Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• speciale001
    speciale001 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    True.... I hate this situation, I got nothing 'cause I was arrived at home when the code was disabled, what about us PWI? what about ppl trying to get items with the right way????? This is not a perfect world .....
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well that's dumb, there's no rollback AND apparently the code is expired so some players who didn't even get the gifts don't get anything at all while those who "unintentionally" got more than they were supposed to gets to keep all their goodies #pwilogic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Please don't do another rollback, i still haven't recovered half the things i lost from the first one and with another one i would lose even more like the g16 bow i got after months of fw runs with no luck and tons of tt matts.

i havent put a dolar in game for almost a year, ive farmed almost everything i own on my main and alts so i dont care if the whole server is +10 or even +12 for free, just dont take what i worked so hard to get b:cry

There's no rollback.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • xseassinx
    xseassinx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so what was the reason i didnt see 1 (this is bull)
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Please don't do another rollback, i still haven't recovered half the things i lost from the first one and with another one i would lose even more like the g16 bow i got after months of fw runs with no luck and tons of tt matts.

i havent put a dolar in game for almost a year, ive farmed almost everything i own on my main and alts so i dont care if the whole server is +10 or even +12 for free, just dont take what i worked so hard to get b:cry

that is the prob i think how do they fix this ????????????? we all lose out and some lose more or we all lose out and some gain more sigh seems the real factor of how this will go is the workforce hours to manual reset ppl vs the income cost and dmg to game community of a reset either way the players lose so pwe dont
    my point is this should be us the gamers loss but truth be told the owners of pwe in bejing prolly laugh their heads off at us all
    i suggest just say f it w the orb code let em fly and push up the release of new gear if every one gets full free +10 then they losing out not us the new gear comes out ppl will need to refine again any way
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    xseassinx wrote: »
    so what was the reason i didnt see 1 (this is bull)

Because you touch yourself.
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    RageQuit, and
    RollBacks, and
    sneaky pserver advertisements... oh my!

Seriously, this reminds me of the Great Forum Meltdown a few years back.

tbh, the only way to make everyone happy is a rollback to 2008, refund all zen purchased and start over... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    True OP, btw, what do people get who never got any ocean orbs? I never saw that in the general announcement, and i dare not read the 350+ pages to find that answer.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ragequit, And
    Rollbacks, And
    Sneaky Pserver Advertisements... Oh My!

Seriously, This Reminds Me Of The Great Forum Meltdown A Few Years Back.

Tbh, The Only Way To Make Everyone Happy Is A Rollback To 2008, Refund All Zen Purchased And Start Over... B:laugh

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1! Omg Yes. Reset To Day 0! Refund All Zen! We All Want This! Anyone Who Doesn"t Is A Communist!
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

So those few dozen that got over 30-50-60 orbs and made free +12 gear are going to get ban few weeks then free ? or perma ban ? if few week give me that ban and +12 me plz ...... !
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    There's no rollback.

so why that u still posting the poll?
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Issue with merging posts.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So those few dozen that got over 30-50-60 orbs and made free +12 gear are going to get ban few weeks then free ? or perma ban ? if few week give me that ban and +12 me plz ...... !

I doubt there's only a dozen, only on my server there was maybe that or more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    True OP, btw, what do people get who never got any ocean orbs? I never saw that in the general announcement, and i dare not read the 350+ pages to find that answer.
    Right now, nothings been announced as far as that goes. If we haven't scared poor DoD, he may try to get us something after all of this is taken care of but right now I wouldn't really count on that.
    Pretty much this:

The mods awake right now are doing what we can to get that sorted so that we can have the two topics separated properly again.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Right now, nothings been announced as far as that goes. If we haven't scared poor DoD, he may try to get us something after all of this is taken care of but right now I wouldn't really count on that.
    Pretty much this:

The mods awake right now are doing what we can to get that sorted so that we can have the two topics separated properly again.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options

Kossy is trying to get the GMs to rollback the server to April 2009 because of issues. Everyone PM Kossy and say thanks for trying to get this fixed for us.

f:sneaky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tessiy - Raging Tide
    Tessiy - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wait so, unless you play this game 24/7 and camp the forums you wont get any free 10* orbs? I was gone the whole day, I read this and apparently people have gotten over 30+ orbs for conpensation when THREE orbs was what you were supposed to get. While I, for example did not get ANYTHING because I wasn't online. (I'm not the only one) Wow, how fair.

Rollback or not, whatever you decide players WILL quit at this point. You can't let people keep 30+ 10* orbs for free, nor can you do a rollback hence the fact that everyone will lose hours of playing. The rollback is also how some of the problems started. Who knows what will happen if you do another one?

Please think before acting, obviously there would be greedy pricks wanting more than allowed. Of course they would find a way of getting as they like and as usual we get NO response of what is going on at the time. It seems like as soon you get to work to "fix" something, it gets 10 times worse. With time a game should develop, but with PWI it's just sinking more each and everyday. You're losing players and getting a bad romour nothing else really.
    b:bye
  • themelc
    themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Probably the best solution so ppl calm down would be fixing the code so the rest can get 1 gift and ban those who got more than 5-7 gifts, i doubt those who accidentaly hit redeem more times got more than thatb:chuckle
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Kossy is trying to get the GMs to rollback the server to April 2009 because of issues. Everyone PM Kossy and say thanks for trying to get this fixed for us.

f:sneaky

That's evil... I bet SOMEONE is gonna be unable to detect a joke and actually do that too. Or complain about it. b:cry

Maybe I'll say my inbox was removed due to client instability. foxy alone
  • Kwailah - Archosaur
    Kwailah - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I know for a fact my hubby came home to see mail on his toon and extra rewards. He figured it was cause he kept clicking the button when it seemed like it didn't go through. He's already been through enough with his account being **** a few weeks ago. He better not be "punished" for PWI'S mistake b:sadb:shockedb:angry
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wait so, unless you play this game 24/7 and camp the forums you wont get any free 10* orbs? I was gone the whole day, I read this and apparently people have gotten over 30+ orbs for conpensation when THREE orbs was what you were supposed to get. While I, for example did not get ANYTHING because I wasn't online. (I'm not the only one) Wow, how fair.

Rollback or not, whatever you decide players WILL quit at this point. You can't let people keep 30+ 10* orbs for free, nor can you do a rollback hence the fact that everyone will lose hours of playing. The rollback is also how some of the problems started. Who knows what will happen if you do another one?

Please think before acting, obviously there would be greedy pricks wanting more than allowed. Of course they would find a way of getting as they like and as usual we get NO response of what is going on at the time. It seems like as soon you get to work to "fix" something, it gets 10 times worse. With time a game should develop, but with PWI it's just sinking more each and everyday. You're losing players and getting a bad romour nothing else really.
    b:bye

QQmore will ya? If you got 30 freakin orbs you definately abbused the glitch and I hope those people are banned for at least a year, if not perma ban.
  • buffaciouser
    buffaciouser Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This doesn't change the fact that half the people still received more than the intended 3 amount while others received only 3 or less. The ONLY fair thing to do is roll back or EQUALLY compensate everyone with the orbs.

I understand your decision making is too horrible to comprehend this so I, as many others, bid you farewell and will no longer BE SPENDING MONEY ON THIS GAME. <- there maybe that's a language they can understand.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    QQmore will ya? If you got 30 freakin orbs you definately abbused the glitch and I hope those people are banned for at least a year, if not perma ban.

Wht if they got banned for 2 weeks , would the problem be solved?
    30 orbs is just 1.5bil coins , who talk about 1.5bil coins these days .....
    *** IT this is unfair . give all ppl same or perma ban those .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Blah Blah Blah.

Why did you double post that post? I saw it the first time.

Your answer is YES. Unless you camp the forums, play 24/7, and try everything possible, you will not find the bugs, you will not abuse glitches, and you won't end up permabanned.

That being said.... Stop posting the same post. It's annoying. Almost as annoying as the guy who wrote "balls" about 20 thousand times in one post about the code. (Kind of funny, but immature).

We get it. You're dissapointed about missing out on the code. Some of us were asleep, some of us were working, some of us were in class, and some of us just weren't paying any mind to the forums. It stinks as bad as being 1 shot by a lv 60 Veno, when you just got r8 gear on your lv 100 Seeker. It happens, you just need to move past it, my friend.

If you have trouble in doing so, I suggest you disconnect yourself from the game for a while. Go on a walk, a hike, for a swim, have lots of sex, get drunk, or what ever else you do to pass the time outside of pwi.

I wish you all the luck in the world.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    That's evil... I bet SOMEONE is gonna be unable to detect a joke and actually do that too. Or complain about it. b:cry

Maybe I'll say my inbox was removed due to client instability. foxy alone

rofl... touch - e (dang not allowing foreign letters in forum!),

Out of pwi popcorn and going to bed... just remember folks,

In PWI there are no glitches, bugs or abuses... there are only features!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kwailah - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There's no way to "make it all fair". I'm was so fricken jelly my hubby got extra orbs when I have been playing this game over a year longer than him b:angryb:angry

But I also know for a fact it was just dumb luck combined with PWI's mistake and not abuse.

Personally, I'm ready for this whole thing to be over already. I don't care who got more than me (and my other acct never even got the email so more b:cry there). I do hope the people that got nothing get their rewards but beyond that. Soooooo over it for the players and the gm's sake b:surrender
  • Tessiy - Raging Tide
    Tessiy - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Nothing in my post implies that I was "qqing" just putting the facts out actually. I'll take it as you have nothing better to say. Putting that aside, yes the most fair decision would be to rollback.
  • jspwi
    jspwi Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you're still playing after this, I don't think others care and I personally think your an idiot. I, for one, have quit this stupid f'd up game as of todays announcement. Once again, only the cheaters win and the regular people suffer AGAIN. Now I will be a WINNER for leaving. I wouldn't even trust the "new" broken content. Game is dead now for sure. Pretty soon it will be only cs players with no one to pk except themselves and not making $ because we all left. Go spend and farm your butts off for nothing. I have better things to do without this BS.
  • Kwailah - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ^^^What ForTheDq said b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jspwi wrote: »
    If you're still playing after this, I don't think others care and I personally think your an idiot. I, for one, have quit this stupid f'd up game as of todays announcement. Once again, only the cheaters win and the regular people suffer AGAIN. Now I will be a WINNER for leaving. I wouldn't even trust the "new" broken content. Game is dead now for sure. Pretty soon it will be only cs players with no one to pk except themselves and not making $ because we all left. Go spend and farm your butts off for nothing. I have better things to do without this BS.

You're a champion!

Now stop trolling the boards, if you really have quit.
This discussion has been closed.