Rollback On Morai!!?

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Still offline but well... I prefer that rather than seeing them rush it and don't fix it correctly.

What would be great though is to get the confirmation that a full backup had been made before yesterday maintenance and I don't see anything about that anywhere.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • askdk121391asdaq
    askdk121391asdaq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lets be patient as GM's asked us. I suppose they are working on it, and putting their effort to get it started working.
  • Sky_Diver - Morai
    Sky_Diver - Morai Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i think it's been a bit more than 12 hours now... O.o
  • mindaugasltx
    mindaugasltx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I see in DQ system my lvl 94 again wtf ? And in Core site same. After rollback i'm was 93. We make Re-Rollback ?
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I see in DQ system my lvl 94 again wtf ? And in Core site same. After rollback i'm was 93. We make Re-Rollback ?

They didnt mean to do any roll back, so they are working on fixing it right now, which is the reason server is down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Huh, I can see 75k points on dq reward site, looks like everything is going well. Some kind of ETA for serverup would be nice now....^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoSweetP - Morai
    SoSweetP - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well..didn't know it could take such a long time to get back in the game again..
    But what about the coins to get those clothes and/or other things...do you guys extend that with a couple of days also? otherwise there is no way to get what I want because you have to be IN the game to get the coins..b:cry
  • Sky_Diver - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Coins are timed? till when? i want all that stuff too
  • sylgja
    sylgja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Do you mean Light of Glory?

The clothes are timed anyway, aren't they?
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sylgja wrote: »

Yep, 30 days for fash, flyers and charms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • madi4567
    madi4567 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for keeping us updated. If we are not able to log in to do a 'check in' would you be able to please give us an 'absent note'? thank you again for resolving the problem - love the game :0
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    sylgja wrote: »

I can't check back now, but clothes (and flyers) are indeed supposed to be time limited ones.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Sky_Diver - Morai
    edited January 2014
    i had 52 Light of Glory and after rollback only 19 :/
  • oldfiend
    oldfiend Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Only thing I care about is that the real money I spent, for the first time, has not simply evaporated. Other than that, not like I haven't had major setbacks before since I've rerolled after having taken major breaks.
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    How long offline ?

If they need China PW to fix it, and based on how long it took PW China to fix previous game bugs in the past, you can expect Morai to stay offline a few months.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Sky_Diver - Morai
    edited January 2014
    WHAT?! FEW MONTHS?! ...wow....i'm speechless...
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    WHAT?! FEW MONTHS?! ...wow....i'm speechless...

You do realize he's just incredibly buttmad right?
    Guess his bait worked.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • lealam
    lealam Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    thing is people spent the whole day QQing about the lvls they lost and also the
    mony they lose

yest people QQ they they trying to Reroll to the reboot and u will all get ur stuff but there will still be QQ

i mean Joe is the best QQ i lose 1 bill DQ farming Joe the fact is i 1 hit mobs and i make 5kk-7kk a night and PWI ruls say u can have 2 accounts running do thats 14kk max over 2 days thats 28 kk max u could have got there is no way u can farm DQ more the 40kk with the reroll if u do then ur breaking PWI TOS as u use more then 2 accounts pritty simple i guess Joe once a noob always a noob
  • Sky_Diver - Morai
    edited January 2014
    That depends how many hours is in your gaming day...
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    I guess it will soon be time to communicate again.

When I used to work with some chinese dev team they usually worked until 12h or 14h max french hour. And in the last communication message they were hoping that the server would be able to open back this morning.

So if anyone see anything on french/german forum, french/german facebook page, or wherever, please share information here as well
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    BlissfuI - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    plus the fact that he already stated a hundred billion trillion (yes i am DELIBERATELY exaggerating) times that he's not talking about DQ farming/coins alone!! He's talking about collect value of things he has refined the stones/mirages/orbs values, trades he's made, items he's lost PLUS coins/Dq!! yes a bill still might be an exaggeration but stop hate targeting and under exaggerating as this simply makes you a hypocrite!!
  • askdk121391asdaq
    edited January 2014
    Would be nice to get some information from French GM like yesterday.
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wish someday they make EU really name of it.. you know forums not only for french or duch.. I cant understand those lanquaqes, would be good for all to get "english" information of things. but well I do aprisiate those people who can understand and who have, like yesterday translated the news to all.
    Is the Morai server still down btw? b:question
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I guess it will soon be time to communicate again.

When I used to work with some chinese dev team they usually worked until 12h or 14h max french hour. And in the last communication message they were hoping that the server would be able to open back this morning.

So if anyone see anything on french/german forum, french/german facebook page, or wherever, please share information here as well

At 10 this morning (Dutch time) a German GM stated that there would be more info soon. Its now 2 hours later and no news.

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showpost.php?p=1016802&postcount=59
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    I wish someday they make EU really name of it.. you know forums not only for french or duch.. I cant understand those lanquaqes, would be good for all to get "english" information of things. but well I do aprisiate those people who can understand and who have, like yesterday translated the news to all.

As already mentionned, there is an english section on ex-lothranis forum.
    No more information for the moment on that forum as well though
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    BlissfuI - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As already mentionned, there is an english section on ex-lothranis forum.
    No more information for the moment on that forum as well though

the English section on the old french forum may as-well not exist its not been posted on for over a month.
  • askdk121391asdaq
    edited January 2014
    I feel like its gonna take another day for them to fix it
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    the English section on the old french forum may as-well not exist its not been posted on for over a month.

Right, I'm ok with that. But you could say the same about the french section (in the french section there are more players post but not really more GM/CM posts)
    When there has been the "orbs compensation gate" Regerem posted a french message in th french section, and an english message in the english section.

So the problem is not that the english section doesn't exist, but that there is not someone dedicated to PWI anymore.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • BoomBastic - Morai
    BoomBastic - Morai Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    THIS!!!

For real, it's now a European Server. That to me, says there should be 1.. (ONE) EU forum. I work with internet, and C'mon ffs its not hard to set up a new forum for EU!!! then have MAIN language as english and sub sections for french/german for those 2-3% that dont know english.. Ohh and while u at it, pls add a swedish subsection, cause i feel misstreated that I cant communicate in my native tongue, english is so hard for me.. GIB me sweeeedish..

Nahh seriously!!
    Just get a EU forum up, its not that hard.. If you can't do that, CALL IT SUPPORT! and if they try to tell you to turn the computer on/off again! say you already tried that..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8

It's rly starting to get shamefull that they cant be arsed to sort out a propper line of communications for 1 server.. If its to hard.. then MOVE us into this forum pls..

There is NO excuse for this to have been taking THIS long.. SORT IT!!!!
    And ik, this forums mods/gm's have nothing to do with it. But u can allways put some preassure on them, so you dont have to deal with our problems here..

/End rant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.