Official Notes/Observations for New Horizons - 1.30.14 UPDATED

Options

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Someone's rather antsy and probably hasn't done much searching.

Click me for manual patch links.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Please post in this thread any and all changes (not just bugs and glitches) that have been made to the game that isn't in the patch notes. Please note that any text in [RED] is commentary from DefenderofDreams (acting CM).

Neutral

8. Cultivation Assisant's botting availability is time limited to 166 hours and 39 minutes (or 9999 minutes). You will only run into this limit if server doesn't get reset at maintenance.

Update on this:
    The time resets as soon as you stop the Cultivation assistant.
    If you set it to 9999 minutes (166 hours and 39 minutes) let it run for a bit (to say for example let there be 165 and 12 minutes remaining), then stop and start again, it will be set to 166 hours and 36 minutes again.

So there virtually is no limit to it, you can stop and restart it to reset the timer.
  • therioz
    therioz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Please post in this thread any and all changes (not just bugs and glitches) that have been made to the game that isn't in the patch notes. Please note that any text in [RED] is commentary from DefenderofDreams (acting CM).

10. Fairy Boxes have been removed

If u removed fairy boxes why i still getting key from bh reward? o.o fix this too
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    therioz wrote: »

10. Fairy Boxes have been removed

If u removed fairy boxes why i still getting key from bh reward? o.o fix this too

They like to see people unhappy when we need to go and npc the useless keys, here`s a reference they are when making the players unhappy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6G-wNyIxzM <-- if PWI were a cable company!
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Nomore Bh Warsong?? so what is going to be the new BHs?????b:thanksb:thanks
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Nomore Bh Warsong?? so what is going to be the new BHs?????b:thanksb:thanks

BH1- Ghost Wing (EU), BH2- TT 2-3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Clicking on a skill whilst you are on a mount will stow your mount. If it is a skill which does not require a target to cast, your character will cast that skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Violet Dance is no longer giving the 10% HP boost it used to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • matsdeviant
    matsdeviant Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    maybe next update we can quietly lose all the crickets that seem to inhabit every dang corner of Perfect World?

Vote;
    Yes, please delete these annoying pests! -or- Naw, keep the cute little buggers!
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't think this was brought up yet, but now whenever you try to attack a mob that has reseted (has that yellow swirling mist around it), it won't deal any damage and will show the "No Effect!" message now.
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Winged Pledge and Wingspan archer skills dont show correctly ( When you cast it and it shows casting it doesn't show the proper names which are Wing Burst ( WingSpan ) and Wing Strike ( Winged Pledge ) ) :)
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    eraldus wrote: »
    I don't think this was brought up yet, but now whenever you try to attack a mob that has reseted (has that yellow swirling mist around it), it won't deal any damage and will show the "No Effect!" message now.

I noticed that and to be honest I think its the way it should be since the mob is resetting and has the immune to damage effect, you shouldn't be able to damage him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tiphanie0
    tiphanie0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yeah, all the years I've been playing this game and I've still never seen a sage spirit blast book. If you're going to make an upgrade for those skills you really should make them more possible to get. Yeah, I know they're possible if you spend every second of spare time you get trying to farm the SoT and Aba bosses, but even then it's still damn near impossible. Anyone that wants to reply saying "Oh well I've had that book drop like 10 times." good for you, you're lucky as hell, but not everyone has that kind of luck. I've killed those bosses more times then I can even imagine to count and have still never once seen any of those books drop much less the one I need. They really need an option to make them somehow or at least add them to the bidding hall every once in a while.

They are obtainable... just really rare.. i have both on my psy but i paid a hunk for them in LC.. 60-80m each
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Since I still don't see this here, Saturday 2pm TWs were changed to Monday 8pm again. Please fix this for next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Since I still don't see this here, Saturday 2pm TWs were changed to Monday 8pm again. Please fix this for next week.

It's number 9 in bugs and glitches (14:00 is 2pm) but a GM hasn't confirmed if it's a bug or not. I just find it unlikely that it was intentional. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i can't confirm it yet, but i got 2 red hours and it took me over 30-40 mobs in primal world that were lv ? just reduce the red hours by 1. Usually it takes about 8-12 mobs lv ? for 1 hour reduced.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    tiphanie0 wrote: »
    They are obtainable... just really rare.. i have both on my psy but i paid a hunk for them in LC.. 60-80m each

That's exactly my point, they're extremely rare. I've never once seen sage spirit blast for sale or I would of spent whatever needed to get it. And farming it has wasted months of time with no results. It was bad enough that these skills where so rare in the first place but now that there's an upgrade for them it's really ridiculous. All the other classes have skills to upgrade that they actually have a decent chance of finding or making while we're stuck with the skills that are about as rare as getting a scroll of tome from a pack.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Coins no longer drop in FB instances. Bosses no longer drop ordinary 3* gear or molds; instead, bosses drop dreamchaser gear appropriate to the FB level, and the mold drops have been moved to mobs (got 2 molds so far from FB mobs, one in 69 that used to be a Hornshell drop, and another in 79 that used to be a Brig drop, according to the not-yet-updated for New Horizons pwdatabase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • eraldus
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Another one: The login screen now can save your logins and autocomplete them. Ex: if my login was youlostthegame and I type the "y", it will show a window with my login fully written on it, plus now there is an opition for you to save your login at the login screen. All you have to do is check/uncheck it at will. b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Coins no longer drop in FB instances. Bosses no longer drop ordinary 3* gear or molds; instead, bosses drop dreamchaser gear appropriate to the FB level, and the mold drops have been moved to mobs (got 2 molds so far from FB mobs, one in 69 that used to be a Hornshell drop, and another in 79 that used to be a Brig drop, according to the not-yet-updated for New Horizons pwdatabase.

Oh they drop form the mobs now? o.o Interesting gonna add that to the note about the armor.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lady Wraith NPC at Orchid Temple has the name "YourName" instead of Lady Wraith like the quest says she is. Sloppy, Very Sloppy
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Both Great Cyclone descriptions say they require Sage Great Cyclone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • thilinarajpakase
    thilinarajpakase Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Trophy Mode 69 and 79 has been removed. Celestial Messenger says both TMs have been removed.
    Not sure if this is because my toon was reawakened.
  • evilurborg
    evilurborg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    im not reawakened but indeed the celestial messenger also tells me the tm runs of 69 and 79 have been removed.. now what? no more interval capes unless lunar.. im watching the prices skyrocket on those.. as if 40m wasnt expensive nuff o.O
    some damn op sins that haz int robes now compared to the newbies comming ingame just now..im hoping for their sakes they'll quickly return those runs :S
  • eraldus
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Trying to pick up any kind of loot with your inventory full by using the "pick up" command won't show the message "inventory is full" on your chat log. Trying to pick up the loot by clicking on it will show the message normaly though.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Here's a bug-fix that hasn't been addressed:

Thanks PWI for finally fixing this after 5 years.

Sage Bestial Onslaught can now zerk.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is true for all the Morai Teleporters but...

The primal world teleport quest has part of dialogue say "Primal WOlrd" random typo but yeah might bother someone XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bezdna - Dreamweaver
    Bezdna - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    7. Debuff Icon on violet dance mode cleric skills appear to be missing and skill functionality may have changed???? And the 10% hp boost has been removed. Need more information on this.

Ultraviolet Dance appears to increase total HP by only 10 points, instead of 10%, regardless of the cleric's level! This has to be a bug...

Also all violet dance skills except Ultraviolet appear to have random squares in their descriptions.

Aurora Blast and Burst skills don't place the reduced healing debuff on ? level mobs (most mobs in Primal World) because "No effect on characters 5+ levels higher than you." That's taken from the old spell description, not sure why that was removed :/ The actual heal effect works fine, and the skills altogether work normally on lower level mobs.
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If you are on your ground mount and click autopath and then jump you glitch out. The demounting cast bar becomes permanent and whenever you try to cast any skills they get inerrupted instantly so you can spam your skills. It looks cool but you are forced to relog before you can move.

Tidal protection(Sin Skill) for both cultivations has wrong descriptions.
    Blood Frenzy has wrong description.

Golden Years daily quest for rebirthed players is misinforming. It states the event is valid if you stay logged in from Jan 16 to Dec 18 or something like that.

Bounty Hunters all have typos due to text coloring.

EXP Scratchcards say they give 1000 event silver and the one labeled 1M EXP really gives 300k.
    The flyer also from the glorious treasure box should be labeled as 30-day temporary because a lot of players thought they were permanent. Same with the fashion.

Endless Universe Bounty Hunter is stupid because you can only enter the instance once a day and if your party crashes from the aoe fire from the Ghost Wing you are forced to wait till tomorrow to complete the BH.

A lot of the quests in Primal World refer to Arcane Sky as Magical Sky. Specifically the green quests.

Legendary quest you get when you rebirth(Yellow quest that gives cards and makes you go everywhere) does not show coordinates for a lot of the quest pop-ups unless you do show/hide tracker.

Evil Dragon Sademan drops are not labeled when they are on the floor. Also, it drops fairyboxes and we still get fairy box keys from dailies.

Not really a bug/glitch/problem:
    Flow Silver walkway at the water dragon boss (2nd boss) is a bit buggy when trying to get over.
    Frog boss should not require a female character to do a blow a kiss emote. It is very annoying when you cant find a female char.(Also sexist)

I will add more as I encounter them. I have a few more but I can't recall them at the moment.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    When on ground mount, you can click the fly button and you automatically dismount and begin to fly. This is alright, but at times, during the unmounting (stowing pet it says on screen). It freezes and I am unable to move, the stowing pet bar stays on screen. I have to relog, or use teleport stone.
    NGTUy53.png

This discussion has been closed.