Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sure this has already been asked but I didn't want to scour through 100+ pages here... Is anything going to be done for the people who didn't even get to use the code once??? I tried last night on my iPhone, but Safari didn't seem to like the website, so I WAS going to try today, since ya know, supposedly I had until midnight on Nov 24th to redeem... now, I have nothing. I know it's just a freebie, so I haven't lost anything, but it would've been nice to have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sure this has already been asked but I didn't want to scour through 100+ pages here... Is anything going to be done for the people who didn't even get to use the code once??? I tried last night on my iPhone, but Safari didn't seem to like the website, so I WAS going to try today, since ya know, supposedly I had until midnight on Nov 24th to redeem... now, I have nothing. I know it's just a freebie, so I haven't lost anything, but it would've been nice to have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide
    RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just roll back all of the servers and solve all problems. bans arnt going to changes anything
  • RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide
    RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just roll back all of the servers and solve all problems. bans arnt going to changes anything
  • Playful - Harshlands
    Playful - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    all stop doing anything! will not do any good to play or do anything right now untell PWI do some thing if a rollback all is lost
  • Playful - Harshlands
    Playful - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    all stop doing anything! will not do any good to play or do anything right now untell PWI do some thing if a rollback all is lost
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Nope.

To quote Dave Hester: NOPE!

manuhsz wrote: »
    ROLLBACK ASAP!!!b:angryb:angry

See above quote.

A wise man once said: If you want something done... STOP PUTTING MONEY ON THE GAME!
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Nope.

To quote Dave Hester: NOPE!

manuhsz wrote: »

See above quote.

A wise man once said: If you want something done... STOP PUTTING MONEY ON THE GAME!
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • manuhsz
    manuhsz Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • manuhsz
    manuhsz Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • SinfulLia - Archosaur
    SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hurr durr I code for PWI
    wut evun iz cude lulz
    uh nu I cant evun sit up webzsitz gud
    itz ok thugh stull got moniz lelz
    Despite the fact I am incompetent. Cant do a simple task. And don't give a **** about the community that gives me the job I butcher so badly.

Shoot everyone higher that support and hire new GMs and Devs.
    The current ones are as computer literate as my grandmother.
    She turned the computer on by herself today!
    GG PWI
    Very. GG.
  • SinfulLia - Archosaur
    SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hurr durr I code for PWI
    wut evun iz cude lulz
    uh nu I cant evun sit up webzsitz gud
    itz ok thugh stull got moniz lelz
    Despite the fact I am incompetent. Cant do a simple task. And don't give a **** about the community that gives me the job I butcher so badly.

Shoot everyone higher that support and hire new GMs and Devs.
    The current ones are as computer literate as my grandmother.
    She turned the computer on by herself today!
    GG PWI
    Very. GG.
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Okay so... im gonna play devils advicate here. Now hear me out.

A lot of people on this thread are new to the game, have paid no rl money at all. And yet they feel like they speak for the entire player base.

Now when you have invested a deposit for a house on your main in my mind you have a voice until then as far as im concerned you dont. Period. Now i know this comment is going to upset people but to be honest thats just tough its my opinion and im entitled to say my piece.

And here is why.

Pwi/Pwe have a long history of making an *** of the community. Some you you newer players may not be aware of this. Glitches and shortcuts have been used and abused by many over the years.

And with the new update comming in the new year those people are still profiting from what they have done on the past for me these are the main issues that have passed us by:

Goonz
    Perfect Chest
    MOG
    11*/12* Orb Sale
    Botting
    DreamChaser Packs

I'm not saying i approve of these cheats indeed i lothe them to be honest. As i have had the oppertunity in the past to cheat the game aswell. But i'm a honest player in terms of all that i have, i have through hard work and cashing.

All of these glitches were well known by the staff (at the time) that run the game, indeed many still work for the company. And as usual, they dragged their feet and allowed these glitches to continue far longer than was neccessary.

So in my mind you are encouraged to cheat the game. When you can. Now this may/or may not be the intention of the staff at the company. But you really have to look at the bigger picture here and ask youself the question. Could this be true?

If your going to roll back for this glitch, your opening pandora's box. Because then you will have players ask. Well why not roll back for the glitches that i've listed above? And thats a ligimate question to ask.

If we roll back, accross the server's. This will upset a far larger percentage of the player base. And indeed in my opinion. Kill the game.

Pwi/Pwe have an oppertunity here once and for all to correct this right? They can either roll back. Which for some would be the right thing to do. In terms of the players.

Or, far more likely. Put Dragon Orb packs on sale and make a ton of money for those that want to +11/12 their gear. To keep the owners in China happy. Got you thinking now huh?

Quality Control has never been the strong suit in this game and there are always issue's that are long standing and well known. And as always with new content things are shoddy and poorly implemented. So they have noone to blame but themselves.

Yes the Gm's intention was good. Indeeed i was blown away by what the GM's did. I can't remember anything that comes even close to this. In my time playing the game.

But to blame people for taking advantage of an oppertunity be it intentional or by accident. Due to a poorly thought out way of rewarding people. Is wrong.
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Okay so... im gonna play devils advicate here. Now hear me out.

A lot of people on this thread are new to the game, have paid no rl money at all. And yet they feel like they speak for the entire player base.

Now when you have invested a deposit for a house on your main in my mind you have a voice until then as far as im concerned you dont. Period. Now i know this comment is going to upset people but to be honest thats just tough its my opinion and im entitled to say my piece.

And here is why.

Pwi/Pwe have a long history of making an *** of the community. Some you you newer players may not be aware of this. Glitches and shortcuts have been used and abused by many over the years.

And with the new update comming in the new year those people are still profiting from what they have done on the past for me these are the main issues that have passed us by:

Goonz
    Perfect Chest
    MOG
    11*/12* Orb Sale
    Botting
    DreamChaser Packs

I'm not saying i approve of these cheats indeed i lothe them to be honest. As i have had the oppertunity in the past to cheat the game aswell. But i'm a honest player in terms of all that i have, i have through hard work and cashing.

All of these glitches were well known by the staff (at the time) that run the game, indeed many still work for the company. And as usual, they dragged their feet and allowed these glitches to continue far longer than was neccessary.

So in my mind you are encouraged to cheat the game. When you can. Now this may/or may not be the intention of the staff at the company. But you really have to look at the bigger picture here and ask youself the question. Could this be true?

If your going to roll back for this glitch, your opening pandora's box. Because then you will have players ask. Well why not roll back for the glitches that i've listed above? And thats a ligimate question to ask.

If we roll back, accross the server's. This will upset a far larger percentage of the player base. And indeed in my opinion. Kill the game.

Pwi/Pwe have an oppertunity here once and for all to correct this right? They can either roll back. Which for some would be the right thing to do. In terms of the players.

Or, far more likely. Put Dragon Orb packs on sale and make a ton of money for those that want to +11/12 their gear. To keep the owners in China happy. Got you thinking now huh?

Quality Control has never been the strong suit in this game and there are always issue's that are long standing and well known. And as always with new content things are shoddy and poorly implemented. So they have noone to blame but themselves.

Yes the Gm's intention was good. Indeeed i was blown away by what the GM's did. I can't remember anything that comes even close to this. In my time playing the game.

But to blame people for taking advantage of an oppertunity be it intentional or by accident. Due to a poorly thought out way of rewarding people. Is wrong.
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It's in depths because it's easier to have the posts they have to go through here, as well as less clutter on the forums, hence why the mods have been closing and moving threads all day relating to this issue.

It won't be placed in General Discussion again.

farah is an idiot in game and doesnt listen well, so dont worry, you will see her failed attempt at making a statement and using a video that doesnt show good results over and over like a dog that doesnt stop getting into the trash.
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It's in depths because it's easier to have the posts they have to go through here, as well as less clutter on the forums, hence why the mods have been closing and moving threads all day relating to this issue.

It won't be placed in General Discussion again.

farah is an idiot in game and doesnt listen well, so dont worry, you will see her failed attempt at making a statement and using a video that doesnt show good results over and over like a dog that doesnt stop getting into the trash.
  • farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    * end of pwi * if im doing anything I want to do, Im doing it right. If im doing mistakes, i will apologize. PWI DIDNT APOLOGIZE EVEN. If im working for people, I want them to like it. PWI working only for money. Not for people who want to have fun. They **** on people's face that spend real money for this game. MANY TIMES. That's all...

KEEP GOING PWI
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    - We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag.

What kind of abuse are we talking here? What is Far more? What makes a legitimate abuser?

If people got 6~12 orbs are in the safe zone, but if they got 30 they are bad?

Being a bit precise on the definitions might help quell the anger over this decision.

If this is implemented, i would have thought anyone with more than 3 orbs would get punished. The nature of punishment, well that depends on the gm's (I wouldn't hold my breath for a fair punishment).

In short it is 100% confirmed now, officially. In PWI please exploit what ever glitch you see.

Just to add to the list

"Goonz
    Perfect Chest
    MOG
    11*/12* Orb Sale
    Botting
    DreamChaser Packs"

Caster vana glitch
    Heroic chests
    LUAD debacle
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    - We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag.

What kind of abuse are we talking here? What is Far more? What makes a legitimate abuser?

If people got 6~12 orbs are in the safe zone, but if they got 30 they are bad?

Being a bit precise on the definitions might help quell the anger over this decision.

If this is implemented, i would have thought anyone with more than 3 orbs would get punished. The nature of punishment, well that depends on the gm's (I wouldn't hold my breath for a fair punishment).

In short it is 100% confirmed now, officially. In PWI please exploit what ever glitch you see.

Just to add to the list

"Goonz
    Perfect Chest
    MOG
    11*/12* Orb Sale
    Botting
    DreamChaser Packs"

Caster vana glitch
    Heroic chests
    LUAD debacle
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well **** to that! I"ll be ceasing all my cash shop purchases indefinitely then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well **** to that! I"ll be ceasing all my cash shop purchases indefinitely then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XeroFlareXL - Harshlands
    XeroFlareXL - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what is teh code teh code i tried says its expired i havent even known about this till yesterday btu couldnt try it till today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what is teh code teh code i tried says its expired i havent even known about this till yesterday btu couldnt try it till today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think the original post by the GM should be updated again. The code needs to be removed and the expire date should be updated or removed or the alternative is to reactivate the code for everyone to use by the time stated in the original post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think the original post by the GM should be updated again. The code needs to be removed and the expire date should be updated or removed or the alternative is to reactivate the code for everyone to use by the time stated in the original post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the option roll back on next year is not an option. people asking for rollback now because there wont be many lose. so the poll is useless at some point. i saw many people getting +11 on refine weapon or armor now. i guess gambling using tisha, fail, u still get to +10 again by using free orb. so some ppl not only getting +10 armor and weapon by this glitch and abuse, but to +11 aswell.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the option roll back on next year is not an option. people asking for rollback now because there wont be many lose. so the poll is useless at some point. i saw many people getting +11 on refine weapon or armor now. i guess gambling using tisha, fail, u still get to +10 again by using free orb. so some ppl not only getting +10 armor and weapon by this glitch and abuse, but to +11 aswell.
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have played for 5 years and have spent money yet I got nothing and the people that abused it get to keep it.
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have played for 5 years and have spent money yet I got nothing and the people that abused it get to keep it.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ive played for 5 years and have spent real money also but cant get it either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.