Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    >people still don't understand that PWE can't fix anything of bugs and glitches

*facedesk* For the love of god I know they messed up a lot lately but stop with the "FIX YOUR CONTENT BEFORE YOU ADD SOMETHING ELSE TO IT" crying, they have no control over what is getting fixed, if they had to have everything fixed before releasing anything else, we'd be at a version of 3 years ago instead of what we have now, due to lulz china is in control of development.

yah u r probably right

but its sucks that for example they haven't fixed damn veno instance
    that was the part of the content for venos

as my self i dont wanna risk going PK mode ;/
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yah u r probably right

but its sucks that for example they haven't fixed damn veno instance
    that was the part of the content for venos

as my self i dont wanna risk going PK mode ;/

I had posted this here for those who don't want to go into PK mode. Also try genie skill Earthquake but I haven't tried that myself.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I had posted this here for those who don't want to go into PK mode. Also try genie skill Earthquake but I haven't tried that myself.

ty i will try out tomorrow with genie

today i tried just to select the invisible mob..but as ever failed
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and u think its fair that pwi give away 30 orbs to ppl..and only 1/6 r banned ..and even so..for 2 weeks?

many ppl want compensation

if u dont..dont ask or comment

I gotta say the bans are completely random atm. One of the biggest abusers I know havent gotten anything (yet), another abuser was banned for a week, last I heard somebody who did try to abuse but got no orbs is permabanned.

Its a ban lottery and at this point permabans just cant happen, its been a month and lot of people have charged since. PWE would be in deep sht for such delay in actions against abusers who happen to have charged, I would be interested if it would create any legal issues to permaban those players or if PWE would be responsible to return charges made after violation to cause permaban happened.

Ps. Could we seriously get new thread for the expansion announcement and things related to it? Its just a complete mess to keep these things in same thread.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

Due to our commitment in bringing the best experience we can to Perfect World for all players of all servers, we've been able to do something that generally doesn't occur often:

release an expansion ahead of schedule!

Hope for a thorough bug check before releasing expansion.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I gotta say the bans are completely random atm. One of the biggest abusers I know havent gotten anything (yet), another abuser was banned for a week, last I heard somebody who did try to abuse but got no orbs is permabanned.

Its a ban lottery and at this point permabans just cant happen, its been a month and lot of people have charged since. PWE would be in deep sht for such delay in actions against abusers who happen to have charged, I would be interested if it would create any legal issues to permaban those players or if PWE would be responsible to return charges made after violation to cause permaban happened.

Ps. Could we seriously get new thread for the expansion announcement and things related to it? Its just a complete mess to keep these things in same thread.

I agree about those ban f:worry
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yet another idiot move PWI. Okay release the new expansion early (which we don't want...) so it will be full of new glitches and bugs to start threads about so we forget about this orb business? I'll never forget this orb mess. This is pretty disappointing. This is bound to cause more mess by rushing the expansion, and is this what you call compensation? Giving us something we'd already be getting?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    darknes051 wrote: »
    stop bothering people
    If you don't need anything , then go away troll
    i want alot of stuff but at this point you guys are just being greedy for freebies no different from the glitchy greeders themselves. Makes me wonder what sort of adults are behind that monitor screaming for a freebie cause 'omg he got more!'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i want alot of stuff but at this point you guys are just being greedy for freebies no different from the glitchy greeders themselves. Makes me wonder what sort of adults are behind that monitor screaming for a freebie cause 'omg he got more!'

Remember, some of us are mature enough to believe in a thing called Fair play.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
    edited December 2013
    Remember, some of us are mature enough to believe in a thing called Fair play.
    then those people obviously havent matured enough past the no-no age (ages 2 to 4) as most adults understand that at times, circumstances can make life unfair and you cant go around kicking and screaming irl or virtually
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To contented PWI community u guys are launching a BIG expansion like Horizons ahead of schedule god. I guess no time spent on bug checking, no time-spent it's impact on the overall game, just the translation process. Don't break the game once again & start fixing it week by week. The in-game chat gitch still haven't been fixed. DO something about it. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    then those people obviously havent matured enough past the no-no age (ages 2 to 4) as most adults understand that at times, circumstances can make life unfair and you cant go around kicking and screaming irl or virtually

I will point out a rule I was taught as an apprentice Fitter and Machinist.

"Its the squeaky wheel which gets the oil."

If thats not simple enough for you then there is nothing more I can say.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
    edited December 2013
    I will point out a rule I was taught as an apprentice Fitter and Machinist.

"Its the squeaky wheel which gets the oil."

If thats not simple enough for you then there is nothing more I can say.
    thats a natural rule thats already ingrained in babies

its basically saying the screaming child gets the candy at the shopping register...
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Release an expansion ahead of schedule... An expansion that was already scheduled at some point anyway... You call that compensation? Banning people randomly as a compensation? Bllaming the players for your own **** ups? Still a lot of people that that didn't get any of the stuff that others got a lot, at the price of a 2 week ban maybe. Call me greedy but i'm still waiting for a real compensation, 30 orbs and a 2 week ban sounds ok to me :) If it goes on like this instead without any real compensation i really hope PWI ends the year with a big bang liike you say, though i'm hoping for a very different bang, one that will cost you a lot players and with them a lot of money they won't spend on your games anymore.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    DoD, once again, that is not an answer of the question and QQing in this thread.
  • kikkor
    kikkor Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What Happened to the Archosaur Compensation?
    edited December 2013
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • God_chronos - Lost City
    God_chronos - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    f:confusedyeah.....that is not the answer to the issues on this thread my wife a 5 year old vet quit because she farmed her butt off to get r93+10 and am sure many others did the same and its not fair i have cs and farmed too and new mounts or fashion or even lame events doesn't balance the disruption that the orb glitch created
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    f:confusedyeah.....that is not the answer to the issues on this thread my wife a 5 year old vet quit because she farmed her butt off to get r93+10 and am sure many others did the same and its not fair i have cs and farmed too and new mounts or fashion or even lame events doesn't balance the disruption that the orb glitch created
    QQ some more
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Unfortunately the best answer anyone can give you is that soon, with the new expansion, your R9R3 +10 gears will only be a small part of your character's overall combat power.

In short none of the gears will matter much less than the cards/nuemas you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Regarding this compensation mess, heres a few questions and answers that might not cause other players to kick and scream.

1. Did pw have to give all servers a compensation code for the ocean orbs? no, it should of been given only to the archosaur server for when they had a character/server restore cause of what the pw team found.

2. When all servers were givin a compensation code to redeem for the ocean orbs, did those that did abuse the code have to abuse it just cause it was a freebie? nope again and ofc not. they simply chose to cause they were too dumb and greedy little buggers to even read the announcement that was put up or they were told wrong by some ppl in the game.

3. What should pw do bout this ocean orb mess now? they should ultimately give out the ocean orbs to those that didnt get from the code abuse along with interest. (like give an xtra 3 orbs along with an xtra event card or 2 with the original package. (And i dont mean by giving us a code in our emails since most of us dont have one anymore.)

Pw should save the expansion for another snowy day till they can ultimately fix the old cotent that has been missing bosses, digs, mobs, the whole 9 yrds along with the bugs and glitches that go with it. not making the game more ruined than it already is.

Knowing pw, they'll possibly fix some of the old content but make the new content mostly broken and unusable.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    not everyone got punished for the orb "abuse", i know someone, not saying names that has 150 orbs...as of 10 mins agob:laugh
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Considering pretty much EVERY new expansion has been released early, in so far as they almost always have pieces missing, I wouldn't crow about it as something laudable.

I must have missed the patch where the other 90% of titles were gainable, HDD's entrance and attendant NPC that gives you a reason to run it were added, and every new quest that should have been added in September was actually finished.

Or the one that gave back the daily pill quest.

Or the one that fixed the AH so that you could sell fashion in it again.

I know I missed the one that should have turned every bound 10* orb on the servers into fireworks.

While I am actually quite looking forward to the expansion, it literally disgusts me at how lackluster this company is compared to Grinding Gear Games. They are noobs, you have MANY games and MANY years experience.

Yet when they **** up, it gets fixed within 24 hours. Not 6 months to never.

Their star is rising, yours is just a cheap plastic glow star at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    in a few months only the glitchers are left wih their huge stacks of orbs bragging to eachother how awesome they can glitch while the rest of the community is playing another non pwi game that prob has no glitches or abusive idiots in it.
    i already notice worldchat gettong a lot quieter these days sp i guess a lot of ppl already quit this game ty pwi for kucking up our fun with your idiotic redeem codes or everything else that doesnt work properly ii'm hppy i never spend anything but time on this game so i go laughing if i'm fed up with all those bullcrap you guys are doing to this game the players who abuse the glitches cant help they are greedy idiots who like to scam a lot of pixels they prob taste good :P and besides if your pathetic enough to go abuse glitches on a game you probably also do real good in real life b:laugh
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

I did another huge mistake, and actually believed that PWI would give something nice that would have lessened this huge imbalance from Orb glitch.

This mistake is worth around 1000 dollars, that I used in charging zen during the sale at the start of the month. What would I do with this gold now? Make my r9rr+10 to full +11, which already many of my competitors got for free?

Lol, the injustice...

Just like the quote from the 2012 spiderman movie:
    "Don't make promises you can't keep".

Losing a little CSer like me won't affect PWI much for sure, I guess. Also, I know PWI survived after doing worse stupidities.

All I can say, is farewell my friend. I will come back at times maybe, until I see a good crowd of my friends and faction-core move to a game that offers better fidelity.

PS: Some_well_known_game is 75% off !
  • Lacet - Sanctuary
    Lacet - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

Due to our commitment in bringing the best experience we can to Perfect World for all players of all servers, we've been able to do something that generally doesn't occur often:

Thanks to the awesome efforts of our QA team and the feedback from all of you concerning the last couple months, we were able to pour more manpower into releasing this huge expansion ahead of schedule. We're quite proud of this accomplishment, but that's not all.

On release date, there will be:

- In-game giveaways (quest based)
    - Expansion launch events (plural!)
    - New Holiday event!

In addition, there will be snow and snowmen, back due to your requests. The snow season will be arriving next week with the release of the expansion, December 18th. All these events will be available on launch as well.

We'll be releasing preview blogs on the features of the expansion as we get closer to the launch date, as well as a list of the events you can expect to take full advantage of!

We've got more things lined up for the new year too, so expect the end of this year to go off with a bang!

-DoD

And this has what to do with this thread? This is completely off topic and belongs in the announcements forum.

BTW, I don't think many people are very "excited" about a new expansion when PWI hasn't fixed the problems with the previous expansions and we all know half of it won't work anyway and that adding it will only break more of what does actually work.

Real nice to know this is how PWI has been using it's time instead of focusing on the issues at hand. I hope you're not expecting to make much money from it.
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

Thanks to the awesome efforts of our QA team and the feedback from all of you concerning the last couple months, we were able to pour more manpower into releasing this huge expansion ahead of schedule. We're quite proud of this accomplishment, but that's not all.

stupid, an expansion is our right why u give it for your fail?
    both the abuser and inocent will get the expansion, so it not even close for make us feel fair.
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • Raygan - Sanctuary
    Raygan - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Im glad PWI considers this an update to this thread and as compensation...This is all useless and does nothing to address the issue at all
    annnd so my boycott of PW continues. Great customer service PWI :)
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wow you giving us expansion early like that was something we asked for...bet you didn't even check bugs as always

On release date, there will be:

- In-game giveaways (quest based)
    - Expansion launch events (plural!)
    - New Holiday event!

All stuff you mention above are for EVERYONE which includes orb abusers same as people who didn't got anything.

I'm so happy I'm getting ****** lagy snowmen instead of 3 +10 orbs yay!!!
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    stupid, an expansion is our right why u give it for your fail?
    both the abuser and inocent will get the expansion, so it not even close for make us feel fair.

Jesus some ppl are never happy!

I think it's fantastic news, a big new update right before the holiday season! That being said I hope it's properly tested, as bug free as it can be and not rushed out to appease an angry mob cause that would do more harm than good. I'd rather they stay angry.

To all those still moaning about orbs, you ain't getting them, suck it up and move on. Time to find something else to moan about!

To those boycotting the game, can u do us a favour and boycott the forums too?
This discussion has been closed.