All East Coast Servers: Server Network Error

Options

Comments

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'd be happy if they reskinned r9rr from it's ugly look into these sexy skins

http://pwi.ecatomb.net/armor-rod.php

I'd be happy with my BM running around like that. Each looks like the perfect epitome of their class. BM looks like a guard of the sorts, which is awesome.

The bigger question is, why don't we already HAVE those skins? What gear are those and wear can I get it. Because, yes please.
  • patay3
    patay3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When will be this server error to be fix.. common PWI, was not online for 1 week and excited to play and suddenly this error disappointed me.. :(
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The bigger question is, why don't we already HAVE those skins? What gear are those and wear can I get it. Because, yes please.

It's chinas version of r9rr, not in our version. We don't have that skin because it came out after ours and when something is PWI exclusive, such as our r9rr, they re-use skins. (recolored OHT weapons, same skin as Morai gear, 100 morai for NirvS3 and 101 morai for r9rr armor)

It wouldn't be hard to reskin them, either.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's chinas version of r9rr, not in our version. We don't have that skin because it came out after ours and when something is PWI exclusive, such as our r9rr, they re-use skins. (recolored OHT weapons, same skin as Morai gear, 100 morai for NirvS3 and 101 morai for r9rr armor)

It wouldn't be hard to reskin them, either.

Someone needs to start a petition because, I want China's skins :( The psychic's looks so pretty.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't know why the color of armour is an issue at all, most wear fashion to cover it up anyways! I seriously doubt they'll implement something like that just for a handful of players plus it would affect sales on dye and fashion!

I do use the fashion but sometimes I like to wear my armor too, or I would if it was a nicer color.
  • AQUAC - Raging Tide
    AQUAC - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I were having problems logging in Raging Tide server, even before last maintenance. I got the cute "server network error" msg.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There was a petition for weapon changes, but we got squat. I'd sign another, though!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • br4wl
    br4wl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I bet they'll be continuing 2x while they fix this error and will end it after they're done b:chuckle

Lucky for those who got in (if there are any ) b:surrender

But seriously, if they do end 2x ....... f:fume
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'd be happy if they reskinned r9rr from it's ugly look into these sexy skins

http://pwi.ecatomb.net/armor-rod.php

I'd be happy with my BM running around like that. Each looks like the perfect epitome of their class. BM looks like a guard of the sorts, which is awesome.

Those are nice but we get only about 10% of what China gets. In China PWC is Pay to play so they get everything and we, PWI are free so we get sheeeet....b:cry
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There was a petition for weapon changes, but we got squat. I'd sign another, though!

We can always suck up to China and have Wanmei sneakily include it in the expansion files they send over to PWE >.>
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Those are nice but we get only about 10% of what China gets. In China PWC is Pay to play so they get everything and we, PWI are free so we get sheeeet....b:cry

Pay to play you say? Does that mean China doesn't have a boutique? That they get R9 given to them through the normal rank means :O?
  • Lady_Arina - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Arina - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    haa xD

Translation: Shut the **** up bro. Best Russian Language. b:victory

b:shutupb:surrender

This russian guy not able to converse in English and try to troll us, spit on him, lack of any education and no culture b:bye
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options

Source please.

I was under the impression Pay to Play PW was separate from the free version that PWCN has.

Not to mention, t3 Nirv was for us, not for china. Example, PWBR doesn't have t3 Nirvy.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Pay to play you say? Does that mean China doesn't have a boutique? That they get R9 given to them through the normal rank means :O?

I don't know about that I just know they pay like you do for WoW, a monthly charge of some kind. And they do have a boutique, but I think they have waaaay more stuff in it, more fashion and pets, mounts, flyers and so forth.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't know about that I just know they pay like you do for WoW, a monthly charge of some kind. And they do have a boutique, but I think they have waaaay more stuff in it, more fashion and pets, mounts, flyers and so forth.

I want more pets, flyers and mounts toooooo D:. I wish my update of PW JPN would finish downloading. I want Asian boutiques.
  • Juggarjew - Harshlands
    Juggarjew - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I believe they are hosted in the US. Otherwise you wouldn't see low pings.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Source please.

I was under the impression Pay to Play PW was separate from the free version that PWCN has.

Not to mention, t3 Nirv was for us, not for china. Example, PWBR doesn't have t3 Nirvy.

Someone in my old faction told me this, he reads the China forums and he's always been right about what he's told us so I've never doubted him. I would give his name if I had his okay but his wife is having a baby and he's not playing atm so I can't.
  • Ameyuri - Dreamweaver
    Ameyuri - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So.. I am curious to why we haven't heard from any GM or anything about this "Server Network error" And when it will be fixed or something. Would be nice if they would let us know something for a change...
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I want more pets, flyers and mounts toooooo D:. I wish my update of PW JPN would finish downloading. I want Asian boutiques.

Oh! So you can post us some screenies once you are playing! Woot! b:thanks
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    west coast servers FTWb:laugh
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So.. I am curious to why we haven't heard from any GM or anything about this "Server Network error" And when it will be fixed or something. Would be nice if they would let us know something for a change...

It's currently 6 34am in CA. The GM's aren't even in the office yet to post a status update.
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey guys even on the Facebook for Blessing that East coast servers dont exist.
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options

Bet they are all still in bed.
  • Juggarjew - Harshlands
    Juggarjew - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If I were a GM, or PWE database tech I would take my sweet time fixing the issue if I read all the QQ threads... lol complaining absolutely will not get the servers up any faster. You'll live.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh! So you can post us some screenies once you are playing! Woot! b:thanks

Haha it's not all that different to PWI. Except I think Japan just got the new expansion (usually they're the next to get it after China. With Japanese being another Asian language the translation is generally faster). Which may explain why this is a big update :O. I hope it's the new expansion xD. I need to practise my Japanese b:surrender
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    west coast servers FTWb:laugh

b:lipcurl Okay, ihu...so mean!
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey guys even on the Facebook for Blessing that East coast servers dont exist.

Welcome to a database issue.

I really hope this doesn't require a rollback.
  • Ameyuri - Dreamweaver
    Ameyuri - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol I know what time it is in CA :p It is just ridiculous that this is taking so long is all.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah it was said in another thread. I never see a ping below 230 myself. But that's Australian life.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If I were a GM, or PWE database tech I would take my sweet time fixing the issue if I read all the QQ threads... lol complaining absolutely will not get the servers up any faster. You'll live.

But it gives us something to do while we can't play. So, shush! Let us complain and chit-chat until they get the server fixed!