Arc Redirect

Options

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    There was a blessing of 75 days (was for an anniversary iirc) can you guys manage to send that to ALL players on all server so at least for the next 2 months and half EVERYONE have at least an O'malley?

They got turned to regular o'malley blessings that only last a week. Still have one of them in a few mailboxes on some accounts.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The teacher ones. xD

So then now people with 36454 blessings in their mailbox will have like 25 atck/def lvl advantage on those without. I always thought those blessings were ridiculously OP lol, the power of ten deity stones for a Facebook like.

I pray that my pk enemies did not see this coming b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So here's the update. From what I can tell, both are gone, DQ and Blessings. Yes you should have been warned in advance, and for that I apologize. I did not know the redirect was going to have this affect on either of those, and we did not really talk about it here in the office beforehand. You expect better and I failed, so I will take it as it is.

With that said, there is a possibility that Blessings may come back, but I'm not sure how/when or through what. I don't want to give you false hope, so for now treat it as rumor and nothing more.
    hey sparkieman

its working fine for some. >.>

i just used Chrome and Explorer, when i type in PWI it auto-ups the address of

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

been doing this ever since the forum layout changed.

I thought everyone else was doing this too o.o

Just sent myself some DQ rewards and blessing too. So yeah it works for some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    b:angry I don't want to use arc, and forcing us to redirect to arc games website is not going to promote this arc thingy either, worst customer response ever b:angry
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    hey sparkieman

its working fine for some. >.>

i just used Chrome and Explorer, when i type in PWI it auto-ups the address of

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

been doing this ever since the forum layout changed.

I thought everyone else was doing this too o.o

Just sent myself some DQ rewards and blessing too. So yeah it works for some.

For me it doesn't work on chrom or firefox
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I knew this day would come.And why cry when most on the game are toteing better than a jones blessing now days?They give u a daily blessing bag as well.

stop crying.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I tried it on every browser I have (even phone), and even with auto directing settings off, but it still directs me to the arc page. Don't know why it works for some and not for many.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i guess it could be a cache thing like kossy said :(

i wonder if these old cache sites work for you guys?? try?

http://web.archive.org/web/20131016115432/http://pwi.perfectworld.com/
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

The site you gave doesn't redirect you, but it doesn't allow you to log in fully xD
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options

Got exited for a moment, but when I try to log in, it doesn't go though
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Weird, I was able to redeem my 500k DQ points just now and also was able to get a jones blessing with no issues.....maybe because I finished re-installing windows this morning (clean install).

I'm trying to break it now to see if i can get to what you guys are seeing.
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MerkzSayWut - Heavens Tear
    MerkzSayWut - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    so if DQ points and blessings are gone..then how are some of my faction mates still able to access them and get their blessings just fine? GM response would be awesome.
  • Bloodstains - Dreamweaver
    Bloodstains - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Install some sort of AdBlock plugin for your browser and block:
    pwi.perfectworld.com/templates/common/js/*

b:victory
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Beware everyone, my laptop is having a field day crunching all the tracking cookies from this new Arc they are forcing on us. If you don't have your browser set up to watch for them you might want too. Only website that sell your browser info use these type of cookies...I guess we can see why PWI is forcing Arc on everyone, guess they found another way to make money off of us.

AND I call to all of you that are as upset about this Arc stuff, them taking our blessing and DQ points without so much as a word in warning to UNLIKE PWI on your facebook! Show them how much you do not want this force down our throat!

If you run FireFox get AddBlock and Self-Destructing Cookies 0.4.3
    Don't let anyone sell your person browsing history, keep it safe.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Install some sort of AdBlock plugin for your browser and block:
    pwi.perfectworld.com/templates/common/js/*

b:victory

global_redirect.js is the only one that needs to be blocked.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Osynlig - Heavens Tear
    Osynlig - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Install some sort of AdBlock plugin for your browser and block: global_redirect.js

This works. QFT b:thanks
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    Lazaraes - Archosaur Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    global_redirect.js Is The Only One That Needs To Be Blocked.

It Works :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I personally don't give a **** about the 'DQ-rewards page'
    as it sits right now, those we were warned about coming to an end (even though they promised a replacement system b4 the old 1 was removed)

But what I do give a **** about, is the 'Blessings page' b:angry!!! Thats not the 'DQ rewards page'

Sparkie I feel for ya ~
    Because this is the sorta **** that the higher-ups have continously done to us over the years... But if we don't get emergency restitution from them soon (And I mean lots of it (At the absolute very least > Until they restore the 'Blessings page' ability for everyone) then this will likely end up only causing mass desertions & abandonment of Both The Game and Company... (so you should tell them to get their heads outta the clouds (Way quick!) and reverse their mistake, while they still have us all only at the annoyed stage, rather then putting the fixing of this 1 off)...b:bye
  • PREIIST - Morai
    PREIIST - Morai Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So here's what going to happen right

People that didnt wanna spam this ****, make tons of facebook accounts to promote are going to get ****ed in PvP, which is for a lot the only thing still keeping them in the game / working on their PvE stuff.

These people have spent a **** ton of time, and because you guys suddenly decide to stop the blessings without a warning at all they are instantly a giant leap behind the ones that did.

Your going to lose a lot of loyal players over this decision..

I tottaly agree with this guy , disable all blazzings, or not only your facebook page will have 0 likes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chirokee - Archosaur
    Chirokee - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

thank you b:thanks
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    No idea what you guys are talking about. I can still get blessing (literally just got one) and DQ page is working fine for me as not even an hour ago I redeemed points for an event card.

I bet the people who cant get anything installed that CorePlugin in **** that pops up when you go to pwi pages.

Go into whatever browser you are using and go to extensions, and delete/turn off that coreplugin extension. If that doesnt work. Try another browser. Unless you were dumb enough to install that **** on 2 browsers
    NGTUy53.png

• solounaprubea
    solounaprubea Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I did installed Adblock plugin in chrome, then activated all the list of filters.. and then customed global_redirect.js..... b:laughb:byeb:bye
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited February 2014
    Options
    63 more unlikes and it would be under 492k likes.

UnLike here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • /Theia - Harshlands39
    /Theia - Harshlands39 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I wont play this game unless I get my attack levels back, I feel useless now, no point in doing anything. I'm so angry that PWI made no attempt to advise us of this change.

I want my Jones Blessing!!
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I suggest you don't clear your cache for a long time then.

Right now any of us viewing things up-to-date will get an instant redirect if Javascript isn't disabled. Just tried it on 4 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Safari) with the same result.

This was both with typing it in manually, using bookmarks, and going to the page via the main perfectworld.com site.
    Caches are usually autosaved... so does that mean you guys cleared your cache? o,o
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Caches are usually autosaved... so does that mean you guys cleared your cache? o,o

Yup. I did some cleaning like 2 days ago z.z lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I wont play this game unless I get my attack levels back, I feel useless now, no point in doing anything. I'm so angry that PWI made no attempt to advise us of this change.

I want my Jones Blessing!!
    blessings are a thing of the past....... get used to the "new" pwi.
  • Brinna_Nuala - Sanctuary
    Brinna_Nuala - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    We were told DQ would end in December, if it is still running in February how are we to know if it is even going to be removed. Arc was up in December but DQ still worked then. I dumped all my DQ points into garbage then anticipating it's removal, I finally got the points back for what I wanted and it's gone....ironic fate. Well played PWI,....NOT!
  • Zendane - Harshlands
    Zendane - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ......u guys change ur passwords now and dont listen to ppl ..... phishing