• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • bhaaspwi
    bhaaspwi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    That's in the patch notes actually. Although the hour limitation isnt so I'll add that.

you can change it up to 166 hours
  • koforever
    koforever Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Veno's Cant Summon Pets While Flying f:thanksf :thanksf :thanksf :thanks
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    "Possable Bug"
    not sure if anyone else has noticed but sense the new expansion release i haven't been able to summon nix while i'm flying not sure if this is a bug or intended but figured id post on it.
  • MeenaNeeval - Archosaur
    MeenaNeeval - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The Second portion of the Golden Years quest seems Glitchy. It stats you get 10 Light of Glory for playing 120 minutes. On one character I got the 10 for a total of 11 in one day. On my other character, though I only got 1 both times for 2. =/

I've gotten the 10 once in about 7 tries on different toons... and it doesn't seem to matter what I do, stay right there & do nothing or wander off and lvl... I've missed out on 56 Light of Glory across 4 toons... not happy :(
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    New Quest broken

The yellow chain quest you get after you rebirthed a second time is broken at the part where you get the letter from general summer and have to burn it, you can harvest the item it needs you to harvest (to burn the letter).
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • DailyStone - Sanctuary
    DailyStone - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Help! is it Earth boss in warsong is glitch or its has a new trick? Boss vanish after first group of mobs, and never come back. ANd because of this, we cannot get the Weapon Boss (Incarcerate). Few squad attempted it and still earth boss went missing. This is the first boss, not the advanced boss.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Help! is it Earth boss in warsong is glitch or its has a new trick? Boss vanish after first group of mobs, and never come back. ANd because of this, we cannot get the Weapon Boss (Incarcerate). Few squad attempted it and still earth boss went missing. This is the first boss, not the advanced boss.

Its a glitch that happened from the expansion, theres also something else i found that the expansion caused.

Ma Lin is missing just when he was put in within the last 2-3 updates prior to this expansion.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Bugs/Glitches:

Auto-cultivation glitches in some rare cases(cannot specify, just does anywhere anytime) and only casts town portal, and if town portal is on CD it turns on and off. Please fix this there's no real permanent solution at the moment it seems.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Another observation which I think is an error.

In one of the Raccoon dailies, you have to 1st get some keys from mobs to open some cages. When you get the keys, then the next quest is to open the cages. When you open the cage you get an item called "small pumpkin" (weren't we rescuing raccoons?). I think this is a translation error, and instead of "small pumpkin", it should be raccoon or small raccoon.
  • Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary
    Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Bezerker's Rage/Wrath's description it completely useless, doesn't say what the skill actually does and instead gives a story, also doesn't say the numbers for the damage/chance/soulforce/level thing.
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i'm the only one that has noticed since a long time that female BMs don't do any kind of sound efect (not skills sound, i mean the sound efects of the character like when some one kill you and you char do the fainting sound)
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    They added good XP for the BHs and 2x-3x for Morai dailies.

Did they bump the XP for the cube or not?

And... do you get more XP for doing cube after re-birth?
  • skunkiemonkey
    skunkiemonkey Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    They added good XP for the BHs and 2x-3x for Morai dailies.

Did they bump the XP for the cube or not?

And... do you get more XP for doing cube after re-birth?

You get the same exp from cube and after rebirth you get 4x exp from everything untill 100. So if you do cube at level 90 after rebirth you get 4m exp reward, that goes back to 1m reward when you goto 100+
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You get the same exp from cube and after rebirth you get 4x exp from everything untill 100. So if you do cube at level 90 after rebirth you get 4m exp reward, that goes back to 1m reward when you goto 100+
    Guess I'll be running the cube to death 90-99... >:D
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Frog Boss Should Not Require A Female Character To Do A Blow A Kiss Emote. It Is Very Annoying When You Cant Find A Female Char.(also Sexist)

Rotflmao
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    NW for Morai server DOES NOT work. It's probably a matter of wrong times, since american servers had it, but npc spawns, everyone can get the token but nobody in the server can enter due to some "cooldown" when you speak to the npc to enter.

Tickets were sent, but I guess posting here will take less time to get a proper reply.
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    3 star OHT gear, u decompose it u get 5 perfect stone (not mirage) and we have to pay 25k coin. b:surrender
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Neutral
    1. All OHT maps are accessible without doing chrono culti for a limited time

Wait.. what? Limited time?

Does this mean they are going to eventually close to us again - requiring us to do those longggg winded quests?

>> Also -- When I tanked Silver Frost the other day with my Hercules (assisting a Archer), the boss kept gaining back small amounts of HP. Now I never noticed this - and had to use the Soul Degeneration skill on him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Strife - Lothranis
    Strife - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The HP Bonus of my G16 Cube neck isn't working as it should, at 39k hp without it, with it it kicks me up to 40k only. It is giving 5% of unbuffed, human form hp, as I recall it normally gave 5% to buffed and tiger form hp also? If I wear in human unbuffed, it gives the same bonus as in tiger, buffed.
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Red text from bosses in flow silver need to be redone. The translation is terrible because the second boss isn't asking a question and is telling you to hurt his children instead.

Archer does not play an animation on character select, whereas all other classes do.

PW noticeboard is gone not sure if this was intended. Cannot turn in some old legacy quests.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Archer reportedly needs to have a crossbow equipped to get an animation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    autopathing sometimes gets me the so-called "sinbug" (even if u dont move ur char does the running animation and cant cast any skills), sometimes so much so that u have to relog cos u cant do anything anymore

this especially applies to the new map (primal world)
    sometimes when i track some quest my char unmounts and the channel bar doesnt disappear > stuck > relog required

edit: the flower boss (dont remember its name) in the new instance in primal world seems to be bugged; when he says "stand together" no matter what u do u still get killed

edit2: btw i dont see where morai quests give more influence; i just did dailies and got the same amount as always
  • Kyuana - Lost City
    Kyuana - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Was Hidden Dragon's Den removed by accident or on purpose...? I didn't see anything when I looked around forum. I was really looking forward to that instance working so I could get my boyfriend the r8 pole he's always wanted. He chose the fists on accident before. =/
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Was Hidden Dragon's Den removed by accident or on purpose...? I didn't see anything when I looked around forum. I was really looking forward to that instance working so I could get my boyfriend the r8 pole he's always wanted. He chose the fists on accident before. =/

I was told it was on purpose. But I'm not sure if a GM has actually commented on this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Kyuana - Lost City
    Kyuana - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was told it was on purpose. But I'm not sure if a GM has actually commented on this.

I hope it's not true. b:cry Thanks for the reply!
  • mtmea
    mtmea Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hi, can anyone tell me how's the fast squad forming work? When I click on the button, after a while I always get time out. Is there any requirement to make squad? Like other players must be nearby?

Thank you.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Noticed another good change: Now macros are better. If a skill is in cooldown it just does the next skill in the macro. Before, if a skill was in cd, the macro would stop there immediatly.

However, in my case the macro only skips one skill somtimes, I don't know if it can skip 2 or more skills.
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Dunno if its the last patch, but cant enter faction base anymore
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    mtmea wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone tell me how's the fast squad forming work? When I click on the button, after a while I always get time out. Is there any requirement to make squad? Like other players must be nearby?

Thank you.

From experimenting with my faction members, we discovered that it won't form a squad unless both a barb and a cleric are involved. I think it just times out if you have to wait too long; I'm not sure on that.

Rather lame, since tanks don't have to be barbs and healers don't have to be clerics. They should just have a part where you select your role when you sign up, like tank or healer or DD, so that the system knows when there is a tank and a healer and doesn't wait for specific classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
This discussion has been closed.