Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    o.o trolololololololol

idk. Log and play...start to have fun. Farm some...then BLAM Roll back.

nah, think i'll not log til the roll back o.o or I get some orbs too XD didn't even know about it til about the time it was impossible to load the redeem page.

Anyways...

Pleasant Tacos to you!

There IS a second redeem page. Secondary Redeem page
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    joe calm down, seriously. this is not about how much time anyone of us "wasted" its for the sake of the balance.

Balance and PWI? Are you drunk? Do you really think they will do anything about it? Do you think they could do anything in the first place? Imagine the enormous amount of work they would need to rollback all servers and refunding any Zen charged during that time?

We are talking about days of work! DAYS! No way on earth they will do a rollback. I would love to have one seriously...but very unlikely that this will happen.

Not trying to be negative here...but I guess maybe this time it's fubar. GAME OVER. OR we all except that there are a few more full +10 chars roaming around on our servers. Thats the only way I can think of.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • mike7781
    mike7781 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    To be honest, I lost my SoT culti on one toon, and 12 badges on the other. Yes I was annoyed. But so what? It's a game. I've got the badges back, and realised I have to do SoT again in 2 levels.

Track the codes, and penalise the people who abused them in some way. I don't care how, I can't even get a reply to a ticket to change my e-mail address!

And no, I never got any orbs, or event gold, or whatever the hell they were offering. Everyone stop whining and deal with it. Nobody is keeping you here.
  • trippxarc
    trippxarc Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This cannot be fixed, people will quit if nothing is done, people will quit if there is a roll back, people will quit if a fair amount of orbs is given to everyone, people have already quit! I'm not even sure what can be done in my opinion that would make me want to stay, the fact that things like this have happened so many times now is crazy. Things like this will continue to happen, do I really want to deal with this multiple times? I really love this game but this is getting close to goons glitch, and it took me a very long time to forgive PWI for that. I just want to play this game the way it is meant to be played I enjoy farming my gears, doing instances, working together to gain better things. I'm as lost as PWI probably is, I'm really sure they don't even know the best way to fix this.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There IS a second redeem page. Secondary Redeem page

******m it i hope that is not a phishing site b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • lumatrons1
    lumatrons1 Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i dont know why people from other servers are QQ-ing about it. they shouldnt of even HAD orbs. b:bye
  • nonamegirlie
    nonamegirlie Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The same 5-7 people are arguing over what's best.

It's redundant and annoying now.
  • Bonzoid - Momaganon
    Bonzoid - Momaganon Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bonzoid - Momaganon another abuser? b:chuckle

Sorry if it disappoints you. I got nothing, like most of us in Europe, as the code was disabled about the time we were waking upb:cry
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ban any user who used more than they were supposed to. If they still have the rest take it away and the user goes unpunished. So ban any user who wanted to abuse it by using the stuff pwi it's not hard to correct this. What do you need to do to become a qualified GM like seriously.

"What do you need to do to become a qualified GM like seriously."
    You need to not beable to make such rash disicions based on feelings.
    You need to be able to read a problem and look at both sides and see a proper outcome gets resolved that is both Equal for all and defused the problem from ever arising again.
    Banning people does not show anything more than power.

Again, they should have stopped at 2/5x.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollin
    Rollin
    Rollin

Keep those servers rollin'

Rollin
    Rollin
    Rollin

Roll Baaaaack!

Roll it back
    Compensate

Compensate
    Roll it back

Roll it back
    Compensate

Roll back!
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Balance and PWI? Are you drunk? Do you really think they will do anything about it? Do you think they could do anything in the first place? Imagine the enormous amount of work they would need to rollback all servers and refunding any Zen charged during that time?

We are talking about days of work! DAYS! No way on earth they will do a rollback. I would love to have one seriously...but very unlikely that this will happen.

Not trying to be negative here...but I guess maybe this time it's fubar. GAME OVER. OR we all except that there are a few more full +10 chars roaming around on our servers. Thats the only way I can think of.

few? like alot lol ive seen tons of ppl with +10 sets ... and 1 day ago they were just +7
  • FooFighters - Raging Tide
    FooFighters - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI only need to check logs :) and ban them all.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Days of work HAH! I would understand if it would be weeks or months of work. But DAYS. People sure are lazy if they can't get their stuff back what took just DAYS to get.
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [we can redeem!!! anyone got a code? the actual code it's expired....
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollin
    Rollin
    Rollin

Keep those servers rollin'

Rollin
    Rollin
    Rollin

Roll Baaaaack!

Roll it back
    Compensate

Compensate
    Roll it back

Roll it back
    Compensate

Roll back!

Jingle bells next please for those wanting some holiday sounding tune.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lumatrons1
    edited November 2013
    remove all orbs from arch server and every other server - ban everyone on a different server that obtained a orb ( as the orbs werent meant for people on other servers ) kthx.
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    he is clearly a troll.....u get 3 orbs per code. and 37/3 does not equal a whole number. so if 37/3=12.3333333 that means he entered the code 12.3 times? yea not possible. Unless he is just bad at counting and counted one extra..again i say he is just a troll.b:chuckle

not trolling there...it is possible to get more than 1 orb... i can guarantee you that
  • Hecte - Lost City
    Hecte - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok so I try to go redeem the code that was just sent to me today (11-22-13) and it's telling me it's expired??? WTF???? Is there going to be a new one issued for those of us who did not and have not taken advantage of whatever "glitch" there seems to be?? Not fair if ya ask me.
  • lumatrons1
    edited November 2013
    Ok so I try to go redeem the code that was just sent to me today (11-22-13) and it's telling me it's expired??? WTF???? Is there going to be a new one issued for those of us who did not and have not taken advantage of whatever "glitch" there seems to be?? Not fair if ya ask me.

if your not on archosaur server your not allowed one b:pleased b:bye
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    no gm answer yet??? NW is going to be a dissaster today :/ ... i hope they fix it today i really wanna play :/
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    not trolling there...it is possible to get more than 1 orb... i can guarantee you that

Um....do you know not math? Each code gave us 3 orbs...he said he got 37 orbs...and 37 is NOT divisible by 3 so that means he is either trolling or bad at counting....if you dont get my post this time then go back to school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    redeem page is back up and running again.. now just a new code i guess ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    roll back pls b:angry
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    Um....do you know not math? Each code gave us 3 orbs...he said he got 37 orbs...and 37 is NOT divisible by 3 so that means he is either trolling or bad at counting....if you dont get my post this time then go back to school.

use your little piece of brain..they issued a code yesterday and everyone is exploiting THAT code

i dont have my apples here or else i would show you the maths with apples b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • dainabg
    dainabg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not GM yet to say ... something ?!
  • SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver
    SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I bet you that the cheaters won't be punished and will be allowed to get away with it again.
    Just like the FC Goonz glitch.
    Just like the Dreamchaser Pack glitch.

Roll the servers back and watch everyone leave, i dare you.

Half-arsed work as we've come to known and despise from the PWI team, well done!

What a complete and utter disgrace.
  • FooFighters - Raging Tide
    FooFighters - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    30% honest people sounds pretty good to me.
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    vitoryxxxx wrote: »
    Ok let's try this way

Rollback= more people agree and the other will QQ for a while after that and will eventually shut..
    No Rollback = Most of people will keep raging, MORE people will quit.

Ban idiots that abused? ******* =.='' = 70% of pwi banned...well not a bright idea..

roll back is like- lot of ppl happy and those who refined armor/wep till +10 cuz of orbs will QQ

so...yah Roll Back !!!
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I bet you that the cheaters won't be punished and will be allowed to get away with it again.
    Just like the FC Goonz glitch.
    Just like the Dreamchaser Pack glitch.

Roll the servers back and watch everyone leave, i dare you.

Half-arsed work as we've come to known and despise from the PWI team, well done!

What a complete and utter disgrace.

Fc glich just got them lvl dream just got ppl 400m max i heard 10* orbs got some ppl like bilions + if pwi sets 10* on sale ppl charge so pwi lost cash to they wont let their pocket empty b:shutup
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    30% honest people sounds pretty good to me.

And that 30% in how many servers pwi have?
This discussion has been closed.