Arc Redirect

Options

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i have firefox and im havin a bit of a trouble using the adblock for the arc redirect, could i get a reply on this on how to do it.

Click the stop sign with ABP on it at the top right of your page.
    Click Filter Options.
    Click the filter group you'd like to add it to.
    Click "Add filter" at the top right of the window.
    Type "global_redirect.js" without the quotation marks.
    Press enter.

That should work for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Click Filter Options.
    Press enter.

so far no dice, it still ends up with the arc redirect.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    installed adblock and was able to redeem the balance of my dq points... b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    so far no dice, it still ends up with the arc redirect.

try global_redirect instead
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • PLC - Harshlands
    PLC - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Arc is a term often used in the mysteries, for example freemasonry, to intentionally mislead the
    uninitiated masses of sheep by false interpretation of symbols and signs.
    Neophytes are never asked to decide, but the will of the masters is pushed on them anyway.

Please PWI do not treat humanity like the mysteries did for the last 6000 years.
    I strongly hope the idea behind the name Arc for PWIs new platform is not derived from that direction .

Touche :.
  • profit
    profit Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    TAKE YOUR ARC PROGRAM AND PUT IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE IS WHAT I THINK OF IT , cant get any blessing using the codes arc provides so why send me there the forum was not broken but u had to fix it anyway GREAT JOB CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT BIG IDEA TO SCREWS US AROUND
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i have firefox and im havin a bit of a trouble using the adblock for the arc redirect, could i get a reply on this on how to do it.

Have you tried following these instructions?
    Ok, this post is made with information some people already posted, but it's more datailed, and has pictures. Click on every link to see a picture of every step. This is for Firefox.

Before starting, get the Adblock Plus add-on

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51270841/Step0.jpg

Step 1:
    Type this addresses on your navigation bar: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

When you enter the page, press right click anywhere. A menu will come out, click on Adblock Plus: Block image...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51270841/Step1.jpg

Step 2:
    After you click that menu, a new window will come out. Copy the next address:

pwi.perfectworld.com/templates/common/js/*
    and paste that on the field after custom
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51270841/Step4.jpg
    And then just press on Add filter, and if some warning message comes out, press continue or yes.

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    profit wrote: »
    TAKE YOUR ARC PROGRAM AND PUT IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE IS WHAT I THINK OF IT , cant get any blessing using the codes arc provides so why send me there the forum was not broken but u had to fix it anyway GREAT JOB CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT BIG IDEA TO SCREWS US AROUND

Worked fine for me. You must be doing something wrong
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Xaan - Raging Tide
    Xaan - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Click Filter Options.
    Press enter.

It worked like a charm, thank you very much b:thanks
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Have you tried following these instructions?

yea i did the directions like i read em, and still isnt working on firefox for me. heres what i did:

typed; global_redirect.js, global_redirect, and also tried blocking the site that was written there as well as the one that was showing up and still nothin was working. so ive tried this bout 3-4 different ways and still no dice.

So idk what im doing wrong.

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    yea i did the directions like i read em, and still isnt working on firefox for me. heres what i did:

typed; global_redirect.js, global_redirect, and also tried blocking the site that was written there as well as the one that was showing up and still nothin was working. so ive tried this bout 3-4 different ways and still no dice.

So idk what im doing wrong.

try clearing out your cache.

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    profit wrote: »

They didn't fix the forum. They updated it to match our current expansion. SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS EVERY TIME WE GET A NEW EXPANSION. Like wow, are you that stupid? It got a bigger makeover this time, as it matches the new colours of the title/company. More than just the top image being changed.

Overreacting QQ is large here.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Repost: Use this link for easy access to DQstuffs:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards#/reward
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    try clearing out your cache.

Meaning? and how do i do that

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Here's how I did it with Firefox: I right clicked, chose Block Image from the bottom of the list. Then in the window that appeared, I selected Custom, and in the box next to custom typed global_redirect.js and then clicked add filter.

To clear your cache (in firefox) you click the orange tab at the top left, then choose Options -> Advanced, then click the Network tab and under Cached Web Content you click the Clear Now button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited February 2014
    Options

You can also just control+f5. That should do the trick.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i have the facebook connect link saved to favorites and everytime i use it, it still sends me on that arc redirect even after typing up (global_redirect.js). Plus just cleared the cache as much as it could. so either back to the drawing board or i'll just use IE for the go around.

• bannokmak
    bannokmak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    selling DQ still getting DQ point at the moment? or just only some DQ point left we can use before Arc.?
  • Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver
    Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Bro (Selak) can you come over and set up my pc so i don't have to use the ARC website.

If you can not bypass ARC bring me copy's of the 3 best MMORPG games that are NOT in PWI stable.

b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver
    Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Just had a thought if i download ARC send myself 26 blessings then i can DELETE ARC and not have to use it for 6 months WOOT.

Raises longest finger to PWI

b:thanksb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • jklahukhgfik
    jklahukhgfik Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    If people can't play without a free blessing then they shouldn't be playing at all. It seems really lame that removing a blessing is making people want to rage quit rather than actually learn to play more efficiently. I mean, we have the meridian system, we have title quests, we have war avatar cards, we have the new primal attack and defense passive skills, etc. that add all kinds of stat bonuses to our toons yet some still want to rage quit over an antiquated blessing?

Come on...deal with it.

Most of us are way more concerned with the dq points we havent spent yet. That is almost like real money, it represents dyes, pstones, maybe even event gold
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Most of us are way more concerned with the dq points we havent spent yet. That is almost like real money, it represents dyes, pstones, maybe even event gold

The fault of that issue is on the players considering there has been a sticky warning that the DQ system is going to be removed and/or changed posted for well over a month. You people should have been thinking/preparing/anticipating the change to the DQ page for quite some time now. The fact that there is still a working way to access the DQ page with some creative effort is your limited chance to redeem the points. Better use them now or lose them at any time in the near future.

• shadowfhax
    shadowfhax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The fact that I can see the dq page with my points behind the redirect thing taunting me is really ticking me off... f:fume

I love how they gave us a warning ahead of time so we'd be ready for the new website! OH WAIT.... they DIDN'T.

Another brilliant move by the people up the ladder ladies and gents. -sarcastic slow clap-
    I am infuriated by PWI's lack of give a **** about there long time players. As someone who has invested a lot of time and a lot of cash money in this game I can't believe this whole ARC nightmare that has invaded this game that we have all loved and played for so long now, myself since 2009. Really PWI thank you soooo much for caring about your customers. What the hell are the people in charge of PWI thinking. Really poor business decision guys. Just wondering how many paying customers like Kitty you are going to lose over some very poor management decisions. Shadowfhax
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I literally hate the new Arc website, it doesn't have so many features pwi.perfectworld used to have. Please bring it back. Arc kinda suck big time.b:angry
  • torrealbaxavier
    torrealbaxavier Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Looks like Blessings and DQ points are down for the count, was this premature or something? If it's not then springing the Arc site on us and forcing a redirect on pages like the blessings without offering an alternative way to obtain them is a bit... I don't think I really need to explain.

I haven't had the chance to fully explore as I'm in FSP at the moment, is there a way to obtain the blessings through Arc? If not then. You know. Yeah.

DQ reward system is down, and no anouncements about the new system, so what's the point to delete the old system?

Dont u guys think that will be better if u let the old system run till u get the new one in conditions?

U gave us the BOT but u Delete the DQ reward System... that's ilogic
  • aromotikos
    aromotikos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

DELETE THE AYTO-CULTICRAP COSE WE DONT HAVE SPACE TO FINISH THE QUESTS Every single noob they leave the 5 alt in Auto-culticrap and u cant even do your baseq quests!! U give uss the auto-culticrap but what the point if u Can't use the DQ items ? only for the xp? U give uss the auto-culticrap so bring uss back the DQ page too! ON ARC Or The Original 1st Site
    Simlply is the best

TH15 M355463 53RV35 T0 PR0V3 H0VV 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1N6 TH1N65! 1MPR3551V3 TH1N65! 1N TH3 B361NN1N6 1T VV45 H4RD BUT N0VV, 0N TH15 L1N3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1N6 1T 4UT0M4T1C4LLY VV1TH0UT 3V3N TH1NK1N6 4B0UT 1T. B3 PR0UD! 0NLY C3RT41N P30PL3 C4N R34D TH15. R3P05T 1F U UND3R5T4ND TH15 M355463, 8UT D0N'T T377 4NY0N3 VVH4T 1T M34N5
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just had a thought if i download ARC send myself 26 blessings then i can DELETE ARC and not have to use it for 6 months WOOT.

Raises longest finger to PWI

b:thanksb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks

I just put it on a VPS. All the blessings, none of the bull****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    FoxyGR - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So, I just tested it, and apparently if you are using Adblocker Plus on Firefox, you can use the "Custom" setting when blocking and block out the following;
    global_redirect.js
    I did it. I had sent my items to my account on PWI, and I am currently happy for that.
    I will do this until one of two things happen-
    Perfect World Entertainment *The people who are behind PWI* pull their thumbs from their ***** and get back their cash cow
    Or
    Arc sets up the DQ rewards on their front page (which is a HUGE disaster and hard to navigate by) and remove the LIE about how the DQ Rewards are still in effect via the knowledge bank.

For that second part, as long as I see that the provided link is available for me to collect MY DQ Rewards, then it is BY LAW legal to get them.