Rollback On Morai!!?

Comments

• Kuroikami - Heavens Tear
    Kuroikami - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    without compensation im gone for good. **** this game,i rather play something that actually works b:angry
    why i smell that theres gonna be more Rollfacks on other servers also?... btw ^-^ while searching other mmo game on sites , saw such an interesting posts about pwi, so.. MODs no need to bother deleting post wich contains other game names, still no one gonna join here anymore, and people only leaving .. heck if some people could actually take a lesson from fuzzy neee. . . . . ⁰▿⁰
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    inb4 they start another compensation thread after a mod just closed one so we can all forget about the orb glitch and focus on morai......

i see what you did there b:victory
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    MODs no need to bother deleting post wich contains other game names

The forum has rules and regardless of the disregard for them, we're going to uphold them to the best of our ability.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    whats wrong with attorneys playing videogames?

i am 28, i grew up with final fantasy and neverwinter nights, i started to play this game when i was still graduating, along with my brother and i liked it, i found awesome people, friends (and brothers) and much fun, its the only thing that gives me some relax n chilling time.

i know a couple more friends from my same country that are playing my same server and share my same profession

its very annoying when i get stressed from the only thing that should relieve me b:pleased

and since i've no time to farm or "control bots" all what i putted in game comes from my wallet, and seriously nowadays never mess with a person's wallet...

Such cancer.
    Wow.
  • TheFirst - Morai
    TheFirst - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The forum has rules and regardless of the disregard for them, we're going to uphold them to the best of our ability.

at least there actually is something pwi staff is doing "right"
    rofl
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "So, yeah. Snippity snip." f:naughtyf:bikef:hushf:gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    rofl

PWI "staff"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHahahaha....... b:laughb:laughb:laugh

That was a good
  • imstretch
    imstretch Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Tomorrow is another Day!...hopefully a sorted out server for Morai day ...

none the less, another day! b:victory
  • Gexetos - Morai
    Gexetos - Morai Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They should update Server Status of the server as offline lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    rofl

Mods aren't PWI staff. We're regular players who must have been slightly insane because we volunteered to put up with all the stupid **** that shows up on the forums. We don't get paid and the only "perk" we have is that we get mixed up with PWI's staff by people who don't understand that we aren't staff so they attack us even as we do our best to keep the forums clean.

And yet, somehow, we generally remain nice about things instead of going on warning/infraction sprees and mass-deleting everything we're within reason to do. Like I said, most likely temporary insanity.
  • flawlessmeltdown
    flawlessmeltdown Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Really guys... You and your "Pixels". You see, its not about lost pixels, or lost money. Its more of a disappointment we have here. Some of you are playing PWI because you're bored, others because they find it fun to play, but some of us comes home after a long day, and all we want is to relax a little. That is when we turn on the PC and start playing a game or two. Its heart breaking for the few people who play this game just to feel relieved having their items lost. Yes you can go hardcore and farm everything back in 2 days,
    "pfft 2 days? Whats that, i can get my **** back"
    Yes sure you can, because you wake up in the morning and do nothing. But others doesn't have the time to do all those. It's pathetic to read all this kids saying "This is online gaming deal with it/ Just some pixels / Bla Bla Bla" Its stupid to compare virtual world to real world but ... if your new bike you just got 2 days ago would be stolen... how would you feel? It brought you happiness, and now its gone...
    If you're still stating that you're not a 12 years old, than please ... be a little bit more mature.
    And above all ... Try to see things trough the eyes of others.

P.S. Im not affected by the rollback, but i support those who are. It's silly to show so much disrespect towards people with loss.
    KThnxBye~ Have Fun~ Toodles~
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey GM's if you give a compensation to Morai, please don't spread it to other servers, k? b:shutup
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited January 2014
    Hello Morai denizens,

As an update to this situation, we are currently in communication with our development team in china to resolve this issue without any further problems or delays.

We will keep you updated on this issue as soon as a resolution is reached.
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello Morai denizens,

As an update to this situation, we are currently in communication with our development team in china to resolve this issue without any further problems or delays.

Thank you for at least posting this and letting us know that someones out there trying to resolve the situation, DefenderofDreams.

If nothing else, it at least eases our minds a bit to hear that.

We look forward to hearing a bit more about the situation/resolution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skydiverlynxx
    skydiverlynxx Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello Morai denizens,

Hey GM, thanks for the update, but i'm kinda more interested in not "when" but in "why"...so maybe you can give us some info on why did it happen that would be grate, i mean it's not some sort of secret info is it? ^.^

P.S.
    Really sucks that you don't get paid for what you do here.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Hey GM, thanks for the update, but i'm kinda more interested in not "when" but in "why"...so maybe you can give us some info on why did it happen that would be grate, i mean it's not some sort of secret info is it? ^.^

P.S.

GM's get paid, mods do not. DefenderofDreams is an employee of PWI, as you can see by the red border around his avatar. The avatars with green borders that say "mod" are not employees of PWI. We are just volunteer players.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    P.S.

Wait who's that one addressed to? DoD's actual PWI staff. Doesn't get paid enough, IMO. b:chuckle

Edit: *throws ninja Venus out the airlock*
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Edit: *throws ninja Venus out the airlock*

Yeah, you got smoked on that one, Kossy :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, you got smoked on that one, Kossy :D

Not helping! Q_Q
  • skydiverlynxx
    skydiverlynxx Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    GM's get paid, mods do not. DefenderofDreams is an employee of PWI, as you can see by the red border around his avatar. The avatars with green borders that say "mod" are not employees of PWI. We are just volunteer players.
    My bad dude, still i think that you getting at least some money from PWI is not a bad idea. still would be nice to know what happened with Morai, i mean i know it's down but why it's down i have no idea, do you know what happened?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    My bad dude, still i think that you getting at least some money from PWI is not a bad idea. still would be nice to know what happened with Morai, i mean i know it's down but why it's down i have no idea, do you know what happened?

Nope. We're in the same boat as you about knowledge on that end.

And we probably won't find out until if/when they tell everyone else too.
  • kallikashnikow
    edited January 2014
    Well the reason why Morai is down is clear. After the maint there was an unintended 2 day rollback. Morai was taken offline to fix this. The real question is: Why did the rollback happen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    edited January 2014
    Not helping! Q_Q

Haha. My bad! b:shocked

... As far as the rollback physically happening... Could have been a number of things. Incorrect back up reloaded. Physical memory addresses flushed when they upgraded the hardware. Software issue where its reading an older set of the db information. Who knows.

All seem like they could be somewhat easily/quickly fixed. But there may be larger issues at stake they are trying to take care of. Hope they find a solution soon though. RT is boring :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well the reason why Morai is down is clear. After the maint there was an unintended 2 day rollback. Morai was taken offline to fix this. The real question is: Why did the rollback happen?

The rollback wasn't intentional. The issues that Morai server was having just seemed to have magnified and deteriorated even more now that it seems to be spreading to actual saved data.
  • kallikashnikow
    edited January 2014
    The rollback wasn't intentional.
    Did I say something else? f:confused
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fookyoo20
    fookyoo20 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    gm can u pls change morai server status to red, so we will know when server online again. ty
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Waiting for a rollback on Sanct and the rest of the servers. Then it'll be nice and lag free for a while while everyone rq's
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Ismen - Morai
    Ismen - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Server still offline?
  • Sky_Diver - Morai
    Sky_Diver - Morai Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Server still offline?
    yep, still offline
  • mindaugasltx
    mindaugasltx Posts: 0 Arc User