MinoesnewlookPWI.png

You need to rate others to get rated. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Galacatta - 3/5
    Personally the eyes are a weird shape (maybe the rotation / placement more than the shape?) and the body porportions are not to my liking. I really, really like her color scheme though. Somehow you were able to make red-eyes work and I commend you on that. XD Very pretty!

Foxy_Z - 4/5 and 3/5 (respectively) I'll rate them completely separately.
    First one: The mouth for my preference is too thin, and the ears (not the fox ones) are a bit too low (I like high ears though. b:surrender If they're different than the lower one then I guess the hair just makes it look like that). Overall it's pretty generic, but very pretty. The hair is cute (I have the same on my veno XD) and I actually like the black eye-liner with the black eyes. Very cute.
    Second one: I'm not a fan of the hair or the hair color and the mouth is still too thin. I'm fonder of cats (but that's a personal preference) and the human ears look to be in a better position. Again, the oddness of the eyes balances out the dark eyeliner, and I'm a fan of the eye combo.

QuietxKill - 4/5 (fash 3.5/5)
    The only thing I don't like is I feel the head is a bit too wide. I think the fash makes her body look kind of odd, but when she's in the armor she looks fine. It also might be the dopey position the chars stand in.

~~~~~

Here's my main Riverwell! I close-up screen-capped her the other day because I liked the lighting, and then realized that I had never posted her in this thread:
    (Her eyes look kind of black or dark-grey, but they're actually dark-green, the lighting just messed with it. XD)

yu63.png
    7s85.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • ghost2break
    ghost2break Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    QuietxKill: 4.5/5 I like the colors, eyes, and the way the hair looks against the face :3, she just looks a little on the skinny side when in armor.

_Minoes_: 3/5 She's nice, but I like the before one better, her eyes are maybe a little too small to go with big lips.

Riverwell: 4.5/5 I really like her <3 the middle portion of her face is kind of long, but other than that she looks nice :3

Here's my new sin, but I need help coming up with his colors b:surrender
    Before:
    21f19711-41bd-48b2-9235-3d99d701bef4.jpg?t=1378166305

After:
    f13e3343-e657-454c-9d2c-e973b484eadd.jpg?t=1378166345

I saw a lot of skin colored sins around so I wanted to be a little different, but do you guys think these colors go well together? I'd really appreciate any help q.q
  • Aryaale - Archosaur
    Aryaale - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

@Foxy_Z: I say top, but that's because I prefer the colors and hair over the shorter one. The best I can say is to each have your own veno, though. c;

@Gala: I've always thought Gala's cleric was very pretty, so I may be biased. 5/5 c:

@QuietxKill: I have a thing for cute assassins since I can never really make mine pull off cute. I had a lot of comments on mine before but wasn't happy with it, yours is adorable but maybe just a tad bit presetty for me. Most sins look that way for me, though. o.e 4.5/5

@Riverwell: I'm going to end up saying the same as ghost, she's cute but I think the middle portion of her face is rather elongated. 4.5/5 ^^

@ghost: I'm not really big on most sins that go with other colors, so I can't really help there. o.e I do like the before colors though, I KNOW I'M SO GENERIC. D:

---
    Lessee. I'm on a borrowed family pc while my laptop is being worked on, so I'm not sure if I have any good ones of my archer's recent makeover. She's gone through a few now, but I really like her features on her recent makeover and tend to change the colors depending on how I'm feeling. I might go back to her red/white, but at the moment I like that her hair and eyes are similar to mine irl. s: I also tend to mostly go off of the profile that you see when you click on a pixel almost more than their actual in-game body?

[only screenshot I can find of her original makeover on this pc]
    nyid88.jpg
    [white/red, took a few ss on the new boat, but didn't really get any others close]
    2r4340i.jpg
    [newest, just took a random shot in RoR lol ;D]
    13yi6ph.jpg

• Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So I finally got around to ini editing my archer. I'm pretty pleased with the results.

BEFORE:
    arch-before_zpsdd59e1b0.jpg

AFTER:
    arch-after_zps0f36d322.jpg

What do you all think? (Be gentle! b:thanks)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So I finally got around to ini editing my archer. I'm pretty pleased with the results.

BEFORE:
    arch-before_zpsdd59e1b0.jpg

AFTER:
    arch-after_zps0f36d322.jpg

What do you all think? (Be gentle! b:thanks)

Admirable job b:cute That's what I think. I think your char was 5/5 as a "before" version anyway. New version is great too, but I just love the glossy chic look with the old hair. Though adding Earthguard eyes wouldn't hurt, of course.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    oooh yay a thread i can perv on and not be yelled at by zheii QQ

Markhor: archers pics i liked the first one better 4/5 on that one and the second one 3/5
    Aryaale: red haired one looks best just cuz it looks badass
    no offense to the ladies/men putting urselves out there but no 5/5s on this thread yet. (its gotta be able to make me want to live in PWI just to be with that char)
    girlz be rocking them looksb:dirty
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Aryaale - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    oooh yay a thread i can perv on and not be yelled at by zheii QQ

Markhor: archers pics i liked the first one better 4/5 on that one and the second one 3/5
    Aryaale: red haired one looks best just cuz it looks badass
    no offense to the ladies/men putting urselves out there but no 5/5s on this thread yet. (its gotta be able to make me want to live in PWI just to be with that char)
    girlz be rocking them looksb:dirty

Let me PM her and fix that real quick. b:avoid
  • LittleDolly - Harshlands
    LittleDolly - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    A warning in advance... I'm a harsh critic you won't like me xD

MeiLilana - Dreamweaver
    her eyes are too large and the colors do not match her eyebrows are too bold and her chin is too long
    2/5
    Karmil - Heavens Tear
    her head is too small and her **** too big... she looks very disproportionate the fashion is a no as well you made her nose too small and her lips too big her eyebrows are too big for her eyes and much too steep
    2/5
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    that hair does not compliment her makes her face look very wide in the middle
    her eyes are too far apart in my opinion and I don't like the color scheme goin on...
    2/5
    Sesenia - Heavens Tear
    Her face is too thin and long, made look more so by that hair and her eyes being so high and her mouth so low
    also try a slightly darker lip color and lighter eyeshadow
    3/5
    cxbnhufdnnuuf
    all of those characters look the same... with the hair not fitting don't use it really takes away from their beauty they aren't bad just not my style
    4/5
    As for your second post with the doll faced characters... they are not original anymore there are too many out there... cute but try something new...
    3/5
    Lucideous - Heavens Tear
    Wonderful! Good job with that shadow she looks good and her facial features although I have to say her eyebrows bother me a bit...
    5/5
    wushih14
    Her eyes are too far apart, and too open her nose I do like and her lips but try different colors
    since she has white hair give her skin a slight tan and her lips less purple change her eye color as well and soften those brows xD
    2/5
    foreveranoob
    for the first that hair is bad(for the second as well) The eyes are too far apart and require some makeup to make them pop try a hint of green
    as for the second same thing really and change that hair color as well as style the eyebrows do not suit her either try different eyebrow texture
    3/5
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Those colors make her look washed out try different skintone or to lighten them and different hair colors and don't make her frown
    Looks too similar to other egs...
    2/5
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    She looks too close to the mods and her body is disproportionate Diff lip color for sure
    2/5
    YanaBabe - Sanctuary
    Soften her lip color and her arches on her brows
    3/5
    Kinnacat - Lost City
    Her nose looks squished and her chin is too small otherwise she is okay
    4/5
    Kyllde - Heavens Tear
    Try makin his chin a bit smaller and lowering his eyebrows don't make them so pointed either but otherwise good job!
    4/5
    Yuima - Heavens Tear
    change her eye shape and give her some eyeshadow also her face is too thin on the lower half of her face makes the hair not good with it
    2/5
    kanarien
    Eyes and lower lip too big different eyebrow texture maybe... looks very bushy otherwise nice!
    4/5
    cr0ss2
    Just looks like you took a preset and put eg male hair on it... try making her face unique somehow she just looks boring imo
    2/5
    leonaxle
    I love the mystic and the colors though they do seem a bit pale as for the psy... mmm he reminds me of Sesshomaru so pretty n.n
    the veno's nose is messed up and try giving the bm and veno slighty darker eyeshadow to accentuate their eyes maybe a smokey grey?
    all get 4/5
    shahriva
    very cute! prefer a hair color that pops more but
    5/5
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    I love the psy but the mystic... make her **** smaller and her head a bit bigger and work on her eyes... they just don't fit
    5/5 for psy 3/5 mysty
    Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Eyes are too big try a purple or lavendar eye shadow to make that green pop and make her brows like a darker purple or brown that grey is
    bleh and don't make them so sharp at the corners
    3/5
    Nayely - Sanctuary
    looks like you simply changed the colors of a preset make it look more original
    1/5
    alluisseskock
    her forehead is too high and she looks washed out with such pale skin and hair color
    1/5
    SubaruStar - Archosaur
    His nose is too big for his face and his lower lips is over powering try different lip color too looks too much like makeup
    3/5
    Galacatta - Archosaur
    try different eye shape and color they are too big and she always looks like she is trying to look up but can't move her head her jawline bugs me too
    3/5
    Foxy_Z - Archosaur
    Personally don't like the eyes... the shape or colors of the makeup and eyeball her eyebrows are too long for her eyes as wel and I don't like either hairstyle
    2/5
    QuietxKill - Lost City
    looks like an everyday mystic head on a sin
    1/5
    _Minoes_ - Heavens Tear
    She is alright eyebrows are a funky color and she looks like she spent too much time in the tanning bed and she doesn't seem she would look good in many hairstyles...
    3/5
    Riverwell - Archosaur
    make her eyes not so open and her brows not so thin and long and rotated stretch her lips a bit too
    lower and rotate her eyes a bit too maybe?and give her some complimenting shadow
    2/5
    ghost2break
    prefer bottom one just change the eye color... maybe to match that tattoo on his face top one is too much like every other sin out there
    5/5
    Aryaale - Archosaur
    That look is really overused
    2/5
    Markhor - Dreamweaver
    don't make her brows so harshly arched and new eye shape and shadow
    2/5
    Alot of these I wouldn't rate as 5 of course I'm very picky... but here's mine all original and not inis taken from forums and NO I am not posting my inis f:shyf:cutef:grin
    my veno mod and cleric mod:
    2013-09-0714-30-00.png

A closeup:
    2013-09-0714-31-58.png
  • LittleDolly - Harshlands
    LittleDolly - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Had to make second post wouldn't allow for all my picturesf:sweat
    My mystic mod (to be added to the one I actually play) closeup:
    2013-09-0804-42-47.png

With the portrait:
    2013-09-0804-49-43.png

And my sin for a more dramatic/evil look:
    2013-09-0805-03-58.png

And with the portrait:
    2013-09-0805-04-15.png
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    2.5/5
    Too pale for bright as hell hair
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilyania - Lost City
    Ilyania - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    HAI HUN~

20fuyj8.jpg

1116qlj.jpg

2qxtg8h.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kniraven is so f-cking sexy
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    @Ilyania 5/5
    Stunning, perfect, most beautiful veno I've ever seen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    3dfba0edb32a0e9768856a5ece74339d1328326434.jpg
  • ToxicPrince - Sanctuary
    ToxicPrince - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Here is my sin...b:victory
    3c357b4249a3c6a660f360ce55e3c8811365896015.jpg
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Please rate other people if you want to be rate.

If rating doesn't interest you there's a thread to only show off SS without need to rate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Dolly: Cleric: can i see w/o the fash hair? that hair is rly overused on clerics with the hair its a 3/5.
    Veno: its the eyes. they just dont do it for me. 2/5
    Mystic: now were talking. definitely deserves its 4/5 rating from me. Great Job on it. Maybe add a bit of length to the hair? but as it is now it seems to pull off the look
    Sin: eh 3/5. i prefer longer hair on female chars in general. like the red hair tho.
    Ilyania: 4/5 on the veno. the first outfit (while great for pervs like me b:dirty) just seems to me to be a bit too...stripperish.(ik its an outfit. it looks like a stripper outfit on every1) the second shot does the cute thing and it just pulls it off!!!! LOVE the Snow White mirror type thing u got going on in that shot. however the third shot is mah fav of the 3. the idc pose the good fashion choice +the eye shadow just bring out the chars full beauty 4/5 (on a 10 scale id go 9/10)
    Shui: idk the male psy just isnt doing it for me (female opinion plz!!)
    Toxic: larger shot with more focus on the face till then i cant rate.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADIES!!!!
    might post mine eventually
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Aryaale - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    A warning in advance... I'm a harsh critic you won't like me xD

Aryaale - Archosaur
    That look is really overused
    2/5

Well that's specific. o.o No other archer on Archo looks similar to mine, lol. Her ini isn't taken from any other so. I think I did prefer the white and red on her but now it seems to be a common combination so I changed her colors to something that matches my current irl look.

Could have used a different fash for her screenshot, not my favorite but it's what she was in. e.e Ty regardless.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well that's specific. o.o No other archer on Archo looks similar to mine, lol.

Every second archer on sanc wears a thunder ponytail and half of them has dark red hair in that exact shade. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Aryaale - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Every second archer on sanc wears a thunder ponytail and half of them has dark red hair in that exact shade. b:chuckle

Like I said, Arch. I'm thinking about going back to white though, there is only really one other female archer I know of doing the white now. I like the pink most but it looks stupid on most of the older hair fash textures. b:shutup
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Like I said, Arch. I'm thinking about going back to white though, there is only really one other female archer I know of doing the white now. I like the pink most but it looks stupid on most of the older hair fash textures. b:shutup

Almost everyone here uses white. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Aryaale - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Almost everyone here uses white. xD

Ewwwwwwww.
    I'm going lime green then.
    b:avoid
    Maybe keep her recent ini but go back pink, change lip/eye color? Decisionsss. It shouldn't really bother me since I know how she looks in relation to others on my server, yet it does. x.x

Vik is picky about his girls.
    e.e
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yeaaaa white hair is really common too, although more on venos. Prolly part of the reason why I'm a colourful bird now >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Shihina - Dreamweaver
    Shihina - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Here are some of mine:
    Shihina
    MJ3l2yz.png

SilverTides
    DfhzmqS.png

I have a way prettier one called Esrioas, but I accidentally took a screenshot when she blinked so she looks all weird in my picture, and I can't be bothered going back onto the game just for that :p I'll do it later

Oh, and I almost forgot:
    Here is my sin...b:victory
    3c357b4249a3c6a660f360ce55e3c8811365896015.jpg

That image is a bit small, but from what I can see, 5/5.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options

Vik is picky about his girls.
    e.e

i am not

anyway
    Shihina:
    archer: first thing that popped out was the lack of fashion. other then that, 3/5. it just feels to me that she wasnt made to stand out. if u were going for a normaility look rather than a cute/beautiful look 4/5 cuz u nailed that
    Psychic: again no fashion.the hair isnt a style i generally like. she looks a lil bit likes shes scared so 3/5. were not supposed to scare our chars!!!
    plz post the last pic

need more posters!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Quietxkill: It's hard to say, the SS are not zoom a lot, but she seems okay. 3/5

_Minoes_: I prefer the old look, on the new one the eyes are almost close, she look tired, plus I don't like that skin color and hair color together sorry. 3/5

Riverwell: She looks nice and different, but her fash make her body looking weird. 4/5

Ghost2break: I did prefer the first look, I don't like the color of the new one and the angle of the eyes is weird. 2/5 for the old look, 1/5 for the new one.

Aryaale: The first one is okay, I personally love the second one, white hair are often used, but with that hair fash, that make up and fash she have a unique look, the new one is something I saw often on my server. for the middle one I give 5/5, for the first and last one 3/5.

Markhor: The only one on that page that I prefer the new look vs the old look, I like the hair and eyes color, she look exotic. 4.5/5

LittleDolly: For the veno she have the eyes to close to each other or they are too large, it looks weird. 2/5

The cleric seems okay, she looks sad, but she have a normal look to me. 3.5/5

The mystic is original, with the fish tattoo and everything, the only thing I don't like is the hair and the color of the hair and eyes, but it's just a personal preference. 4.5/5

The sin look like a vampire, she reminds me Alice from Twilight, but as someone said the skin color doesn't fit with the red of the hair/lips/makeup. 3/5

Ilyania: she look nice, but I personally don't like the big black eyeliner on her. 4/5

Shihina: On the first char she seems to have a wig and have a big mouth, I don't really like it sorry. :S 2/5

The second char totally look like a preset, you should try to more personalize her. 1/5

Okay my turn, here's my BM:

miss1_10.jpg

miss2_10.jpg

My cleric (I do plan to change the eye makeup for something more light):

bella110.jpg

My veno:

2012-110.jpg

My psy:

2013-037.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bella:just wowb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    da bm looks great tho isnt my abandon my life im in pwi forever char. 4/5 but totally rocking that look
    cleric:the eyes. just a lil large for my taste. love the blue coloring tho 3/5
    veno: HELL YES!!!! 4/5 ALL THE WAY!!!
    psychic: shes sooo cute!!! 4/5

OFFICIAL BELLA SCORE: 9/10 overall rating on character creation ability
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Kharybdis - Harshlands
    Kharybdis - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Shihina-
    Archer: 4/5 There's something about that look that I just like. Geisha-like sorta, tbh.
    Psy: 1/5 Pretty much same reason as Bella. Besides the hair color, it looks almost exactly like the preset. x.x

Bella-
    BM: 5/5 Probably my favorite of the bunch. Everything just seems to work as a whole.
    Cleric: 2/5 The eye make-up and lips...I just don't like them. x.x
    Veno: 4/5 Second favorite. My only real complaint is that I feel like the lips should be a bit bigger.
    Psy: 3/5 tbh, I'm not one for the human skin colored TBs. It looks nice, but give me the blues and purples.

Anyway, my veno currently:

cv9g.png

Tried to go with the whole succubus thing again with her, but updated.
  • PsyNine - Archosaur
    PsyNine - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ce14c3c2d104c51a4b3deae704e1473b1378756890.png

Here's my psychic PsyNine, he's lookin' for a wifey at the moment - had a lady, but wedding never happened - so looking for a new lady~
    Thought a hot or not thread would be a good place to find out if the hunt will be fruitful or not ;p
    What say you?