Options

Comments

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Nation Wars?
    Yes, the Nation Wars region map size is being increased, and no we are not getting cross-server PVP.

We're aware that many players are concerned about how this will impact the Nation Wars gameplay, and I promise we'll be keeping a close eye on how this affects everyone.

why do you have to wait to see how it will impact? can't you see it will impact anyway? on average there is 200 player in each nation. means 10 battles at 100%, less with the new battles since it can reach 40 players. means between 5 and 10 battles full.

why can't you just fix this before the update? why again, will we have to wait weeks or months to have something made for us. this should have been done before the update is released, not after
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well either this thread got completely derailed, the GMs stopped reading it, or they decided that Astrelle is to smart for them. I'm wondering though why we can get a look at what we Venomancers are gonna have to do to get the new Legendary pets, and why we have to wait till launch. Astrelle if you can find something easily translated it would be cool.

GMs don't work on Saturdays/Sundays.
    Info on the new pet stuff has been available for ages, here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1529051

You can find there a video with the new veno daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I imagined a pair of little wings coming from the back, like, very very little wings :P

Hahaha good to know it isn't only me picturing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • IVampireI - Sanctuary
    IVampireI - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

You can find there a video with the new veno daily.

About the veno daily/dungeon.....it is available for 2-3 hours a day(on the chinese version) ...thats what has been stated on the forums.......PLEASE...I BEG OF YOU...Dont make this another "special time needed" event......it should be there for every veno.Make it like crazy stone...so you can only take it once a day..ALL DAY LONG.

If its going to be another "event that is only active 2-3 hours a day" then .....it will be a disaster for many of us.....just ike NW...foxy alone

And there shouldnt be balancing problems cuz its a solo "dungeon/quest" after all.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well either this thread got completely derailed, the GMs stopped reading it...
    They don't work weekends. And since this is the weekend....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    About the veno daily/dungeon.....it is available for 2-3 hours a day(on the chinese version) ...thats what has been stated on the forums.......PLEASE...I BEG OF YOU...Dont make this another "special time needed" event......it should be there for every veno.Make it like crazy stone...so you can only take it once a day..ALL DAY LONG.

If its going to be another "event that is only active 2-3 hours a day" then .....it will be a disaster for many of us.....just ike NW...foxy alone

And there shouldnt be balancing problems cuz its a solo "dungeon/quest" after all.

This will be tricky, indeed. In the Japanese version we recently got links from, it seems the event is time limited, but a few months ago, after the Chinese version got the update, they translated the stuff and the event was almost all day ('To leave you breathless, a new event will be available daily from 8am to 23:30 and will provide new and rare skills for your pets.') http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pwbrchannel.com%2F2013%2F03%2Freformulacao-no-sistema-de-pets.html
    We'll have to see how it will be implemented here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aetherlinesey
    aetherlinesey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I know we won't get it this update, but I would like to ask the GM's to see what it would take to make the arena work, they said we are getting a big update later this year, maybe talk to the devs about doing that? it would give more room for pvp without making servers PKable, but a No drop pvp instance would bring more pve blue names into a pvp environment, and would help that, even when SP breaks less ppl would be in sp pking and instead be in the arena, just a thought but if your all read doing a big update later maybe it will work.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This will be tricky, indeed. In the Japanese version we recently got links from, it seems the event is time limited, but a few months ago, after the Chinese version got the update, they translated the stuff and the event was almost all day ('To leave you breathless, a new event will be available daily from 8am to 23:30 and will provide new and rare skills for your pets.') http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pwbrchannel.com%2F2013%2F03%2Freformulacao-no-sistema-de-pets.html
    We'll have to see how it will be implemented here.

From reading between the lines of the Japanese, I think you can do it once a day, anytime between mid-morning and about midnight, but have a 15 minute slot to enter/re-enter like with Phoenix Valley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well either this thread got completely derailed, the GMs stopped reading it, or they decided that Astrelle is to smart for them. I'm wondering though why we can get a look at what we Venomancers are gonna have to do to get the new Legendary pets, and why we have to wait till launch. Astrelle if you can find something easily translated it would be cool.

Well it's still courageous to put a thread like that and he answered some questions, but a lot of people don't bother to read and ask the same questions over and over again, like ''do we get new class?'' I saw that question many times, it have been answered even before that thread, but people continue to ask, so at some point it's probably annoying to read a thread with always the same questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited June 2013
    Options
    From reading between the lines of the Japanese, I think you can do it once a day, anytime between mid-morning and about midnight, but have a 15 minute slot to enter/re-enter like with Phoenix Valley

Awesome news! I did a google translate of the page and the event seemed time restricted to only 3 hours, if I recall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Japanese use some goofy times, it said ending was 2430 which is half past midnight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Tiwax - Harshlands
    Tiwax - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

New equipment?
    The new equipment will not affect the full armor sets currently available, but will primarily appear in forms of new accessories.

Take actions with Sin Char. !!! Since R9 U fckd up this char !!!Or at least tell to players to not PLAY anymore as a Sin bcose its ****d up by U !!! Can U do something???or... trash, erase from PWI the SIn char!!!
  • swordking8547
    swordking8547 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Will they ever be making interval stones In the future?
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    What kind of bugs we will ended up receiving? b:sweat

I'm just wandering if PWI team have tested the new update and give us some warning of certain bugs b:sad
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    as Nariin mentioned this will happen with the larger map:

Leader: "Everyone to E 36!"
    *after 5 min*
    Members: "Found it :D"

b:laugh
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    When will we get some more news about the new Veno system? f:ponder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Take actions with Sin Char. !!! Since R9 U fckd up this char !!!Or at least tell to players to not PLAY anymore as a Sin bcose its ****d up by U !!! Can U do something???or... trash, erase from PWI the SIn char!!!

yes sure, ever saw a r9rr sin?
  • Assassin_AFG - Lost City
    Assassin_AFG - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I was curious, are those new ornaments gonna be like an alternative version of sky cover/cube neck recasts? Or more like NW 2nd cast
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This addition to the Nation Wars event sounds like it might be fun except the whole event is still flawed by the unbalanced advantage that players with superior equipment Like R9+ have in these events and the fact that spawn killing continues unchecked. Until these issues are corrected these events will only be be for High end pocketbook players and not based on skilled play. More and more less equipped and lower level players will stop going to these events, tired of being the means that other players get their points from. Until these issues are corrected I will not be doing any of these unbalanced events. And Ya, there are still plenty of things that need to be fixed, changed or adjusted in the game but never get any attension from the Dev's. Just because something works does not mean it works good. It is about time PWI listened to its player customers for a change.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Necro_ - Raging Tide
    Necro_ - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @val

would like to know more about the new percentage of drops of skills books. (SOT and Abbadon)
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Why PWI doesn't check what impact new updates may have on our versions before they buy them from China?

Since PWI can't make server vs server NW why in this world would u get that map from China that they use in server vs server ?
    How are we supposed to find a battle now with 1 bill lands?
    What good will do this new expanded NW map? I think what we got atm is enough since even like this is hard to find good battles . Our player base is decreasing daily and from those active some gave up coming to NW . Every week we have less people in nations .

V4 i would like to know how u see this new NW map better, compared to less people that come to NW weekly . Maybe i missed something .
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Question: Can a free player attack its meridian gates the same ammount of times as can a cashing player?

I mean, if I can attack my gates 50 times a day, can a free player get enough items to attack the gates that ammount of times in a day?
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Why would you need -Int stones? there is only a max -Int, which can be obtained through gear. It wouldn't make any sense.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Why would you need -Int stones? there is only a max -Int, which can be obtained through gear. It wouldn't make any sense.

To be 5 aps with full R9R3 gear, DUH! b:bye
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    why do you have to wait to see how it will impact? can't you see it will impact anyway? on average there is 200 player in each nation. means 10 battles at 100%, less with the new battles since it can reach 40 players. means between 5 and 10 battles full.

why can't you just fix this before the update? why again, will we have to wait weeks or months to have something made for us. this should have been done before the update is released, not after

^This. Why do you have to monitor this if we already know it is not gonna work. We already know that new map won't work because right now the number of lands we have is more than enough.

Instead of monitoring, you should tell China right now, that we are gonna need a modification for our nw version, because PWE doesn't want to invest in server structure, and therefore needs a smaller map.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Not to mention that -int is pretty much fail now. Those times have passed. It's ok for PvE farming, and even then, there are better methods.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ^This. Why do you have to monitor this if we already know it is not gonna work. We already know that new map won't work because right now the number of lands we have is more than enough.

Instead of monitoring, you should tell China right now, that we are gonna need a modification for our nw version, because PWE doesn't want to invest in server structure, and therefore needs a smaller map.

Agreed. I don't understand why things always have to work this way for us. Are they just too lazy to alter patches so they think, let's wait first and see how much people complain?

When will they realize we are not the same version and treat us accordingly? It gets really frustrating how little they care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nation Wars?
    Yes, the Nation Wars region map size is being increased, and no we are not getting cross-server PVP.

This made me really, really sad since the official page says there will be cross-server PVP!!

See?

Somebody should update that text so that others don't get their hearts broken like I did!!!
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • thomasthundersword
    thomasthundersword Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    every one complaining about bigger NW map needs to remember w/o the new map we don't get the new battle types
  • aetherlinesey
    aetherlinesey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @val

Will Faction Icons be fixed this update?

or are they fixed and me and my friend's are doing something wrong so we can't see them.

they are using the old patcher and I am using Arc, any info would be good thank you
This discussion has been closed.