Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rollback is what started this in the first place another rollback will just cause a bigger mess. All the people who got items from packs or were successful on their meridans or who farmed and grinded will lose everything they did today just because maybe a few people might have got extra orbs which are bound anyway. you dont penatalize everyone because a few people might have got extra you just penatlize the people who got extra instead of creating a bigger mess. The orbs were only available for an hour anyway and their bound its not a big deal nobodys makeing any money off it they cant be sold and those people could be eaisly penalized banned for a week or whatever they choose to do to them. Thats a much better idea then people screaming freaking out saying rollback everything and penatilize everybody. to rollback they would have to give back all the gold purchases upset half the people on the game who got items from packs and create a a much bigger problem and for what a few people getting bound orbs its no worth it and shouldnt even be a consideration so much easier to just penaltilize the people who abused the orbs and that what should happen instead of creating much bigger problems over something as small as this

You do realize people can offer refining services now, not to mention to try and +12 their gear.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Sweetiebot, no I'm not very loving. I mostly think people are evil, but I think you're pretty cool for a bot. :) I need to find out what's going on with Bailey. Sweet electric-sheepless dreams!
    I think you are! That's enough about you! Let's talk about me for a change. Why do you need to so badly? What about internal combustion sheepless dreams?

Sweetiebot, that's allright, i need to fall asleep somehow ;)<3
    Sorry, I do not know about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As more and more found out about the reward to ALL of the servers - as the red text expanded so did persons yelling ****.

Many of these never came to the forum to read about the award, the code or find out that these 3 orbs was in the package, was not tradable and etc.

If they roll back here - then why not roll back when all of those people clearly exploited the FF/FC Dragon Glitch awhile back and the ones that were caught (rare) - were given a simple 3 day ban. Most of us held our breath waiting....

And as we were slaughtered over and over by 105 Sins we could now not see - we waited.

I left 1.5 years then simply came back to a PvE server where even if a person did use that - it would not be as severe as on the PvP servers.

So find out who did it, punish them - and don't punish all that did nothing wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

Disabled due code abuse? And what about us that we neve got the ****** code? PWI staf is ****** over and over and over and over again. Its all your fault. If this is an Archosaur server only situation, how do you state in your emails that the code can be used in any server?????? You are giving your customers the chance to use the damn code not only in Archosaur server but in ANY SERVER. And now, after you blew it up AGAIN (3rd time in a row) you just disable the code? Whats next, A COMPENSATION CODE TO COMPENSATE THE COMPENSATION CODE TO COMPENSATE THE ROLLBACK???? Don't you think there have to be a limit at some point and start DOING THINGS RIGHT???? IM SICK AND TIRED OF SENDING YOU TICKETS TO RECEIVE COMPUTER GENERATED AUTO REPLIES AND CODES THAT YOU DISABLE DUE TO YOUR I N C O M P E T E N C E . AM I CLEAR??????
  • n3v3rb0r3d
    n3v3rb0r3d Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Code already expired
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, please, cuss at PWI for being total ****.
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, just read me a bedtimestory please.
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, please, cuss at PWI for being total ****.
    Can't you think about anything else but ****?
    Sweetiebot, just read me a bedtimestory please.
    I still do not understand. Are you interested in basketball?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Gotta love the first time posters who just come her to tell us the Code doesnt work anymore...

No **** sherlocks b:chuckle
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Page 69! hehehehe b:dirty
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Let me highlight this further, since people are being apologetic.

If you refine all your gear, 10 pieces, from 0 to +12, 1* orb at 80k, and 10* orb at 33m.

It will cost you 5 billion coins. For one toon.

Sure only a "few people" did this.

Let's say about 300 people did this, now see the losses. Multiply that number across servers.
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Gotta love the first time posters who just come her to tell us the Code doesnt work anymore...

No **** sherlocks b:chuckle

Whaha ikr! How hard is it to read the starterpost. Ahwell.

Sweetiebot, Basketball has never been my thing. Do you like basketball?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options

Sweetiebot, Basketball has never been my thing. Do you like basketball?
    Basketball is a game with tall players who dribble a lot. Would you like to read the Wikipedia article about basketball? No I was born without the sports gene.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Page 69! hehehehe b:dirty

lol b:chuckle
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its bound gear anyway and codes were only available for an hour so it wasnt widespread abused as people re making it out to be. its much easier to penatlize the people who abused it other than trying to penalize everyone on the game. only the people complaining are people who were already +12 who are freaking out thinking everyones gonna be plus 12 and thats not the case the orbs were only available for a hour PWI can very easily see what accounts reddem the codes more than once and punish them
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, analyze this thread please
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • enviousnvs15
    enviousnvs15 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok yeah people used code more then once but im sure 90% of PWI pop used code atleast 2x
    why banned or say ppl cheated if it was done more then once the Pop. isnt at fault its the tech's. only Ppl that complain are the ones that are r999+12 that spend thousands on game. why dont you all that are complain ask for a refund on ur +12 and be happy with that instead of being greedy lol. but hey if they rollback good if not good even better. all servers have this stop complaining lol.
    PWI, in other words rollback and give one time Code for account's or dont roll back and give the complainers something for spending thousands on the game. i spent over 1k USD on PWI i dont exspected to complain or be happy, But banning Ppl for your mistakes PWI isnt good for your company and thats legal issues. i love this game but u cant banned ppl for your mistakes, or shouldnt.......b:bye
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You do realize people can offer refining services now, not to mention to try and +12 their gear.

The gears you can use those 10 stars on HAS TO BE BOUND. Most ppl don't squander their event gold on refining other peoples gears. Smart ones anyway, I know I don't have billions of event gold sitting around for that.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, analyze this thread please
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Final Compensation - For All (Updated)!

General Stats:
    First Post: 11-21-2013
    Last Post: 11-21-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 1 days
    Total Posts: 688
    Average Posts Per Day: 688.0

Activity:
    Thread Activity

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    AiIeana - Raging Tide (23)
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur (19)
    SweetieBot - Lothranis (16)
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon (16)
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur (13)
    Fabuleux - Lost City (11)
    Momentarily - Harshlands (11)
    Knownase - Heavens Tear (10)
    VairyHagina - Morai (9)
    jessami (8)
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur (8)
    GhostHealer - Heavens Tear (8)
    cgatsby (8)
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur (8)
    overcomem (7)
    SeaAnna - Archosaur (7)
    Vhori - Harshlands (7)
    TZoner - Raging Tide (7)
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver (7)
    karmelia (7)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 52258
    Total Sentences: 3755
    Average Words per Post: 76.0
    Average Words per Sentence: 13.9
    Average Sentences per Post: 5.5
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.3
    Average Letters per Word: 4.2

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    code (467)
    rollback (326)
    orbs (251)
    back (224)
    server (209)
    game (167)
    roll (148)
    everyone (140)
    again (139)
    players (138)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "in the first (34)"
    "the code is (32)"
    "the first place (30)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "in the first place (30)"
    "we've disabled the code (18)"
    "we investigate the situation (18)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "we've disabled the code while (18)"
    "code while we investigate the (18)"
    "while we investigate the situation (18)"

This took me 10.4 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XTRiADx - Lost City
    XTRiADx - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cause its posted redeem till 24th , and today 21st

Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.
  • Kayzn - Sanctuary
    Kayzn - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, tell me a joke please =)
  • NottLie - Dreamweaver
    NottLie - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its only me that think that best way to fix that now is give everybody alot 10* free orbs to be fair to who not abused it/get none, because a reroll is just make worse(i will lost like 3 lvls,badges alot of things) lets be real, they probably only have a back up from tuesday last maint...now its screwed up already give to everybody!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, tell me a joke please =)
    What did the judge say when the skunk went into the court room? Odor in the court. Ha ha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2013
    Options
    All in all, the heads are gonna roll in the PWI office, imagine what potential revenue is lost due to this **** up lol.
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Something tells me i spam too much... *hides*

Gonna try to sleep some. b:bye
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would say private server is really fair more than PWI !! and true free to play. really regret that pwi let this happen over and over since Dream Chaser code glich whitch people make a billion of coin and still let this glitch happen again? !! roll back is your last chance GMs!!
    many people still waiting for more info and response.
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Still if you look at the first page, and read it all, it says the code has been disabled for investigation...

PWI please give away redeem codes for free brains b:laugh
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well you have better think hard on what your gonna do in the next days. The server problems combined with arch codes and all server codes has already a great impact on the community.

Next step will basically decide how much of the playerbase you wanna keep, anyway you put it, you'll still lose a significant amount, it's up to you to try and save as many as possible.

Moreover me as a player idk if i can start farming 2x or not cuz u guys are too unpredictable, i dont want to farm then get the rollback bs again.

P.S. Ast please turn off sweetybot, it spams again the forum with unnecessary information. ty
  • n3v3rb0r3d
    n3v3rb0r3d Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they said they re-roll already why i still can;t redeem the code b:sad
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    People started complaining the moment the red text started and I honestly never saw anyone's name roll past more than 3 times - which was what we got for using the code once.

Yet those same people never read the post on the forum but continued to swear everyone was hacking.

So my question is - how do they know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
This discussion has been closed.