Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Tessiy - Raging Tide
    Tessiy - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    random bs

Lol? Dude my net is not the best, I thought my first post didn't come through. Please get that stick out of your *** and chill. I have barely played anything recently because of lack of motivation and boredom i guess? Was just a shame missing out on the code, yes.
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    While some intentionally abused it, and others were just so completely ignorant while clicking furiously with their mouse, there is really one entity you can point the finger at and say the fault lies there.

With PWI.

Get your **** together and fix this! Many of us are getting sick and tired of your ineptitude.

I for one won't spend anymore of my money on zen until they do. If they listen to anything it will be when the money stops rolling in.

LW
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • jspwi
    jspwi Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You're a champion!

Now stop trolling the boards, if you really have quit.

get a life buddy.
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    While some intentionally abused it, and others were just so completely ignorant while clicking furiously with their mouse, there is really one entity you can point the finger at and say the fault lies there.

With PWI.

Get your **** together and fix this! Many of us are getting sick and tired of your ineptitude.

I for one won't spend anymore of my money on zen until they do. If they listen to anything it will be when the money stops rolling in.

LW
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • jspwi
    jspwi Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You're a champion!

get a life buddy.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You're a champion!

RAWR! Now wait a minute...
    Some of us who have left PWI still like to troll the forum to be a major
    pain the **** to the CM, GMs and Mods. I'll thank you to let us have
    our fun! b:angry

Now behave or I'll have to summon the forum's version of Candyman!
    Bearishdonteven.....Bearishdonteven......Bearishdontev.................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now behave or I'll have to summon the forum's version of Candyman!
    Bearishdonteven.....Bearishdonteven......Bearishdontev.................

... Get out. b:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kwailah - Archosaur
    Kwailah - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When people say they are quitting it makes me laugh. It reminds me of when I worked at walmart ( b:surrender ) and customers would get mad and walk out the door saying "I'm never spending my money again!!!"

.....oh no.....what will we do...

That was like 10 years ago, I hear that company is still going strong b:chuckle
  • skbio
    skbio Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    f:fume say fast rollback or no i dont wanna waste more time u.u all i farm and all my exp b:angry
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Insert Crappy responce here.

I've been there.... are you using Dialup?
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    skbio wrote: »
    f:fume say fast rollback or no i dont wanna waste more time u.u all i farm and all my exp b:angry

There is no rollback.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    another idea let every one get full +10 then double the price on +11 and +12 for a while,
    no roll backs, every gets some refines, the elitist cs'ers can stay 1 step ahead w the strength of their wallets
    might crash the orb market abit but game would easily stabilze also lower lvl orbs would move well still mabey even faster as high volume is good for business and high enough volume can make up for lower prices
    less qq more ideas
    thats the closest i can get to every one having their cake and eating too
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    Options
    +1 to every post in this thread. f:hush
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Sandy_Claws - Sanctuary
    Sandy_Claws - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When people say they are quitting it makes me laugh. It reminds me of when I worked at walmart ( b:surrender ) and customers would get mad and walk out the door saying "I'm never spending my money again!!!"

That's because Walmart has more stores than we have players. Also money to advertise on tv. Realize ~half the server online is someone playing another character while it stands there. We need more players, not a loss of players. You know, unless you like going into NW battles with 20 afk members per map.
  • Punpee - Sanctuary
    Punpee - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OMG This poll will close on 03-02-2014 at 03:29 AM

We gonna wait 3 months to roll back to Nov 2013? What r we doing here?
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    captainr wrote: »
    another idea let every one get full +10 then double the price on +11 and +12 for a while,
    no roll backs, every gets some refines, the elitist cs'ers can stay 1 step ahead w the strength of their wallets
    might crash the orb market abit but game would easily stabilze also lower lvl orbs would move well still mabey even faster as high volume is good for business and high enough volume can make up for lower prices
    less qq more ideas
    thats the closest i can get to every one having their cake and eating too

I have an idea! 1k D orb packs for everyone who DIDN'T ABUSE THE CODE!

Then another 500 for those who didn't even use the code!
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Obviously PWI doesn't care what the majority of the players want
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Tessiy - Raging Tide
    Tessiy - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    poo

I am and have always shared my phone's internet. Le ****. b:surrender
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Obviously PWI doesn't care what the majority of the players want

It's not the majority, just a majority of anyone who visited that thread. If they could actually poll the players before their logins for a week or two, then they'd have their answer.
    Some random bull.

Time to get a new ISP, or get new lines separate from your phone.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I Vote : PWI should be working on the players that didnt get a chance to redeem they codes due to the shut down of it. And Send them they gifts.

That way "Everyone" got something.b:bye
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

See, but in 99% of the cases, that was probably the customer's fault because he wanted some kind of refund that wasn't in Wal-Mart's policy.

If PWI was Wal-Mart, they would charge their regular, paying customers double, while giving people who come in and vandalize the store and steal stuff a pat on the back, while giving them a hundred dollar bill and saying, "don't you ever do that again, you cheater".

That's why it's just appalling to me how much PWI can get away with all this stuff, because people LET them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    See, but in 99% of the cases, that was probably the customer's fault because he wanted some kind of refund that wasn't in Wal-Mart's policy.

If PWI was Wal-Mart, they would charge their regular, paying customers double, while giving people who come in and vandalize the store and steal stuff a pat on the back, while giving them a hundred dollar bill.

That's why it's just appalling to me how much PWI can get away with all this stuff, because people LET them.

If walmart did that, I'd dress like Robin Hood, running around yelling "Talley Hoe!"
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1st you **** up orbs and paches.... i cant loging becous no maunal pach is up and your updater is ...... working as always.... gjb:bye
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1st you **** up orbs and paches.... i cant loging becous no maunal pach is up and your updater is ...... working as always.... gjb:bye
  • poisonousarrows
    poisonousarrows Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    World Chat has dropped more than half. Not even much BS going on, I hope PWI notices the use of tele's has dropped and notices people will and are quitting the game over this.

For those who are happy players will quit, what will be the purpose of your continuing to get better gear and refines if there is no one to play with you on this game?

The NW map had to be reset to be made back to its original state, SMALLER, now this smaller map will be too big.

TW will no longer be fun when 1 faction on each server has all the OP people in it and attack very small factions. Wait. This is already the case, no problem to lose even more players.
  • _JasON_hEll - Archosaur
    _JasON_hEll - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i didnt got even one orbb:angry

Neither did Ib:angryb:angryb:angry
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this company is no longer trustworthy.
    you let your consumers pay 25-50$ for 1 of this piece of sh.it and on the other side you support cheating and give it away on mass. we all know you only wait til no one remember back about this fiasko, you will do nothing.
    if this is your way to go, to betray your paying consumers pwi, than without my money in future for sure.

i feel with all that players who didn't get anything, it's really sad!

@all the ***.ing abusers/cheaters:
    i hope you all get cancer and die soon with all your stolen ***.in dragon orbs ocean in your mouth

tyvw

This made me laugh.

You pay them money.... for nontangible goods... then get angry... when they hand them out?

Are you a monkey? No... a monkey would be smarter...
  • Aithusa - Dreamweaver
    Aithusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Voted no for the rollback although I never even got a chance to use the code since it impacts more than just the abusers.

Everyone else's effort towards, lvling up, sales/purchases, cultis, crafting, rerolling, etc will be impacted. Id much rather have the abusers punished if they can be identified.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Voted no for the rollback although I never even got a chance to use the code since it impacts more than just the abusers.

Everyone else's effort towards, lvling up, sales/purchases, cultis, crafting, rerolling, etc will be impacted. Id much rather have the abusers punished if they can be identified.

Pole isn't official. It was a glitch when the threads were merged accidentally. But I'm glad. I hope your vote helps people to see that we all ARE NOT united in a rollback.
  • Punpee - Raging Tide
    Punpee - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This poll is fake. We cannot rollback after the poll has been closed. Next February is too far to rollback anymore.
This discussion has been closed.