Official Notes/Observations for New Horizons - 1.30.14 UPDATED

Options

Comments

• omgihateyou
    omgihateyou Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sin and Psy still dont have a way to get some lvl 11 skill books required for the new merged skills. Let's fix this please. Theres no way to solo seat 1000 times, since you guys made the bosses unkillable.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

Now when you hold down the CTRL key you are unable to click on ground to move/click stuff.

This is very annoying when ventrillo PTT key is CTRL and trying to talk on vent whilst playing is annoying. Yes. I can change the PTT key but this is still a change/bug/observation.

I've had the same happen to me while pressing SHIFT + click. This is lame, cause that's how I click the NPCs in crowded areas. Not in game right now to see if it was just eventual or if this happens everytime.
    having ctrl as ur PTT seems kinda odd anyway..why not have alt as the PTT .. if u have ur left hand on wasd ur thumb practically sits on alt...makes PTT way easier in my opinion (unless u're a lefty).

My thumb sits on spacebar, hitting ALT is uncomfortable and forces me to hide my thumb under my hand. My pinky sits on left CTRL, which is more comfortable.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    fairy boxes removed from all TT bosses ? what the key from bh is used for then ?
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ancient Tome records get cut off mid-sentence. Date format used for Ancient Tome records is clunky. I mean really, who uses "year 2013 month 12 day 18" in real life?

I thought Europe did? Or is it YYYY/DD/MM ?
    I really think it's a shame that they removed the card drops from mobs.

Having forbid there's an easy way to obtain anything that is also found in the cash shop. Honestly, when will even 'the rich' get tired of relying on that thing, cause this game isn't worth the investment anymore for me.
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This might be a neutral issue, but the stats screen no longer shows the wood, earth, water, fire and metal defences. It shows a unified magic defence.

So what happened with the ornaments that continue giving the whole set of elemental defences or the people that for some reason have put elemental gems on their armors? that extra defence augment on a specific atribute no longer works?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ancient Tome records get cut off mid-sentence. Date format used for Ancient Tome records is clunky. I mean really, who uses "year 2013 month 12 day 18" in real life?
    I thought Europe did? Or is it YYYY/DD/MM ?

I think they use DD/MM/YYYY, but that's not what I'm talking about. They are literally writing "year 2013 month 12 day 18" in the Ancient Tome record, which is lazy translating/lazy coding for the international market (Chinese text would be "2013 (character for year) 12 (character for month) 18 (character for day)" because that's their standard date format, but outside of forms where you might have year ____ month ____ day ____ there's no one who uses the format they used in English.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    snake cannon bh gone, think it was replaced with eu area bh, Ghost wing
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Negative

Nation wars broken. At least on Morai (European) server.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This might be a neutral issue, but the stats screen no longer shows the wood, earth, water, fire and metal defences. It shows a unified magic defence.

So what happened with the ornaments that continue giving the whole set of elemental defences or the people that for some reason have put elemental gems on their armors? that extra defence augment on a specific atribute no longer works?

Hovering your mouse over that will show the individual defenses and damage reduction percentages.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sin and Psy still dont have a way to get some lvl 11 skill books required for the new merged skills. Let's fix this please. Theres no way to solo seat 1000 times, since you guys made the bosses unkillable.

Yeah, all the years I've been playing this game and I've still never seen a sage spirit blast book. If you're going to make an upgrade for those skills you really should make them more possible to get. Yeah, I know they're possible if you spend every second of spare time you get trying to farm the SoT and Aba bosses, but even then it's still damn near impossible. Anyone that wants to reply saying "Oh well I've had that book drop like 10 times." good for you, you're lucky as hell, but not everyone has that kind of luck. I've killed those bosses more times then I can even imagine to count and have still never once seen any of those books drop much less the one I need. They really need an option to make them somehow or at least add them to the bidding hall every once in a while.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Don't know if it's been said, but it's not on your list. BH100 now gives 2 Holy Pills as a reward as well.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sin combined skill book "elimination" is inconsistent in the phrases "stun" and "immobilize" , immobilize is correct
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Quest chain - Explore Primal World / Lord Tyrant's Fortress.
    The Post: Lord Tyrant's Stronghold (351, 522) NPC is missing.
    I flew there and looked like in the air like the others and it is not there. Dropped to 0 and flew up to 79 and no luck. My wife got it earlier in the day with np. I did fly off and talk to a few teleporters and died once as I got too close to mobs. Maybe a glitch from that or I am missing something.

I'm having the same problem. Would be nice if it's fixed so I can actually do the quests that I am supposed to.

EDIT: I found a fix, if you trash the quest, then pick it up it fixes it. It seems the cords it gave the first time were wrong, it gave totally new ones the next time I took the quest.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • magixstar
    magixstar Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    LVL 11 TYDEBORN SKILL BOOKS , WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY? Tydeborn are fked , we can't make the new skills , be fair for once.b:cryb:angry
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sad thing about these drops indeed, but at least the cards themselves still can be made and Card Bosses are still there.

Yeah, but that is rather pointless. OHT gear can be fun to look at but isn't of much use so most people don't bother - 9/10 people farming cards were doing it as a fun and different way to make money via decomposing gear for perfect stones. Having to pay for tome frags to use to make the cards totally defeats the purpose. They just took away one more way that free to play players could farm for money.

I farmed cards in Unicorn Forest every 2x, and sometimes just at random because I enjoyed grinding. I'm extremely upset with this change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Amberdream - Heavens Tear
    Amberdream - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Are we not going to get attendance sheets anymore? If so I might just turn them all into Pstones. f:shockf:beg
    test
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Are we not going to get attendance sheets anymore? If so I might just turn them all into Pstones. f:shockf:beg

You still get sheets from Roll Call. It starts automatically but you have to take your prize from the prize window by clicking on the chest.

(sheets don't show in the rewards list but my chars got them)

However, I'd like to point out for the initial thread that it is a negative thing for some of us that we cannot trash Roll Call. I personally never have quest space and do not want that daily in my list. I didn't do it before for just that reason, and because I have no use for the rewards. And I don't want to do it now, unless we are given free quest expansion stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • floriensheap
    floriensheap Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What happened to our drops in instances? they dont even drop coin anymore!! whas up with that?!!!
  • KrystalRosie - Sanctuary
    KrystalRosie - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. Would be nice if it's fixed so I can actually do the quests that I am supposed to.

EDIT: I found a fix, if you trash the quest, then pick it up it fixes it. It seems the cords it gave the first time were wrong, it gave totally new ones the next time I took the quest.

Same thing happened to me, had to trash the quest and start over to get the right coordinates for Lord Tyrants Stronghold.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Quick suggestion venus, in future could you number the issues as well. I know they go down, but a few times they got added in the middle. That makes me read all of the all over again. This way people will only have to remember the last number they read, and see if the thread got updated with new information.

Great thread, thank you b:victory.
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Hovering your mouse over that will show the individual defenses and damage reduction percentages.

thanks you

on the new area, the watch post at Lord Tyrant's Fortress don't apear? is a lvl restriction or is a bug?
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Has anyone noticed there is no coin dropping in FB 19, 29, 39, 51 & 59. Lots og HP & MP pots & rep badges not a coin to be found anymore.

No idea on the rest of the dungeons I'm working my way through them

*waits for DefenderOfDreams to tell us we have a massive Bot infestation in all FB dungeons hence the removal of coin*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Blood_Angel - Archosaur
    _Blood_Angel - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not sure if anyone has posted this or not don't care to spend hours reading forum to find out.
    The Cleric Skills Aurora Blast, Aurora Burts, Mark of Weakness do not work anymore. The icon does not show up. I have teseted on several different characters never showed up did nothing but the animation. I notice the description for them has changed. Has any other cleric noticed this ?
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    1. When you use the coordinate assistant to outo path to an Npc in a city it outo-pathes you to a wrong place where no Npc is standing. And you find the Npc on the other side from where you are standing or somewhere else.
    2. The mount problems
    "Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
    Its true f:shy ^_^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DailyStone - Sanctuary
    DailyStone - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello,
    Not sure if this been said, i notice they changed warsong pavilion bosses n mobs too..some mobs can push or pull us sideways or upwards..kinda fun for me. I tested metal boss, is ok, with slight additional change add to it. Then i tried Earth pav boss, and im not sure if it is a glitch or we did it wrong. The earth boss (not adv) usually reincarnate 4 or 3 times right? and groups of mobs in ebtween. But somehow today, it spawn once and then mobs and then nothing...it just went poof..nothing come back, not even the NPC for adv boss. Can u pls verify if they make changes to the warsong bosses?

Ty
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    9. TW's 14:00 time slot on Saturdays appears to be missing

on morai server we have monday 8 pm tw instead (rip tiger event)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Where is Deity now is called where is Jintao
  • ISHUROl - Dreamweaver
    ISHUROl - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was having no super issues with the autopathining before the update on the 19th. Sure it would make your mount go side to side but now its just shoving my pet into the bag and glitching me. Sure it maybe a known issue but seriously was the maint on the 19th to fix the weird side to side thing and they made it worse? -.-

b:sad
  • MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide
    MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    the only major issue on raging tide server is the santa event and I got lots of Christmas event tickets to give to TOTO but yet I can't find TOTO any where :( and of course the auto-path with the glitch while being on mount, but could u guys fix the red spam of the santa event?? its ALMOST as annoying as the Dragon Orb spam. but other then that, the new expansion is awesome! b:pleased b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] TTFN! b:chuckle
  • mikoellen
    mikoellen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i really dont know WTF*CK is going on.. but until now is im not yet done updating.. i have 43GB space left in my loptop.. network is good and still PWI NEW HORIZON are still s*cking me for waiting- my laptop were going to over heat i think because it was not yet turn off for 36hours just to wait the F*CKING update.. please give me link for ur SH*T 760-765 patches.. GM"S are sleeping.. dont make this forum useless...
This discussion has been closed.