sides, either follow the strongest or follow the second strongest faction/alliance.

I read somewhere about Cross Server Nation War needing 4 PvP servers, so it might happen if later all PvE servers switch to PvP.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I hear a rumor (on dw's world chat) about the next expansion that is coming to our servers, and if it turns out to be true I am so G O N E. (I know not much of a 'threat' to some, but i'm sure some will miss me.)

Still if this rumor turns out to be true... have fun with what little is left. (Rumor is that they are going to make all of pwi servers pvp... meaning no more pve.) Nw makes me feel pressured enough, and if this would be added it would pressure me in the wrong way enough so for me to up and leave albeit I will say my good byes to what friends I do have/are still in contact with. (I am bad at keeping in touch with people QQ. D:)

Regardless as I said/implied it only seems to be a RUMOR atm, but IF it turns out to be true.... 1 word... BYE.

I don't really believe it. We're wayyy too far in to change the servers now. That would kill a lot of the playerbase.

If it were true however, I'd be gone. I enjoy pvp'ing in NW. However, the fact is that many many many players outgear me. I am not R9. I'm not even R7. I'm a G16 cleric with moderate refines, and moderate shards. I'm not so squishy, but I don't have defenses like no tomorrow either. I have almost full A cards, aside from one C card.

I consider myself to be endgame...even if it is on the lower spectrum of endgame, but the fact is that I don't find it fun to be in pvp outside of NW. The gear imbalance if far to vast. Being one shot here and there and everywhere....isn't fun. Especially considering that you can pvp from level 30 non-rebirth to level 105x3. Not even a contest.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    PVP server honestly isn't that bad anymore and hasn't been for quite awhile. If someone's like legit camping level 30s trying to do quests, one tele and you'll have an army of people show up to kill the person camping. Higher level quests (such as primal dailies) are more iffy and dependent on guild relations and circumstances. Most people don't randomly pk low geared white names anymore outside of accidental AOE though (or unless they just want convoy all to themselves).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited September 2014
    Options
    PVP server honestly isn't that bad anymore and hasn't been for quite awhile. If someone's like legit camping level 30s trying to do quests, one tele and you'll have an army of people show up to kill the person camping. Higher level quests (such as primal dailies) are more iffy and dependent on guild relations and circumstances. Most people don't randomly pk low geared white names anymore outside of accidental AOE though (or unless they just want convoy all to themselves).

I don't deny the truth in that, but also keep in mind that quite a few people from our servers will be in pk mode, OP, and bringing in an additional negative element to servers, and bringing back the random pk on white names. Like how people loved to kill me after warsong runs, FSP runs, or the few times that I was white named for the convoy, and people killed me while I was afk...in the middle of the sky...in the middle of nowhere. Just stopped and killed me just because I was there.

I personally also play a certain pvp game that has a blade of scarlet color, though I'm largely inactive there now, due to the massive gear gap, and the amount of people willing to camp spots and kill you while you're questing.

I'd really rather not do that on PWI though. I prefer the pve aspect. I never geared myself to really be a supreme threat in PvP. I especially hate that gear can drop, and I don't want to buy binding scrolls for everything, nor do I want to use safety lock or guardian scrolls. I'm all for pwi having pvp servers, but personally, I'd rather stay PvE.

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's just a thing people started. During times like these there are a lot of people that pop up with weird rumors of "I heard this..." and "I heard that...". At best, someone saw PWCN has only PvP servers, didn't know this has been the case from the beginning and thought they'll be turning our servers PvP too.

Regardless of what people think of PvE servers (stupid, not how the game is supposed to be, yadda yadda) PWE had PvE servers from the start and that attracted certain types of players that prefer to PvE only for a variety of reasons and turning PvE servers into PvP just like that... I dare say we'd lose half of the current playerbase if not more.

I would wholly support server mergers though. The population is declining so why not bring the remaining players together instead of letting servers turn into ghost towns?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I hear(d) a rumor (on dw's world chat) about the next expansion that is coming to our servers, and if it turns out to be true I am so G O N E. (I know not much of a 'threat' to some, but i'm sure some will miss me.)

Still if this rumor turns out to be true... have fun with what little is left. (Rumor is that they are going to make all of pwi servers pvp... meaning no more pve.) Nw makes me feel pressured enough, and if this would be added it would pressure me in the wrong way enough so for me to up and leave albeit I will say my good byes to what friends I do have/are still in contact with. (I am bad at keeping in touch with people QQ. D:)

Regardless as I said/implied it only seems to be a RUMOR atm, but IF it turns out to be true.... 1 word... BYE.

I heard a rumor that we were gonna get 1,000 gold when new expansion is comming to our servers.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I heard a rumor that we were gonna get 1,000 gold when new expansion is comming to our servers.

*face meets palm*

I'm just saying some 'rumors' are a little easier to believe than others.

EDIT: What I meant was this:

Servers becoming all pvp, are far more in the realm of plausibility (especially considering the china version which this version is essentially based off of is all pvp)... as for us all getting 1000 gold... no... I really can not see that happening at all, nor would I want it.

---

I obviously didn't believe it enough to leave the game when I first 'heard' it, and you should be able to clearly see that I kept calling it what it in all likely hood is... a 'R U M O R'... I highly suspected what many of you are saying... it is in all likelihood untrue, especially without any confirmation from a better source... but really pwi has been known to make sometimes BIG changes without a warning to people.

(Ok so that is a bit of a hyperbole, but they have made changes before and just left us player to either sit back and take it, or leave, though there has also been times where the changes weren't here to stay.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    tbh, you'll only see the PVE->PVP server thing if a server merge happens. It probably won't happen under any other conditions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    so any new pets for venomancer to tame in this? Just Curious lol
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    On the topic of PvE goes PvP if a merge ever should happen:

What is it with people and WANTING a server to be PvP if a merge between servers would happen, it would only make a lot of players leave.
    What is the problem of making it a PvE server, just use the stupid PK button to activate PvP mode.
    Then go have your regular tea parties outside in west archosaur again because PK is non-existant anyway.

Bringing forced PvP to a PvE server is one of the most idiotic things they could possibly do.

Then again, the mode of server (pvp or pve) is just a server flag setting anyway (if i'm correct).
    China has little to do with that.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    They'd never get away with turning pve servers into pvp when merged. Well maybe prior to primal release they could have, but now with so many quests/dailys outside sz in primal map there would be a huge backlash!

I think a lot of people would really be excited by it though. Personally i really disliked how the last few years the game had moved from open world pk to "pvp spots". Primal update has really changed that and pk tends to spring up in a variety of different locations- server merge would ramp this up even further!

Dont see it happening though tbh! b:chuckle
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • unohu
    unohu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I think a lot of people would really be excited by it though.
    Only the people who are currently on PVP servers!!
    The people who are on PVE servers obviously have little or no interest in PVP - thats why they're on PVE servers after all, so any such move by PWI would instantly see their ENTIRE player base halved (or more!).
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

What is it with people and WANTING a server to be PvP if a merge between servers would happen, it would only make a lot of players leave.
    What is the problem of making it a PvE server, just use the stupid PK button to activate PvP mode.
    Then go have your regular tea parties outside in west archosaur again because PK is non-existant anyway.

Bringing forced PvP to a PvE server is one of the most idiotic things they could possibly do.

Then again, the mode of server (pvp or pve) is just a server flag setting anyway (if i'm correct).

I don't know from where this comes from, but if a pvp and pve server merged, and it ended up being pve, it would be terrible.

Why? Because of all the possible bugs and omissions we would get from China. For example right now in the pve servers you can participate in Resource TW in pve-mode.... really?

And since in China there is only pvp servers, and only test for pvp servers. Who knows what else they would throw at us in the future.

Message to the people on PvE servers:
    I don't know why you are so scared of pvp servers. If you don't want to pk, you don't pk. If you don't want to compete against cashoppers, you just don't do it. And you don't drop items every time you die...
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    also i cant recall too many games adapting the open world PvE-only (blue name) model,

most of the latest mmorpgs dont really have open world "white or blue name" its just plain white names as a standard

if a PvE to PvP-only switch would be adapted on our PWI version, imo many PvE players will be upset ofc, but that change will have long-term benefits in matter of server economy\challenge etch...

i would be favourable to a PvP-only switch
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

To be fair, if pk is non existent then people should not be afraid of a PvE server becoming PvP.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • unohu
    edited September 2014
    Options

I don't know why you are so scared of pvp servers. If you don't want to pk, you don't pk. If you don't want to compete against cashoppers, you just don't do it. And you don't drop items every time you die...

You got to be kidding surely? Its not like you get a choice is it! Theres always some pubescent RPKer quite happy to disrupt your PVE game. Of course you have the choice not to defend/fight but you almost certainly will die which means your gaming time is wasted as you need to start your quest/ flight/ whatever all over again.

PVP is for a certain type of gamer and they have their own servers to PK the hell out of each other if they want, and there are PVE servers for those not interested - so any merger to go all PVP would alienate many.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

You don't seem to understand the difference in PvE and PvP servers. It's not about fighting someone 1v1, it's about not being able to do your dailies without having the same maxed out r9r3+12 S-avatar set people spawncamping them. "They'll grow bored", no they won't. Same fully maxed out person sitting at same spot for months already and still "proud" as ever to be pk'ing TT90 people who rebirthed and trying to do Caravan for leveling.

PvE server has the ability to switch between PvP and PvE by the click of a button.
    PvP forces everyone to be PvP. If anything is strange it's about people's QQ wanting to have a PvP server when they can turn themselves into PvP-mode with a mere button, that can't be with PvP servers.

So why do they want a PvP-server? Because people refuse to waste time on those PK'ers and aren't giving them the pleasure of spawnkilling them over and over. A PvP-server would force them to be whitenamed and give those pk'ers all the OS-victims they desire so much so they can show off howmuch walletskills they've obtained.
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I don't know from where this comes from, but if a pvp and pve server merged, and it ended up being pve, it would be terrible.

Why? Because of all the possible bugs and omissions we would get from China. For example right now in the pve servers you can participate in Resource TW in pve-mode.... really?

And since in China there is only pvp servers, and only test for pvp servers. Who knows what else they would throw at us in the future.

I have to disagree with you.

Earlier, I mentioned an example of where some people just randomly pk'ed me just because I could. I wasn't in bot mode, I wasn't bothering anyone...I was either in WS or FSP after successfully healing a squad and keeping them all alive...or AFK in the middle of nowhere, well above ground level, so its not like I was an obvious target. It took work to come and pk me where I was.

Still, I had to accept the fact that I was in pk mode (thanks to that stupid caravan)...and that's what comes with that mode. I wasn't happy about it....complained on the forums...but I accepted that's what comes with it.

PWI will have some bugs regardless. True, they'll be easier to fix, but that positive far outweighs the negative of forcing pve players into a pvp setting.

Players will feel tricked, and betrayed by merging pve servers with pvp servers and making them pvp. Pvp players can go white named regardless, and love their pvp mode all they want. I truly have nothing against them, and nothing against them doing that. I just don't want to do that. I don't want to worry about the +12 Diety Sharded R9rr archer that's around me. I don't want to worry about someone mis-tabbing and blade tempested my cleric's soul into the ground. I don't want to worry about accidentally wandering into someone's AOE, since I'm not used to having to avoid them.

There is a significant level imbalance and gear imbalance. I can sleep, seal, and SoG for days. I can even go toe to toe with some R9rr players, provided their refines aren't too high...but I am at a disadvantage in that situation. Serenity was never geared for PvP. I pvp in NW, and that's about it. Aside from that, I pvp. Am I competitive? EXTREMELY. However, I simply don't have the funds, nor the time to gear Serenity to the super endgame status that it would take to compete.

If I can't enjoy my quests, and what I do in this game peacefully without getting one shot, ganked in stealth, attacked by players, then I will have no interest, and simply seek to play another game.

Not to mention that on PvE servers, a lot of people aren't used to having to have a lot of things bound, or having to use safety lock...or having to use guardian's scroll for those reasons, so that's all the more reason why I wouldn't want to myself.

I'm all for you having your own pvp servers, and playing until your heart's content with as much open world pk as you can have.

Just leave me with my pve server, and let me play until my heart's content with as much open world pve, where my poor +5 armored, and +7 G16 exclusive/incomparable sharded cleric doesn't have to worry about the swarm of R9rr players around. I survive well enough in PvE, and excel in my job as a cleric. Leave this poor old cleric's server alone. Go merge with another. LOL. b:chuckle

I'll even root for you as you go about your day in pvp. Just leave me and my pve alone. b:surrender

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    unohu wrote: »
    You got to be kidding surely? Its not like you get a choice is it! Theres always some pubescent RPKer quite happy to disrupt your PVE game. Of course you have the choice not to defend/fight but you almost certainly will die which means your gaming time is wasted as you need to start your quest/ flight/ whatever all over again.

PVP is for a certain type of gamer and they have their own servers to PK the hell out of each other if they want, and there are PVE servers for those not interested - so any merger to go all PVP would alienate many.

European players didnt have a choice, we were supposed to have one when they announced the PvP server that had not been released,

eu players were forced into a unique PvE server which is honestly a quite questionable decision
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It doesn't take a mod to realize that this thread has gotten way off track.

Come on guys. There are much better places than an expansion guide thread for you to go back and forth for multiple pages about PvE vs. PvP servers.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

We DON'T want to pk. We DON'T want to run and compete in the gear threadmill. We DON'T want to go out there, to be killed by someone while questing.
    This is why we joined a pve server.

Mind you, I'm not afraid of open pvp. I do however not wish to engage in it, if it includes pwis massive gear gap and poisonous community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • unohu
    edited September 2014
    Options
    European players didnt have a choice, we were supposed to have one when they announced the PvP server that had not been released,

eu players were forced into a unique PvE server which is honestly a quite questionable decision

Forced?? I'm in Europe and first played on Lost City server ... NOT because I wanted to PVP but because I naively assumed that PVP wasn't compulsory (i.e. I could turn off pvp mode after lvl30 if I wanted!). Realising my mistake that regardless of not wanting to PVP I was nonetheless still a target over lvl30 for all those 'brave' high lvls that did, I eventually gave up on LC and switched to Dreamweaver server where I've happily been PVEing for 5 years.

This was well before there was a Euro server ofc but surely you had the option of whatever server you wanted?? Basically if you chose PVE Euro server thats your problem - you were not forced!
  • unohu
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It doesn't take a mod to realize that this thread has gotten way off track.

Come on guys. There are much better places than an expansion guide thread for you to go back and forth for multiple pages about PvE vs. PvP servers.

Someone suggested there was rumour that 'all PVP servers' was part of the expansion! Thus this topic is surely relevant to the thread??
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Umm can we get back on topic? I'd like to know if anyone has actually played or is playing on the REAL game now? Because I'm very curious to know some background on the new race/classes. Oh and if the graphics engine was REALLY updated, or was that some spit they fed us to actually get people to download and play.

EDIT: To above poster: Sure the question was very relevant to this thread, but the arguments afterwards, alas, are not relevant. Someone had stated it was a rumor, and it should have been left at that, all this arguing of pvp vs pve is seriously not even getting anyone anywhere, I'm pretty sure if there were to be any server merges, we'll get that announcement when they start to feeed PWI promotional pages and make an even larger general hype for the expansion so therefore, any arguments should be taken elsewhere and let the rest of us carry on and discuss the awesomeness of the new expansion that's upon us b:shocked
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    -Serenity's anecdote
    unohu wrote: »
    -Pretty much the same as Serenity's-
    I guess there is a lot of pvp deprived people in your server. In my server it's extremely rare when there is pk after an instance, even if rival guild members are part of the party.

And that image of rpkers killing people in quest spots is just as wrong as assuming all muslims are terrorits. Firstly, if there is pk, it's mostly beetween rivals. As long as you don't open your mouth where no one calls you, you will probably be left alone to your own business. Secondly, even pkers have life, and want to finish dailies fast. Almost everyday I find people who could easily make me go hide in safezone, and yet they don't attack me: my guess is that they are in hurry too, just like me.

Finally, if you can't fight back, just carry teles. If someone camps you just call it out, and in less than a minute your camper will be camped by a bigger fish.

You don't seem to understand the difference in PvE and PvP servers. It's not about fighting someone 1v1, it's about not being able to do your dailies without having the same maxed out r9r3+12 S-avatar set people spawncamping them. "They'll grow bored", no they won't. Same fully maxed out person sitting at same spot for months already and still "proud" as ever to be pk'ing TT90 people who rebirthed and trying to do Caravan for leveling.

You are the one who doesn't understand me, and no one does what you described, for real. What's the point of killing a little bug so many times with your credit card anyway. It isn't amussing at all.

In fact the kindof pker you describe does exist, but all of them have average gear. Although, now that frost is gone, I don't know if that kind still exist (they used to camp frost entrance, I doubt they would go into primal zone since they are really **** skill and gear wise).

PLZNO!

Didn't I say that nothing forces you to do things you don't want. Seriously no one is going to put a gun aiming at your head and tell you to pvp and gear up. In Lost City there is so many people who never ever pk, and go around their business with total normality.
    That's true

Summary of the thread is in the front page anyway. And knowing Asterelle, I know he will update it.

Also some guildmates logged on the Chinese server last night, and there was nothing new.

Oh, and a there won't be a new game engine this time (and probably never).
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I guess there is a lot of pvp deprived people in your server. In my server it's extremely rare when there is pk after an instance, even if rival guild members are part of the party.

And that image of rpkers killing people in quest spots is just as wrong as assuming all muslims are terrorits. Firstly, if there is pk, it's mostly beetween rivals. As long as you don't open your mouth where no one calls you, you will probably be left alone to your own business. Secondly, even pkers have life, and want to finish dailies fast. Almost everyday I find people who could easily make me go hide in safezone, and yet they don't attack me: my guess is that they are in hurry too, just like me.

Finally, if you can't fight back, just carry teles. If someone camps you just call it out, and in less than a minute your camper will be camped by a bigger fish.

You are the one who doesn't understand me, and no one does that, for real. What's the point of killing a little bug so many times with your credit card anyway. It isn't amussing at all.

In fact the kindof pker you describe does exist, but all of them have average gear. Although, now that frost is gone, I don't know if that kind still exist (they used to camp frost entrance, I doubt they would go into primal zone since they are really **** skill and gear wise).

Didn't I say that nothing forces you to do things you don't want. Seriously no one is going to put a gun aiming at your head and tell you to pvp and gear up. In Lost City there is so many people who never ever pk, and go around their business with total normality.

+1000 to all you said xD Wouldn't it be fun to see all pve to pvp? I would eat sooo much popcorn reading forum xD
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Would a juicy mod please delete all the ramblings from the past few pages with people spreading unfounded rumors and then making all sorts of offtopic complaints that have nothing to do with the subject at hand?
    This thread was made as an expansion preview, as the initial one became littered with unrelated posts, let's not make this one as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

How does not wanting to pk prevent people from pking me? By going to a pve server? Yea, your suggestion is bull.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
This discussion has been closed.