Status of Unannounced Changes: Intended or Not?

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    pwi new scam heres 2x exp 2x spirit but we keeping the drops pleas send us your billing information bend over spits in hand grins i promise ill call you tommrowb:pleased
  • petrave
    petrave Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    pwi new scam heres 2x exp 2x spirit but we keeping the drops pleas send us your billing information bend over spits in hand grins i promise ill call you tommrowb:pleased

b:laughb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2014

PWI had 3 classes when I started:

Human, elf, untamed. Then they added tideborn and earthguard. But in the midst of all that a reclusive 6th class was gaining momentum: The entitlement class.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014

Human, elf, untamed. Then they added tideborn and earthguard. But in the midst of all that a reclusive 6th class was gaining momentum: The entitlement class.

I'd so sig this if I were the type to do that sort of thing.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2014

That statement reads like a teaser for a new expansion. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I'd so sig this if I were the type to do that sort of thing.

Just remembering how much everyone seemed to enjoy the game when they were playing it to its full potential back when players actually worked for their levels, gear, and skills. That satisfaction of successfully struggling to achieve something like a mob or boss kill. Now the norm is to expect instant gratification with little or no effort and complain when they don't get it or some effort if forced on them. I don't see that joy and I haven't in a long time among the player base.

The spirit of the game is missing because a majority of the new players are choosing to miss out on more than 90% of the game and the attitude of entitlement is so prevalent. It saddens me.

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:laugh to late i sig it lol its awesome lol ty
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited August 2014
    b:laugh to late i sig it lol its awesome lol ty

LOL! My work here is complete now.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014

True story.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited August 2014
    True story.

Sadly.

• Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    LOL! My work here is complete now.

I paraphrased. I couldn't pass this up.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • jediqueen
    jediqueen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So we now have a limited time to be able to earn in the game. Shouldn't this include how much gold one can sell in a day or how much they can charge? Or cat shops even, maybe there should be caps on how much they can earn in a day or even how much they can sell items for. If you think about it, One gold is worth way more than a person can make in a day botting. This would be the fair way to handle this situation for those who can't always put gold onto their account. If the time limit was limited to auto-culti only this would make more sense. I was quite upset when I was unable to run another Warsong so I could get my badges. This happened and I only botted for 5 hours last night so that I could make enough to make my piece once I got the badges. Yet I was unable to do so because my earning time had reached its limit. I did the tigers event, one warsong and my dailies and then I was cut off. I make just enough during these to fix my gear. So its not only earning time, it is play time. I guess I just don't get how this can be ok.
  • muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Since Hyper stones doesnt work in FC i leveld from 90 to 97, it was a hard work. Some ppl say that they make 10m xp in 1 hour. I think they are lying...
    I already learned my class (classes) long time ago. I've lvling my alt doing quests, gridding mobs, doing daylies, now i have nothing to do in game, since i already got my gear lv.100, so i dont need to farm it.
    Got bored... I just got bored on being in Arch reading WC and all the **** waiting for new BH and daylies quest reset.
    PWI, GM, Devs: Do something about, im not the only one that got bored in game cause there's nothing to do. Thanks
  • pachwenko
    pachwenko Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They can change whatever they like over in china as far as I care, just wont play at all if they really keep going this way as I've already cut down playing so much its almost nothing now. In my opinion they should limit botting, but I'snt that what they did in the past and why they added the cultivator?

Just seems like the people making pwi playing with us again and again, and the community having to 'fight' for something decent. At least make it not affect instances that you cannot bot in...

Im just waiting till they do something even more outrageous and people have a bone to pick with the actual pw china and I will be right there fighting, and all my friends will be too :)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    muchamota wrote: »
    Since Hyper stones doesnt work in FC i leveld from 90 to 97, it was a hard work. Some ppl say that they make 10m xp in 1 hour. I think they are lying...
    I already learned my class (classes) long time ago. I've lvling my alt doing quests, gridding mobs, doing daylies, now i have nothing to do in game, since i already got my gear lv.100, so i dont need to farm it.
    Got bored... I just got bored on being in Arch reading WC and all the **** waiting for new BH and daylies quest reset.
    PWI, GM, Devs: Do something about, im not the only one that got bored in game cause there's nothing to do. Thanks

10m exp in an hour for an RB toon under 100 is easy peasy. Just one run through the cube would be 400k for RB1, or 350k for RB2. Then there are the options to do that twice.
    Then you've got CS, BH's, multiple PV runs, Base quests, World Quest, Morai/Primal dailies, the list goes on. And that's just the daily quests!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muchamota
    edited September 2014
    10m exp in an hour for an RB toon under 100 is easy peasy. Just one run through the cube would be 400k for RB1, or 350k for RB2. Then there are the options to do that twice.
    Then you've got CS, BH's, multiple PV runs, Base quests, World Quest, Morai/Primal dailies, the list goes on. And that's just the daily quests!

I'm not RB yet, 400k in cube, ok. Bh, ok... how many time it take? man, i do everything, i have my quest list empty.
    I think its unfair for ppl that not rise lv.100 yet, that's all.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    I'm not RB yet, 400k in cube, ok. Bh, ok... how many time it take? man, i do everything, i have my quest list empty.

There's a new game called "Entitlement Syndrome." Check it out considering you like things handed to you on a silver platter. This "It's not fair that I can't skip 99% of the game by power leveling to 10x in an instance" mentality is BS and pathetic. Can I claim it's not fair that people like me who have been playing the same char for 6 years was forced to level our chars the old fashioned way by questing before frost became a power leveling instance? I mean we spent months and years leveling only to see some flakes do the same in 3 days when hypers and frost became common? Come one...how is that fair?

Grow up.

• muchamota
    edited September 2014
    There's a new game called "Entitlement Syndrome." Check it out considering you like things handed to you on a silver platter. This "It's not fair that I can't skip 99% of the game by power leveling to 10x in an instance" mentality is BS and pathetic. Can I claim it's not fair that people like me who have been playing the same char for 6 years was forced to level our chars the old fashioned way by questing before frost became a power leveling instance? I mean we spent months and years leveling only to see some flakes do the same in 3 days when hypers and frost became common? Come one...how is that fair?

Grow up.

Excuse me? Go back to your corner. This is a forum, i can share my idea, my view point or w/e.
    I play how i want to play, i dont need a fat yankee telling me how to spend my time.
    b:bye have fun
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Excuse me? Go back to your corner. This is a forum, i can share my idea, my view point or w/e.
    I play how i want to play, i dont need a fat yankee telling me how to spend my time.

But ** anyone who does the same!
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014

When I lvl my BM to 100 for the first time, I rarely do ff, and I lvl slowly and took that time to gather coins as well to prepare needed gear when I reach 100.

Probably took 3-4 months from 80-100, and by then I have my most of my lvl 100 gear ready.

I don't care if you can lvl fast or slow, problem is when you reach lvl 100 and found yourself undergeared, it will cause problem.

Funny how people refuse to run ff when hyper is disabled there, the xp there is still good if you still wanna learn squad play.

So, still waiting for any updates whether these changes are permanent or not since some of these changes are quite annoying.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited September 2014

Duh. I'm sharing mine too. LOL. You play the way the game allows you to. If it changes then adapt to it or gtfo. As if frost is the ONLY way to level in the game. With the cube, PV, crazy stone, BHs, Morai, primal world, questing, scrolls, etc one can level fine. God help you if you actually have to play the damned game instead of camping an instance.

• xilhi4m
    xilhi4m Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    First of all i think no Hypers in FC will effect PWI alot.

This means that it will be harder to level up. and it will hit the people with a life pretty hard.

Some ppl got kids and got a job they have 1-2 hour every day or 2 to relax and play a game.
    also the people with money that buy gold in the game .. They will take a long time before they even got it.
    or even worst they wont even try and just stop playing

Also about FC Hypers. it was keeping this game active since the patch that removed hypers in FC i . kinda saw PWI get quieter. and lesser active then usely

Also the biggest dissapointment i have atm is.. Why didnt you test the files? before even launching them. PWI basicly went in blind and deployed the files. Get a test server and test it out with the people they got.

Now Chatt bugs. whats really anoying and flying people in places were its not suppose to be.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    xilhi4m wrote: »
    First of all i think no Hypers in FC will effect PWI alot.

This means that it will be harder to level up. and it will hit the people with a life pretty hard.

Some ppl got kids and got a job they have 1-2 hour every day or 2 to relax and play a game.
    also the people with money that buy gold in the game .. They will take a long time before they even got it.
    or even worst they wont even try and just stop playing

Also about FC Hypers. it was keeping this game active since the patch that removed hypers in FC i . kinda saw PWI get quieter. and lesser active then usely

Also the biggest dissapointment i have atm is.. Why didnt you test the files? before even launching them. PWI basicly went in blind and deployed the files. Get a test server and test it out with the people they got.

Now Chatt bugs. whats really anoying and flying people in places were its not suppose to be.

Being one of the "first ones" into the game since it was released from beta and having been around since then to see how the player base has changed I can tell you that the game was far more active and enriched before frost, before hypers, before anniversary packs, and all the end game gear sold in the cs. Why? Because the power level of the players and toons were more balanced and it was far more competitive and challenging as a whole community.

• xilhi4m
    edited September 2014
    Being one of the "first ones" into the game since it was released from beta and having been around since then to see how the player base has changed I can tell you that the game was far more active and enriched before frost, before hypers, before anniversary packs, and all the end game gear sold in the cs. Why? Because the power level of the players and toons were more balanced and it was far more competitive and challenging as a whole community.

first of all the game is getting old and more attractive games .. get released with the day ofcourse it gets more inactive. and lesser ppl .. But this doesnt really help that problem
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    first of all the game is getting old and more attractive games .. get released with the day ofcourse it gets more inactive. and lesser ppl .. But this doesnt really help that problem

And skipping 99% of the game's content is supposed to make the game better? lol. People had kids and jobs and school etc. Before hypers, frost, hypers, anniversary packs and all yet they still played the game.

Maybe, just maybe the game is getting old for some because they rushed to endgame skipping that 99% of the game's content and got bored.

• xilhi4m
    edited September 2014
    And skipping 99% of the game's content is supposed to make the game better? lol. People had kids and jobs and school etc. Before hypers, frost, hypers, anniversary packs and all yet they still played the game.

This game implemented FC and hypers. so it has become part of the community its now part of PWI.. and such big changes in a game are not suppose to be happening un-annouced. i see it as a thing that the community self has to vote for. yes or no.

Thats my issue., and thats kinda most ppl's issue if you read the topic of this thread.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    This game implemented FC and hypers. so it has become part of the community its now part of PWI.. and such big changes in a game are not suppose to be happening un-annouced. i see it as a thing that the community self has to vote for. yes or no.

Thats my issue., and thats kinda most ppl's issue if you read the topic of this thread.

No. Because so much of the game has changed since frost became a hyper level instance. Disabling hypers in Frost is not a major game changer. Is is a small part of the game as a whole. New players need to experience the game as it was meant to be. I believe Sparky when he said hypers were never meant to work in frost. It broke the spirit of the game to allow people to get to endgame while skipping an overwhelming majority of the content. That is fixed now.

And I will never judge the game's player base sentiment based on a forum thread considering the so few in the player base actually participates in the forum. The forum is heavily biased in the negative from the qq'ERS anyway.

• xilhi4m
    edited September 2014
    No. Because so much of the game has changed since frost became a hyper level instance. Disabling hypers in Frost is not a major game changer. Is is a small part of the game as a whole. New players need to experience the game as it was meant to be. I believe Sparky when he said hypers were never meant to work in frost. It broke the spirit of the game to allow people to get to endgame while skipping an overwhelming majority of the content. That is fixed now.

what part of ? no changes with no annoucements dont you get. pleas go surf on the internet about games.

All online games. games annouce first. before they make a change in a game.. this is called service. towards the costumer.

and that your so anti hypers. i really dont give a ****. the fact here is that this way of changing things is not professional for a company and isnt suppose to be like this specialy in the Online gaming busniss
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    what part of ? no changes with no annoucements dont you get. pleas go surf on the internet about games.

All online games. games annouce first. before they make a change in a game.. this is called service. towards the costumer.

and that your so anti hypers. i really dont give a ****. the fact here is that this way of changing things is not professional for a company and isnt suppose to be like this specialy in the Online gaming busniss

Nowhere in the TOS does it state or imply that advanced notice will be given to all players before any change is implemented. In fact it states the opposite. Changes to the game and accounts can be made by PWE at anytime with or without notice. They own the game and your toons and your account.

And as I mentioned already the game was most active before frost, packs, and end game gear was for sale in the cash shop.

I'm not anti hyper. I use them every day in the open map and PV the way the were always meant to be used.

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014

The biggest fault in your argument here, is that "the game" (i.e. Wanmei) did not implement FC as you know it.

That was done at the request of PWE in order to push the power creep and feed their wallets. It is singular to our version of the game and has been proven many times to cause a serious imbalance.

I imagine it might also be marketed towards today's children's sense of instant gratification. I mean seriously, they are completely **** up games that could be good by making it so you can't possibly fail, just to appease stupid children.

(And if I have insulted anyone with that last statement, get over it. You're part of the problem.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.