Arc Integration General Discussion/Feedback

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lyzbeth wrote: »
    I have Arc and currently have 2 toons logged both done thru Arc BTW

arc is not fully implemented you wont be do that after wed with out a work around
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    meh .. just use AH n bot to sell/make money when im not playing then .. not rly a big deal
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Going to be interesting to see how many players on a server there really is come Wednesday. not the 3-5 per person as there is now.
  • Kittonia - Sanctuary
    Kittonia - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This really makes me sad, and I truly feel like crying. b:cry

I have played PWI for 5 years, and when it gets fully intergraded into arc my time on PWI will be over. I would never download anything that controls and monitors what games I play and what gets put into my computer. No thank you to forced advertisements and potential viruses.

I will miss PWI. I put a lot of time, money, and work into it, but now it seems it's time to move on.
    b:cry b:bye

I believe this is just an April Fool's joke.
  • Cyrusdesu - Sanctuary
    Cyrusdesu - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Honestly how can there be no update of this "Arc Integration" nearly the deadline now.

If I recall correctly it was your or at-least the guy who is calling the shots, brilliant idea to have arc mandatory, unless going pull old famous trick that there is going to be experiencing technical issues and whole project was delay even further. b:shutup
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    arc is not fully implemented you wont be do that after wed with out a work around

Get ready to repeat that again and again. People post without reading previous posts...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    condo2009 wrote: »
    Going to be interesting to see how many players on a server there really is come Wednesday. not the 3-5 per person as there is now.
    The people that really multi-client, won't be affected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    This really makes me sad, and I truly feel like crying. b:cry

I have played PWI for 5 years, and when it gets fully intergraded into arc my time on PWI will be over. I would never download anything that controls and monitors what games I play and what gets put into my computer. No thank you to forced advertisements and potential viruses.

I will miss PWI. I put a lot of time, money, and work into it, but now it seems it's time to move on. b:cry b:bye
    You need to get off the internet, remove most of the software on your PC, and then completely gimp your OS.

Arc doesn't do much more than IE/Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari/XP/Vista/7/8/Apple are already doing on your PC. I didn't even list the thousands of pieces of software you could have installed that weren't required to post your message. (And even the small list I did put isn't nearly complete.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    meh .. just use AH n bot to sell/make money when im not playing then .. not rly a big deal

AH fees + that you are unable to put many stuffs in there makes it a big deal!
  • lyzbeth
    edited April 2014
    im not worried bout it n dont consider it that big of a deal becuase they are currently working on duel clienting for Arc .. im not gonna sit here n cry over a fking game, and QQ all over .. a computer gamr is not worth the stress .. when it gets here ill duel client again and until then ill make due.

honeslty you all take this GAME far too seriously
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I like that people are taking this seriously. It shows passion and dedication to a game they love, and want to keep playing it in the manner they are accustomed to. Not to keep losing functions or features or in some cases even complete access, while getting nothing of significant actual improvement to the game itself when there are so many actual -game- improvements that would have been lauded and appreciated much more. If they didn't care, they wouldn't say anything, so saying something, even if just in complaint, is worth saying if you care about a hobby you enjoy.
  • lyzbeth
    edited April 2014
    if i didnt care about this game i wouldnt still be here after 4 yrs, i love PWI but im at least willing to at least give this a chance (just very recently DL'ed Arc) .. everyone seems to be condeming it before it even comes out. i honeslty dont think PW would intentionally do something they knew would *** up this game n cost them an *** load of members. Forever the Optimist i suppose .. guess its just me ..
  • Zeeshtrian - Raging Tide
    Zeeshtrian - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm okay with arc, didn't even multiclient till this year, so even if we can't multiclient, it's not a big deal to me.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    \o/ Ty for Arc Repair tool , Was able to make arc use my existing Client instead of having to redownload the whole thing over. At first i thougth it still didnt work but soon as i tryied to Download after ..bam it worked just had to click play after.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Kinda worried about this arc integration thingy b:surrender since 90% of players never checked the forum here, and I can bet that once maintenance is over there will be qq post or rage about it.

So far I got mixed information about it and reading this entire thread doesn't help me at all.

I wish someone can make a FAQ list on what happen after PWI has been integrated into ARC, or ARC has been integrated into PWI launcher b:sad
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    im not worried bout it n dont consider it that big of a deal becuase they are currently working on duel clienting for Arc ..

You must be new here; progress is a joke for this company.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So I just downloaded and installed Arc, the process took about 10 mins if that much and I had no problems whatsoever, PWI came already installed and ready to use in my library and ran quite fine. I was one of the many that refused to go the Arc way but I like playing PWI and if I must run Arc I will, plus I dont see any signs of my laptop slowing or freezing up. Just try downloading and testing it out first before criticizing it but then again PWI is at the helm of it all so I see why there is much of that and lastly I must say it does have some nifty features
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • Onaja - Sanctuary
    Onaja - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I knew this would happen. Downloaded Arc update, even downloaded and ran the repair. It still refuses to recognize the game. This happened several months ago when I first downloaded Arc, and I had to uninstall it and manually patch the game to play. Now we are back to not being able to play! By the way this is happening on both of my computers.

After all the years I have been playing this game just fine the way it was. You had to go and make a Steam clone and **** everything up! Whoever told you this was a good idea, sold you a line of BS! Guess I will find a new game to play, because this one won't let me play.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Kinda worried about this arc integration thingy b:surrender since 90% of players never checked the forum here, and I can bet that once maintenance is over there will be qq post or rage about it.

So far I got mixed information about it and reading this entire thread doesn't help me at all.

I wish someone can make a FAQ list on what happen after PWI has been integrated into ARC, or ARC has been integrated into PWI launcher b:sad

My dear we shall link this thread until there is nothing left to paste.
  • _Bagyra_ - Morai
    _Bagyra_ - Morai Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    add up lags arc gives to a game b:victory gj pwi. we'll see many people leaving. what u think is better will make u loose many loyal to game ppl. and esp those - who payed for ur job.
  • Inuendo - Lost City
    Inuendo - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Better fix the duel clienting fast or its R.I.P. PWI
  • Charris - Raging Tide
    Charris - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I second that.
  • usmankai11
    usmankai11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As you may have all been aware, Arc Integration is coming April 2nd, 2014. For more information, see here:
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3038993-arc-integration

For those of you having trouble getting Arc to recognize your game, go here: http://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4275/~/%28arc%29-registry-repair-tool

lol i think the developers should follow the right design patterns and properly maintained the layered architecture instead providing low level of abstractions for long time fixing. should follow the facebook example using perfect .dll programming that it changes it website setting without any downtime and easily maintainable without any updates on ur side X_X.......
    so in the end my conclusion is to get a good software architecture designer to follow all these rules :P
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Seeing as how we here in our home figured out the fact that Arc doesnt acknowledge the previously downloaded game when you install arc awhile ago I'm covered on that one because I spent 2 days off this computer downloading it in to this Arc thing. I am wondering though how many days now it willbe for over half the game players to be able to actually log in. They will have to uninstall their previously dl game to re download it in arc. Not everyone has large memory computers and can barely run the game as it is now. I will miss them til they come back on. And if this Arc is not working as expected yet by the team who developed it why launch it. Unless you just want to keep adding to the already broken **** on PWI. We have so many things already broken in game. Quests, glitchy spots, FSP that rubber bands you to your death, Classes that cant do what they were previously able to do as normal parts of gameplay. There are more important things to be focused on than your sinking ship called The Arc. b:surrender
  • sammyboicu
    sammyboicu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello to everyone!

To many sugestion I don't have but, it will be nice if you guys can do that previuws reedems key can be used one mor time! They are new players that didn't benefict on them!

Thanx to all! Great job!
  • Chalis - Dreamweaver
    Chalis - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Indeed. I'll be updating it with information as I get it. For now, we just have the planned integration, along with dual clients being worked on.

did ju fixed reborn quest, burn letter?
    and why i cant join any morai order more than week ?
  • Annoying - Lost City
    Annoying - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    did ju fixed reborn quest, burn letter?
    and why i cant join any morai order more than week ?

Do they patch notes say anything about the letter quest? No. So does that mean this patch holds the fix? Another no.
  • Chalis - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Do they patch notes say anything about the letter quest? No. So does that mean this patch holds the fix? Another no.

atlest they coud fix dq points so i can get my event card
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As you may have all been aware, Arc Integration is coming April 2nd, 2014. For more information, see here:
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3038993-arc-integration

For those of you having trouble getting Arc to recognize your game, go here: http://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4275/~/%28arc%29-registry-repair-tool

So yet AGAIN, PWE are FORCING us to play how THEY want us to play.

I Don't want arc as it means i can only play 1 alt at a time. i play 2 alts is all, 1 for buffs, 1 for killing etc.

How much MORE are you going to take away from us?

b:angryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chalis - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014

yep, if they wont fix dual clienting, cant even set kitty shop,
    i will leave game realy soon