Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'd say, don't even change her mouth, it looks good as it is b:beg I usually make eyes and eye iris size smaller, but it's merely a personal preference, and this is a very well-designed "moderate" doll-style character.

But the main point I want to state is that *headdesk* it is not a "huge" head b:infuriated, it's a friggin' normal, anatomically correct head size. Default head size of some old races, especially venos, looks too small to me. Maybe because head size was meant to be a certain percentage of a total height of a preset, and veno's ears also contribute to the total head size b:laugh

And I post my psy this time. Unlike my tiny veno, she looks like she's well over 6 feet tall :) Spotted this view in bh39, so didn't even care about resolution, just hit Alt+H before it's gone. I think that psy's Souls/Voodoo and archer's bow look good together.
    b9e6b865-2c6d-4ef9-94ce-146af9d03fce.jpg
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I think I saw her before Gerthab:laugh I'm not sure though, but reason I remember her is that I liked her look:3 I won't vote since I don't like voting without posting ss which I already posted but, I like how her hair matches the dreamchaser armor, it looks so frigging good! kinda makes her part of that gear. Face is natural and beautiful and only thing I'd change in her is breast, I'd make it bigger, lol but it's about taste, so I guess you don't like huge ****

about gear, I'm still sad that pwi doesn't have armor transmogb:sad
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Damirien, no no b:laugh Her chest is actually gigantic enough, it's just the camera angle. If you try to move the slider to make it any bigger, it already makes the rib cage look weird, like it is misshapen or something. And maybe you saw this char on the "Love your perfect character" thread, I once posted her there, in pre-Dreamchaser lowbie gear. Dreamchaser looks so good, fashion fades in comparison, lol. So I think I'll switch to fashion at lvl 70, and right now I like running around like this, looking like a sympho-metal singer b:chuckle
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @Vasanta:
    Maybe. b:cute

Pretty please big_tiger_002.gif
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Damirien, no no b:laugh Her chest is actually gigantic enough, it's just the camera angle.

then post itb:dirty lol jk, nice to hear it btw

and I am wearing fashion till 70 just to get gear, it's getting funnyb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • MeiLilana - Dreamweaver
    MeiLilana - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Rating Gertha's as 3.5. I'm not a fan of the tideborns' look at all but this one isn't so bad.

Capture_zps4a5eed12.jpg

mei_zpsa17fb8b7.jpg

nmk_zps1595feb9.jpg
    You read my signature. That's enough social interaction for one day.
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    Karmil - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    4/5 for you gertha, I love that makeup and a little gothic look myself as you can see, but I don't like your colors, though I must say that they match. Hair is also same lol

my bm, I hated bms, but now I love themf:shy and don't get confused by avatar, it's our ****ty *** forums.. hope I'm not gonne gat bannedb:quiet

mw4qp1.jpg
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Karmil
    The face is quite pretty, I like the fierce, determined look that she's got going on - it shows a lot of personality. To me the head is just too small compared to the body and the chest area way too large in comparison. 2.5/5

MeiLilana
    I like how you've matched all the colours, it's a very nice scheme. I think there's something with the chin/mouth area that's a little bit off, maybe a bit too long compared to the rest of her face. I'd also try some other colours for the eyebrows, they sort of fade away next to the other more dominant colours. 3.5/5

Gertha
    A well balanced character with a very nice skin colour going on and I like the eyebrows. My only fear is that she will get lost in the crowd of other default-looking TB characters. 3.5/5

Fonyan
    I love the way your cleric looks, so sweet and innocent :3 All the colours work really well together and I'll always be jealous of how you can manage to make every single character of yours so unique and pretty. I just wanna make her smile a bit, she looks so sad D: 5/5

Cocobelle
    I've always admired your pretty characters, they all share a common look which at the same time is so unique to every one of your characters and so far from anyone else in the game. The new look for your cleric is no exception. I love how you've managed to use more uncommon make-up on her. She looks like a flower in Spring, fragile and beautiful ^^ 5/5

Sorry to all others I couldn't comment on, maybe I should drop in here more often ^^'

Here's one of my attempts to update my psy's look a little bit. I'm awful at editing characters to be interesting and unique (especially TBs), but I wanted to try and achieve a young, sweet look without giving her a typical doll-like look.

psy_zpsf29930b2.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Cocobelle: She look pretty, but she make me think to Aurora (Sleeping beauty) and she look like she need a big night of sleep. 4/5

Fonyan: She's adorable, totally the kind of char I like. 5/5

MeiLilana: There's something that bother me, there's too much color and that don't fit together. 2.5/5

Karmil: As someone said the head is too small, I think the eyes are too small too and for the light colors the old eyes (not edit) look bad, I don't really like it sorry. 2/5

Chelestine: I usually don't like the fishes look, but your look wonderful, she's really pretty and different and look sweet. 5/5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Sesenia - Heavens Tear
    Sesenia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    dsfrds_zps5268cc5b.png

Not new coming back. xD anyway my soon to be demon cleric Sesenia. :>
  • Mitzyukii - Heavens Tear
    Mitzyukii - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    dsfrds_zps5268cc5b.png

Forums is freakeh mennng <Sesenia
    edited June 2013
    Options
    dsfrds_zps5268cc5b.png

Pls rate other people chars, this is not a show off tread, if you just want to post without rate there's a other thread for it. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mitzyukii - Heavens Tear
    Mitzyukii - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    dsfrds_zps5268cc5b.png

Pls rate other people chars, this is not a show off tread, if you just want to post without rate there's a other thread for it. =)

Yeah I was trying to edit the post with my rates but my brother keep calling and hanging up on people with the house phone... which makes me DC constantly so bloody annoying and I just ragequit but anyway my ratings ~

Chelestine - 5/5 Cutest tideborn I ever seen. <3
    Karmil - 4/5 I love everything but the hair idk why it just throws it off for me.
    MeiLilana - 5/5 I love how she looks so Elven very mystical <3
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    Karmil - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lmao I always receive maaany rating instead of one or two, thanks.

and I voted for liliana accidentally calling her gertha, in some reasons. O_O why? I thought it suited her more then her actual name, sorry for that
  • cxbnhufdnnuuf
    cxbnhufdnnuuf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Ziraia - I haven't seen your veno before.. I think x3 but she looks good indeed. You have chosen really suitable color scheme to match devil veno :3 (I dunno what else to say but maybe you could make her lips a lil thicker) 5/5
    Other ratings are posted in previous page ;)

So I have been messing with .ini files and that's the result :3
    Cleric (I couldn't make that hairstyle fit her head -.-)
    s5a5oi.jpg

Seeker (dunno about the hair Dx)
    2zqtn5y.jpg

Baby sin <3 (I have posted her before but this time I added some diffrent hair >:D)
    2mgpq9x.jpg

Omg i love them theyre both so pretty, the first one 4.5/5 and the other 4/5
  • cxbnhufdnnuuf
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is my veno c:
    2013-06-1419-58-592.png

This is my mystic c:
    2013-06-0916-09-062.png

Please rate, hope you enjoy them ^-^
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is my veno c:
    2013-06-1419-58-592.png

This is my mystic c:
    2013-06-0916-09-062.png

Please rate, hope you enjoy them ^-^

As said, to be rate you need to rate other people first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lucideous - Heavens Tear
    Lucideous - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    carlos2354 wrote: »
    can I please have the skin colour code of ur char? her skin colour is awesome :)
    shes my favourite out of all b females ive seen

Sure! I'll post them here in case anyone else wants to use them ^^
    Skin INIs for http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9544/20130225182445.png ~

idFaceTex = 1085
    colorFace = -1718882
    bodyID = 3
    colorBody = -796789

Thank you ~ I spent a good chunk of time trying to get them to match up x_x but even so they're not perfect.

Bella - cxbnhufdnnuuf rated and then double posted with their own characters ^^

Ratings ~ --

@Gertha - Ahhh I love your TB!! She looks so tall and regal <3 ~ a really unique look, so different from all the cutesy toons out there. That hairstyle looks amazing on her. 5/5

@MeiLilana - Her eyes are too close together and her chin is a little chunky. I like her colors though! 3/5

@Karmil - Really different look you have going! Very intense. I'd maybe shorten the nose/midsection of her face and make her head bigger/her boobies smaller (x__x I'm not a chunkychest fan, hehe). 3.5/5

@Chelestine - SO cute. aldfajlfdskfj. That's the most angelic face I've ever seen and the colors suit her perfectly, like wow. Even her hair is amazing! Something about the sucked in shape of her cheeks is just really adorable. Unfortunately it doesn't translate into the mini-icon so well :C but 5/5 anyway <3

@Sesenia - Your character has a very natural look to her, which is unusual and I like it. The middle of her face is a little too long, but otherwise I like her very much! I'd maybe give her more natural colors though. 4/5

@cxbnhufdnnuuf - Not a big fan of doll toons, and your characters' eyes are too close together .___. ;; but I suppose that's sort of what you were going for. 2.5/5
    _ _

WALL OF TEXT ASIDE ;; here is my Cleric! :D

20130415110326.png
    vs0.png

I'm so happy I finally got that TB hair to work on a toon <3 it's just so hard to use!! D:
    edited June 2013
    Options
    vs0.png

Lucideous: I'll rate on the second one, cause on the first one she look like to wear a wig and the top lips seems tiny. I like the hair on the second SS, the nose seems just a bit to short, but overall she look good, the hair look nice on her and I do really how the SS is took, she look like she was holding a camera. 4.5/5
    =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lucideous~ Wow she seems to be taking herself a selfie pic. XD So cute, and really nice looking innocent face. :3 4/5! b:cute

Here's the most recent look of my Archer Spearena : These pics have been wandering off the forums for a while now lol.

asdf_zpsccdb6f4b-1_zpsa471d612.png

Spear_zpsa0932a8f.png

Meheh_zps6cd99a0f.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lucideous, may I add the missing 0.5 to Bella's rating, as your cleric looks to me so totally like a certain real life person, especially in the first screenshot, including hair and skin tone and stuff. And maybe even the features listed as "flaws" actually make the resemblance so striking. :D I like chars that look live and real, especially faces with character (characters with character, let's say so). And yes, the second picture deserves 5 itself, as it does look like a selfshot b:laugh
    Thank you for the positive response, of course b:thanks That's how this char turned out to be. To me, female Psychics are easy to make them look regal, and so are male Wizards and Mystics of both genders. I also can appreciate well-designed doll chars, even though don't play them myself...

wushih14 - Spearena, not sure if I should rate, as I don't have any more pics to post myself, but I like how the platinum hair looks pinkish in the first screenshot :) Nifty tinge
  • cxbnhufdnnuuf
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sure! I'll post them here in case anyone else wants to use them ^^
    Skin INIs for http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9544/20130225182445.png ~

idFaceTex = 1085
    colorFace = -1718882
    bodyID = 3
    colorBody = -796789

Thank you ~ I spent a good chunk of time trying to get them to match up x_x but even so they're not perfect.

Bella - cxbnhufdnnuuf rated and then double posted with their own characters ^^

Ratings ~ --

@Gertha - Ahhh I love your TB!! She looks so tall and regal <3 ~ a really unique look, so different from all the cutesy toons out there. That hairstyle looks amazing on her. 5/5

@MeiLilana - Her eyes are too close together and her chin is a little chunky. I like her colors though! 3/5

@Karmil - Really different look you have going! Very intense. I'd maybe shorten the nose/midsection of her face and make her head bigger/her boobies smaller (x__x I'm not a chunkychest fan, hehe). 3.5/5

@Chelestine - SO cute. aldfajlfdskfj. That's the most angelic face I've ever seen and the colors suit her perfectly, like wow. Even her hair is amazing! Something about the sucked in shape of her cheeks is just really adorable. Unfortunately it doesn't translate into the mini-icon so well :C but 5/5 anyway <3

@Sesenia - Your character has a very natural look to her, which is unusual and I like it. The middle of her face is a little too long, but otherwise I like her very much! I'd maybe give her more natural colors though. 4/5

@cxbnhufdnnuuf - Not a big fan of doll toons, and your characters' eyes are too close together .___. ;; but I suppose that's sort of what you were going for. 2.5/5
    _ _

WALL OF TEXT ASIDE ;; here is my Cleric! :D

20130415110326.png
    vs0.png

I'm so happy I finally got that TB hair to work on a toon <3 it's just so hard to use!! D:
    So pretty 4.5/5
  • cxbnhufdnnuuf
    edited June 2013
    Options
    wushih14 wrote: »
    Lucideous~ Wow she seems to be taking herself a selfie pic. XD So cute, and really nice looking innocent face. :3 4/5! b:cute

Here's the most recent look of my Archer Spearena : These pics have been wandering off the forums for a while now lol.

asdf_zpsccdb6f4b-1_zpsa471d612.png

Spear_zpsa0932a8f.png

Meheh_zps6cd99a0f.png

Sorry i cant say i like it that much, i think your wearing to much makeup, and the eyes are a little far apart 2/5
  • cxbnhufdnnuuf
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I love her so much 10/10 , can i have the ini file please?b:dirty

Prettty and small <3 4/5b:laugh
  • foreveranoob
    foreveranoob Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    wushih14: 4.5/5

Lucideous: 4.5/5 on 2nd one. Everything looks fine. The dress is very nice but IDK why the eyebrows kinda get on to me.

Shizunne: 5/5 on the first picture. Very pretty.

Here is my veno. I spent a lot of time on her. Suggestions are welcomed. TY
    Veno #1

fiaw.png

Veno #2 ( This one was meant to look calm and delicate. Didn't turn out quite right :P)
    g8xo.png
  • NzPanda - Archosaur
    NzPanda - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Deceptistar: 4/5, her eyes are HUGE imo >.<'
    sorenshiiixy2.png
    Sorenshi~

( And just a cool screenshot of the new wings:
    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6057/20090117160630zk9.png )

I think this one is the best in my view
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    foreveranoob: I personally like the 1st veno more than the 2nd. In my opinion their eyes are a bit too high so 4/5. :)

I have been having a trouble picking look for my mystic so.. I hope you guys can help me.
    rsml.png
    ez7.png
    728e.png
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Chelestine
    5/5 - She looks so cute! She looks like a real person some how. If I had a character like that, I'd never change her face again. She also fits the white hair very well.

Sesenia
    2/5 - I think her face is a little bit long, and I would change her colors to something more natural.

cxbnhufdnnuuf
    3/5 - They are both cute in their own way, but I'm still no fan of huge eyes and the "alien-ish look" (I dont know what else to call it D:)

Lucideous
    3/5 - There is something about her face that I dont like, might be the eye shadow, or mouth, or eyebrows.. or the nose, I'm not sure Dx Her colors are nice, and I love that TB hair <3

wushih14
    5/5 - She's totally awesome, so unique and pretty. I love how you did the eyes.. And I like how the only thing with color is her mouth.

Sugarmist
    I personally like EG's with light hair colors, so out of the three, I'd pick the 1st. Not the 3rd, because I think it looks weird when female EG's smile (atleast that preset, dont remember how the others are)

I'd post a screenie of a character, but I dont play anymore :[ Just like to rate people. And sorry if I missed someone, it's probably because I didnt know what to say about your character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Chelestine
    5/5 - She looks so cute! She looks like a real person some how. If I had a character like that, I'd never change her face again. She also fits the white hair very well.

Sesenia
    2/5 - I think her face is a little bit long, and I would change her colors to something more natural.

cxbnhufdnnuuf
    3/5 - They are both cute in their own way, but I'm still no fan of huge eyes and the "alien-ish look" (I dont know what else to call it D:)

Lucideous
    3/5 - There is something about her face that I dont like, might be the eye shadow, or mouth, or eyebrows.. or the nose, I'm not sure Dx Her colors are nice, and I love that TB hair <3

wushih14
    5/5 - She's totally awesome, so unique and pretty. I love how you did the eyes.. And I like how the only thing with color is her mouth.

Sugarmist
    I personally like EG's with light hair colors, so out of the three, I'd pick the 1st. Not the 3rd, because I think it looks weird when female EG's smile (atleast that preset, dont remember how the others are)

I'd post a screenie of a character, but I dont play anymore :[ Just like to rate people. And sorry if I missed someone, it's probably because I didnt know what to say about your character.

Oh sorry about the smile. XD
    She got same face than the 2 others, I just took the screenshot when she were smiling. :D
    Only difference between those 3 is just the haircolor.
  • CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oooh this might be fun!

2013-07-0611-59-10_zpsf79c2240.png
    I copied Desdi's font color. It's too pretty. Forgive me Desdi b:thanks