Rollback On Morai!!?

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ive only seen 2 rollbacks since 2008 and this being the 2nd, so it must have been pretty critical. Since its a technical problem, there are some times when things just cant be avoided.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ACutAbove - Archosaur
    ACutAbove - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I got 1 million XP on an alt. It was nice after rebirth. One click to level 53.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You got ***** b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • lolebole123
    lolebole123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Cianuro - Archosaur
    Cianuro - Archosaur Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Been there, done that, got the dragon orbs. Hopefully it's at least handled better this time, and the poor gm's don't catch all of PW's **** for them.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ive only seen 2 rollbacks since 2008 and this being the 2nd, so it must have been pretty critical. Since its a technical problem, there are some times when things just cant be avoided.

They said this was not intended.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The French have a GM that answers questions b:shutup

I have a toon on Morai I can't wait to see the cross-server compensation that should happen! b:laugh
    edited January 2014
    They said this was not intended.

b:shocked b:shutup the gms will get a handful
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    idk why... but Im scared b:shocked

You can expect an unexpected database wipe and everything will be reset to 0 b:chuckle
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Dalamaar - Heavens Tear
    Dalamaar - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    when cospicuos amount of money\economic value are involved the ToS can gtfo, especially the term you highlighted that is a clear vexatious clause.

also you should consider to gtfo aswell since you are not affected by the rollback
    i had an estimated loss near in value to smt close to your prolly last quarter income

go away.

Are you 12? That could explain why you think saying gtfo is something that can solve real problems. You don't like the agreement you agreed to so you get to say that thing you agreed to when you signed up for the game doesn't count? Time for you to gtfo b:bye
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Are you 12? That could explain why you think saying gtfo is something that can solve real problems. You don't like the agreement you agreed to so you get to say that thing you agreed to when you signed up for the game doesn't count? Time for you to gtfo b:bye

i had been harsh to him cause he basically told us "Deal with it"

and i am an attorney running my own law firm, i bet you dont even have a clue about what a vexatious clause is, but meh guess we already discovered who are the 12 yos here, return to me after you read some common law codexes. b:bye
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
    edited January 2014
    i had been harsh to him cause he basically told us "Deal with it"

and i am an attorney running my own law firm, i bet you dont even have a clue about what a vexatious clause is, but meh guess we already discovered who are the 12 yos here, return to me after you read some common law codexes. b:bye
    o,o
    so are you saying a grown azz man who graduated law school is screaming over virtual coins lost in the course of a measly 3 days? >.>

if you were farming it, id feel sorry for your efforts you put in.
    if your merching, then it shouldnt affect big time merchants in the least.
    if you were cashing it.... well, life is a gamble. Your job should already have let you seen many on that road.
  • imstretch
    imstretch Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Haha *Tags Decept* \o/...

b:thanks

I have a toon on Morai, (Catshop) lost dont know what yet and will have to wait till log in...do i care?. Yes, but its pixels and can be got again.

pain in the ****?....yes....life goes on.

i past the time away by giving people stuff free on Sanctuary (i changed servers)
  • jaymzi
    jaymzi Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    o,o
    so are you saying a grown azz man who graduated law school is screaming over virtual coins lost in the course of a measly 3 days? >.>

if you were farming it, id feel sorry for your efforts you put in.
    if your merching, then it shouldnt affect big time merchants in the least.
    if you were cashing it.... well, life is a gamble. Your job should already have let you seen many on that road.

You clearly have 0 knowledge of the legal profession.
  • mizzila
    mizzila Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i hope server will be up soon b:surrender
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to onlne gaming I'd say.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Mzapocalypse - Morai
    Mzapocalypse - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well,I dont care if money,exp and other farmable things reset,i just hope they fix bugs b:victory
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    whats wrong with attorneys playing videogames?

i am 28, i grew up with final fantasy and neverwinter nights, i started to play this game when i was still graduating, along with my brother and i liked it, i found awesome people, friends (and brothers) and much fun, its the only thing that gives me some relax n chilling time.

i know a couple more friends from my same country that are playing my same server and share my same profession

its very annoying when i get stressed from the only thing that should relieve me b:pleased

and since i've no time to farm or "control bots" all what i putted in game comes from my wallet, and seriously nowadays never mess with a person's wallet...
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
    edited January 2014
    jaymzi wrote: »
    You clearly have 0 knowledge of the legal profession.
    http://t.qkme.me/36e92z.jpg
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2014

i am 28, i grew up with final fantasy and neverwinter nights, i started to play this game when i was still graduating, along with my brother and i liked it, i found awesome people, friends (and brothers) and much fun, its the only thing that gives me some relax n chilling time.

i know a couple more friends from my same country that are playing my same server and share my same profession

its very annoying when i get stressed from the only thing that should relieve me b:pleased

and since i've no time to farm or "control bots" all what i putted in game comes from my wallet, and seriously nowadays never mess with a person's wallet...

Better nerf Irelia....
  • Kondraki - Lothranis
    Kondraki - Lothranis Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No. They better nerf Lycan.
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sin20 wrote: »
    Better nerf Irelia....
    that ljubavi :> XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sin20
    edited January 2014
    that ljubavi :> XD

Oh Maria baby b:kiss b:cute
  • TheFirst - Lothranis
    TheFirst - Lothranis Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    so humm.. i decided to come and check out this new expansion..but humm.. should i stop the update? ._.
    >.>
  • sin20
    edited January 2014
    so humm.. i decided to come and check out this new expansion..but humm.. should i stop the update? ._.
    >.>

W8 till they fix it , prolly 2morrow but dont get your hopes up...
  • Mermi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    aww Firsty I hope so <3 the new update had some intresting things, too bad they messed it up, u should let it update if they fix the mess ,the patch is pretty big ^^ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sin20
    edited January 2014
    aww Firsty I hope so <3 the new update had some intresting things, too bad they messed it up, u should let it update if they fix the mess ,the patch is pretty big ^^ b:cute

Oh Maria baby b:kiss b:dirty
  • xtipsyx
    xtipsyx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014

soudns like text from dating siteb:dirty
  • TheFirst - Morai
    TheFirst - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014

rofl my comment was removed for saying i was gonna play a different game while server is down xP
    they can't have people playing other games, no sir ;o

anyways, i'm done updating :p so i'll be there when it lets me :p
    b:victory
  • Mermi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    rofl my comment was removed for saying i was gonna play a different game while server is down xP
    they can't have people playing other games, no sir ;o

anyways, i'm done updating :p so i'll be there when it lets me :p
    b:victory

aahah ye i noticed , i could bet was cuz u mentioned other game, np xD cya then tomorrow hopefully ^^ b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.