All East Coast Servers: Server Network Error

Options

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wow :( feel bad for you guys, this sucks.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • CivilioN - Raging Tide
    CivilioN - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    steelsteed wrote: »
    best English, Bro' B:laugh
    Ебало закрыл бро, бест русский язык! b:victory
  • CivilioN - Raging Tide
    CivilioN - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Tha tha tha again our server in problems... and our east... always... why...
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When are you guys gonna get something right? This is well past ridiculous when all you're doing is restarting the servers?
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this is so boring to be alone online Q_Q i want pwi alive again D:
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And think about this. when's the last time the west coast servers were down?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • YukiNakaoH - Harshlands
    YukiNakaoH - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i cant log in game as a lot of ppl idk what are u doing gm but ya have to pay more atention on ur job. fix it hurry please. thats why the ppl stop to play a game...
  • Zvezdas - Harshlands
    Zvezdas - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Same problem i have . f:strive
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As someone said in another thread. Raging Tides is Trolling Tides. Not only the users on it troll, but the server as well.

"Oh look guys! I'm working! HURRAY! lol jokes, this server going on vacation."
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When are you guys gonna get something right? This is well past ridiculous when all you're doing is restarting the servers?

Apparently, users who claim to be "in-the-know" have said the issue is a Authd issue. Which isn't the servers themselves, it's the database where all the server gets it's information.

So, most people who can get in won't see characters. They're working on it.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And think about this. when's the last time the west coast servers were down?
    Typically they have issues right after the East Coast gets fixed. Though not nearly as bad, and for a much shorter period of time.

This week it seems to stem from some fubar with the DST update. No clue how you manage to **** up a server when all you're doing is changing the clock and restarting them. It is Wanmei though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Typically they have issues right after the East Coast gets fixed. Though not nearly as bad, and for a much shorter period of time.

This week it seems to stem from some fubar with the DST update. No clue how you manage to **** up a server when all you're doing is changing the clock and restarting them. It is Wanmei though.

PWI can probably handle the West Coast servers a bit easier because they themselves are in the West Coast. If the servers are hosted in China, well, It's going to be a long night kids.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If they're using MySQL for the database (which is the issue, not the servers themselves allegedly), then I suggest running them more coffee than "......-ing" them.

Can anyone actually confirm whether the servers are hosted in USA or China? Some people say Wanmei hosts them and perform's maintenance and others say they're at PWE HQ O.O
  • frozenbest
    frozenbest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    same problem for me i find it very annoying to cant login harsland server i hope PWI will solve it very fast. i can enter in other server but in east cote server.
  • _Little_Boy_ - Raging Tide
    _Little_Boy_ - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK f:melon
    melons -_-
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was under the impression the east coast servers were based somewhere in New York City...Might be wrong, though.

I also can't get in right now.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Kalah - Raging Tide
    Kalah - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes all east servers down. It's becoming more difficult to login on east servers, ultimately. b:sad
  • Starcaster - Raging Tide
    Starcaster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    having the same issues and dont tell me to wait a week-i am only on one server and this is the day after maintenence. honestly this last couple of updates have done nothing but *** the game up. ive been playing for awhile and never had this many issues in 1 freaking week. makes me want to quit pwi : /
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was under the impression the east coast servers were based somewhere in New York City...Might be wrong, though.

I also can't get in right now.

I'm confused myself. Some say Wanmei has them, some say they're in the States. Gm's have never officially acknowledged their geographical location and google is of no help.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Is anyone getting that small little tingle when thinking of the great #EASTCOASTSERVERSDEBACLE2013 (it'll catch on :P)?

Does anything think this may require a server rollback?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol ikr wth pwi we wanna play
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:cryand have not seen any new patches or updatesb:angry
  • adinwaverider
    adinwaverider Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    tis is nuts im still getting the server error and its like 8:30 am aka server time i want to get back to playing b:angry
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm confused myself. Some say Wanmei has them, some say they're in the States. Gm's have never officially acknowledged their geographical location and google is of no help.

I remember a while ago there was a hurricane that hit New York City that brought all the east coast servers down because it flooded the city and took out a lot of power lines. I don't think a hurricane hitting NY would effect servers in china. Typically companys place servers respective to their time zones. So that leaves eastern USA, canada, and parts of Brazil. Given the storm taking them out, I'm fairly certain they're in New York.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:cryand have not seen any new patches or updatesb:angry

No patches and no updates. At least not this maint.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I remember a while ago there was a hurricane that hit New York City that brought all the east coast servers down because it flooded the city and took out a lot of power lines. I don't think a hurricane hitting NY would effect servers in china. Typically companys place servers respective to their time zones. So that leaves eastern USA, canada, and parts of Brazil. Given the storm taking them out, I'm fairly certain they're in New York.

Well, that makes a lot of sense :D. It would be silly to have the servers based in China anyway.
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Server connection error for all servers 0833 EST-no update to ARC or client. No new news on PWI home page. Can someone let us know what is going on?
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    whats wrong with rollbacks?? they rock at wal-mart
    edited November 2013
    Options
    omg that link peccable says it all lmao