Community Update [September]

Comments

• Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    viviane19 wrote: »
    Free ****? That free **** dont push you to lvl 100 fast ! ... it took me to lvl my char first time to lvl 100 like uhm 2 weeks ... and now lvl ur damn alt w.o fc ... it takes 10 times the doubble of amount as before !

b:cry i can't have instant lvl100 b:cry life sucks b:cry i can't have anything i want instantly b:cry
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I agree with this. And might I add....

PW should have either thrown out FC hypers or instated earning time, but not both. I would rather earning time instated over hypers thrown out. The 2 together, is too much.

this is my biggest complaint as well. Everything u kill takes earning time which means if a new player decides to play pwi after a while he consumes all his earning time questing/grinding in a day.

so they want them to quest but not quest much.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014

FFS... in 10 years im finally 105 when people reached the new lvl range 110 or what? ... This is full bs.. Yea ofc i go hyper FWS or what? how stupid is it?
    Let's apply some logic here:
    If you can hit 105 in 10 years only according to your calculation, you definitely can't spam PV.
    If you can't spam PV you are more likely undergeared.
    If you are undergeared, you don't need to lvl, but to gear up. You can be efficient and fight well if you are 101 and well equipped. But if you are 105 and half naked, you can't.

Just set priorities correctly. What do you want - to improve your char and be strong and sufficient or just cool number in character's window? If the latter, save up and buy pv.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    A year? To reach lvl standarts? We probably play the different games. It takes 2-3 month for a new player to reach 100. 1-2 week for each reborn if they don't have money. Few days if they do.
    No one demands from you to go questing. You can autoculti. Earning time? Do you reach earning time in 5 minutes? 8 hours per day is more than enough to bot. Only issue is 80-95lvls, which are real pain with low exp for BHs, long BHs. But new players can use this time to learn their class and skills.
    We had no Reflection realm before, no autoculti. Only hypered frost. Now we have something to replace it with. Maybe it will be slower, but not enough to make a real tragedy of that.

I don't think you are affected so much by this change as a nearly endgame player (if I'm right on this) who can solo almost everything and can afford to spend some coins for faster lvling if another army of 100+ alts are that important and urgent for you b:chuckle

Agree here, sometimes I miss that feeling of newness when I was low lvl and had no clue about endgame prices and the whole business behind it b:shocked b:laugh

I strongly doubt that really new players who have just downloaded the game and logged in for the first time start wondering at once if there is an instance here which allows them to lvl in a blink of an eye and skip most of low lvl content and quit game in frustration and disappointment learning that there isn't b:laugh

What makes gap between modern endgame and a newer bigger is not lvling, but morai (have to do dailies for several months), primal (though can catch up a bit if you have money to buy vitae pills from shop) and probably meridian system, but it doesn't make a char op even if maxed.

Lvling and making money on pwi for a pve player is extremely easy. JOJ quest provides low lvl with constant income, nv3 is ridiculously cheap and easy to get. I can hardly understand the reason of QQing if you are not hardcore pvp aiming person, but in this case lvling is the easiest and cheapest things of all you will have to encounter. Even without hypered frost.
    Or maybe it's the fact they can't sell frost anymore as someone here has mentioned.

IMO, value of frost is exaggerated, since we have a lot of more days to lvl fast than before.
    What bothers me much more is earning time. Since we don't know interface for it, it's hard to judge how it will be during the days of x2 and intensive grinding, but I wouldn't like to have another feature which should be considered in my playing plans. Caster nirvana used to freak me out like that: need to do it every day, else token expires. Head ache every day: should i do it now with the random squad but which is available or wait for more regular squad, though it's not guaranteed they would come online today and I can lose a talisman. Necessity to "glitch" it (taking quest and log off fast) to get 1 spare day for it in case I have no time for it the next day. Etc etc. Just hope it won't affect normal gameplay of someone who doesn't bot 24/7 much.

look, another 105 that doesnt want FC-hypering to return. i wonder why.

so 80-95 is the hard part? tell me something new. it gives new players time to learn their class? i just watched your youtube videos. flying in thei air in TW and noxious gasing ppl in AD? well played. maybe you should spend more time ingame to learn some proper pvp moves before u come here and make PWE think they actually did something smart.

04.09.2014 RIP new playerbase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I strongly doubt that really new players who have just downloaded the game and logged in for the first time start wondering at once if there is an instance here which allows them to lvl in a blink of an eye and skip most of low lvl content and quit game in frustration and disappointment learning that there isn't b:laugh

I must assume you have not played played many other MMO's recently, because this happens a lot more than you think.

LOL. One will actually have to play the game is what they will do. Find any FB instance to hyper in all day, every day.
    You have yet to explain how spamming the same instance on hyper is any better than spamming frost on hyper. There is no benefit to it, except that you get the satisfaction of trolling here repeatedly saying how people are "playing as they should be".
    Grinding one instance is no better than grinding another. It would be different if they replaced one mechanic with another, but they didn't. PV, Zhen, bh, fb are all still repeatedly grinding the same instances.content over again. You don't need 50+ grind runs a week in bh to teach anyone. If you didn't learn the squad dynamic and class skills the first couple of times, the problem is you, not the game.
    I genuinely want to know the answer to this. If FC was made fully hyper again, only with limits like PV, level ranges must be enforced and mob counts like TT to prevent Sin stealthing, and no big room selling so that people ran it for the exp....would be it pass then as a spammable instance? Is it the room selling thats such a big deal?
    And its real easy to talk about new players when you've been in game for years and you're already 101+ and pretty well geared. I've been here 5 and cannot presume to take the viewpoint of a new player, since I am pretty biased based on my time spent here. I cannot imagine you making the same concession.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    You mistake, I WANT it back b:laugh I even voted for the last point in the poll "let it available again for all lvls and make hypers work like it was before". But I can live without it. Though it was fast and convenient way to lvl alts (I admit I will have hard time with alts from now on), but as I said, it's not a big tragedy, since we have more lvling opportunities nowadays.
    so 80-95 is the hard part? tell me something new. it gives new players time to learn their class? i just watched your youtube videos. flying in thei air in TW and noxious gasing ppl in AD? well played. maybe you should spend more time ingame to learn some proper pvp moves before u come here and make PWE think they actually did something smart.
    Yay, essential critique is always welcome b:thanks I fly up in the situation when I feel I can't do much on the ground, I die often and get targeted a lot. It happened few times in my vids and for a few minutes only.
    Casting noxious in AD is intentional sometimes. You won't argue that it's absolutely pointless to hit immuned target with non aoe skill, will you? Using noxious at least gives a hope to reach players around the target.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    edited September 2014

i'm sure you can find mistakes or bad judgement calls people did in every pvp video people have posted included yours so try another argument

man, i don't support this fc change but these player tears are too hilarious
  • Tantalise - Heavens Tear
    Tantalise - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If they were going to limit FF then they should've done it a long long time ago before all of us 105/105/105 or 101/101/101 got to exploit it. I finished leveling months ago running 12 to 14 alt PVs a day, my S cards are almost all maxed including the reawakened ones similar to alot of ppl but they just run 8 to 10 alts. 165 C Packs a day from 15 FSPs or 66mill a day from selling them @ 400k each but hey, why would I want everyone to have the opportunity to lev an army of alts using hypered FF to 95 then PV to 101 so they can catch my cards or character level!

Better we delude ourselves that new players are going to stay and play when they see what they have to compete against. One out of 10 might but for the other 9, there are better, more user friendly games out there espescially when you add in that the majority of the community of PWI is about as welcoming and helpful as a roomful of grizzlies. Btw I'm leveling another alt atm just for the heck of it and LOL at people saying there is fresh blood in the quest area's. My latest mystic just hit 95 and throughout all that time I've run into maybe 4 totally new players but a **** ton of alts for current players.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    I must assume you have not played played many other MMO's recently, because this happens a lot more than you think.

and its exactly this kind of players that ruin games because games have to get on baby easy level and grant people **** without effort

pwi was a good game before fc **** and i can say that as someone who used fc a lot, yes i was part of the problem too

also are people seriously saying 105s used fc to lvl? fc is **** exp once you are able to solo your own PV or heck duo with people and its still good exp team up with someone and duo pv together, use yours combined alts to lvl up and you can get levels too if you so want 105

but I gotta agree, if someone QQs over not being able to get to 105 they they probably don't have good gear to do it which means they should worry about getting geared up before worrying about levels

QQ game will die people will quit? people have been doing that already, the game's going downhill anyway, people acting as if no hyper fc suddenly killed the game lol it was already dying
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Let's apply some logic here:
    If you can hit 105 in 10 years only according to your calculation, you definitely can't spam PV.
    If you can't spam PV you are more likely undergeared.
    If you are undergeared, you don't need to lvl, but to gear up. You can be efficient and fight well if you are 101 and well equipped. But if you are 105 and half naked, you can't.

Just set priorities correctly. What do you want - to improve your char and be strong and sufficient or just cool number in character's window? If the latter, save up and buy pv.

I can do Pv runs and i do 6 per day .. 4% per day from pv isnt much ! ....

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    edited September 2014

thats what every other 102+ player gets form pv and they keep doing it till they get to 105 so what's the problem?
  • viviane19
    edited September 2014
    thats what every other 102+ player gets form pv and they keep doing it till they get to 105 so what's the problem?

the problem is .. it takes ages ! And tbh. not everyone like to be under presure with a timelimit etc. not everyone can afford the money for the gear that I have. So a lot of people screwed up !
    And I hate to be under presure ! and to do PV run once a day isnt worth it. Sp get under preasure and do as much as possible. It Sucks ... Just full ****.
    And next to that only lunar is worth now to hyper besides PV

• Suprprutty - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    the problem is .. it takes ages ! And tbh. not everyone like to be under presure with a timelimit etc. not everyone can afford the money for the gear that I have. So a lot of people screwed up !

so you want instant 105?

the pressure is only set by yourself, nobody else pressures you do to anything tbh
  • viviane19
    edited September 2014
    so you want instant 105?

the pressure is only set by yourself, nobody else pressures you do to anything tbh

No i dont want insta 105 .. just a nice level instance in that you dont have a timelimit, like fc had, u could go afk in the middle etc. and it were full relaxing i liked to run it all the time, its calm.
    Well maybe i set myself under preasure ... but imo it isnt worth to run only 1 pv per day and if i can run 6 and open the last run all the time with 20 sec left .. its annoying and tbh. lowerd geared people as me cant do shot..

• Marengo - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Wat? O__O Depending on your lvl (assuming 103 or so) it's approximately 20 days till lvl up. It's pretty fast. What 10 years are you talking about? :D
    Perhaps. But I'd understand it if was a question of 2 weeks vs 2 years. But complaining on extra 1-2 months?... It will take them up to a year to catch up with gear and skills, if they are not extraordinary rich. If they are: enhanced meditation, autoculti, multi cube, charge rewards and profundity scrolls will do the hardest job.
    Ppl play this game for years but the idea of several extra weeks for lvling is that unbearable for them? b:embarrass
    And I hate to be under presure ! and to do PV run once a day isnt worth it. Sp get under preasure and do as much as possible. It Sucks ...
    I gotta agree with this, but you can make a choice: give up, don't make it second work and just enjoy the game as you can or rush to max lvl asap and be done with it for good or for long time at least + get some satisfaction from an achievement as a bonus b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • viviane19
    edited September 2014
    Wat? O__O Depending on your lvl (assuming 103 or so) it's approximately 20 days till lvl up. It's pretty fast. What 10 years are you talking about? :D

I gotta agree with this, but you can make a choice: give up, don't make it second work and just enjoy the game as you can or rush to max lvl asap and be done with it for good or for long time at least + get some satisfaction from an achievement as a bonus b:chuckle

Yes 103 well ... what abt the other levels ... it will take like uhm 1 year or more till i have all 3 levels on 105...
    Yea rush to 105 and be done .. but you have to do it 3 times .. not only 1 time.. They should give us another instance to level up with out being under preasure.Imagine they let us only 1 time per day doing Pv and the token disappear after leaving the Instance like some people in this forum want it .. Trash. Who cares about Fc but give us another instance to lvl up or make PV runs Spamable as much as we want!

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Perhaps. But I'd understand it if was a question of 2 weeks vs 2 years. But complaining on extra 1-2 months?... It will take them up to a year to catch up with gear and skills, if they are not extraordinary rich. If they are: enhanced meditation, autoculti, multi cube, charge rewards and profundity scrolls will do the hardest job.
    Ppl play this game for years but the idea of several extra weeks for lvling is that unbearable for them? b:embarrass

PV leveling is very gear dependent. Suppose you can only run 1 or 2 PV instances solo. That is maybe 10m exp? From lvl 103 to 104 is 1,339,080,000. So turns into 134 days. Adjust to 100 days if you include all dailies.
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    GMs thats no fair everyone did pay for this game with really money every month/day they do FC too and now what the hell you steal us hyperin FC and think its fair you want our money so give us FC back its terrible that you stole it us its hard enough in this time to get money in Game w/o cash. If you think a bit watch at auctioneer what you did you do. Everyone fight for money to arrive with pots repair costs and push her gear alot of people did leav allready you want lost the rest of us too ? its JUST 1 STUPIT DUNGEON give it us back come on please
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014

PWCN made changes, what other changes has PWI done? It looks like we're some horrid misfigured twinbrother of PWCN sometimes where the devs go "sure that'll work" but nowhere does there ring a bell saying "wups, we did X, but forgot to do Y to counter like we were supposed to".

If they truly want low-level content to be active again, make FC hypers only 85+. When I first started playing here I didn't touch FC up untill 87-88, eventhough people said it was a good way to earn exp. But after 87-88, there just weren't enough quests to keep me going for lv90: quests didn't even give 1% anymore, just BH/cycle stone were something that made you able to progress, and that's talking about <10% p/day. If people were to level purely from questing (1st timers in TT70/TT80 armors in PV? gl) it would take them a week merely to go from 87 to 90

All development content comes from China. PWE has given out dreamchaser packs to make gearing easier. I think there even used to be a code sent out when you made a new character on a new account. Not sure if that's still a thing. It easily takes gear of all the gear you need until level 70.

Also getting 105/105/105, full r999, etc etc are not new player concerns. If you asked them if they want JOSDs they'd probably be like "what's that?" If those things are too many things to catch up, then the problem lies in needing to tweak the top end. Now your levelling abilities is likely to intersect with those of new players. When they go to do something, it probably won't be a ghost town. Which leaves of an impression of "do not want," way before they ever care about endgame pvp. Most people who get 105/105/105 in any sort of timely fashion, do so in PV. If you aren't strong enough to get it in PV, then you're probably prioritizing the wrong things anyway.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    All development content comes from China. PWE has given out dreamchaser packs to make gearing easier. I think there even used to be a code sent out when you made a new character on a new account. Not sure if that's still a thing. It easily takes gear of all the gear you need until level 70.
    yeah, I think they still send the dreamchaser code with a new account. It's not like you can't get the gear easily doing quests either. I'll have to look at the list also with the new in-game award distribution. It seems like you get something new every few levels which replaces the old supply packs they used to hand out.

They've made playing the game stupid easy up to level 80. No one realizes it because they don't actually play the game anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    yeah, I think they still send the dreamchaser code with a new account. It's not like you can't get the gear easily doing quests either. I'll have to look at the list also with the new in-game award distribution. It seems like you get something new every few levels which replaces the old supply packs they used to hand out.

They've made playing the game stupid easy up to level 80. No one realizes it because they don't actually play the game anymore.

Yea but the chests are a CN change. There really isn't much more besides making it really easy to get your hands on dreamchaser codes that PWE can do for it's part. In terms of making leveling easier. They've given out charms and codes on a fairly regular basis, which means it's easier to do more PV as well all the way until 95 pv.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Except as a developer, you are alienating an entire demographic.
    These people that immediately look for the fastest way possible float from MMO to MMO consuming them. They will drop in, max level while dropping real cash for gear, get their couple months enjoyment and move on to the next MMO. Just because some of us have settled down in the same MMO for 5 years doesnt mean that everyone plays them that way.
    Whether anyone likes these people is irrelevant. They are paying customers and its foolish to alienate that because thats not how the game "should be played".
    The choices should be open as they were. Noone gets forced into FC on hypers. Just as noone should be forced to take months of grind to level either.
    There were options for both, until now a portion of potential paying playerbase has been alienated and it doesnt matter what you, me or anyone thinks of them. They are, for the most part, a paying portion of the playerbase, paying for that quick satisfaction and any developer/publisher should take that into consideration when trying to find a balance for leveling/gearing.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Except as a developer, you are alienating an entire demographic.
    These people that immediately look for the fastest way possible float from MMO to MMO consuming them. They will drop in, max level while dropping real cash for gear, get their couple months enjoyment and move on to the next MMO.
    If they are so rich and determined to hit max lvl fast and cs for gear, what stops them from dropping real cash for lvling too? It won't be slower than with FCC. Maybe even faster.
    And I'll repeat: even frost won't make them endgame soon. They'll have to grind for months in morai and primal to be competitive. Why do we pick at frost and leave morai/primal aside while they make much bigger issues for those "real cash droppers"?
    Just because some of us have settled down in the same MMO for 5 years doesnt mean that everyone plays them that way.
    I know they exist, but I wouldn't say they are that many. Majority of players don't pay at all or pay a little (maybe enough for comfortable playing without caring where to get coins for decent armor for your lvl, but not enough to outgear top pvp'ers), but not like you say. Such behavior is more typical for private servers. I played a few and yes, it's exactly like you describe: ppl come, get max gear fast, play several days and leave for good. But I count it as a disadvantage and it doesn't happen that often on PWI, imo. Official servers rely on interdependence of players more than on occasional csers who leave next day after spending billions.

Though it also depends on how much one should cs to get into that category and what to achieve b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I`m 100% ok with no fc

Im 100% agianst earning time

NO-ONE learns there class 1-100..BECAUSE EVERY CLASS CHANGES once they get to 100 with primal skills,Dont even use the same combo`s and all your skills basicly change..order useage,etc

All this BS talk about "now people will learn there class" is total ignorance..im sick of hearing it and your puppets are clueless..

SO lets look at the game as it is now

TW...DEAD

NW 5 months ago 300 per team...Today 75 if lucky

PVP..DEAD

And the gap between the bottom and the top is 100% unclimbable for anyone not willing to drop 5k into it..even a few hundred bucks now gets you no-where

Keep FC out of the picture ..but for GOD SAKE get rid of earning time...Are you seriously saying you want to restrict peoples playtime in your already Empty game ?

Come on guys..i love this game..and even though people may not agree with everything i say...the above is 100% fact and plain for any person to see

Add to it the fact no-one up top is willing to drag newbs through anything...hell we see people asking for weapon links for bh 59-100 now and groups asking for only 2nd rebirthed players..

Now they added a new stipulation."Earning time"..for the love of god cant you see what this is doing to the game most of us love ?

thank god your not the only F2P gaming company on the market anymore..and soon you`ll see just how boned headed your supposed fix`s(3years late) are..

we are not China..we DO NOT have the player base to support there style of game play....thats just a damn fact...WAKE UP..

Our few give u just as much Cash as all billion of them..why not listen to us and give us what we know will fix this game...Limiting anyones playtime is seriously the dumbest **** i have ever heard of in a game...want to control BOT`s ? put a timer on the bot..dont destroy your own game to fix a problem you created in the first damn place by not enforceing your own original TOS

Sparkie man..seriously dude u guys need help...pay for my plane ticket..i`ll fly from philly and come show you guys how to do this right and grow..otherwise you might wanna start looking for a new job..cause 20+ years of End game MMO RPG playing and this is the dumbest **** i have ever heard of..and right on the verge of several big named companys about to realease revolutionary new f2p games..

you guys are clueless and soon you`ll be jobless
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I`m 100% ok with no fc

Im 100% agianst earning time

NO-ONE learns there class 1-100..BECAUSE EVERY CLASS CHANGES once they get to 100 with primal skills,Dont even use the same combo`s and all your skills basicly change..order useage,etc

All this BS talk about "now people will learn there class" is total ignorance..im sick of hearing it and your puppets are clueless..

SO lets look at the game as it is now

TW...DEAD

NW 5 months ago 300 per team...Today 75 if lucky

PVP..DEAD

And the gap between the bottom and the top is 100% unclimbable for anyone not willing to drop 5k into it..even a few hundred bucks now gets you no-where

Keep FC out of the picture ..but for GOD SAKE get rid of earning time...Are you seriously saying you want to restrict peoples playtime in your already Empty game ?

Come on guys..i love this game..and even though people may not agree with everything i say...the above is 100% fact and plain for any person to see

Add to it the fact no-one up top is willing to drag newbs through anything...hell we see people asking for weapon links for bh 59-100 now and groups asking for only 2nd rebirthed players..

Now they added a new stipulation."Earning time"..for the love of god cant you see what this is doing to the game most of us love ?

thank god your not the only F2P gaming company on the market anymore..and soon you`ll see just how boned headed your supposed fix`s(3years late) are..

TW dead? What you are talking about? On RT TW is still active.
    75 tokens per team? Then your team must suck very bad. My lvl90+psy( one shot killed in NW) makes over 100 suplies.
    Earning time works like this: you stop getting spirit , exp, drops from monsters after 8 hours only if you auto cultivate. That means killing monsters without stop in these 8 hours.
    IF you dont autobott you wont run out of earning time just doing dailies, instances( fws, TT).
    giphy.gif

• trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Everything is slowly dying. The reason that PWE doesnt care is because of the new PWI2 that will be released. It will be a whole new game. You will have to start from scratch. They literally soaked every penny they could out of PWI and it has seen its end.

Earning time. Really? You want people to play and lvl up, but you restrict them on how long they can play they game and get anything. PWI is making it so people leave the game. So when they shut down the servers unannounced, less people are going to rage.

Also sparkie cant read if his life depended on it.
    Look at the new spend rewards post. It gives 2 end dates. Potentially **** over people.
    He NEVER proof reads his stuff. I could go back on his announcements and find stuff wrong, or conflicting info on 99% of them. The guy is a complete joke and this is supposed to be the community manager/voice of PWE? I am pretty sure this guy has velcro on his shoes cause he doesnt know how to tie laces up.

If everyone would take a second and tilt your head back and look up to see all the flying ****s that PWE gives.

Everything is pretty much dead on PWI
    (harshlands)
    TW (crystal sprints), NW (luck to have 300-350 players per NW), PvP (not sure what that means anymore), Nirvana (both the band and the instance), FC (good for a couple quests), Botting (earning time caused lots of peopel to stop). Event the weekly events like COA are dead.

Only people that care are the players for the most part. As for PWE...... Like I said, tilt your head back and look up.
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    75 players per team
    not tokens and Harshlands is 100% dead
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    75 players per team
    not tokens and Harshlands is 100% dead

b:chuckle ups sorry, my bad
    giphy.gif

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    DO you think the serious hardcore power gamers will jump into PWI`s next game when this is how they handle things ?

Maybe 5 years ago when no-one else was offering f2p games..but that ship has sailed..

Tuns of companys are not only competeing but ramping up there numbers across the board..while pwe and everything they touch is slowly turning to dust

Simply put Gamers remember...**** us over now..and good luck getting us to come to your new games..we wont care if its liquid gold..it will fail..

400 emploeyes in redwood cali ..and they have 0 control or power to fix/change adapt anything sent from China..

Maybe its time us games went for "Made in America" products agian..
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    TW dead? What you are talking about? On RT TW is still active.
    75 tokens per team? Then your team must suck very bad. My lvl90+psy( one shot killed in NW) makes over 100 suplies.
    Earning time works like this: you stop getting spirit , exp, drops from monsters after 8 hours only if you auto cultivate. That means killing monsters without stop in these 8 hours.
    IF you dont autobott you wont run out of earning time just doing dailies, instances( fws, TT).

That's dead wrong. Your earning time is ticking from any time combat mode is activated. That means quests, that means getting aggro from anything you run past, that means running ANY instance not aeu or PV. That means when you do UCH for 40 mins to an hour, that is 1 hoour of earning time down the drain for 5 measly bloods. If you help anyone on any bh, fb, culti boss kill, your earning time is in play.