Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and why in the hell @ 11.14 pm people are still redeeming orbs on ****ing Morai server
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what constitutes abuse?
    Who draws line to say what is abuse and what isnt?
    What about the people who received more cause they clicked submit extra times cause page was loading slow (poor programming on PWs part, they should have disabled the button upon clicking it)

There are to many variables to take into consideration.

On a side not, I can't wait to see how well ARC works hahaha
    NGTUy53.png

• captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    mabey theres so much anger because ppl dont want to quit but feel they have been pushed right out of the game
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Practically it's not possible for GMs to go on each n every account of the abusers & delete there excess items or edit there gears.

If only there was some sort of Structured Query Language that could be used to update a database....
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • morigorum
    morigorum Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I haven't checked my mail for a bit and nothing is there from this week. So I got nothing as do some others I take it?
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think people are being absolutely rash about their deicisions to do this or that, I am not saying they should calm down at all.

I will likely stop trying to 'defend' them if their punishment is anything like what happened with the goon glithc, temp ban, then ppl got unbanned, and we all got 2x as compensation. FUN... NOT!.

I also believe they need to reactivate the code with it fixed ASAP. Perhaps even lets us know their planned 'punishment'... but yea even if they do this I do NOT expect to see names. Still I for one am going to be patient and wait out this whole... ordeal.

EDIT: @Sizzer not the poster above me... I feel that they could do that. (my bad)

"delete/npc' the +10-12 gear, then replace it with their old refines be it a +6 or +9.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and why in the hell @ 11.14 pm people are still redeeming orbs on ****ing Morai server

Because they're opening their mail. Duh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

same on RT
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Ikr this like a damn fist in the face. now that they know they dont need to care bout **** anymore b:surrender
  • bobbyknocker
    bobbyknocker Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i only understand half why people are pissed off the orbs can only be used on g15 gear and only if you bound them since g16/r9 is better than g15 i see only a problem if your scared of a g15 +10 nub cake.
    I agree PWI are stupid and have no idea how to run a mmo but we have all know this for 3 years ONLY reason arc had a roll back was because they have monkeys coding and they have no idea what the *** they are doing.
    I expected a roll back since the code abuse was there fault i myself got like 9 orbs but thats was because the site was that laggy i refreshed not my fault there ****** nub cakes.
    the game is dead.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

yeah same on harshlands, its b.s apparently all these ppl got the prize and waited till today to even open rofl. If i think im getting 3 free dragon orbs and event gold ill be up all night waiting haha.
  • Angelldeath - Heavens Tear
    Angelldeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Practically it's not possible for GMs to go on each n every account of the abusers & delete there excess items or edit there gears.

They did it once before when they messed up the npc cost of a certain fashion set.
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why are people QQing in world chat about people becoming +10 over night when the Dragon Ocean Orbs only increase the refinement level BY 1. It does NOT plus gear up to an instant +10.

For someone to become +10 their gear would of already had to of been at a +7 +8 or +9. The Dragon Ocean Orbs did not make them an instant +10. They just plussed it up ONCE. People are really starting to get annoying with this. If you dont believe me look up the item in the pwi database. Here i did it for you since i know a lot of people are far too lazy to do so.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hzs9iw.png
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/15047

It clearly says it has a 100% chance to increase refinement level BY 1.

Not a 100% chance to increase refinement level to +10.
    Max refinement level is +10.

So say someone has their gear already plussed to +5, using a dragon orb would only make that gear plussed up to +6. Not +10 from +5. It does not work that way. Their gear was already plus'd up.

So lay off the QQing already. They would have gotten to +10 gear eventually. Just because you already have +10 gear doesn't mean other players who are lower than you can't have +10 either.

We do not need a server rollback just because you feel like you have a little bit more competition in the playing field. I for one am AGAINST a server roll back because of all the hardwork i have done since last maintenance. I found many skills i have been wanting for months and would lose those. That would be completely unfair to me and i'm sure many other players feel the same.

Shut up and enjoy the game. There is not one thing you can do about what the GM's have decided. You're like a toddler who was told no by their mother and continues to whine and complain which will only get you grounded. In this case possible ban from the forums. We could only hope that is. Stop being trolls and making matters worse for those of us who actually want answers.

Thanks. b:shy
    +10 orb works so any refinement from 1-10 is instant 100%
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GD ninjas are a foot! >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Mortseek - Raging Tide
    Mortseek - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do those of us who didnt get any orbs before the lockout count at all?
    Either roll back or at least get the rest of us some goodies cuz we got nothing at allb:cry
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First off archosaur ppl you got 5x AND orbs quit your QQ'ing. Other servers have had some **** they went through as well, pretty much every maint that goes on your server is open while harshlands is down for an extra 5 hours so yeah if you wanna QQ i can throw some more QQ at you.

Also lets add some more QQ I'm quitting this **** if i dont get anything. Everytime i see that someone got an orb its daggers to the eyes and there is no way to escape it lol. If you even got one damn orb thats more than what i got, and the ppl who got 100s i hope only terrible things upon you.

so you sit there and time the servers do you? because arch is quite late on alot of the time - so your point is invalid, think yourself lucky any of you got codes , you didnt suffer a roll back, you didnt lose a billion coins through farming during 2x and bh's and everything else did u, no so u stop QQ-ing yourself mate. yeah we got 5x and orbs and we are still gna get compensated some more. enjoy yourself sonny jim b:chuckle
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i only understand half why people are pissed off the orbs can only be used on g15 gear and only if you bound them since g16/r9 is better than g15 i see only a problem if your scared of a g15 +10 nub cake.
    I agree PWI are stupid and have no idea how to run a mmo but we have all know this for 3 years ONLY reason arc had a roll back was because they have monkeys coding and they have no idea what the *** they are doing.
    I expected a roll back since the code abuse was there fault i myself got like 9 orbs but thats was because the site was that laggy i refreshed not my fault there ****** nub cakes.
    the game is dead.

Lol i proudly refined my r9.3 poleaxe to +10 with my 3 orbs k thx baib:thanks
  • prinzriku
    prinzriku Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI is an actual free to play game for fun. I'm laughing about all here who are going mad because of virtual items and a mistake...just hilarious :'D b:laugh
  • Airmiid - Raging Tide
    Airmiid - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For someone to become +10 their gear would of already had to of been at a +7 +8 or +9. The Dragon Ocean Orbs did not make them an instant +10. They just plussed it up ONCE. People are really starting to get annoying with this. If you dont believe me look up the item in the pwi database. Here i did it for you since i know a lot of people are far too lazy to do so.

In what world do you live? Some ppl got more than 50 orbs. They could use it from +0 to +10. And then they could try to refine with tisha to +11 or even +12. If it fails they could just refine +10 again.
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would tell this my boss too...

If you want to punish the cheaters properly:

* Let all their gear which they refined last 24 hours reset to 0.

* Remove all their event gold.

* Remove all items which they bought last 24h with event gold.

* Remove all their coins which the got last 24h. Don't forget to track where they try to hide their coins/10m notes (on other accounts, accounts of friends and so on).

* Start to bann them now! Every day they can stilll log in they can abuse their advantage.

Then did already benefit a lot:

* They got a lot of HP charms which they can use for pve farming or in pvp (NW and TW).

* You can sell refining service by buying a lot of tishas and tienkangs with all the event gold you got!! Or refine the gear of your alts on other accounts!

* They can farm as hell at the moment: it's 2x drop and they have at least full +10 gear and weapon. They can e.g. farm the mirages packs in Twillight Tempel which will get removed after release of next expansion.

* If you JUST JOIN a battle in nation wars (and DO NOTHING ELSE!!) you get a way higher reward than everyone else with lower refines. Just because you are there (it's the soulforce that mainly matters, not your skills, kills or strategy).

* They have high advcance in TW. Even lower geared factions are active atm because of recent map reset. Full +10/11 matters!

* and so on.

Better be fast.
    this glitch ruin my refine services,
    its weird i selling refine services with the last dq item i have,
    and suddenly ppl have hundred of event gold,
    last time i try to sell my refine services, ppl even offer 5ml for +7 wtf,
    if u think it cant be worse, its wrong,
    my shop alt (the accnt where i place all my last dq point / event gold b4 it remove) is now banned,
    i dont get anything, not even a single orb, i not even succesfull to open redeem page, and get banned
    b:laughgm is prob:victory
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well im from arch server and im happy we get compensated even more. tyvm pwi b:laughb:pleasedb:victory
    Until they said compensation will be messed up like this one, and they'll have to rollback your server again ^^
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They did it once before when they messed up the npc cost of a certain fashion set.

Editing cost of certain fashion set & doing the same on accounts are 2 different things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And the moral of this thread is...

Cheaters always win

and
    If you see an opportunity
    Take it!
    b:pleased
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If your lead director/manager/GM/administrator....whoever's in charge....

Simply posed for a photo as he stuck both arms out in front of him, raising both middle fingers towards the camera with a smug look on his face, a despicable, knowing grin with a fat-cat cigar sticking out the side of his mouth as he took pleasure in knowing he treated us so rudely and inconsiderately.

If you had simply posted a photo of that as the "Update" for how this situation would be handled, I honestly think I would've preferred that to the braindead "solution" that was provided. At least that solution would provide humor. This one would be funny, if it weren't so sad.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LoLoLoL

and more

LoLoLoL

and more

WTF?!?!? no rollover?

Really?
  • memo123
    memo123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    captainr wrote: »
    an opinion must be voiced every time you view a forum for you to have any validity on any thing in game? lol the # of posts you made only shows your very willing to open your mouth

yes sir!
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

HT here, but I have yet to open my orbs on any of my characters. Imma pack rat, so my bank and stuff is allllllways full. I'll open them when i need them. Whats wrong with using mailbox space as extra bank space?
  • snooze88
    snooze88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well ok some ppl got theyre orbs mark those ppl and to the rest send mails with 1 pack i think everyone will be happy
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so you sit there and time the servers do you? because arch is quite late on alot of the time - so your point is invalid, think yourself lucky any of you got codes , you didnt suffer a roll back, you didnt lose a billion coins through farming during 2x and bh's and everything else did u, no so u stop QQ-ing yourself mate. yeah we got 5x and orbs and we are still gna get compensated some more. enjoy yourself sonny jim b:chuckle

haha **** you man, if you made a billion from farming or whatever whats a few days of rollback gonna do to you anyways? You won't convince me that someone who farmed a bil in that time all the sudden wont be able to farm anything?

And no i dont time servers when MY SERVER wont open i check the server statuses and everytime YOUR server is back up while mine is down for hours and hours at a time.

So take ur free **** and shove it.
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol that's the only type of rolling pwi does http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
This discussion has been closed.