Rollback On Morai!!?

Comments

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    THIS!!!

For real, it's now a European Server. That to me, says there should be 1.. (ONE) EU forum. I work with internet, and C'mon ffs its not hard to set up a new forum for EU!!! then have MAIN language as english and sub sections for french/german for those 2-3% that dont know english.. Ohh and while u at it, pls add a swedish subsection, cause i feel misstreated that I cant communicate in my native tongue, english is so hard for me.. GIB me sweeeedish..
    Nahh seriously!!
    Just get a EU forum up, its not that hard.. If you can't do that, CALL IT SUPPORT! and if they try to tell you to turn the computer on/off again! say you already tried that..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8

It's rly starting to get shamefull that they cant be arsed to sort out a propper line of communications for 1 server.. If its to hard.. then MOVE us into this forum pls..

There is NO excuse for this to have been taking THIS long.. SORT IT!!!!
    And ik, this forums mods/gm's have nothing to do with it. But u can allways put some preassure on them, so you dont have to deal with our problems here..

/End rant

hi mike b:cute
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • BoomBastic - Morai
    BoomBastic - Morai Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ohhhh hi italian stallion b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ohhhh hi italian stallion b:cute

You forgot to add #NoHomo to your post.

Also about your impatience, try solving an issue in Europe, while needing the help of the developers located in China within a few hours time.

The lack of understanding of the playerbase, once again.

Here's the community (most, not all) in a nutshell lately, It's either one of these situations, they all end the same:

First this happened:
    Scenario 1 wrote:
    >PWI has a derp
    >They don't fix it
    >People rage and start demanding for w/e (read the ToS)

Then this happened:
    Scenario 2 wrote:
    >PWI has a derp
    >They don't fix it (well, rollback fixed it but you get the idea)
    >They attempt compensation
    >People are initially happy
    >They screwed it up

And now:
    Scenario 3 wrote:
    >PWI has a derp
    >They ACTUALLY WORK ON IT to get it fixed
    >People lack understanding of how time consuming certain things can be to get it to be fixed properly

As much as PWE has proven its incompetence, it's also a large part of the playerbase that is acting like a cancerous disease.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    BlissfuI - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Right, I'm ok with that. But you could say the same about the french section (in the french section there are more players post but not really more GM/CM posts)
    When there has been the "orbs compensation gate" Regerem posted a french message in th french section, and an english message in the english section.

So the problem is not that the english section doesn't exist, but that there is not someone dedicated to PWI anymore.

i meant no posts at all, not from playeras/gm's no one and even the posts from a months ago are "test posts" before that was 2 months ago... the forum literally may as well not exist!!
  • BoomBastic - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Lol.. so.. let me get this correct.. I am impatience cause i demand they fix out a forum for the EU server? thats been up and running for a RLY long time now, idk exact date they merge the servers,, but 1 year or so.. Yeah im sry for beeing impatience, i guess that was a bit to much to ask.. soz ill crawl back into my corner..

Shuuu shuu troll, go back to bed.. b:bye

#NoHideBehindLowLvlCharPostPls
    You forgot to add #NoHomo to your post.

Also about your impatience, try solving an issue in Europe, while needing the help of the developers located in China within a few hours time.

The lack of understanding of the playerbase, once again.

Here's the community (most, not all) in a nutshell lately, It's either one of these situations, they all end the same:

First this happened:

Then this happened:

And now:

As much as PWE has proven its incompetence, it's also a large part of the playerbase that is acting like a cancerous disease.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    edited January 2014
    And now:

Quote:Originally Posted by Scenario 3
    >PWI has a derp
    >Players inform them
    >PW ignore players for days
    >pw fixes issue
    >Issues restarts at daily reset
    >Players make PW aware again
    >Pw ignore again
    >pw fixes eventual
    >Again problem re-occurs at daily reset
    >Players getting fed up
    >They "ACTUALLY" WORK ON IT to get it fixed
    >They make even bigger epic **** up and rollback 3 days
    >they deny rollback having occured
    >players go from fed up to extremely fed up
    >People lack understanding of how ANYONE can be this incompetent.
    >People rage and start demanding to know what going on with the game they enjoy playing

you missed some bits i added them for you :D
    edited January 2014
    you missed some bits i added them for you :D

You clearly did not read any of the pages in this thread b:bye the rollback was not intentional.
    If you don't know how software works, refrain from commenting at all, you're just proving the point of what I wrote. Thanks though.

I'm just in this thread for amusement purposes anyway.
    Soon™
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You clearly did not read any of the pages in this thread b:bye the rollback was not intentional.
    If you don't know how software works, refrain from commenting at all, you're just proving the point of what I wrote. Thanks though.

Is Dreamweaver so boring that u always have to give ur unwanted input here?
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Pft persn said exactly what they did say.. there has been rollback but they denay it to be a rollback. Tell me you smart person what the thing maded you go back 3 days was then ifit wasn't a rollback?.
    Maybe they didn't mean to do it I know.. but it hapened still.
    edited January 2014
    scruncy wrote: »
    Is Dreamweaver so boring that u always have to give ur unwanted input here?

Yes, yes it is.
    (maybe you should notice the timeframe in which I post at on this toon and you can try to come to a conclusion yourself as to why i'm posting here)
    Soon™
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2014

From what i see she wrote that with pwi maint things went from bad to worse and that rollback happened , and that they DENIED it from ever happening not that it was intentional.
    But yes its better to pretend you are a smartass and what not but we can see that you are not since u lack the basic ability of reading corectly. b:surrender
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lol.. so.. let me get this correct.. I am impatience cause i demand they fix out a forum for the EU server? thats been up and running for a RLY long time now, idk exact date they merge the servers,, but 1 year or so.. Yeah im sry for beeing impatience, i guess that was a bit to much to ask.. soz ill crawl back into my corner..

Shuuu shuu troll, go back to bed.. b:bye

#NoHideBehindLowLvlCharPostPls

Boooomy !!:3 and yes Boom u ask for too much. A forum after a year from merge?U insane or what? no no...too soon ...way too soon >.> *insert sarcasm here* b:shutup

At last Hot made this for us : http://morai.shivtr.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BoomBastic - Morai
    edited January 2014
    b:surrender Stop feeding that troll, its a morai server player that dont have the balls to use its own name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    @Blissful : I do understand your concern but trust me you would say the same about french forums if you could understand french. Since the merge, except maybe one or two exceptions, the only GM/CM posts in french section are about some crappy contests and they never answer to any question. Most of the time you can barely see anything but spams and some spams cleansing is done once a month.

The best to do would probably be to totally mutualize US forums since this is the same version of the game with same maintenance periods. There is not more difference between Dreamweaver and Morai than between Harshlands and Lost City.
    They would just have to add a Morai subsection and in any case add some mods.

It might be dumb to ask for compensation/whatever for the moment since we don't even know the current state of the server, but not having a communication status at least twice a day is clearly unprofessional to me... You can't expect people to be patient if they have to rage before getting information
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
    edited January 2014
    b:surrender Stop feeding that troll, its a morai server player that dont have the balls to use its own name
    >Morai server troll
    >Implying I haven't stated multiple times on the forums who I truly am and on which server I reside
    >Implying I haven't mentioned why i'm forced to post from this account/toon during certain hours before

_dblazen_, assassin, dreamweaver. You are welcome.

Also, for the other person about it being an intentional rollback or not, it's in the FIRST POST of this thread.
    If the server derps around, and IF it for whatever cause, be it a bug of the server software or whatnot, is reading the wrong data from a database, it's not a rollback. Meaning that the progress of those 3 days are not lost and they are working on getting that "lost" progress back to you.

A rollback means that it was set back intentionally and all progress is dead and gone, poof, unrestorable. That doesn't seem to be the case judging from the info that they did give us, no?

Knowing the difference between the 2 can be a good thing to know if you want to have these discussions.
    Soon™
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sounds like a QQ thread why hasnt a mod closed this yet? xD ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    edited January 2014

i know it wasn't hence these 2 points

>they deny rollback having occurred

the only points you have proved is that you are trying to downplay the problems morai server has been having for weeks. Suggest that people are impatient and stupid when most people have been very calm given how long this has been going on. Forgetting the fact that this is not the first, second or even third time they have tried to repair our server in the last few days and that every time they attempt anything it will work for at most 2-3 hrs then die again or they create even more problems to add to the existing ones.

The problems began with new horizons which was HOW many weeks ago and you are attempting to suggest that (1) this is an acceptable amount of time (2) that the attempts they have made to correct it have actually caused more damage and this is perfectly ok.
    Reality is horizons should have been tested before launch and none of the issues should have occurred in the first place... but sure, you carry on calling people names, denying people permission to speak and downplaying the multiple and repeated **** ups from pw.

you so cool
  • AirialAce - Morai
    AirialAce - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    why do i keep trying.
    my faith is gone pw!

should i make a list for you about the times you messed up like this?
    it is not even funny anymore...
    you messed up in prolly any big expansions you released so far and expect ppl to just keep playing?

EPIC FAIL,over and over again...
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2014

I'm just in this thread for amusement purposes anyway.

another 13yo forum hero b:spit

because even if it was intended to roll back,
    its legit to recur such measures, on a retail server right,
    after almost 20 days of players shouting about major problems coming in day by day and being ignored (by EU staff), till critical mess up happens

there was supposed to be a Santa event going on for the last month, that event remained bugged for the whole duration of the event itself desptie we warned the forums countless times, and not only we couldnt do it and did not get rewards, that ******n Santa was spamming world chat for minutes regularly at certain hours

rollbacks are private server sh.t, the only thing that prolly motivate players playing on retail servers instead of private ones, is that rollback\wipes are not supposed to happen here.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Mermi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Sounds like a QQ thread why hasnt a mod closed this yet? xD ijs

So now we can't state our problems, discuss them and expect answers from officials? go away ijs xD nobody is forcing u to read this if u find it a QQ'ing thread . Is not your server that is messed up :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    edited January 2014
    why do i keep trying.
    my faith is gone pw!

should i make a list for you about the times you messed up like this?
    it is not even funny anymore...
    you messed up in prolly any big expansions you released so far and expect ppl to just keep playing?

EPIC FAIL,over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...

you missed a few overs... i added them for you :D b:chuckle
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Morai is back up.
    Appears however that the two day rollback has not been reversed.
    XP bonus is set to X5 however...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Server is back online. Unfortunatly, rollback stays cause database couldnt be restored. Post from CM Fero in German forum in German and English:

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=52292
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    i know it wasn't hence these 2 points

>they deny rollback having occurred

the only points you have proved is that you are trying to downplay the problems morai server has been having for weeks.
    No, I am solely talking about this so called "rollback" which isn't a rollback.

The issues it's been having the last weeks are unacceptable, yes, I agree on that.
    The fact that they don't constantly update the situation is as well.

But at least they are working on getting things fixed so you guys don't lose your progress even though that means you can't make any now, unlike to what happened to Archosaur.

If that's acceptable? Yes and no, it's a thin line.
    Pretty much it's a pick your poison situation:
    1. You accept to wait it out and don't lose anything you gained in this 3 days of which the server messed up.

or

2. You accept to lose the stuff you gained in those 3 days and you can continue playing right away.

Both ways will bring rage about and will make people unhappy.
    Server is back online. Unfortunatly, rollback stays cause database couldnt be restored. Post from CM Fero in German forum in German and English:

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=52292

I guess it's the second option for you guys then...
    *facedesk*
    Well done once again PWE.

Guess i'll have to eat my own words and say you guys were right.
    Soon™
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    edited January 2014
    another 13yo forum hero b:spit

because even if it was intended to roll back,
    its legit to recur such measures, on a retail server right,
    after almost 20 days of players shouting about major problems coming in day by day and being ignored (by EU staff), till critical mess up happens

there was supposed to be a Santa event going on for the last month, that event remained bugged for the whole duration of the event itself desptie we warned the forums countless times, and not only we couldnt do it and did not get rewards, that ******n Santa was spamming world chat for minutes regularly at certain hours

rollbacks are private server sh.t, the only thing that prolly motivate players playing on retail servers instead of private ones, is that rollback\wipes are not supposed to happen here.

Fede love <3 Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:chuckle b:pleased
  • Mermi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Exactly what i expected ... trying hard to not flame :) GJ PWI ! and u only needed to call china devs for this..wow xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Now Seriously 1 ****ing Day To Realize That You Couldnt Revert The Rollback

You Are Just Trash I Want My Money Back.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Sky_Diver - Morai
    Sky_Diver - Morai Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    it's been more than 17 hours now....c'mon GM have you no heart? give us some update, i haven't slept for more than 30 hours now :/
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    edited January 2014
    WELL HOLY MOSES would you look at that... its an "unintentional" but unfix-able (non)rollback.... sheesh my head hurts... what do we expect when we live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Did they at least fix the original issues?
This discussion has been closed.