FIRE THIS ****** MONKEYS
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    BlissfuI - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    EU server staff and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    it's been more than 17 hours now....c'mon GM have you no heart? give us some update, i haven't slept for more than 30 hours now :/

Just read posts above yours. Communication has been made on EU forums
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    EU server staff and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

I'm pretty sure they've proven by now that that counts for both US (archosaur fiasco) and EU now.

I guess they really don't back anything up at all in either locations.
    *facedesk*
    Well, guess they're even more stupid than I had falsely hoped.

Only tip I can give other people is to screenshot your gears on a regular basis so you have somewhat of an evidence of your gear upgrades, it has helped people in the past that way with tickets.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • sylgja
    sylgja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    What I want to know is how long it will take to pay the zen back ... The rest I'm not even going to waste another word on.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I was just wondering if its possible to get absent notes for dates we missed because of rollback?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    IF JUST THEY WOULD ANNOUNCE THE ****** ROLLBACK I WOULDNT HAVE MADE THE CHARGE\TRADES\DEALS I DID THE LAST ******N WEEKEND

ALSO I AM BACK TO LVL 93, HOLIDAY'S OVER, DREAMCHASER NECK ALMOST EXPIRED AND I HAVE NO TIME TO LEVEL MY CHAR BACK NOW

WELL PLAYED PWI

and the rollback is not from 5/1

its from evening of 4/1 since at Sunday 5/1 i was lvl 97, and now i am lvl 93

b:angry

i want my money back
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I was just wondering if its possible to get absent notes for dates we missed because of rollback?

They will detail that later (probably not here but on Lothranis and Momaganon forums)
    Technically that's not something hard to do, so I'm not really worried about that.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • askdk121391asdaq
    askdk121391asdaq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Any information from GM's so far?
  • LauraHime - Morai
    LauraHime - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I wanna back my R9 ring!!!!!!!b:angry
  • oldfiend
    oldfiend Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Odd, and yet the names of the toons that were made in the erased period are still treated as existing.

Also, what are those 'Autumn Daisy Invaders'
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Names cant be reused cause they still exist somewhere in the database. Same reason why you cant reuse names of renamed or deleted chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eva99
    eva99 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    A re u serious.... EU GM'S u idiots?hypers and exp bonus?WHERE IS MY MONEY?GOLD?ITEMS? 80 LVL WIZARD? ALL GONE.Here need to go to special institution,its hapening not first time.
  • lefy
    lefy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I wanna back my R9 ring!!!!!!!b:angry

Me too b:sad
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well this sucks, back to unpacking 850 myst chip packs again..>.< you better give me a fresh new hand-transplant for this messb:cry
  • oldfiend
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Names cant be reused cause they still exist somewhere in the database. Same reason why you cant reuse names of renamed or deleted chars.

While I don't know about renamed ones, I can use names of deleted chars, I've done so before, or does that not matter if the toons were owned by you?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You can reuse names of characters who have been completely deleted. You can not use the name during the 1 week waiting period between marking them deleted and the deletion being completed, as during that period they still exist in the database, and can still be restored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • pjcp1968
    pjcp1968 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Jesus this guys are really stupid.The server says 5X Exp,2XEsp but this **** it isn'y even doing 2X!!!

Taurox Sharpshooter normal Exp-256 with "5X" Exp-390.Where's the ****ing 5X in here?

Perhaps someone needs to go back to school b:angry

I'm going to another server.Just two months after beggin playing and i see how the things work here.

Moroons
  • oldfiend
    edited January 2014
    Options
    That still leaves a question, unless I am completely misunderstanding the current situation, if all the progress from that 3 or 4 day period was irretrievably lost, why are the names still there, or they held in some different partion?
  • askdk121391asdaq
    askdk121391asdaq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    WTF? nothing is changed. We were just made to wait 1 and half day
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So now we can't state our problems, discuss them and expect answers from officials? go away ijs xD nobody is forcing u to read this if u find it a QQ'ing thread . Is not your server that is messed up :)

This is not a thread of people talking about their problems this was started as a big QQ oh no they did roll back and i want compensation. This is a QQ thread youre all just whining and complaining about your problems. If there are issues you have with the roll back you need to submit a ticket now QQ on threads. Also my server is messed up too just not as bad. In fact since this is the SECOND server to be rolled back im just waiting to hear they need to do that to all the server just a matter of time. So again ill ask why this thread is even still going when its just a bunch of QQ that shouldnt be on the forums. Mods close threads like this all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is not a thread of people talking about their problems this was started as a big QQ oh no they did roll back and i want compensation. This is a QQ thread youre all just whining and complaining about your problems. If there are issues you have with the roll back you need to submit a ticket now QQ on threads. Also my server is messed up too just not as bad. In fact since this is the SECOND server to be rolled back im just waiting to hear they need to do that to all the server just a matter of time. So again ill ask why this thread is even still going when its just a bunch of QQ that shouldnt be on the forums. Mods close threads like this all the time.

just shut your mouth

are you from morai? nope therefore here we have another 13 yo forum hero

and guess what?

WARSONG IS STILL BUGGED
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Trance - Morai
    Trance - Morai Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    just shut your mouth

are you from morai? nope therefore here we have another 13 yo forum hero

and guess what?

WARSONG IS STILL BUGGED

With all due respect this thread is posted in the General Discussion NOT MORAI SERVER.
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    and guess what?

WARSONG IS STILL BUGGED

No Way lol!
    So maybe, i don t do anything because a new rollback will be coming soon... b:shutup
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • oldfiend
    edited January 2014
    Options
    While yes, some do just **** away, some may however, imagine if you will, actually have legitimate concerns, questions and observations.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Funny cuz warsong is still bugged for Raging Tide too what else you got? im sure many of the "problems" u currently have after reset our on our server as well this is a QQ thread end of story. Have a nice day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trance - Morai
    Trance - Morai Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    With all due respect morai server doesn't have its own section, despite us being promised one at the time of the merge a year ago we still haven't ever had one... where would you suggest we post? This is the only place we actually get a response!

given that this is now about the 8th time they've told us its been fixed when it still hasn't and all we've lost in their "attempts" to fix it this is actually a .... "you know you said you fixed this well... ya kinda didn't and you also broke this and that in your failed attempt" thread!!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Options
    With all due respect morai server doesn't have its own section, despite us being promised one at the time of the merge a year ago we still haven't ever had one... where would you suggest we post? This is the only place we actually get a response!

submit a ticket about whatever complaint you have about the rollback. This was started cuz one guy is QQing about the roll back....if you still have bugs that is good to note sure but this thread is just a big post of cry babies if u ask me. A roll back happened if you lost something because of it submit a ticket like your supposed to like we ALL have to you dont get an exception just cuz your server rolled back....trust me im sure Raging tide will be rolled back soon enough with how bad PWI has been at taking care of all these glitches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Warsong is still bugged for everybody (if you mean the earth boss being bugged; if you mean you can't enter/get stuck in there, I withdraw this post), nothing special about Morai server on that count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
This discussion has been closed.